PDA

View Full Version : Ted Nugent: Domestic Terrorist!

FORD
04-17-2012, 07:32 PM
Dumb move threatening the President of the United States in front of a live camera and microphone, you fucking lunatic..........

FORD
04-17-2012, 07:34 PM
So what does Willard Mittens Romney think of this Domestic Terrorist's endorsement? Apparently he's cool with it.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgNdnuUvLag

gbranton
04-17-2012, 08:05 PM
Why not? After all the pres himself hangs out with a guy who planted bombs on American soil, yet he laments that he (Ayers) didn't do "enough".

Terry
04-17-2012, 08:39 PM
Nugent is an idiot.

Honestly, he's the type of right-wing goon that gives conservatism a bad name.

BITEYOASS
04-17-2012, 08:39 PM
Hey Ted! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PLAY YOUR GUITAR!

Mr Walker
04-17-2012, 10:41 PM
LMAO!

Go get 'em Ted!

Warham
04-18-2012, 12:28 AM
Obama's been terrorizing America's check book for three years. Ted Nugent will be dust while our great (x10) grandchildren will be working off Obama's debt.

The secret service is too busy getting tail to deal with Nugent right now.

Nitro Express
04-18-2012, 01:11 AM
Obama's been terrorizing America's check book for three years. Ted Nugent will be dust while our great (x10) grandchildren will be working off Obama's debt.

The debt pretty much is a grand ponzi scheme. The congress can borrow money and they do since they have no balanced budget legislation to hold them from spending more and more. Where does this money come from? They borrow it. From where? Some foreign countries but mostly from the Federal Reserve. Over 61% of the federal government debt is owned by the Federal Reserve Bank. What does that really mean? Whoever owns the debt and also prints the money eventually ends up owning everything because everyone else goes broke. Why in the hell don't people see this?

It's a scam. We don't have to pay off this fraudulent debt. The only candidate that gets it is Ron Paul. If we let the Federal Reserve Bank continue to run this scam, they will not only ruin everyone not exempt from it's inflation and taxes but it creates multiple generations of debtor slaves as long as that institution stands as is.

It's the mother whore bank and is the root of the financial problems in this country. Obama and the rest of them are told by the Fed to spend, spend, spend. They are carrying out the plan. They want us in debt because a few people will gain a huge amount of assets by doing so.

Nitro Express
04-18-2012, 01:22 AM
If Ted was to name all the criminals in Washington DC he would have to talk for hours. Funny he didn't name Eric Holder. Fast and Furious seems like something Ted would like to finger.

Hardrock69
04-18-2012, 01:47 AM
Hell, borrowing "money" is a scam in itself, as our dollars are not worth the paper they are printed on. Backed with nothing but thin air.....they are worthless.

You think you have cash in your pocket? In your bank account? In investments?

HA!

At best you have some worthless paper with some bullshit on it like "In God We Trust", and some meaningless numbers. Oh, and dead presidents or inventors.

1 dollar? 5? 10? 100? Those numbers are meaningless. They need to remove any real number and just leave the zeroes, as that is what your currency is REALLY worth.

Nitro Express
04-18-2012, 02:11 AM
The thing is the Federal Reserve is actually owned by several large banks. So they create their own bailout. Then who knows how much money they have given to themselves under the table. Three transfers of $5 Trillion each ended up in HSBC in London from the Federal Reserve bank. It's being investigated and was addressed in the House of Lords. That's $15 Trillion. To put that in perspective it's estimated that the gross national product for every country on planet earth is around $65-70 Trillion. There is an economy that is underground with literally trillions of dollars going between various banks. This all needs to be investigated and cracked open. It's destroying the world financial system.

Since these assholes control the media, most the political parties, and politicians, they think they are untouchable. Meanwhile they steal and plunder and purposefully make everyone's lives miserable so when the time is right, they offer a solution to our problems which is more funny money with a different name.

What needs to happen is we need to bust this racketeering wide open, arrest the criminals doing it in international courts, and have a Nuremberg type trial exposing what happened. Then we need to get the creation of money under the control of an open to the public government department. The actual economy is the work and services a country provides. It's making stuff and providing services. The money is just convenience. So as long as the government prints enough money to match the real economy it works. As long as you don't print too much or too little. What happened is the creation of our money got hijacked and they printed too much of it funneling most of it to the people who sat on the central bank boards for their own selfish purposes. Then they released enough money to the public and required payment of taxes to create the illusion of value. So you have small businesses that can't get loans and the big institutions that are awash in money trading it amongst themselves while they ruin us so we can be their subjects and slaves. It's economic warfare. There is actually two economies right now. The one the books one we live in where money is scarce and the off the books economy the elite live in where they are awash in more money that ever. This is why the stock market rallies when we have record unemployment, taxes, and inflation. The system is no longer based on any kind of reality. But then they do what they want because they have infiltrated and bought the system. We can vote for whatever bought off crony they are going to run. They own the press. The own the politicians. The own the money printing machine. A lot of the judges are on their side. It might take something more than a election to change things. I don't know where it's going to go. A revolution? A constitutional convention? Something else? All I know is if things don't start to change here pretty quickly we will be in a whole new paradigm. Basically, we have to get rid of this old corrupt banking system and replace is with an open to the public, regulated utility. Right now finance and politics is ran by a bunch of let's just call them gangsters.

Hardrock69
04-18-2012, 02:11 AM
Oh, and Ted can go fuck himself. IF...Obama gets re-elected, then at this time next year I want to remind Ted of what he said, and will ask him to either kill himself or try to take out someone so he gets thrown in jail.

I mean, fuck, he PROMISED he would be dead or in jail. So let's see the fucking pussy do as he says he is going to do.

Fucking dumb motherfucker.

Nitro Express
04-18-2012, 02:26 AM
Oh, and Ted can go fuck himself. IF...Obama gets re-elected, then at this time next year I want to remind Ted of what he said, and will ask him to either kill himself or try to take out someone so he gets thrown in jail.

I mean, fuck, he PROMISED he would be dead or in jail. So let's see the fucking pussy do as he says he is going to do.

Fucking dumb motherfucker.

Well let's just say things degrade to a real shoot em up bang revolution. I have known some people who have been in the thick of battle. One of my bosses was on Iwo Jima. Almost all his buddies died there and he was lucky to live through it. My grandfather was in the trenches of WWI. My uncle was in the Battle of the Bulge and actually had to fight the Germans hand to hand. I worked with guys who were in Vietnam. My Sunday school teacher flew a B-29 over Japan. My dad's cousin got drafted by uncle Adolf and sent to fight on the Russian front. He actually got captured by the Russians. Was lucky to live through it and later immigrated to the US and became a citizen.

None of these guys were egotistical loud mouths. They were living their lives and war happened. Some were drafted and some signed up to serve because that is what you did and they fought and saw horrible things. I remember my grandfather saying you don't know what war is until you smell it. Most these guys wanted to forget the wars they served in and get back on with their lives.

So heaven forbid war breaks out to save the republic and will loud mouthed Ted lead the charge? Or is he going to wimp out like he did with his opportunity to serve in Vietnam? Most Vietnam vets I know don't beat their chest and yell like Ted. Anyone can sit behind a desk and act big. Many of these people are the first to run when the bullets fly for real. Most real war heros are quiet humble people who never were out to be a hero. A job needed to be done and they did it. Period.

Nitro Express
04-18-2012, 02:46 AM
If anything, when times get tough people's real character comes out. You get to see people as they really are and frankly I've been seeing a lot of it lately. Some members of my wife's family are fighting over inheritance and even trying to steal her aunt's home when she hasn't even passed away yet. Everyone in her family is shocked by how horribly her cousins have behaved. I've seen it before since I worked in the finance industry and dealt with financial planning. I've seen some pretty low life shit. My wife is totally shocked. But then you see it in family now, you see it in the politicians more, you see it in whole institutions. The Titanic is sinking and the rats are scrambling. Lot's of paranoia, back stabbing, positioning for power, every man for himself and as this intensifies it will only get worse. At the end of the day what we will see is the truth. People's true character will come out because their greed and desperation will blow the fake masks off. The bullshit pleasantries will fade away.

What is going on is everything for once is getting real. Nobody acknowledged the problems and kicked the can down the road. Everyone lived in an illusion when the reality for years indicated we were living in an unsustainable system. A man made system composed of fake money. The worldwide banking system has collapsed. The old guard is trying to stay in power and pulling every trick in the book to do it even while the system they created and exploited us with is literally falling apart. They want us to bail them out and be their slaves. It's like a broke master trying to still be in charge and con the slaves into staying. All I can say it's interesting.

We are at a fork in the road. One fork leads to a better future actually if we can learn from these problems and refuse to ever go back to them and the other fork leads to something so horrid, it would spook George Orwell.

Nitro Express
04-18-2012, 03:41 AM
The U.S. Secret Service is looking into a violent rant by "Catch Scratch Fever" rocker Ted Nugent in which he denounced President Barack Obama and his top advisers as "evil" and urged National Rifle Association members to help "chop their heads off in November."

"I'll tell you this right now: If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," Nugent said. "We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November. Any questions?"

I'm sure the Secret Service would love to bring attention to Ted and get it off their current prostitute scandal. I doubt much will happen regarding this. Ted's ranch in Waco is right next to George W. Bush's ranch and Ted used to have members of the Secret Service come over to his place to eat BBQ and shoot guns. I mean the agency already knows Ted. He's ran his mouth off even worse in the past.

ashstralia
04-18-2012, 05:26 AM
ted's a fuckwit. i'm proud to say i've never heard one note of his 'music'.

only exposure being the guitar mags in the 80s and 90s.

head bigger that yngwank, likes killing defenceless animals, thinks he looks good in underwear...

total fuckwit.

BigBadBrian
04-18-2012, 05:38 AM
likes killing defenseless animals.....

So you have a problem with hunting, huh? Anyone else?

BigBadBrian
04-18-2012, 06:20 AM
Dumb move threatening the President of the United States in front of a live camera and microphone, you fucking lunatic..........

I didn't hear anything illegal, FORD. What was it that got your panties in a bunch?

Hardrock69
04-18-2012, 06:48 AM
One of my closest friends was one of the guys you see in the film Blackhawk Down.....in Somalia.
We all know that loudmouth assholes are all talk and no walk.

Fuck Ted Nugent. He talks big, but he is a fucking idiot piece of shit motherfucker.

Warham
04-18-2012, 07:00 AM
Liberals that complain about Ted Nugent threatening Barack Obama are the same ones who called a docudrama about George W. Bush being assassinated "art".

ashstralia
04-18-2012, 07:24 AM
So you have a problem with hunting, huh?

cauliflowers have feelings too, ya know.

BITEYOASS
04-18-2012, 07:42 AM

head bigger that yngwank, likes killing defenceless animals, thinks he looks good in underwear...

total fuckwit.

Well lucky you! Unfortunately while living in Michigan, the damn radio stations wouldn't stop playing him. :pullinghair:

binnie
04-18-2012, 08:04 AM
'Well, I made her pussy pur with a stroke of my hand/ They know they're gettin' it from me....'

What's that Ted, I can't hear what you're saying because I'm blasting all of this damn fine music you made in the '70s. Something about Commies and Fags....what?

'Cat Scratch Fever - ba-ba-Bowwww - Cat Scratch Fever'

Say again? Right to bear arms? Betraying the American people? What.....

'I got you in a Stranglehold babeeeeeeee.....!'

Oh, shut up a minute Ted, the geeeetar solo's about to kick in.......

vandeleur
04-18-2012, 08:23 AM
That was some crazy shit

Seshmeister
04-18-2012, 08:25 AM
I'll tell you this right now: If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," Nugent said.

Promises promises...

Angel
04-18-2012, 08:27 AM
Liberals that complain about Ted Nugent threatening Barack Obama are the same ones who called a docudrama about George W. Bush being assassinated "art".

I saw that movie, brilliant piece of film-making. Yes, it is "art". Just because it's not to your liking doesn't change that.

As for the collapse of the world banking system...no collapse or bailouts up here. We have the best banking system in the world.

Seshmeister
04-18-2012, 08:28 AM

Depends the animal and the method.

I personally read a post on his blog a few years ago where he boasted about how each morning he puts food out on a bird table and then shoots song birds that gather from his breakfast table.

He took the post down a couple of days later.

Va Beach VH Fan
04-18-2012, 09:11 AM
I didn't hear anything illegal, FORD. What was it that got your panties in a bunch?

I'd have to agree that THIS statement was more general in nature than previous rants, when he told Obama to suck on his machine gun....

BITEYOASS
04-18-2012, 09:22 AM
Two words that ended Ted Nugent's credibility: Tight Spots

vh rides again
04-18-2012, 09:23 AM

total fuckwit.

What a fucking fag you are , LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Roth And Roll

FORD
I saw that movie, brilliant piece of film-making. Yes, it is "art". Just because it's not to your liking doesn't change that.

As for the collapse of the world banking system...no collapse or bailouts up here. We have the best banking system in the world.

Not if Little Stevie Wonderbush gets his way, you won't. He's still pushing for bank deregulation, last I heard.

vh rides again
Go get em Ted !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Roth And Roll

BITEYOASS
04-18-2012, 09:26 AM
Here's an eyewitness account of Ted getting PWNED by =VH=. :yo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-TK1K452Ac

jhale667
04-18-2012, 10:29 AM
I'd have to agree that THIS statement was more general in nature than previous rants, when he told Obama to suck on his machine gun....

Agree that's nowhere near the ballpark of the more vile statements Terrible Theodore the hack's made. Let's not forget this is the dude that conned an underage girlfriend's parents into making him her legal guardian so he wouldn't get popped for statutory rape...he's a real pillar of conservative values... Oh, and that when he solos it sounds less like a guitar and more like cats fighting... He needs to STFU.

:guitar:

fryingdutchman
04-18-2012, 10:52 AM
Nugent is an idiot.

Honestly, he's the type of right-wing goon that gives conservatism a bad name.

Precisely. Nail on the head as always, Terry.

And those fucking rednecks clapping for him are in the same boat.

fryingdutchman
04-18-2012, 10:56 AM
Hey Ted! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PLAY YOUR GUITAR!

He would...but the problem is nobody wants to hear him anymore.

He apparently finds more fulfillment in being a half-assed "survivalist/hunter" type these days.

Suprising that he'd give up music for hunting....considering that hunting doesn't bring the underage poontang he enjoys dabbling in. Not very "conservative" in that regard....

jhale667
04-18-2012, 11:02 AM

That's not a very nice thing to say about Warham and Brie... :lmao:

Nitro Express
04-18-2012, 11:06 AM

total fuckwit.

Yeah but most entertainers are fuckwits when it comes to politics. Ted is a fabulous guitar player and still plays fabulous. I mean there are other entertainers that make me cringe when they talk politics. Most are complete idiots. That doesn't stop me from going to see them for entertainment purposes. I mean if society is so far gone that some idiot entertainers influence the way we vote, then I see it as society's fault for being a bunch of dim wits.

I think Hibernation is still one of the most kick ass electric guitar instrumentals and Journey to the Center of Your Mind is a fabulous 60's classic. Ted wrote both. They are masterpieces.

He's called the Motorcity Madman for a reason. He's the freak show. Enjoy!

Nitro Express
04-18-2012, 11:15 AM
Precisely. Nail on the head as always, Terry.

Yeah but look how old all of them are. They are bald and grey. Old has beens. The only question I have is the younger generations going to finish the complete fuck up and auger us into the ground or are they going to turn the ship? I will never forget Hillary Clinton being at some university and some college kid was crying and complaining about how things are and complaining that the people in Washington never listen to them. Hillary responded by saying,"We don't listen to you because you don't vote."

You can criticize Ted and his NRA gang all you want but they at least believe in something. They know who they are and what they are about and they eat their Wheaties early in the morning and go peruse it. They don't sit around and whine about life. What's killing the country more than anything is people not having any kind of idea who they are and being lazy and apathetic. They want someone else to do everything for them so they can continue to stay on the couch, drink their beer, and be soothed by whatever entertainment they choose.

Talk and complaining are cheap. Laying around bitching does nothing.

Nitro Express
04-18-2012, 11:24 AM
He would...but the problem is nobody wants to hear him anymore.

He apparently finds more fulfillment in being a half-assed "survivalist/hunter" type these days.

Suprising that he'd give up music for hunting....considering that hunting doesn't bring the underage poontang he enjoys dabbling in. Not very "conservative" in that regard....

Ted plays the summer fair circuit. He's his own production so he gets all the money and after the taxes and overhead are paid he keeps what's left. He appeals to the NASCAR and Monster Truck types and believe me, it's lucrative as hell. When he was a huge superstar he was being ripped off by management and was broke actually. The man literally owns hundreds if not thousands of acres of hunting preserve land all over the place. He makes money in music still and he makes money in his hunting businesses. The man always has been a bow hunter.

Ted is protecting his interests. He would be a Democrat if they were the camp that wanted to protect gun rights and hunting. He's not in the Republican party because he cares about religion. The more conservative religious people tolerate Ted because he is fighting liberals. The old saying of the enemy of my enemy is my friend is the case here. Once the liberals are gone and there is no enemy left, they would turn on Ted so fast it would make your head spin. Then the censorship on Wang Dang Sweet Poontag and Love Grenade would begin.

Nitro Express
04-18-2012, 11:43 AM
If Ted is really bothering you guys that bad, here's something to take your minds off of him.

Warham
04-18-2012, 12:59 PM

Honestly, I believe in the freedom of speech and think everyone taking offense at perceived or not perceived slights needs to relax. Who cares what Ted Nugent says?

Nitro Express
04-18-2012, 01:04 PM
Honestly, I believe in the freedom of speech and think everyone taking offense at perceived or not perceived slights needs to relax. Who cares what Ted Nugent says?

Exactly! On the bigger scope of things Ted amounts to nothing. He changes nothing. The people in his camp vote Republican no matter what. That influences nothing. The entrenched voter decides nothing. It's the people who vote issues and not parties who determine who the next president will be.

Now look at all this from the perspective of being a major stock holder in Goldman Sachs. You and you camp own the five media companies that not only control the news in the US but most the industrialized world. You have access to trillions of dollars to buy off whoever you want. You have most the politicians and judges in your back pocket. You control both political parties. You are just going to look at a silly nobody like Ted Nugent and chuckle that he's promoting your puppet Mitt and then when he's in we will promote the fear of Iran to get more of what we want. If Barrack stays in we get what we want as well.

It's a bunch of hub bub over nothing unless there is a change in the government that can take your company over, put you in jail, and investigate all the corruption. Right now that does not exist.

Zing!
04-18-2012, 01:11 PM
If Ted is really bothering you guys that bad, here's something to take your minds off of him.

Ted who?

Warham
04-18-2012, 01:15 PM
The media would rather cover this than events that really impact the future of our country. Let's keep those dumb voters out there distracted by what an aging rock star says that the politicians who are screwing Americans over on a daily basis.

jhale667
04-18-2012, 01:16 PM

I'm all for freedom of speech too, but that doesn't include actually threatening the POTUS. Like I said that clip is tame compared to some other quotes I've heard from Terrible Ped...

Nickdfresh
04-18-2012, 05:17 PM
Why not? After all the pres himself hangs out with a guy who planted bombs on American soil, yet he laments that he (Ayers) didn't do "enough".

He never "hung out" with him. They were on an educational foundation together...

Nickdfresh
04-18-2012, 05:19 PM

You mean the debt for the endless wars and economic catastrophes the shitheads you voted in got us into?

Nickdfresh
04-18-2012, 05:20 PM

Um, which 'liberals' are those?

DLR Bridge
04-18-2012, 05:23 PM
You mean the debt for the endless wars and economic catastrophes the shitheads you voted in got us into?

Word for word what I was thinking.

jhale667
04-18-2012, 05:35 PM

Exactly.

Nickdfresh
04-18-2012, 06:50 PM
I think this pants-shitting chickenhawk is a terrorist for his latent Damn (penis)Yankees faggotry...

Warham
04-18-2012, 07:08 PM

Who did you vote for in 2008? The guy that called Bush "unpatriotic" for spending like a drunken sailor in eight years, only to outdo him in three?

Warham
04-18-2012, 07:10 PM

For being so smart, you have a poor recollection of certain events.

Warham
04-18-2012, 07:11 PM
I think this pants-shitting chickenhawk is a terrorist for his latent Damn (penis)Yankees faggotry...

I'd like to see your music collection. I bet I could find some stuff that would make the Damn Yankees look respectable.

hambon4lif
04-18-2012, 07:20 PM
I think this pants-shitting chickenhawk is a terrorist for his latent Damn (penis)Yankees faggotry...Turns out his wife isn't much brighter than he is. I read her book a few months back where she says that Ted "isn't some mamby-pamby rock star that demands a certain color candy backstage", ignorantly referring to Van Halens brown m&m clause. The dumb cunt makes it obvious that the logic behind it is beyond her realm of thought, and her dipshit fraud of a husband, with all his fake G.I. Joe blathering, doesn't get it either.

What a sad sorry fucking excuse for a human being. Since his 'music' sucks massive cock, he feels that his purpose in life is to say outrageously stupid shit to whip all the hollow-head motherfuckers into a frenzy. And the very second any hell would ever break loose, he'd be the first motherfucker to run and hide and shit all over himself....again.

I hate this stupid spineless motherfucker even more than Sammy Hagar. What a fucking loser!

Warham
04-18-2012, 08:20 PM
More than Sammy Hagar? People are losing their edge around here.

knuckleboner
04-18-2012, 08:39 PM

and what exactly did nugent say about george bush increasing federal spending, instituting a brand new entitlement program, and turning surpluses into record deficits? if nugent didn't say anything about that, then he's not actually concerned about America, he's just another loud, partisan shill.

mdk1967
04-18-2012, 09:05 PM
...Love Ted, always have always will but...he's a professed pedophile, draft dodger and hypocrite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIT9sVA8Ycg&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=4Sp3-Z4gOxY

hambon4lif
04-18-2012, 09:13 PM
More than Sammy Hagar? Fuckinay right, pal!!

Nugent doesn't believe one damn thing that comes out his mouth. He only says the things he does to get cheap applause from the simple, the uninformed, and the uneducated. He's also trying to compensate for being such a pussy when it came time for him to put some action behind his rhetoric. He's a moronic hypocritical loudmouth, but when it gets right down to it, he's just another fucking coward.

A false human being, and anyone that believes that he's a real person is just a stupid motherfucker.

gbranton
04-18-2012, 09:39 PM
He never "hung out" with him. They were on an educational foundation together...

......and Ayers said they "Knew one another as neighbors and family friends".

Obama also held an initial fundraiser at Ayers' house at which Ayers donated to Obama's campaign.

knuckleboner
04-19-2012, 12:02 AM
......and Ayers said they "Knew one another as neighbors and family friends".

Obama also held an initial fundraiser at Ayers' house at which Ayers donated to Obama's campaign.

if that's the only standard, then we can also directly blame obama for "return of the killer tomatoes." clooney hosting fundraiser for obama at home (http://nation.foxnews.com/george-clooney/2012/04/10/clooney-hosting-40000-plate-obama-fundraiser-la-home)

DONNIEP
04-19-2012, 12:21 AM
I still don't understand why anyone holds Ted up as their spokesman. Ted Nugent is an admitted child molester!! Period. He's the poster boy for Chester The Child Molester. I don't give two shits that he also believes in the right for an individual to bear arms. Fuck that! I believe in my right to bear arms and I'm legally licensed to do so. But that fucked up, perverted piece of shit doesn't represent me. Regardless of what he says...he's still a freaking child molester! You let that motherfucker come to my house and ask for my permission to turn over legal guardianship of my underage daughter and I'll make the Zimmerman case look like an elementary school yard fight.

Etienne
04-19-2012, 08:03 AM
Ted Nugent hails the new messiah Romney in his own crazy way.

So predictable.

BITEYOASS
04-19-2012, 08:05 AM
This will really make you hate Ted the Ped: https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRsNF05MIaiE7i9slzrx9lZ3TJfyYy_ xvnQ4aU4KdmSxDfuD3JXQ

Zing!
04-19-2012, 08:31 AM
Delving into Uncle Ted's love life is enough to make some of our lady members renounce their Roth Army membership...

:rofl:

DONNIEP
04-19-2012, 08:36 AM
This will really make you hate Ted the Ped: https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRsNF05MIaiE7i9slzrx9lZ3TJfyYy_ xvnQ4aU4KdmSxDfuD3JXQ

Well, I thought Ted was bad before...but this? This is even worse! And Sammy....where's his left hand in that picture?

Nitro Express
04-19-2012, 11:06 AM
I still don't understand why anyone holds Ted up as their spokesman. Ted Nugent is an admitted child molester!! Period. He's the poster boy for Chester The Child Molester. I don't give two shits that he also believes in the right for an individual to bear arms. Fuck that! I believe in my right to bear arms and I'm legally licensed to do so. But that fucked up, perverted piece of shit doesn't represent me. Regardless of what he says...he's still a freaking child molester! You let that motherfucker come to my house and ask for my permission to turn over legal guardianship of my underage daughter and I'll make the Zimmerman case look like an elementary school yard fight.

The man is a nutcase. He was always loose and unscrewed and rolled into rock and roll as a result. He had the guitar chops to stay. Ted has a work ethic. He probably could bust most people's asses in that regard but the man is a lunatic. But then that has always been his angle. It's what he sells. He's on the front pages of the new because of what he said. He will milk it for what it's work and make money off of it. You will never see this guy run for political office ever. He's just an attention whore like Sarah Palin.

What would kill Ted more than anything is nobody caring what he says and just ignoring him. That would floor the man. He couldn't handle that.

Nitro Express
04-19-2012, 11:08 AM
Well, I thought Ted was bad before...but this? This is even worse! And Sammy....where's his left hand in that picture?

Covered in Cabo Wabo/Mad Anthony anal lube waxing Ted off.

Nitro Express
04-19-2012, 11:12 AM
Ted who?

You get it sir. I laugh at these liberals who go ape shit over Ted. Ted baited them and they took it. Nothing would upset Ted more than if the liberals just ignored him and said or did nothing. Ever seen a dog chase a cat and the cat just lays down? The fucking dog has no idea what to do. If the cat continues to run and freak the fuck out the dog has a great time. Ted is the dog and the liberals are the cat. Just ignore him. He won't know what to do.

jhale667
04-19-2012, 11:17 AM
For being so smart, you have a poor recollection of certain events.

So in other words, you don't know of any. Thought so. :baaa:

Etienne
04-19-2012, 11:20 AM
The secret service obviously had a conversation with him. At least they take him seriously.

http://c498390.r90.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/nugent-500x281.jpg

Nitro Express
04-19-2012, 11:27 AM
It's all in the fingers, man. He tells a story about when the band first hit. Van Halen was opening for Ted Nugent back in 1978 at the Capital Centre. Ted was cool enough to give the band a sound check. He's standing off to the side and he's listening to me, and he comes up and says,"Hey, you little shit! Where's your little magic black box?" I'm going, Who the fuck is that? And it was Ted. Hey Ted, it's nice to meet you, thanks for the sound check. And he's going, "Let me play your guitar!" I go, "Okay, here you go." He starts playing my guitar and it sounds like Ted. He yells,"You just removed your little black box, didn't you? Where is it? What did you do?" I go, "I didn't do anything!" So I play, and it sounds like me. He says, "Here, play my guitar!" I play his big old guitar and it sounds just like me. He's going, "You little shit!" What I'm trying to say is I am the best at doing me. Nobody else can do me better than me.

Read more: http://www.esquire.com/features/music/eddie-van-halen-profile-0512#ixzz1sV5Icq52

Ted and Ed. Notice Ted started wearing loin cloths and really acting freaky after a skinny kid named Ed showed up and scared the shit out of him.

BigBadBrian
04-19-2012, 11:35 AM
The secret service obviously had a conversation with him. At least they take him seriously.

http://c498390.r90.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/nugent-500x281.jpg

No, they just wanted all of his tour diaries and recollection of where to find the best whores! :doggystyle:

hambon4lif
04-19-2012, 11:49 AM
No, they just wanted all of his tour diaries and recollection of where to find the best whores! :doggystyle:They're neck-deep in their own mess right now as it is. Tracking down girls who haven't even entered puberty yet would make things worse.....

Seshmeister
04-19-2012, 11:50 AM
I don't think Secret Service guys use underage prostitutes.

FORD
04-19-2012, 02:42 PM
You get it sir. I laugh at these liberals who go ape shit over Ted. Ted baited them and they took it.

He made these comments at a gun nut convention. It wasn't intended for "liberals" to hear at all.

FORD
04-19-2012, 02:43 PM
No, they just wanted all of his tour diaries and recollection of where to find the best whores! :doggystyle:

In PedoTed's case, that would be the local Junior High.

Guitar Shark
04-19-2012, 07:23 PM

Welcome back War... I see that you have not changed. Still blaming Obama for the country's debt and ignoring the actions of those that came before him. ;)

Nitro Express
04-19-2012, 07:32 PM
He made these comments at a gun nut convention. It wasn't intended for "liberals" to hear at all.

It doesn't matter. Ted knows the liberal media will pick it up and come after him. That is exactly what he wants. Look at all the press he's gotten off of it thank's to you guys.

Here's the new upcoming generation of NRA members. Maybe Ted should be the spokesman for Weight Watchers.

Seshmeister
04-19-2012, 08:02 PM
I thought the upcoming generation was 3 year old disabled girls...

BigBadBrian
04-19-2012, 08:07 PM
blah blah blah...... gun nut .....blah blah blah

What are gun nuts? Those that exercise their Second Amendment rights? Hmmm?

BigBadBrian
04-19-2012, 08:12 PM
Welcome back War... I see that you have not changed. Still blaming Obama for the country's debt and ignoring the actions of those that came before him. ;)

While Bush certainly isn't innocent in the deficit matter, I believe the graphic below illustrates the point nicely:

http://www.thoughtsfromaconservativemom.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/1debtpresidents.jpg
http://www.foundry.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/wapoobamabudget1.jpg

Guitar Shark
04-19-2012, 08:15 PM
While Bush certainly isn't innocent in the deficit matter, I believe blah blah blah

There are maybe 1 or 2 people here who care what you believe, Brian. Talk to them.

FORD
04-19-2012, 08:19 PM

No, those who are paranoid about it, spread lies about "Democrats" being "gun grabbers" (yet say NOTHING when the Chimp they voted for ACTUALLY grabbed guns in New Orleans) and believes that the "right" to own guns belongs to lunatics and felons like Ted Nugent, Jared Loughner and George Zimmerman, and have willingly sold guns to such people at their gun shows, even though they could never pass a background check to buy one at the local licensed gun shop.

Unchainme
04-19-2012, 08:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnM_PUUWXOc

I do like this song. but this is fucking funny.

also..goddamn, who, DIDN'T Van Halen Blow the fuck off stage back in the day?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-TK1K452Ac

BigBadBrian
04-19-2012, 08:52 PM
There are maybe 1 or 2 people here who care what you believe, Brian. Talk to them.

Did it hurt your feelings that I just knocked your silly little argument out of the water? It must have.

BigBadBrian
04-19-2012, 08:56 PM
DIDN'T Van Halen Blow the fuck off stage back in the day?

Van Halen blew EVERYONE off the stage back in the day. Ozzy got tired of them opening up for black Sabbath for that very reason. It was a great time to see VH for those of us that got to see them back then.

Nickdfresh
04-19-2012, 09:03 PM
Who did you vote for in 2008? The guy that called Bush "unpatriotic" for spending like a drunken sailor in eight years, only to outdo him in three?

I called Bush a lot of things; but I never recall saying he was "unpatriotic."

Nickdfresh
04-19-2012, 09:06 PM
I'd like to see your music collection. I bet I could find some stuff that would make the Damn Yankees look respectable.

You mean like my 80's WWF CD's? That shit is wack!

LoungeMachine
04-19-2012, 09:10 PM

Post of the Year.

:gulp:

jhale667
04-20-2012, 11:01 AM
Did it hurt your feelings that I just knocked your silly little argument out of the water? It must have.

Doubtful, considering your silly little graph doesn't account for the amount of that deficit that is due to the fact that Obama put the wars on the books unlike W. who conveniently omitted them. You FAIL (again).

LoungeMachine
04-20-2012, 04:27 PM
Don't confuse Brie with facts when he has colorful little pictures to prove his "point"

:gulp:

Zing!
04-20-2012, 05:14 PM
I believe this chart speaks for itself:

http://www.rogerwendell.com/images/humor/pac_man_pie_chart.jpg

Nitro Express
04-20-2012, 09:33 PM

They are like Beer Nuts but they are made of stainless steel, blued steel, and titanium.

Nitro Express
04-20-2012, 09:41 PM
Ted probably gave the Secret Service some whores and ginger beer and they let him off.

Nickdfresh
04-21-2012, 05:28 PM
Military cancels Ted Nugent show citing anti-Obama comments

Steve Marcus / Reuters

By Paul Bond, The Hollywood Reporter

Citing inflammatory language while expressing his displeasure with President Barack Obama, the military has uninvited rock star and conservative political activist Ted Nugent from performing at Fort Knox in Kentucky, according to the U.S. Army post’s Facebook page.

“After learning of opening act Ted Nugent’s recent public comments about the president of the United States, Fort Knox leadership decided to cancel his performance on the installation," it's Facebook posting says.

So far, the June 23 concert remains on the Fort Knox schedule, with REO Speedwagon and Styx listed as “co-headliners,” but army personnel said they will grant requests for refunds in light of their decision to nix the opening act.

The cancellation is the latest wrinkle in a controversy that has engulfed Nugent since last weekend when, speaking at an NRA convention, the rocker said that he would be “dead or in jail” if Obama is reelected in November.

Also referring to Obama and Democratic candidates in general, he told the NRA faithful: “We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November.”

Use of the violent metaphors earned Nugent a visit from Secret Service agents on Thursday. He said Friday on his website that he had with them a “good, solid professional meeting concluding that I have never made any threats of violence toward anyone.”

A spokesman for Fort Knox told TheBlaze.com that having Nugent perform “would be a conflict of interest since the military has the obligation to be apolitical.”

Such a claim, though, seems dubious when it comes to choosing entertainers, who oftentimes show their partisanship. At its website, for example, Fort Knox is touting an appearance this month by comedian Jay Phillips who is supportive of Obama through his Twitter activities. And Ludacris has performed at U.S. Army bases even after the 2008 release of his pro-Obama song “Politics As Usual,” which calls Hillary Clinton, who was running against Obama at the time, a “bitch” who is “irrelevant.” The ultra-partisan song also called President George W. Bush “mentally handicapped” and says that Sen. John McCain "don't belong in any chair unless he’s paralyzed.”

Nugent: Secret Service meeting 'couldn't have gone better'

Fort Knox personnel did not return calls or emails requesting clarification on their “obligation to be apolitical” in their entertainment selections.

Comments at the Fort Knox Facebook page have been running about 3-1 against the decision to boot Nugent from the concert.

“He is such a supporter of the troops. Such a shame that he was canceled for expressing his freedom of speech. This is America, if you have not forgot,” one commenter wrote.

“I thought that freedom of speech was one of the very same things that our military fought for. When Obama said he was going to change the military, he did. He made them cowards. Shame on you Fort Knox,” said another.

And on the flip side: “Anyone who threatens a U.S. president like that should not be allowed on a military installation. No matter which party he affiliates himself with. Good decision.

MSNBC.com (http://entertainment.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/21/11324499-military-cancels-ted-nugent-show-citing-anti-obama-comments?lite)

chefcraig
04-21-2012, 05:36 PM
Wait a minute...FORT KNOX has a Facebook page? http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-confused-smileys-718.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/skype-emoticons.html)

EDIT: I'll be damned, I just checked, and not only does one exist, it's full of the same sort of Ted Is Right/No, He Isn't arguments going on here, there and everywhere.

FORD
04-21-2012, 05:45 PM
Does the Fort Knox Farcebook page talk about how much gold they supposedly have locked up there?

Nickdfresh
04-21-2012, 05:46 PM
While Bush certainly isn't innocent in the deficit matter, I believe the graphic below illustrates the point nicely:

http://www.thoughtsfromaconservativemom.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/1debtpresidents.jpg
http://www.foundry.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/wapoobamabudget1.jpg
Kh-bullshit!

chefcraig
04-21-2012, 06:14 PM
Does the Fort Knox Farcebook page talk about how much gold they supposedly have locked up there?

Unlikely, since there isn't any, according to Brad Meltzer's History Channel show.

http://goldsilver.com/video/brad-meltzer-s-decoded-fort-knox/

BITEYOASS
04-21-2012, 07:46 PM
I remember Patti Smith had this quote about Ted Nugent during a radio interview in which she said: "Get your fuckin' hands off me!"

She probably punched him in the face a few times, I'm not sure.

Nitro Express
04-22-2012, 02:22 AM
No, those who are paranoid about it, spread lies about "Democrats" being "gun grabbers" (yet say NOTHING when the Chimp they voted for ACTUALLY grabbed guns in New Orleans) and believes that the "right" to own guns belongs to lunatics and felons like Ted Nugent, Jared Loughner and George Zimmerman, and have willingly sold guns to such people at their gun shows, even though they could never pass a background check to buy one at the local licensed gun shop.

I've probably been to over 50 gun shows Ford. If you buy a firearm at one it's just like buying in a gun shop. You have to fill out the FFL forms, they call the FBI on the phone to do a background check and if you are cool, you can purchase the firearm. The only firearms exempt from this are black powder firearms. The same kind you can mail order through the mail. Of course state law comes into play with waiting periods and such things as that.

People used to sell guns in the want ads but this was the owner selling them. I think this is becoming more rare because nobody wants to be saddled with the liability. Most people sell their firearms through a licensed dealer. You have to pay a commission but there is a transfer of ownership of the serial number. Most people do this now.

Nitro Express
04-22-2012, 02:28 AM
Ted Nugent may be canceled at Fort Knox but I hear Pussy Galore's flying circus is still scheduled.

BigBadBrian
04-22-2012, 07:13 AM
I've probably been to over 50 gun shows Ford. If you buy a firearm at one it's just like buying in a gun shop. You have to fill out the FFL forms, they call the FBI on the phone to do a background check and if you are cool, you can purchase the firearm.

Exactly! That's the way it is here and I suspect everywhere. FORD doesn't know the first thing about gun shows, only what he's heard on the DemocraticUnderground or Huffington Post!

BigBadBrian
04-22-2012, 07:16 AM
“After learning of opening act Ted Nugent’s recent public comments about the president of the United States, Fort Knox leadership decided to cancel his performance on the installation," it's Facebook posting says.

BULLSHIT! That order came from the Obama Administration via the Big Five-Sided Building. Who the fuck are they kidding?

Nickdfresh
04-22-2012, 09:57 AM
Who gives a fuck? Nugent is a complete smarmy fuckwit that illegally kills animals, is a statutory rapist, and walked around shitting himself in order to dodge the draft...this pea-brained fuckwit belongs nowhere near the troops in any officially sanctioned show...

FORD
04-22-2012, 02:02 PM
Exactly! That's the way it is here and I suspect everywhere. FORD doesn't know the first thing about gun shows, only what he's heard on the DemocraticUnderground or Huffington Post!

So why is it that every time some psycho killer is arrested after shooting somebody (or dozens of somebodies) it's revealed that he purchased his weapons at a gun show?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jZupCp0q1M

Nitro Express
04-22-2012, 02:21 PM
Every time? Look. If you have a clean record on the FBI data base then yes you can purchase a firearm. That is what it boils down to. You can purchase from a FFL dealer at a gun show or you can go to a FFL dealer in a brick and mortar store and buy one. You even can mail order a gun but you have to be checked out and pick it up at a licensed FFL dealer. The bottom line is you fill out a form, they call the FBI and when they get the ok, you get your piece. Of course Eric Holder may sell you automatic weapons directly if you are a Mexican drug lord. I think the biggest gun nuts are in the Obama Administration. They deal more weapons to the despots of the world than anyone in the country.

Nitro Express
04-22-2012, 02:29 PM
BULLSHIT! That order came from the Obama Administration via the Big Five-Sided Building. Who the fuck are they kidding?

Pretty much. I doubt the actual people in charge of the entertainment really give a ratt's ass. Ted Nugent has always been a nutcase. He has actually said worse in the past it's just an new episode of Ted ruffling feathers. If anything Ted gives the people with small minds something to argue over while to distract the public as the banker's pick their pockets.

FORD
04-22-2012, 02:56 PM
Every time? Look. If you have a clean record on the FBI data base then yes you can purchase a firearm. That is what it boils down to. You can purchase from a FFL dealer at a gun show or you can go to a FFL dealer in a brick and mortar store and buy one. You even can mail order a gun but you have to be checked out and pick it up at a licensed FFL dealer. The bottom line is you fill out a form, they call the FBI and when they get the ok, you get your piece. Of course Eric Holder may sell you automatic weapons directly if you are a Mexican drug lord. I think the biggest gun nuts are in the Obama Administration. They deal more weapons to the despots of the world than anyone in the country.

Did you watch the above video?

The guy explicitly states that he "probably wouldn't pass" the background check, but the gun dealer sells it to him anyway. This was in Arizona, literally just days after another lunatic who bought a Glock with a 30 round clip at a previous gun show shot a Congresswoman point blank in the head, causing her permanent brain damage, and killing several others, including a federal judge (Republican, ironically enough) and a 9 year old girl. You would think an event like that might give these gun nuts a reality check, but obviously not. Just like the NRA holding a rally in Colorado about a week after the Columbine massacre. Those two idiots also acquired their weapons at a gun show, by the way.

Terry
04-22-2012, 08:17 PM
Two words that ended Ted Nugent's credibility: Tight Spots

Ted Nugent had credibility?

Seshmeister
04-22-2012, 08:48 PM
Nugent is like Hagar, a novelty act that should never have lasted this long.

Nitro Express
04-23-2012, 01:25 AM
Nugent is like Hagar, a novelty act that should never have lasted this long.

As soon as you can knock out Hibernation perfectly on your guitar then you can call The Nuge a novelty act.

Nitro Express
04-23-2012, 01:32 AM
Did you watch the above video?

The guy explicitly states that he "probably wouldn't pass" the background check, but the gun dealer sells it to him anyway. This was in Arizona, literally just days after another lunatic who bought a Glock with a 30 round clip at a previous gun show shot a Congresswoman point blank in the head, causing her permanent brain damage, and killing several others, including a federal judge (Republican, ironically enough) and a 9 year old girl. You would think an event like that might give these gun nuts a reality check, but obviously not. Just like the NRA holding a rally in Colorado about a week after the Columbine massacre. Those two idiots also acquired their weapons at a gun show, by the way.

Then it's a gun dealer breaking the law. I doubt too many do this. FFL licenses are hard and expensive to get and what money you do make on illegal gun sales isn't worth the risk of getting caught. Probably the biggest suspect gun distributors in this country is the Obama Administration. Eric Holder will set you up with some guns if you are running drugs. That shit makes Watergate look like nothing. Amazing the press and congress does nothing.

fifth element
04-23-2012, 01:51 AM
Hell, borrowing "money" is a scam in itself, as our dollars are not worth the paper they are printed on. Backed with nothing but thin air.....they are worthless.

You think you have cash in your pocket? In your bank account? In investments?

HA!

At best you have some worthless paper with some bullshit on it like "In God We Trust", and some meaningless numbers. Oh, and dead presidents or inventors.

1 dollar? 5? 10? 100? Those numbers are meaningless. They need to remove any real number and just leave the zeroes, as that is what your currency is REALLY worth.

unfortunately, stores, restaurants, car dealerships, money lenders, and those who supply electricity, water, gas, etc, still insist on recieving that worthless paper w/ the numbers on it. Somehow i don't think a $0 dollar bill is gonna get me anywhere.
Mind you...I don't DISAGREE that the money is, for all intents and purposes, worthless...am just saying that until everyone sees it as such, it remains neccesary.

Jagermeister
04-23-2012, 10:55 AM
:biggrin: I was out of town last week and when I saw this on the news I thought " lol I bet the fags at the Army are having a ball with this". Turns out I was right. As usual.

Nitro Express
04-23-2012, 12:32 PM
unfortunately, stores, restaurants, car dealerships, money lenders, and those who supply electricity, water, gas, etc, still insist on recieving that worthless paper w/ the numbers on it. Somehow i don't think a $0 dollar bill is gonna get me anywhere.
Mind you...I don't DISAGREE that the money is, for all intents and purposes, worthless...am just saying that until everyone sees it as such, it remains neccesary.

Ha! The Federal Reserve Bank is the biggest ponzi scheme going. People are waking up to that fact. The only thing that keeps it going is too many stupid people actually believe that fake money is worth something. The modern world is based on more perception and imagery than people realize.

Without even auditing the beast it's clear they have been running an off the books economy using large banks like HSBC to transform their funny money into the real economy. That's the real trick isn't it? You can have all the derivative gains in the world but there is only $65-70 Trillion in the real economy and if you bring too much funny money into that it becomes obvious and the books don't match.

In other words in the west, these speculators outsourced our real economy while making huge sums with banking gimmicks like credit default swaps. From what I'm hearing now they are now leveraging things 300 times instead of 100 times. It's absolutely not stable. At the end of the day you still have to own real assets and they are using their cronies in the government to try and do exactly that but people have waken up to that as well.

I think the thinking people see what's really going on here the only problem is there is no institution with any integrity to do anything about it at the present time.

BITEYOASS
04-23-2012, 06:29 PM
Anyway :focus:

In conclusion, Ted Nugent is a piece of shit! CASE DISMISSED!

Nickdfresh
04-23-2012, 06:34 PM
:biggrin: I was out of town last week and when I saw this on the news I thought " lol I bet the fags at the Army are having a ball with this". Turns out I was right. As usual.

You just can't get fag balls off your mind...

knuckleboner
04-25-2012, 10:06 PM
[QUOTE=BigBadBrian;1643451]While Bush certainly isn't innocent in the deficit matter, I believe the graphic below illustrates the point nicely:

[QUOTE]

way misleading graph.

first of all, adding up and comparing nominal dollars from different centuries is meaningless.

secondly, and more importantly, obama inherited a $1 trillion+ deficit. the defiit for the fiscal year in which obama took office was officially certified as $1.2 trillion prior to his inauguration. the chart is incorrect to imply that the entirety of that deficit is obama's.

and finally, without context it's also next to meaningless. if circumstances led george bush to go from inherited record surpluses to record deficits, why would we expect obama to take record inherited deficits and quickly fix them?

fifth element
04-26-2012, 01:54 AM
way misleading graph.

first of all, adding up and comparing nominal dollars from different centuries is meaningless.

secondly, and more importantly, obama inherited a $1 trillion+ deficit. the defiit for the fiscal year in which obama took office was officially certified as $1.2 trillion prior to his inauguration. the chart is incorrect to imply that the entirety of that deficit is obama's.

and finally, without context it's also next to meaningless. if circumstances led george bush to go from inherited record surpluses to record deficits, why would we expect obama to take record inherited deficits and quickly fix them?

any reasonable, intelligent person wouldn't.

Which answers the question of why the Repukes think he SHOULD......

BigBadBrian
04-26-2012, 06:33 AM
any reasonable, intelligent person wouldn't.

Which answers the question of why the Repukes think he SHOULD......

And any reasonable person can see you don't fix the deficit by adding $5 Trillion to it like Obama has done.

And don't even get me started on that "raise the taxes on the rich" nonsense.

BigBadBrian
04-26-2012, 06:34 AM
http://senator.blogstetter.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/drunken-sailor.jpg

Matt White
04-26-2012, 06:40 AM
[QUOTE=BigBadBrian;1645675]And any reasonable person can see you don't fix the deficit by adding $5 Trillion to it like Obama has done.[QUOTE]

Soooooooo......he should have never put those 2 unfunded BUSHCO wars on the books and VIOLA!

Brilliant idea! No wonder that Surplus vanished so quickly!

jhale667
04-26-2012, 10:01 AM
Don't confuse Brie with FACTS, Matt... ;)

Nitro Express
04-26-2012, 10:53 AM
[QUOTE=BigBadBrian;1643451]While Bush certainly isn't innocent in the deficit matter, I believe the graphic below illustrates the point nicely:

[QUOTE]

way misleading graph.

It may be also noted the House of Representatives gave Obama the money to spend in the first place. The president can spend the money but the house has control over how much money is going to be spent. It might be noted that the house is currently ran by Republicans. So anyone making this a partisan fight has no idea that BOTH parties are in on this spending addiction. We have a broken, out of control government basically. It's a run away train doing whatever it wants now. It doesn't even follow it's own laws. Obama is just the flavor of the month in a huge den of corruption.

BITEYOASS
04-26-2012, 12:59 PM
Did I mention that Ted Nugent is a piece of shit? Just wanted to re-state that fact. :amen:

FORD
04-26-2012, 01:08 PM
And any reasonable person can see you don't fix the deficit by adding $5 Trillion to it like Obama has done.

And don't even get me started on that "raise the taxes on the rich" nonsense.

If the rich paid their fair share of taxes, there never would have been a deficit. Dwight Eisenhower managed to build the Interstate Highway System and the first round of ICBMs at the same time without going into debt. Maybe we should go back to those tax rates? (but close the loopholes first) Then we can finally get on with the 21st century infrastructure upgrades that are needed even more than the freeways were in 1955.

Nitro Express
04-26-2012, 02:31 PM
If the rich paid their fair share of taxes, there never would have been a deficit. Dwight Eisenhower managed to build the Interstate Highway System and the first round of ICBMs at the same time without going into debt. Maybe we should go back to those tax rates? (but close the loopholes first) Then we can finally get on with the 21st century infrastructure upgrades that are needed even more than the freeways were in 1955.

It's estimated that if you add up what it costs to process our income taxes, we spend one trillion dollars on that a year. That is what it costs to run the IRS and pay the accountants. Tax preparation is one of the biggest industries in the US. Accounting is one of the few degrees you can have multiple jobs to choose from coming out of school. But it's an industry that produces absolutely nothing. It's a waste of resources.

We would be better off just having a Value Added Tax. The rich would pay more because they buy more. We wouldn't have the government garnishing our paychecks or have to put up the the typical IRS bullshit.

I mean a lot of religious organizations thrive on 10% tithing. That's basically a flat 10% tax and not everyone in the church pays that in full. Why can't it work for the government?

Mr Walker
05-02-2012, 10:57 AM
http://mentalfloss.com/quiz/quiz.php?q=1467

Jagermeister
05-04-2012, 08:56 AM
I love Ted! Fuck all of you who don't. :fu:

<embed src="http://cnettv.cnet.com/av/video/cbsnews/atlantis2/cbsnews_player_embed.swf" scale="noscale" salign="lt" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" background="#333333" width="425" height="279" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" FlashVars="si=254&&contentValue=50124199&shareUrl=http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7407452n" />

ashstralia
05-04-2012, 09:01 AM
you 'love' Ted?

sorry buddy, but that love is worse than ched rocker love. WORSE.

Jagermeister
05-04-2012, 09:03 AM
you 'love' Ted?

sorry buddy, but that love is worse than ched rocker love. WORSE.

Nope. It's not but I am OK with you thinking that. Could care less.

ashstralia
05-04-2012, 09:16 AM

thanks for clearing that up. :)

jhale667
05-04-2012, 10:15 AM

It's WAY worse, Jaggy. At least Spam isn't a know Pedo...

hambon4lif
05-04-2012, 10:48 AM
I love Ted! That doesn't surprise me in the least. Tumbleweed-dodging inbred hicks are his target demographic....

jhale667
05-04-2012, 11:10 AM
:lmao:

Matt White
05-04-2012, 11:17 AM
Poor Ted....he seems like an angry old man who's star has fallen..........

Jagermeister
05-04-2012, 11:25 AM
That doesn't surprise me in the least. Liberal hating Tumbleweed-dodging inbred hicks are his target demographic....

Fixed that for ya.

hambon4lif
05-04-2012, 11:34 AM
I wish me and Ted could re-enact the love scene in 'Deliverance' in the back of my pick-upFixed that for ya':thumb:

Jagermeister
05-04-2012, 11:36 AM
Fixed that for ya':thumb:

:biggrin:

jhale667
05-04-2012, 11:39 AM
Fixed that for ya':thumb:

Notice he DIDN'T have a problem with you pointing out he's an inbred hick...he just wanted to make sure you know HE HATES LIBERUHLS...:lol:

hambon4lif
05-04-2012, 11:46 AM
Notice he DIDN'T have a problem with you pointing out he's an inbred hick...he just wanted to make sure you know HE HATES LIBERUHLS...:lol:Oh yeah...he's proud of that shit.
Ask him about all the times he's gone to his family reunions just to hit on chicks. It's hilarious and disturbing at the same time....

moose
05-04-2012, 11:47 AM

Not me bro..
Love animals
they taste great
as a matter of fact I support PETA
People Eating Tasty Animals
LOL

jhale667
05-04-2012, 11:50 AM
Oh yeah...he's proud of that shit.
Ask him about all the times he's gone to his family reunions just to hit on chicks. It's hilarious and disturbing at the same time....

Much like his motto "If you can't keep it in your pants, keep it in the family..." :umm:

TJMKID
05-04-2012, 12:29 PM
The Nuge --- that ass clown's music and politics havent been relevant since EVH destroyed him in the late 70's !!

:flame:

I love Ted! Fuck all of you who don't. :fu:

<embed src="http://cnettv.cnet.com/av/video/cbsnews/atlantis2/cbsnews_player_embed.swf" scale="noscale" salign="lt" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" background="#333333" width="425" height="279" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" FlashVars="si=254&&contentValue=50124199&shareUrl=http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7407452n" />

BigBadBrian
05-04-2012, 01:13 PM

If you can do it, so can he! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

moose
05-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Y is there so much hate for uncle Ted?

ELVIS
05-04-2012, 01:31 PM

Because he stands up for himself and others and pussy liberals are afraid of that...

:elvis:

hambon4lif
05-04-2012, 01:42 PM
He spouts false rhetoric, shits his pants, and thinks it's o.k. to fuck kids....

....no wonder all you cross-eyed toe-heads like him so much.

jhale667
05-04-2012, 01:53 PM
He spouts false rhetoric, shits his pants, and thinks it's o.k. to fuck kids....

....no wonder all you cross-eyed toe-heads like him so much.

You forgot "sounds like cats fighting on guitar". :lmao:

:guitar:

Guitar Shark
05-04-2012, 01:56 PM
If you can do it, so can he! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Once again Brian impresses us all with his "I know you are but what am I" retort. *mensa*

hambon4lif
05-04-2012, 02:04 PM
You forgot "sounds like cats fighting on guitar". :lmao:

:guitar: He plays guitar??!? I thought he was just some loudmouthed shitbag FOX contributor. Maybe he should concentrate on his guitar playing and just shut the fuck up then.

Jagermeister
05-04-2012, 02:25 PM
Notice he DIDN'T have a problem with you pointing out he's an inbred hick...he just wanted to make sure you know HE HATES LIBERUHLS...:lol:

Oh yeah...he's proud of that shit.

You guys really think that's funny?

Laugh it up then...........

Jagermeister
05-04-2012, 02:27 PM
He plays guitar??!? I thought he was just some loudmouthed shitbag FOX contributor. Maybe he should concentrate on his guitar playing and just shut the fuck up then.

Dude I swear. You have to be the biggest Duran Duran fan I have ever seen. When exactly did you find a love for Van Halen? 1986?

jhale667
05-04-2012, 03:19 PM
You guys really think that's funny?

Dude, it's not our fault your dumb ass didn't edit out the "inbred" part of the quote you failed in your attempt to cleverly edit... :lmao:

Laugh it up then...........

Okay. :baaa:

TJMKID
05-04-2012, 03:56 PM

He's the precursor to the Hagarita Disease ---- his mouth writes a lot of checks that his meager talent can't cash!

Plus, he's a proven pedophile and Vietnam draft dodger ---- Uncle Ted is your basic uneducated redneck scumbag who thinks God actually cares about him.

:flame:

Nickdfresh
05-04-2012, 08:47 PM
Poor Ted....he seems like an angry old man who's star has fallen..........

Well let's face it, his star never really had far to fall...

Nickdfresh
05-04-2012, 08:49 PM
Because he stands up for himself and others and pussy liberals are afraid of that...

...by bombastically, vaguely threatening politicians with firearms...

ELVIS
05-04-2012, 10:30 PM
He didn't threaten anyone...

jhale667
05-04-2012, 11:01 PM
...by bombastically, vaguely threatening politicians with firearms...

...And offering BJs to male reporters...:rolleyes:

FORD
04-23-2013, 01:59 PM
So....... It's been over a year since the dumb pedophile pants shitting draft dodger made his dumb comments.

Is he dead or in jail yet? :biggrin:

envy_me
04-23-2013, 02:05 PM
So....... It's been over a year since the dumb pedophile pants shitting draft dodger made his dumb comments.

I am not saying I wish Nugent would die, but it would be the best thing for the society in general. HATE him.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-23-2013, 02:10 PM
i received 4 free tickets for a show of his at the celebrity theater

envy_me
04-23-2013, 02:13 PM

Give them to someone you hate.

jhale667
04-23-2013, 02:20 PM

Take a shit on two, and use the other two to cover it up with...

envy_me
04-23-2013, 02:21 PM

:lmao:

Or put them in the bathroom to use when you run out of toilet paper.

PETE'S BROTHER
04-23-2013, 02:22 PM

then what? :biggrin:

jhale667
04-23-2013, 02:22 PM
Or just do it the true Ted way... stuff all of them down your pants, then shit on them.

ELVIS
04-23-2013, 02:37 PM

You could google it...

ELVIS
04-23-2013, 02:53 PM

big fatty
04-23-2013, 03:18 PM
I love Ted! Fuck all of you who don't

Dave & Eddie like him too. :usfl::rockit::headbangez:

envy_me
04-23-2013, 03:36 PM

Dave & Eddie like him too. :usfl::rockit::headbangez:

:405: :405: :405: :405: :405: :405: :405: :405: :biggrin:

big fatty
04-23-2013, 03:56 PM
:405: :405: :405: :405: :405: :405: :405: :405: :biggrin:

Ted Nugent's grandmother was from Sweden. He said so in his Live In Sweden dvd.

I imagine she stuffed a whole lotta swedish meatball's into young little Theadore's big mouth ,which may account for his unsatiable appetite for freshly killed meat. :winkglasses:

envy_me
04-23-2013, 04:01 PM
Ted Nugent's grandmother was from Sweden. He said so in his Live In Sweden dvd.

I imagine she stuffed a whole lotta swedish meatball's into young little Theadore's big mouth ,which may account for his unsatiable appetite for freshly killed meat. :winkglasses:

He played in Sweden and somebody showed up??? It MUST be before he opened his mouth about politics. Or maybe people who aren't aware of his views came to the show. Let him play here now, I wonder how many people would show up.

ELVIS
04-23-2013, 05:11 PM
Ted's views shouldn't keep you from catching one of his shows...

He still brings it...

envy_me
04-23-2013, 05:16 PM

He still brings it...

I could go there just to throw rotten eggs at him.

Don't even get me started on him, I can't stand the sight of him :puke:

Nickdfresh
04-23-2013, 08:27 PM

He still brings it...

He still brings brings the same, boring fucking shtick with about two or three songs that are borderline rock radio songs anyone would want to here. That'll keep anyone but the groupie douches like you from his shows who jerkoff to his squirrel thong...

ELVIS
04-23-2013, 08:31 PM
:mad2:

Matt White
04-23-2013, 08:41 PM
I agree with what he has to say about hunting.......

anybody that knows anything about him knows he's a Draft-dodging hypocrite................

and yeah....he's been making a living off 1/2 an cd worth of material for decades..........................

he can "kick out the jams", even at his age...........glad he moved to TEXAS

jhale667
04-23-2013, 08:43 PM
I agree with what he has to say about hunting.......

If you're talking about the "if you kill it you should eat it" bit, yeah... still only proves a broken clock is right twice a day... ;)

Matt White
04-23-2013, 08:53 PM
If you're talking about the "if you kill it you should eat it" bit, yeah... still only proves a broken clock is right twice a day... ;)

Absolutely...........the entire "if you shoot it you better eat it" is the right idea.....same with getting kids into the outdoors, learning about nature and the cycle of life

of course...when he got popped for POACHING recently....shit-bag thru-and-thru

envy_me
04-23-2013, 10:29 PM
He said himself that he shoots birds just for the fun of it. Go to Wikipedia and read about his hate for animals. He attacked people from Peta.
Does that seem normal?

But I guess there will always be people who agree with him...

ELVIS
04-23-2013, 10:34 PM
If Ted was a dick sucking panty waste liberal, I'd still think this was kick ASS !!!

:rockit:

ELVIS
04-23-2013, 10:36 PM
He said himself that he shoots birds just for the fun of it.

Most hunters would agree...

Matt White
04-23-2013, 10:38 PM
He's just a "a dick sucking panty waste neo-con".....he "talks the talk"....but when they called his number he shit his pants like a PUSSY....

we've never let him forget that here back home......

envy_me
04-23-2013, 10:40 PM
Most hunters would agree...

So what... I don't hang out with hunters either.

ELVIS
04-23-2013, 10:44 PM
So what... I don't hang out with hunters either.

Well, I still think you might have the wrong impression of Ted and his hunting practices...

There's countless videos telling a much better story than what is portrayed by the left in this country...

envy_me
04-23-2013, 10:48 PM
Well, I still think you might have the wrong impression of Ted and his hunting practices...

There's countless videos telling a much better story than what is portrayed by the left in this country...

He attacked peope from Peta. Animals are something I really care about.

Would you go and see him if you knew that he hated christians and was physically attacking them?

ELVIS
04-23-2013, 11:13 PM
Ted cares about animals as well...

ELVIS
04-23-2013, 11:20 PM
You need to look into PETA, sister...

They might not be what you think they are...

ELVIS
04-23-2013, 11:27 PM

ELVIS
04-23-2013, 11:29 PM
You don't send PETA money, eh ??

envy_me
04-24-2013, 01:08 AM
You need to look into PETA, sister...

They might not be what you think they are...

I don't send money to them in particular, I don't think we have them here. They have done A LOT of good.
One of the reasons I love Bill Maher so much (other then the fact that he is ALWAYS right) is that he is involved in Peta.

ELVIS
04-24-2013, 11:21 AM
Did you see the PETA spokesperson admit to KILLING 90% of ADOPTABLE animals ??

Envy, they toss the perfectly fine healthy animals in with the old dying ones...

He admitted it...

Here's a lesson in life...

Any time you see large groups such as PETA and other "not for profit" bullshit...

STAY AWAY FROM IT

;)

ELVIS
04-24-2013, 11:24 AM
All I wanna do is ROCK !!

ROCK !!

ROCK !!

:rockit:

ELVIS
04-24-2013, 11:25 AM
THAT SONG IS SO FUCKING BAD ASS !!!

:killer:

envy_me
04-24-2013, 11:28 AM
Just as with abortion, I feel that death isn't the worst outcome. Better killed then given to circus or bad homes. Why Nugent kills animals in the wild, I don't know. Those are minding their own business and don't even need to be adopted.

ELVIS
04-24-2013, 11:33 AM
Just as with abortion, I feel that death isn't the worst outcome. Better killed then given to circus or bad homes. Why Nugent kills animals in the wild, I don't know.

Ted kills animals to EAT them, just as God intended...

You'd rather kill a baby because your perceived outcome of it's life is worse than death ??

That kind of thinking has been programmed into your mind at some point in your life, and I'd get it out if I were you...

envy_me
04-24-2013, 11:37 AM
Ted kills animals to EAT them, just as God intended...

You'd rather kill a baby because your percieved outcome of it's life is worse than death ??

That's been programmed into your mind at some point in your life, and I'd get it out if I were you...

God doesn't exist therefore hasn't intended anything. You have been programmed to believe in him by people who are after to control you and take your money. You were an easy target for them cause you had issues at that point.

My belief that death isn't the worst outcome is from my own experiences in life, where I many times wished that I could die instead being in a certain situation.

chefcraig
04-24-2013, 11:39 AM
I happen to love Ted Nugent's music, and I also happen to adore Jimmy Page's work w/Led Zeppelin. In my youth, I wanted to dress (Page) or play (Nugent) like them with wild abandon. As I grew older, I found out that my heroes were somewhat less than terrific behavior-wise (drugs, underage girlfriends, ect, ect), and their current rank as some sort of elder-statesmen on a variety of subjects should be nothing short of appalling.

But ya know what? At this point of my life, I simply don't give a flying rat's ass. If I want to be rocked or merely entertained to the max, I'll throw on Houses Of The Holy or a copy of Free For All, and not trifle about shit or people I can't change. Besides, it's not as if my own crap of a life smells like a bed of roses.

envy_me
04-24-2013, 11:51 AM
And Elvis, I like you, you know that. I really do. I don't agree with much of what you say, but I like you. You have a great sense if humor, I laugh like crazy at some of your posts. You go against everybody and stand for what you believe in, even though nobody else agrees, I think it's a great quality. You never went with the Goat herd and sank yourself to that level. I really appriciate that.

But we are never gonna agree on some things :) and that's okay :) It would be boring if everybody was the same.

ELVIS
04-24-2013, 01:46 PM
God doesn't exist therefore hasn't intended anything.

God does exist...

I talk to him, not as much as I should, but I talk to Him...

God absolutely exists...

You have been programmed to believe in him by people who are after to control you and take your money.

What do you base that on ??

Nobody controls me and people rarely get my money...

See my Roth Army Donation tag ??

Didn't think so...

You were an easy target for them cause you had issues at that point.

Parroting the imbeciles from around this place, are we now ??

My belief that death isn't the worst outcome is from my own experiences in life, where I many times wished that I could die instead being in a certain situation.

Hey, I'm sure it sucked to be you back then, and we ALL have some BULLSHIT in our lives that someone else caused as well as bullshit that we caused ourselves...

But hey, I'm still your friend...;)

envy_me
04-24-2013, 02:00 PM
I am really not parroting anybody, you KNOW that. I mostly read what you say and go from that.
But it doesn't matter, you have your faith and I respect that. I over reacted cause animals are really my soft spot and I get emotional.

I should really apologize, it's not my place to tell you whether god exists or not. Here's some love :579:

ELVIS
04-24-2013, 02:36 PM
My doggies are my babies, BTW...;)

FORD
04-24-2013, 02:58 PM
Poor Old Shep :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2ctN4WZt9Y

ELVIS
04-24-2013, 03:08 PM

clarathecarrot
04-24-2013, 03:30 PM

That there is some top quality Nuge.

As for carring about people who say they don't believe in God,, like the sweede and people who want legal abortion , but don't want to eat red meat because it's murder .

Everyone , prays themselves to sleep every night.

There is no sense in Pat Robertson or any TV evangelists, there is perhaps some truths at your local house of worship..there is however no reason to convert or argue with so called non-believers, everyone prays all night long while they sleep.

Everyone.

When you realize this you can find peace in others opinions..no matter what they are.

Peace Love and Joy and Muthas and other things.

Mutha On BITCHES!!!

FORD
04-24-2013, 03:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pB18RcAW8c

tbone888
04-24-2013, 05:01 PM
I've heard that if a calf is born, and only "twitches" once, its not really alive and its perfectly fine to smother it etc.

ELVIS
04-24-2013, 09:52 PM
I've heard lots of things...

tbone888
04-25-2013, 03:17 PM
Sorry, it was a "half assed" reference to the abortion "doctor" currently on trial for murder...whose defense lawyer actually claimed that a baby wasnt born alive simply because it "twitched" after a so-called abortion.

ELVIS
04-25-2013, 03:19 PM
Sorry, it was a "half assed" reference to the abortion "doctor" currently on trial for murder...whose defense lawyer actually claimed that a baby wasnt born alive simply because it "twitched" after a so-called abortion.

Nice how no mainstream media cover the trial...

Nickdfresh
04-25-2013, 09:27 PM
Nice how no mainstream media cover the trial...

Except it was all bullshit. (Although he is a total scumbag that deserves to rot in prison)...

big fatty
04-25-2013, 09:55 PM
Animals eat animals. End of story.

East Indians won't eat beef because they think since they make milk, that makes them sacred.

But they eat goats, who also make milk. So what the fuck is up with all that logic.

Australia has a huge problem with too many kangaroo's, as progress in housing continues to put them out of place, and their natural rival predator, the dingo, is almost ecxtinct, the Australians needed to implement a cull, to try and control the situation.

Fred Bear is the last of Ted's great classic's. I usually only listen to the live stufff, he rocks big time.

envy_me
04-26-2013, 03:27 AM
He sucks big time. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that he has some sort of brain tumor, or some other growth on the brain that is making him say all this bullshit.

Seshmeister
04-26-2013, 04:32 AM
What do you base that on ??

Nobody controls me and people rarely get my money...

See my Roth Army Donation tag ??

Didn't think so...

That has to be the weakest justification for being a freeloader I've ever seen.

Helping keep this site going by making modest donations when you are here 24/7 is irrelevant to any argument about control.

The fact you scrounge from everyone else just makes you a cheapskate and if you had any shame at all you would be embarrassed about it.

It's also worth mentioning that you posted elsewhere that you buy pointless quack pills from people who advertise on Alex Jones whose rhetoric you quote all the time so you can't even see where you are being owned...

ELVIS
04-26-2013, 04:51 AM
The Roth Army Piers Morgan clone says what ??

Go have some more alcohol...

Next...

ELVIS
04-26-2013, 04:55 AM

Seshmeister
04-26-2013, 05:05 AM

Take that back!!

ELVIS
04-26-2013, 05:08 AM
Not until you learn how to be nice...

Seshmeister
04-26-2013, 05:35 AM
Appalling behaviour

ELVIS
04-26-2013, 05:57 AM
I agree...

Nickdfresh
04-26-2013, 06:43 AM

Go have some more alcohol...

Next...

You're an idiot. Next you'll be frothing about some imbecilic point about 1776 (and other histories you've clearly never read ascending them into a bullshit mythology...).

It's also funny when addicts in "remission" tell other people to drink more... :)

ELVIS
04-26-2013, 07:00 AM
Remission...:rolleyes:

You need to drink more Kool-Aid...

Nickdfresh
04-26-2013, 07:21 AM

Hey everyone! Come look at my small penis!

Nickdfresh
04-26-2013, 07:22 AM
Remission...:rolleyes:

You need to drink more Kool-Aid...

I do! It's delicious and has vitamin C!

ELVIS
04-26-2013, 08:25 AM
Not enough and whatever you're sweeting it with is bad...

ELVIS
04-26-2013, 08:26 AM
Hey everyone! Come look at my small penis!

You really do have issues...