PDA

View Full Version : Who will Willard Mittens Romney choose as a running mate for his failed ticket?

FORD
04-13-2012, 01:43 PM
How can a dog abusing Mormon corporatist, labeled erroneously as a "librul" by half of his own deranged party, unite the Repuke base?

Jagermeister
04-13-2012, 01:53 PM
Chris Christie

jhale667
04-13-2012, 02:01 PM
Fat Fattie??

Jagermeister
04-13-2012, 02:02 PM
Fat Fattie??

If he really wanted to have a MORE solid chance of winning. Yes Fat Fattie. :biggrin:

FORD
04-13-2012, 02:03 PM
I don't see Jabba the Christie on this ticket. But I do see the KKKoch Brothers pushing him hard for 2016. That will give them time to give him lapband surgery, get him on the Atkins diet or whatever else they need to do to drop 200 pounds before they put him out in front of the cameras.

Jagermeister
04-13-2012, 02:08 PM
I don't see Jabba the Christie on this ticket. But I do see the KKKoch Brothers pushing him hard for 2016. That will give them time to give him lapband surgery, get him on the Atkins diet or whatever else they need to do to drop 200 pounds before they put him out in front of the cameras.

If I were you I would hope he wasn't on the ticket also.

jhale667
04-13-2012, 02:11 PM
Fat Fattie's definitely got less um...political baggage than Ryan or Rubio. But that dude is a heart attack waiting to happen...and when they autopsy him they'll find a cheeseburger in his artery...

Jagermeister
04-13-2012, 02:13 PM
Fat Fattie's definitely got less um...political baggage than Ryan or Rubio. But that dude is a heart attack waiting to happen...and when they autopsy him they'll find a cheeseburger in his artery...

Come on dude. He's just big boned. :biggrin:

jhale667
04-13-2012, 02:14 PM
Come on dude. He's just big boned. :biggrin:

Yeah, and I'm Norwegian...

Jagermeister
04-13-2012, 02:15 PM
Here he is next to O'baga Bones

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PXFU1MLLdl8/ToDAb-SY67I/AAAAAAAAAcc/loZZJOF3kWY/s1600/barack-obama-chris-christie-2011-9-4-12-30-54.jpg

Nitro Express
04-13-2012, 02:17 PM
Mitt won't choose his running mate. The Republican Party will. Often than not the president and vice president don't like each other. Usually the vice president is a stuffed suit idiot (Joe Biden, Dan Quayle) or maybe a mole who hopes to get the big seat as soon as the president is knocked off (Lyndon Johnson, HW Bush).

Nitro Express
04-13-2012, 02:20 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PXFU1MLLdl8/ToDAb-SY67I/AAAAAAAAAcc/loZZJOF3kWY/s1600/barack-obama-chris-christie-2011-9-4-12-30-54.jpg

He looks like Rush Limbaugh with hair. With all the fat fucks in this country I should go into the Big and Tall clothing business. Obama is tall and the other dude is fat. I would glady remove money from both of their fat wallets.

jhale667
04-13-2012, 02:26 PM
Funny you should say that... I just saw on Facebook a pic that said "This explains the Romney gender gap" and it was a pic of Obama shirtless on the beach that said "Kinda hot" and a pic of Mittens looking flarfy in a white shirt & jeans showing his gut hanging over that said "Kinda NOT". :lmao: Obama isn't as skinny as you think... didn't know the dude was in that good shape... pretty hilarious though, wish I'd saved it.

Nitro Express
04-13-2012, 02:31 PM
Mitt did say Dick Cheney would make an excellent vice president. Since Dickenstien has a new young heart, he's probably ready to go. Then the neocons can chase their dream of bombing Iran and starting another cold war with Russia and China.

Kristy
04-13-2012, 03:32 PM
I don't think it will be anybody on your list, Ford. Most likely, little Mittens will pull a McCain and instead, find a moderate Rethug who knows how to bullshit both the stanch and liberal Rethuglican GOP by telling both sides exactly what they want to hear. Yeah, I know it's an impossibility but seeing how Mittens is clueless bag of douchewater we'll have another 4 years of Obammy and his pre-written teleprompter pseudo-intellectual nonsense. Oh boy.

Nitro Express
04-13-2012, 03:55 PM
If nothing changes after this election it will become evident that the whole political system is broken and worthless. With the economy being where it is and the government taking away rights the way it has, something somewhere will snap. I'm afraid this is where things are heading. It will be various groups with different agendas trying to take advantage of the situation. It will be chaotic. But then maybe that is what needs to happen because the situation can no longer stay where it has been. You only can go so far with lame laws and banking fraud. They have had the advantage of years of the public being distracted and enjoyed secrecy. Now it's more in the open and frankly, I don't think they have enough muscle to keep it going. They can stir the pot and make things chaotic but they just can't march in and take over. If they could they would have done it already. So it will be interesting.

FORD
04-13-2012, 04:02 PM
I don't think it will be anybody on your list, Ford. Most likely, little Mittens will pull a McCain and instead, find a moderate Rethug who knows how to bullshit both the stanch and liberal Rethuglican GOP by telling both sides exactly what they want to hear. Yeah, I know it's an impossibility but seeing how Mittens is clueless bag of douchewater we'll have another 4 years of Obammy and his pre-written teleprompter pseudo-intellectual nonsense. Oh boy.

Except Romney IS the "moderate Rethug" (at least by the perverted scale of the current teabagging fascist Repuke party) so just as he's pretending to favor the far right wing extremist positions now, he will be pressured to pick a running mate who favors those positions. McCain 2000 was far more of a sane candidate than McCain 2008, and that was before Palin was on the ticket.

Nitro Express
04-13-2012, 04:08 PM
Mitt could actually pull it off running as a moderate Democrat. Look at his record in Massachusetts. He ran the state like a liberal but then to be fair, the voters in that state are liberal so Mitt gave them what they wanted. The conservatives will vote for Mitt because they are actually voting against Obama. But then Mitt will appeal to the more liberal voters who also want Obama gone. Only the die hard Democrats will vote for Obama this time around. This election will be hard to call because of that.

Mitt comes off as the typical cheese bag politician but then I guess that's how you play the game. In reality Mitt is fully capable of being a good president. He's not an idiot, he is very hard working, and an excellent manager. I saw him come into a real can of worms in the Salt Lake City Olympic committee and he cleaned it up and got it working like a swiss watch. They guy is hyperactive of something. He actually thrives when there are challenges to fix. He won't be the type of president that plays golf and goofs off while members of his cabinet do all the work like Obama and Bush Jr. are guilty of.

My concern is will Mitt serve the citizens or will he just continue to serve the corporations? This no longer can continue. We no longer can continue this old game because it's killing the country. Then of course you have the mindset of might as well give Mitt a shot because it can't be any worse than Obama. I know a lot of people who voted for Obama because they were fed up with Bush and they normally would not vote Democratic.

jhale667
04-13-2012, 04:14 PM
No matter how bad anyone wants Obama gone, I can't see liberals voting for Mittens.

Nitro Express
04-13-2012, 04:19 PM
Liberals voted Mitt into the governors office in Massachusetts. One of the most liberal states in the country. The die hard Democrats won't but they are over on the left no matter what and they don't decide the election anyways. It's the swing voters who decide the election. The people who vote issues and the candidate more than the party.

I know some people who actually know Mitt pretty well. I've had conversations with these people and what I always bring up is the old corrupt guard coming out and backing Mitt. I make the point of this is who we need to get rid of to fix the country The reply is always you have to get elected first and you can't do that by being a maverik. They always point to Ron Paul and why he is being ignored is he's an open threat to the banking/corporate establishment. You can't audit the Federal Reserve until you have the power to do so and that means getting elected. I'm often told you have to tell people what they want to hear and once you get elected then you have the power to fix things. I'm assured Mitt won't sell the country out but I'm still skeptical.

jhale667
04-13-2012, 04:28 PM
The people that vote on the liberal side of issues and policy are still not going to vote for Mittens on a national level, especially after open-mouth-insert-conservatard-pandering-foot statements like
"Corporations are people, my friend!" and "Planned Parenthood? We're getting rid of that".

FORD
04-13-2012, 04:32 PM
Liberals aren't going to vote for Mittens. Republicans who voted for Obama because they were sick of the BCE aren't going to vote for Mittens, because he has the full endorsement of the BCE, has been their business partner on numerous occasions, and represents the exact same corrupt interests that they do.

As for Mitt selling out the country, that's exactly what he's been doing for years with Bain Capital.

Kristy
04-13-2012, 05:16 PM
Liberals aren't going to vote for Mittens. Republicans who voted for Obama because they were sick of the BCE aren't going to vote for Mittens, because he has the full endorsement of the BCE.

Therein lies the hypocrisy that is liberalism. Liberls love their money more than another staunch Rethuglican does (I should know, I went to college in Boulder, where the place reeks to the sky with hypocritical liberals) but liberals do not like it when Rethuglicans have more money then they do if that makes sense. Of course they are not going to vote for dog abuser boy simply because having loads of money and belonging to the GOP somehow makes you ignorant to the common man - but in Mitty Boy's case, it does. Like I said, the guy is more than clueless and what is sadder is the cold fact the GOP cannot come up with anyone better. This, at least to me, only gives credence to a sure-fire Obama win in 2012. All Obama needs is better rhetoric to run on: terms such as "Hope", "Yes We Can" are deemed useless and aged propaganda. All excpet for maybe a small minority of iPad generational-worshipping iDiots will buy into what he has to say.

And Obama needs something good for November; his stimulus didn't create jobs but only lined the pockets of those who got the money for lame constructional contracts; more homes were on foreclosure, more people are on welfare and food stamps then ever before, more college grads in unbelievable student debt, more homelessness...so where is this "hope"? Certainly it does not lie with Mitty Boy who has already been brought and sold by big American corporate interests he can give a fuck less about homelessness and student debt; Bain Capital is him getting caught with his fat finger in the greedy pie of exploitation. And don't bring Ron Paul into this. The guy is nothing more than a senile cocksucker for youth Libertarianism who in turn hate the fucking poor and uneducated more than Mitty Boy can dream of doing.

Does not matter where you turn, it looks bad come November.

Dr. Love
04-13-2012, 07:51 PM
Funny you should say that... I just saw on Facebook a pic that said "This explains the Romney gender gap" and it was a pic of Obama shirtless on the beach that said "Kinda hot" and a pic of Mittens looking flarfy in a white shirt & jeans showing his gut hanging over that said "Kinda NOT". :lmao: Obama isn't as skinny as you think... didn't know the dude was in that good shape... pretty hilarious though, wish I'd saved it.

so you're saying you like to look at topless pictures of politicians on the internet in your spare time.

Little Texan
04-13-2012, 08:03 PM
I'll throw a wildcard out there...John Thune.

It's rarely anyone that you expect that gets chosen as the veep candidate...like last time with Gramps choosing Sarah Palin...who saw that one coming?

FORD
04-13-2012, 08:58 PM
I don't know what Thune would add to the ticket. White fundagelicals from rural states are going to vote Repuke no matter what anyway. They went with Palin because they thought they could convince women who were pissed off about Hillary not winning the Democratic nomination to switch parties. Pretty much coincides with the modern Republican party's view of women as dumb and subservient (just because most of their wives are). Reality of course was quite different, and the Hillary supporters weren't about to vote for a wackjob whose political agenda was 180 degrees away from Hillary's when it came to women's issues.

But I don't see Thune bringing anybody in with him, as opposed to a pick like Rubio or Cain which would be obvious attempts at stealing ethnic votes from the Democrats.

BITEYOASS
04-13-2012, 09:07 PM
You might as well vote for a third-party since the two-party system leaves you with one choice: getting fucked!

Nickdfresh
04-14-2012, 02:48 PM

I think he's gonna eat him....

Nickdfresh
04-14-2012, 02:50 PM

Obama's in good shape, except for his lungs....

hambon4lif
04-14-2012, 02:53 PM
If Gingrich and Christie were in the same room.....(that would have to be a pretty big fuckin' room)....do you think they would just orbit each other?

Nickdfresh
04-14-2012, 02:56 PM
Except Romney IS the "moderate Rethug" (at least by the perverted scale of the current teabagging fascist Repuke party) so just as he's pretending to favor the far right wing extremist positions now, he will be pressured to pick a running mate who favors those positions. McCain 2000 was far more of a sane candidate than McCain 2008, and that was before Palin was on the ticket.

Hey! I'M a moderate Re'thug™!

Rumney's just a shill tool...

kwame k
04-14-2012, 02:58 PM
If Gingrich and Christie were in the same room.....(that would have to be a pretty big fuckin' room)....do you think they would just orbit each other?

:lmao:

And little candidates like Ron Paul get sucked into their gravity, I'd imagine;)

hambon4lif
04-14-2012, 03:02 PM

And little candidates like Ron Paul get sucked into their gravity, I'd imagine;)One thing's for damn sure...we would definitely find out if the plumbing in the White House could withstand a serious punch....

kwame k
04-14-2012, 03:14 PM
It withstood Taft so it's gotta be bullet proof......

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/William_Howard_Taft_telephones_1908.jpg

FORD
04-14-2012, 03:27 PM
One thing's for damn sure...we would definitely find out if the plumbing in the White House could withstand a serious punch....

Don't worry about that. I'm sure they have Samuel Joseph Weaselfucker on speed dial!

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/48500/Joe-The-Plumber--48678.JPG

hambon4lif
04-14-2012, 03:37 PM
END
THE
overFED!

knuckleboner
04-14-2012, 04:55 PM
virginia governor bob mcdonnell.

got solid conservative credentials (he signed the mandatory ultrasound before abortion bill.)

he's relatively popular in virginia. virginia is very much a swing state. plus, mcdonnell on the ticket might actually help george allen in the senate race.

Nitro Express
04-14-2012, 05:46 PM
It withstood Taft so it's gotta be bullet proof......

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll103/realtodd/William_Howard_Taft_telephones_1908.jpg

In 1908 most people in the US were thin but they had a fat president. Now in the US most people are fat but we refuse to have a fat president. Go figure.

Nitro Express
04-14-2012, 05:49 PM
The people that vote on the liberal side of issues and policy are still not going to vote for Mittens on a national level, especially after open-mouth-insert-conservatard-pandering-foot statements like
"Corporations are people, my friend!" and "Planned Parenthood? We're getting rid of that".

Years ago I used to be a car rental agent. For some reason we used to have a lot of well dressed ladies rent cars from us and charge it to their Planned Parenthood credit cards. Seeing that I figured there was a lot of hocus pocus going on in that organization and some people were making a lot of money off of it. When they are showing up in expensive furs and handbags and renting the most expensive luxury cars to drive to an expensive resort and it's on a constant basis, something is up there.

FORD
04-14-2012, 07:07 PM
virginia governor bob mcdonnell.

got solid conservative credentials (he signed the mandatory ultrasound before abortion bill.)

he's relatively popular in virginia. virginia is very much a swing state. plus, mcdonnell on the ticket might actually help george allen in the senate race.

Geezus what a triple bill.... the Mormon, the Moron, and the Macaca :lmao:

jhale667
04-16-2012, 10:40 AM
so you're saying you like to look at topless pictures of politicians on the internet in your spare time.

No, that'd have to be you projecting your favorite internet activity. C'mon - You KNOW you've got more than a few of Ron Paul saved. ;)

Seshmeister
04-16-2012, 02:15 PM

"Don't worry, I've just sent for a Chinook!"

Dr. Love
04-16-2012, 08:00 PM
No, that'd have to be you projecting your favorite internet activity. C'mon - You KNOW you've got more than a few of Ron Paul saved. ;)

Don't be ashamed man! We are an accepting, tolerant bunch at the Roth Army!

jhale667
04-16-2012, 08:37 PM
Don't be ashamed man! We are an accepting, tolerant bunch at the Roth Army!

Dude, I'm sure it's a wonderful and valid choice for you... just admit it. :turninggay: :lmao:

:guitar:

Terry
04-16-2012, 08:56 PM
Paul Ryan would be the best choice.

I doubt Christie would want it, but once you're asked, you're fucked and pretty much have to take it.

Terry
04-16-2012, 08:57 PM
Who voted for Sarah Palin?!:doh:

Dr. Love
04-16-2012, 09:53 PM
Dude, I'm sure it's a wonderful and valid choice for you... just admit it. :turninggay: :lmao:

:guitar:

echo

echo

knuckleboner
04-16-2012, 10:12 PM
Paul Ryan would be the best choice.

for the democrats. having to explain countless times how much he really doesn't hate old people will not help the ticket...

jhale667
04-17-2012, 10:10 AM
echo

echo

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/Insult%20comic/projector.jpg

Seshmeister
04-17-2012, 10:56 AM
Who voted for Sarah Palin?!:doh:

Not me but it was 'who do you think?' not 'who do you want?'.

I think he'll be looking for a Christian woman. Apparently his poll rating with women is terrible.

Palin isn't Christian by my definition but she seems to fool enough of them and does appear to have a vagina although what has and hasn't gone in and come out of it over the years is up for debate.

jhale667
04-17-2012, 10:59 AM
No matter how badly Mittens needs to shore up his support with women, picking Caribou Barbie would be the kiss of death to his campaign.

"Hey, let's pick that bimbo that helped McCain lose last time around!"

Nitro Express
04-17-2012, 11:07 AM
I often wonder how accurate these polls are. You can lie all you want with statistics. You just skew the sampling but just because it's in a poll people tend to believe it. I don't think people realize how difficult it is to get accurate sampling. It's who you ask, where you ask, who asks the question, how the questions are worded, what the questions are, how many questions there are, and what order the questions are in. It's not easy to get good data. Over 90% of new products using the latest market research fail. Market research is all based on statistical analysis. There are so many variables in human nature it's more difficult to nail down than people realize. You can say anything in a poll.

FORD
04-17-2012, 12:52 PM
Mittens might lose the BCE endorsement if he went with Moosealini. Poppy and Babs made it pretty clear that they don't like her much......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TNVB3SgyX8

BigBadBrian
04-17-2012, 07:11 PM
I think he'll be looking for a Christian woman......Palin isn't Christian by my definition but

Just curious: what is your definition of "a Christian woman?"

C'mon Sesh, get out that broad brush and paint a definition.

FORD
04-17-2012, 07:20 PM

Amy Grant?

Well, at least until she committed adultery with that country singer.......

knuckleboner
04-17-2012, 10:33 PM

well, if they're at all Christ-like then they can't be anywhere near as big an attention whore as sarah palin, hence why she probably wouldn't qualify.

BigBadBrian
04-18-2012, 05:41 AM
well, if they're at all Christ-like then they can't be anywhere near as big an attention whore as sarah palin, hence why she probably wouldn't qualify.

kb, do yourself a favor and stay out of this discussion. Your one brief statement already shows you know nothing on the matter. FORD, that goes double for you: we all know you nothing of Christian doctrine or beliefs.

jhale667
04-18-2012, 12:27 PM
kb, do yourself a favor and stay out of this discussion. Your one brief statement already shows you know nothing on the matter. FORD, that goes double for you: we all know you nothing of Christian doctrine or beliefs.

:dafinger: This from the one of the biggest fake christians on the board...STFU, Brie.

FORD
04-18-2012, 12:48 PM
I think living downwind from Pat Robertson's mansion is really affecting his mind.

Warham
04-18-2012, 01:02 PM
Whoever Romney picks will be a better VP than Joe Biden's been.

Nickdfresh
04-18-2012, 05:27 PM

Well, if being a "christian" is code for "douchebag," you're a fundamentalist one!

knuckleboner
04-18-2012, 08:31 PM

dude, if you're defending her as a good example of Christian living, then either you don't understand sarah palin, or you don't understand Jesus.

Guitar Shark
04-18-2012, 08:43 PM
Um, are you implying that those two outcomes are mutually exclusive? ;)

Jesus Christ
04-18-2012, 10:49 PM
Verily even I do not understandeth Sarah Palin :jesuslol:

DONNIEP
04-18-2012, 11:09 PM
Verily even I do not understandeth Sarah Palin :jesuslol:

Maybe not. But even you'd bang her, if you were capable of committing sin. :)

Jesus Christ
04-18-2012, 11:18 PM
Dude, I'm the Son of God! Don't ye think I can do better than that???

DONNIEP
04-18-2012, 11:28 PM
Dude, I'm the Son of God! Don't ye think I can do better than that???

Yes, Lord, I know you can have your pick. But she's hot and wacky, and kinda has that crazed look about her that some chicks just seem to have all the time...that's got to count for something. :gulp:

Combat Ready
04-18-2012, 11:35 PM
How can a dog abusing Mormon

Too funny.....At least he didn't eat dogs? I predict the libs will cease with the dog abuse humor....Lol.....At least the smart libs will cease.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/04/obama-as-a-boy-ate-dog-meat/

Back to topic----Rubio--90% odds....Swing State, Hispanic...High energy. Christie is good but won't work here...Two East Coast moderates---not going to happen. Longer shot could be a Portman.....Ohio---another crucial swing State.

jhale667
04-19-2012, 11:34 AM
Too funny.....At least he didn't eat dogs? I predict the libs will cease with the dog abuse humor....Lol.....At least the smart libs will cease.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/04/obama-as-a-boy-ate-dog-meat/

Actually, if Conservatards were smart they - and you - wouldn't have tried to make yet another idiotic false equivalency.

Obama was a kid when he was fed dog meat by his dad. Had he done so voluntarily - at 36, and then turned around and claimed the dog LIKED being eaten - then you might have a leg to stand on.

Combat Ready
04-19-2012, 07:27 PM
Obama was a kid when he was fed dog meat by his dad. Had he done so voluntarily - at 36, and then turned around and claimed the dog LIKED being eaten - then you might have a leg to stand on.

I don't have much of a problem what Obama ate. Is no big deal. It just takes the dog abuse thing off the table (no pun intended). My point was smart liberals aren't going to want to explain why Obama ate dog meat. Some libs will try and go in to detail....Like you just did.

It was kinda' funny with the whole dog abuse thing, and I get it. But the campaign will cease with the fun....Due to the dog eating thing....

Nitro Express
04-19-2012, 07:44 PM
Looks like Obama ate the same stuff in Indonesia that I ate when living in Hong Kong. I've eaten dog as well. He got in trouble for eating shark fin soup. We had that as well in Hong Kong. Honestly, people need to get a life in this country. There is a whole world out there that doesn't see anything wrong with what throws the domesticated PETA head off kilter. What they don't realize is they have the luxury to worry about such things. Most people in the world don't.

Combat Ready
04-19-2012, 08:37 PM
Looks like Obama ate the same stuff in Indonesia that I ate when living in Hong Kong. I've eaten dog as well. He got in trouble for eating shark fin soup. We had that as well in Hong Kong. Honestly, people need to get a life in this country. There is a whole world out there that doesn't see anything wrong with what throws the domesticated PETA head off kilter. What they don't realize is they have the luxury to worry about such things. Most people in the world don't.

Yeah, that's exactly right. He obviously wasn't ashamed about eating dog, nor should he be. Otherwise--he wouldn't have written it in his own book.

And I don't have to tell anyone here, that a "label" of dog abuse, even if just funny, like with Romney....Could have had a lasting, albeit subtle affect in politics. It's just harder to make that point if you've eaten America's favorite pet for dinner. And they certainly don't want to run around explaining it. So--the issue will be dropped, at the campaign level anyway.

FORD
04-19-2012, 10:23 PM
I doubt most people would call you a cow abuser for eating a Quarter Pounder at Mickey D's. But if you strapped a cow to the roof of your car and had to hose the poor thing down when it shit itself silly out of terror, they just might.

Combat Ready
04-19-2012, 11:00 PM
I doubt most people would call you a cow abuser for eating a Quarter Pounder at Mickey D's. But if you strapped a cow to the roof of your car and had to hose the poor thing down when it shit itself silly out of terror, they just might.

Okay--that's fuckin' funny and you're right. But the dog in the "Obama meal deal" was killed, and It's not a cow. There's every chance the dog actually liked the ride on the roof, in a protective kennel? My Lab loves riding in the back of the truck.... Still--Just a guess--but most voters are probably not cool with eating dogs....

Combat Ready
04-19-2012, 11:03 PM
Fucking Ford. Now I have this visual of a cow strapped down on the top of a Subaru, cruising down I-5.....

Classic

FORD
04-19-2012, 11:10 PM
The voters who don't understand the cultural context of the dog thing would be the same ones who are still bitching about Obama being "born in Kenya", so there's no big loss there.

I'm not endorsing the practice of eating dog, but it's very common in parts of Asia. Some friends of mine went to a restaurant in north eastern China that had dog on the menu. They weren't the least bit interested in trying it, but apparently the locals still eat it.

I can't understand it myself, but then I wouldn't want to explain how good a barbecued steak is to a Hindu either, or explain to an Orthodox Jew how bacon and cheese really improve a burger. They were brought up to think of such things as repugnant, just as you or I would think of throwing Lassie on the grill.

Combat Ready
04-19-2012, 11:21 PM
I can't understand it myself, but then I wouldn't want to explain how good a barbecued steak is to a Hindu either, or explain to an Orthodox Jew how bacon and cheese really improve a burger. They were brought up to think of such things as repugnant, just as you or I would think of throwing Lassie on the grill.

Exactly my point. I have no problem what people eat, at all. But--some, and I'd say most American voters would have a problem with eating dogs. And just like you or I would rather not explain a steak to a Hindu, team Obama would prefer to not explain fried fido in great detail. And that's why the "Mormon Dog Abusing" thing won't be spoken of, by the campaign anymore. Was fun while it lasted....

FORD
04-19-2012, 11:30 PM
Most Americans can probably also remember being a kid and being told by their parents to eat whatever was on their plate, no matter how disgusting it was. You can't really compare what Obama did as a kid in a foreign country with what Romney did as a 40-something adult.

Maybe Romney thought poor Seamus was descended from one of those angels who were too lazy to fight Satan, back in the day on Kolob?

http://blog.timesunion.com/dogs/files/2012/02/seamus-revenge.jpg

Combat Ready
04-19-2012, 11:51 PM
Most Americans can probably also remember being a kid and being told by their parents to eat whatever was on their plate, no matter how disgusting it was. You can't really compare what Obama did as a kid in a foreign country with what Romney did as a 40-something adult.

I have no problem what either one of them did. Let's just see how much it's mentioned from here on out. My bet is team Obama would prefer to not discuss the dog eating days.

Cool cartoon! Especially the license plate....

Combat Ready
04-19-2012, 11:54 PM
You'd nickname Mitt's dog Muttons?

FORD
04-20-2012, 12:25 PM
You'd nickname Mitt's dog Muttons?

Sure, why not?

Meanwhile, Mittens must be happy that FAUX Noize is FINALLY supporting him. They're worse flip-floppers than he is......

The Daily Show with Jon StewartGet More: Daily Show Full Episodes,Political Humor & Satire Blog,The Daily Show on Facebook

FORD
04-20-2012, 08:13 PM
Marco Rubio referring to himself as "Vice President"..... Jeb Bush promoting him as a "good pick".... I do not like the way this is looking at all.

Let's face it, both of the Castro brothers will probably kick the bucket within the next decade. A BCE administration - particularly one with a card carrying member of the Batista fan club on board - is the LAST thing you want in charge when that happens. They would be launching "Bay of Pigs II" before the corpses were cold, and putting those fascist mobbed up wackjobs who have been squatting in Miami for the last 50 years back in charge. Fucking cowards that couldn't take out one guy with a beard themselves shouldn't expect the US government to fight a war for them, but of course the BCE would do it, because they want to steal back the sugar plantation that Grandpa Nazi originally stole from the Cubans.

No Romney. No Rubio. No Jeb. No BCE/CIA/Batista Fan Club. No more wars for profit.

Satan
07-05-2012, 02:08 PM
Time to beelze-bump this thread up, because I just heard a blurb on HellNewsRadio where Mittens and Missus Mittens were hinting that he might be considering a woman running mate.

So who would that be? Moosealini? Batshit Bachmann? Witchiepoo O'Donnell?

Marie Osmond?? http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

jhale667
07-05-2012, 02:13 PM
If he picks Caribou Barbie, he may as well just concede the election NOW...same with Batsh*t Bachmann OR O'Donnell... watch, he'll pick Jan Brewer. Same result, but... :lmao:

gbranton
07-05-2012, 02:34 PM
Marie Osmond??

Marie Osmond is fucking HOT!

jhale667
07-05-2012, 05:54 PM
I just read a piece suggesting he's going to pick Meg Whitman...:lmao: perfect...the b*tch that couldn't buy her way into governing CA, the running mate of the assclown trying to buy the presidency...

FORD
08-10-2012, 02:25 PM
Keeping this one kicked through the weekend, with a FORD prediction of a Mittens announcement on Monday - once he doesn't have to share headlines with the Olympics. (Apparently Ann didn't want him stealing the spotlight from her Elohim damned horse)

Latest rumors..... Tim "bridge killer" Pawlenty is flying to Boston this weekend. But I still think he's going with the Eddie Munster looking Randtard.

LoungeMachine
08-11-2012, 03:35 AM
They're leaking it is Paul Ryan

It's the budget, stupid

FORD
08-11-2012, 03:52 AM
Repukes 2012: Book of Mormon meets Atlas Shrugged.

The two biggest piece of shit books ever published on this continent, and that's what these idiots want to run the country on??? :lmao:

FORD
08-11-2012, 04:09 AM
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/home/120811-the-outsourcerers-apprentice.jpg