PDA

View Full Version : North Carolina homophobe fucks up her own hate letter

FORD
04-24-2012, 05:31 PM
Oops...... :biggrin:

http://static1.firedoglake.com/48/files/2012/04/DurhamHeraldSunOPEd04212012.jpg

FORD
04-24-2012, 05:34 PM
Original letter is still on the newspaper website (http://www.heraldsun.com/view/full_story/18303088/article-Amendment-One--Let-the-people-decide--?). They haven't corrected it yet :lmao:

jhale667
04-25-2012, 03:03 PM
:lmao:

SlayersRage
04-25-2012, 07:58 PM
LOL Wow

Nitro Express
04-25-2012, 08:50 PM
Blackwater was the biggest employer in North Carolina a few years ago. I wonder if they still are?

Nitro Express
04-25-2012, 08:52 PM

FORD
04-25-2012, 08:55 PM
Blackwater was the biggest employer in North Carolina a few years ago. I wonder if they still are?

What? Their previous biggest employer (the tobacco industry) didn't murder enough people, so they had to find a worse company??

BigBadBrian
04-26-2012, 06:39 AM
Original letter is still on the newspaper website (http://www.heraldsun.com/view/full_story/18303088/article-Amendment-One--Let-the-people-decide--?). They haven't corrected it yet :lmao:

I guess you don't know what a typo is. I'll bet you prefer playing with the box your gifts come in for Christmas also.

jhale667
04-26-2012, 10:04 AM
I guess you don't know what a typo is.

Generally, Brainiac - a "typo" is only a letter off from what the author intended - not the polar opposite.

Nitro Express
04-26-2012, 10:39 AM
What? Their previous biggest employer (the tobacco industry) didn't murder enough people, so they had to find a worse company??

I traveled in enough third world countries to know that North Carolina tobacco is the best thing to bribe border guards and customs officials. A pack of Camels can do wonders. That's my travel tip.

Hardrock69
04-27-2012, 03:11 AM
Generally, Brainiac - a "typo" is only a letter off from what the author intended - not the polar opposite.

J? Him no grasp...him no understand...he no got smart head.....duh....him think Reagan = God. :lmao:

jhale667
04-27-2012, 10:39 AM
J? Him no grasp...him no understand...he no got smart head.....duh....him think Reagan = God. :lmao:

:lmao:

fraroc
07-11-2012, 04:47 PM
I am literally trying not to have an accident right now XD:lmao::bananasex: (God this site has the best smiley faces)

baru911
07-12-2012, 10:50 PM

The number of employees that the state of NC has is 88,371 (http://www.osp.state.nc.us/data/stats/start.htm)
The number of employees that Blackwater has is around 20,000+- according to Mother Jones' 2007 article Blackwater by Numbers

DONNIEP
07-13-2012, 12:16 AM
Ok, where can I apply for a job at Blackwater? I wanna kill. I mean I wanna see blood and gore and guts, veins in my teeth...eat dead burnt bodies...

Dan
07-13-2012, 12:34 AM
Nice Peeps In,North Carolina.:D

BigBadBrian
07-13-2012, 10:40 AM

Nope. Look it up. I haven't found one online definition that a typo is "only one letter off." DUMBASS!!!

jhale667
07-13-2012, 11:11 AM
Nope. Look it up. I haven't found one online definition that a typo is "only one letter off." DUMBASS!!!

All that time searching, you must read REALLY SLOW... Look harder, stupid. I was a proof-reader for a national music publication long before I had anything of my own published, so it stands to reason I'm a little more well-versed on the subject than you -do you really wanna go there? Wanna argue about guitar next and lose that debate too? :wow2:

jacksmar
07-13-2012, 11:34 AM
All that time searching, you must read REALLY SLOW... Look harder, stupid. I was a proof-reader for a national music publication long before I had anything of my own published, so it stands to reason I'm a little more well-versed on the subject than you -do you really wanna go there? Wanna argue about guitar next and lose that debate too? :wow2:

You'll just knock a rply down.

Cannt we all jst agrre that jhila is the greatest guttar playr and hs a the moist knoledge of anyboby that evr played a gutar. He shood have ben Edddie and everywon knows that's evr herd jhail says that Eddie owe s everthing he is tooday to jhail.

That beeing said were all wateing for the next brake up sowe can here jhail next to Roth on his firts post Van Halen toor.

:happy0065:

Satan
07-13-2012, 11:35 AM
A little early to be shitfaced, ain't it? :bottle:

jhale667
07-13-2012, 11:41 AM
A little early to be shitfaced, ain't it? :bottle:

Jerksmear's still f*cked up from last year...

Nickdfresh
07-13-2012, 09:54 PM
You'll just knock a rply down.

Cannt we all jst agrre that jhila is the greatest guttar playr and hs a the moist knoledge of anyboby that evr played a gutar. He shood have ben Edddie and everywon knows that's evr herd jhail says that Eddie owe s everthing he is tooday to jhail.

That beeing said were all wateing for the next brake up sowe can here jhail next to Roth on his firts post Van Halen toor.

:happy0065:

I'm seriously worried about you after that post...

:smiley-sniffer:

Nitro Express
07-13-2012, 10:06 PM
Some people just like war. I say we find a big open area maybe in the middle east somewhere or maybe in North Africa. Let them all come and they can have a Burning Man style pow wow in the desert but instead of riding beach cruisers topless and building funny floats, they just kill each other for fun. Go to it boys just leave the rest of us out of it.

Satan
07-14-2012, 01:44 AM
Some people just like war. I say we find a big open area maybe in the middle east somewhere or maybe in North Africa. Let them all come and they can have a Burning Man style pow wow in the desert but instead of riding beach cruisers topless and building funny floats, they just kill each other for fun. Go to it boys just leave the rest of us out of it.

If you call it "Armegeddon" and you tell them all that my Former Employer has commanded them to show up, they'll do it!

BigBadBrian
07-15-2012, 06:19 AM
All that time searching, you must read REALLY SLOW... Look harder, stupid. I was a proof-reader for a national music publication long before I had anything of my own published, so it stands to reason I'm a little more well-versed on the subject than you -do you really wanna go there?

Yes. Your writing skills are an abomination. And you're wrong about typos.

Wanna argue about guitar next and lose that debate too? :wow2:

No, I confess I've heard your clips. You play like you have ten thumbs! :lmao:

It's not quite as bad as DoucheMachine's bass hacking, though.