Seshmeister
05-02-2012, 06:19 AM

ashstralia
05-02-2012, 08:15 AM
is it meant to be a comedy?

looks pretty funny.

Nitro Express
05-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Looks like they just have a guy and a girl doing what most people wish they could do. Hose all those annoying people on the freeway, blowing away the Kardashians, riddling American Idol with bullets. They need to add some napalm and white phosphorus but then that's kind of hard for the average obese American in a hawaiian shirt to get these days.

BITEYOASS
05-02-2012, 01:55 PM
I'm want to see this movie ASAP!

Nitro Express
05-02-2012, 01:58 PM
I'm want to see this movie ASAP!

Really? It looks predictable and low budget. One of those movies you know the plot and what's going to happen even before seeing it. Your movie money would go to better use buying some condoms.

gbranton
05-02-2012, 02:05 PM
......that's kind of hard for the average obese American in a hawaiian shirt to get these days.

Hey, hey! What's wrong with Hawaiian shirts?

FORD
05-02-2012, 02:12 PM
is it meant to be a comedy?

looks pretty funny.

I would probably call it a "dark comedy". Kinda like somebody crossed "Idiocracy" with an old Charles Bronson movie.

High Life Man
05-02-2012, 10:47 PM
Read about this awhile back. Directed by Bobcat Goldthwait.

BITEYOASS
05-03-2012, 09:08 AM
Really? It looks predictable and low budget. One of those movies you know the plot and what's going to happen even before seeing it. Your movie money would go to better use buying some condoms.

So what if it's low budget! It about people who kill no-talent reality show celebrities who I think should be dead. Its right up there with that Patton Oswalt routine about how Paris Hilton is a cunt who should die of AIDS.

ashstralia
05-03-2012, 09:18 AM
a bit of 'falling down' in there too.

chefcraig
05-03-2012, 10:20 AM
This film would be more workable if it was a video game, preferably one that could be played while at work. You'd have a drop-down menu of various irritants (co-worker, customer, loud cellphone user, annoying city official) to choose from, click on a handful of them and blast away.

BITEYOASS
05-03-2012, 12:38 PM
This film would be more workable if it was a video game, preferably one that could be played while at work. You'd have a drop-down menu of various irritants (co-worker, customer, loud cellphone user, annoying city official) to choose from, click on a handful of them and blast away.

Well have I got a game for you:

http://images.wikia.com/postal/images/0/0b/STP.jpg