PDA

View Full Version : Champions league // Semi-Final

rocking ron
04-24-2012, 05:10 PM
Well, Chelsea has made it to the final, everybody was thinking Barcelona was going to the final

of the Championsleague but.....................no way!!

Tomorrow we have Real Madrid vs Bayern Munchen.............in Munchen, Germany after 90 minutes

2-1 B.M. and tomorrow the return..................who's the 2nd team...............??

I think Real Madrid is favourite and also gonna win the final and the championship in Spain ofcourse!!!

What do you think.......................?? Let us know..................If you like 'football'..............

rocking ron
05-16-2012, 05:58 PM
Champion-league Final next Saturday evening : Chelsea vs Bayern Munchen..............in Germany.......in Munchen.........you would say there's only one favourite....

I really don't know but when I have to choose.............mmmmmmm...........mmmmmmmmmmmmm ......well we will wait and see...........have fun..........

Von Halen
05-16-2012, 06:05 PM
What? 3 fucking foot fairy threads? No fucking way.

MODS!

DELETE!

Feel free to delete all 3!

rocking ron
05-16-2012, 06:14 PM
so............you like football...........??

rocking ron
05-16-2012, 06:17 PM
what's the problem?????????

VHscraps
05-19-2012, 02:26 PM
Hey, they were just playing 'As Is' from ADKOT in the stadium at the Champions League Final in Munich ...

VAiN
05-19-2012, 03:13 PM
Hey, they were just playing 'As Is' from ADKOT in the stadium at the Champions League Final in Munich ...

Very cool!

VimFuego
05-19-2012, 05:39 PM
Chelsea win on penalties.

rocking ron
05-19-2012, 07:04 PM
And VAN HALEN with 'AS IS" hahaha

Bayern M was a little better but...........................that's the trouble with.................missing your chances!!!!

VimFuego
05-19-2012, 09:25 PM
I missed when they played As Is!

Bloody typical...and I burned my oven ready chips.

VimFuego
05-19-2012, 09:27 PM

Hey scraps, are you a blues or reds supporter, mate?

Good year for the blues, bad one for the reds.
Always a bad year for me....I'm a spurs fan.

vandeleur
05-19-2012, 09:39 PM
Who would have thought it possible , John terry turned out to be an even bigger twat than every one thought he was anyway .

VimFuego
05-20-2012, 02:15 PM
The only ppl who like John Terry are the fucking england squad selectors.
Even our PM said he was a kant.

VHscraps
05-20-2012, 03:00 PM

Neither! I can see Old Trafford from my window, however ...

Celtic were my team, but have been living in England for some time, so don't really keep up.

rocking ron
05-21-2012, 06:28 PM

He man, it's gonna be ok right now because the 'SPURS' do have JAN VERTONGHEN next year. He's gonna sign tomorrow if everything is ok, also the 'president' of the SPURS

is coming to Amsterdam tomorrow to make the deal!!! Jan Vertonghen was AJAX best player last 2 // 3 years-competitions and without him AJAX wasn't champion of Holland

right now!! He's a great defender but also have made a lot of goals on very important moments, and this guy (from Belgian ) is still getting better and better!!

Wait and you will see next competition!!