PDA

View Full Version : ** POSTPONED ** Official 7/13 East Rutherford Meetup/Review Thread

Va Beach VH Fan
04-17-2012, 07:57 PM
Welcome to the Official 7/13 East Rutherford Meetup/Review thread. This thread is to discuss anything leading up to the show, as well as all reviews.

Let's hear it !!

fwacf
04-18-2012, 08:40 AM
Yeah buddy!

Momshell
04-18-2012, 08:41 AM
Hell yeah!!!

DLR Bridge
04-23-2012, 12:35 PM
Aaaaaahhhh!!!! Got to get to this somehow, but so ultra broke. What's the dirt cheapest ticket attainable? We're in the process of moving and every penny is crucial at this point. In any case, hope to be there.

Zempi
04-23-2012, 06:47 PM
Did you get tix? I was looking this morning but I don't want to waste on stupid seats..You guys waiting till the closer date?

Hell yeah!!!

Momshell
04-24-2012, 10:11 PM
Did you get tix? I was looking this morning but I don't want to waste on stupid seats..You guys waiting till the closer date?

Yup - I'm waiting. Spent tons of money on VIP for tix others got at face value or less closer to the show. But I will be there! Meet up?

loucap81
04-24-2012, 10:23 PM
Aaaaaahhhh!!!! Got to get to this somehow, but so ultra broke. What's the dirt cheapest ticket attainable? We're in the process of moving and every penny is crucial at this point. In any case, hope to be there.

I was at the Washington, D.C. show and there was a guy right outside the Verizon Center offering up a couple of nosebleeds for $15 each. Had to get rid of them. I've also seen tickets priced that low on StubHub for some of the shows. Being an NYC-area show you may not see it that cheap on StubHub, but I bet for sure you'll find someone desperate outside the venue willing to unload. Your best bet is not to buy a ticket until the last minute.

Momshell
05-11-2012, 09:19 PM
I'm in for this one!!! Hubby just surprised me with front row tix for this one. HOLY FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!!!!
Is there gonna be a meet up?

Momshell
05-12-2012, 11:39 AM
Just had an idea.... I'm gonna buy me another Army shirt and throw it onstage. How fuckin awesome would it be if I can get Dave to hold that up?! Any suggestions on which shirt Dave would prefer?!

loucap81
05-12-2012, 12:05 PM
I've actually never been to Izod though I've driven by it. Is there even a place to meet up or is it just a parking lot like Nassau Coliseum?

Momshell
05-12-2012, 12:07 PM
No clue. I've never been either. It's Jersey. There's gotta be a bar somewhere in the area. Anyone have a clue?

Bob_R
05-12-2012, 01:13 PM
I've actually never been to Izod though I've driven by it. Is there even a place to meet up or is it just a parking lot like Nassau Coliseum?

Parking lot.

DLR Bridge
05-12-2012, 01:23 PM
Yeah, that would be tailgate central. Almost worthy of getting there 4 hours early with some beer coolers, some burgers & dogs and some shitty boom boxes blasting some glorious VH. Kinda like the good ol days.

fourthcoming
05-12-2012, 01:28 PM
Yeah, that would be tailgate central. Almost worthy of getting there 4 hours early with some beer coolers, some burgers & dogs and some shitty boom boxes blasting some glorious VH. Kinda like the good ol days.

Now that sounds good.....damn, that show is a day before my birthday.....I gotta score some seats......Parking lot, throw the old football around a little bit, blast some tunes, bbq.....SUMMER....that's a recipe for a damn good time.

loucap81
05-12-2012, 02:11 PM
I wasn't going to go to this but if there's going to be a legitimately big meetup, I might go. I'm trying to conserve for Cleveland, especially since I know this show will be well covered by audio and video tapers and it's not like I won't get to hear it.

DLR Bridge
05-12-2012, 02:22 PM
Now that sounds good.....damn, that show is a day before my birthday.....I gotta score some seats......Parking lot, throw the old football around a little bit, blast some tunes, bbq.....SUMMER....that's a recipe for a damn good time.

My youngest girl shares your birthday. She'll be 3. I'd love to bring the 8 year old to this one. Unfortunately, this show is still a bit up in the air for me. This simultaneous home selling and buying thing ain't syncing up too well, but if I survive this mess, I'm gonna to try like hell to get there.

Momshell
05-13-2012, 09:46 AM

Holy shit - count me in for that!! That would be awesome. Never got to do that in the good ol days for VH. Sounds like a party to me. Anyone else in?

Sensible Shoes
05-13-2012, 11:15 AM
I'm in for this one!!! Hubby just surprised me with front row tix for this one. HOLY FUCKETY FUCK FUCK!!!!
Is there gonna be a meet up?

If I still saw fit to have a husband, I'd choose yours. Holy shit!!!

Angel
05-13-2012, 01:16 PM
I wasn't going to go to this but if there's going to be a legitimately big meetup, I might go. I'm trying to conserve for Cleveland, especially since I know this show will be well covered by audio and video tapers and it's not like I won't get to hear it.

So, when was the last time you went to a show with no intention of taping? This could be your chance to just sit back and enjoy!!! Well, stand up and enjoy, lol. Go for it, Lou...

fwacf
05-14-2012, 07:29 AM
This venue is PRIME tailgate country....Go for the pre party.....wait till the show starts and you will get very cheap tickets.