PDA

View Full Version : One of the Most Detested Sex Acts Is Good for Women

SparkieD
05-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Uhhhh, I dunno about that :baby:

One of the Most Detested Sex Acts Is Good for Women

Posted by Jamye Waxman on June 17, 2011 at 6:41 PM

I've always been a swallower. As a child, I swallowed anything the vacuum cleaner failed to pick up. Crayons. Paper. Nose boogers. Nothing felt dirty or wrong, even if the look on my mother's face told me otherwise. It wasn't until I started giving blow jobs that I thought about what I swallowed. I had given up breast milk long before then, and the idea of swallowing something out of someone else's body felt odd. But anything feels strange until you get used to doing it.

There's a lot of chatter over the age old sex debate, to spit or swallow, but when it comes to decisions, this is an easy one. If you love your partner and can muster up enough strength to take one for the team, take one for the team. Not only do guys love it when women swallow -- something about the whole completion thing -- but there are actually measurable benefits to swallowing, too.

1. Semen can boost your mood. Sure, this study had to do with intercourse, but if the hormones in semen, mainly testosterone and estrogen, make women happy when they screw, why wouldn't they make women happy when they swallow? Going on that theory, swallowing can make you happier. So next time the kids are screaming for SpongeBob, think about the benefits of another type of bob. The head bob.

2. Semen does a body good, pass it on. That's right, semen may be a cure for sore throats and diabetes! The next time you eat too much sugar and worry about your insulin levels, balance it out with a little semen (and, of course, talk to your doctor). If you lose your voice shouting at the kids for fighting, protect your throat with semen. These are only some of the possible medical benefits for semen. I can only imagine what else science will uncover about swallowing. Perhaps it's the cure for world hunger?

3. Semen can taste good. Like French fries or fruit, it all depends on what he eats. When you're looking for a filling snack, why not a little love juice? It's high in protein and only 20 calories per teaspoon. And when he eats celery, cranberries, watermelon, and drinks pineapple juice, he'll taste even juicer.

4. And for those who can't get themselves to swallow, fear not. You should feel good knowing that a little semen on your face may do wonders for your skin. According to The Sexual Teachings of the White Tigress, semen facials are good for you. And in her memoir, I'm Wild Again, even Helen Gurley Brown recommends the semen facial: "Spread semen over your face, [it's] probably full of protein as sperm can eventually become babies. Makes a fine mask — and he'll be pleased."

http://thestir.cafemom.com/love_sex/121763/one_of_the_most_detested

Terry
05-02-2012, 09:39 PM
I have been mentioning the above points to the missus for years, but she still ain't buying it!

DONNIEP
05-02-2012, 09:39 PM
Ah, that's nothing new. Guys have been telling chicks all that stuff for years :biggrin:

ashstralia
05-02-2012, 09:41 PM
hallelujah sister!

spread the *ahem* word.

sadaist
05-02-2012, 09:43 PM
Can you repeat those above points.....

but this time real slow like.

SunisinuS
05-02-2012, 10:16 PM
Actually, read a book about how it takes "Gestation" power to make a batch for the woman. Like an Egg and ovulation going down. Some Doctors know how much energy it makes to create and say you should slow down :) You basically provide one of the most "Nut" ritious (righteous) meals a woman can have (super smoothie) and rob your own body of just that. And since I am a 3rd generation vegetarian....never once....never once....have I ever had a woman say I tasted bad...always...you taste better than anyone they have yet swallowed. Sorry Pork Stickers.....apparently thou ain't so good tasting. Regurgitated dead cow corpse anyone?

So even women that hate men should swallow.....just for revenge.

:yo:

sadaist
05-02-2012, 10:36 PM
Honestly, once it's out what the fuck do I care what she does with it? I'm just thankful she got it out of me. Who am I to tell her what to do with it now?

SunisinuS
05-02-2012, 10:43 PM
Honestly, once it's out what the fuck do I care what she does with it? I'm just thankful she got it out of me. Who am I to tell her what to do with it now?

You are quite the romantic.

:drum:

I think of each of them on their little journey...to her ear...to her liver....to her: :matrix:

DONNIEP
05-02-2012, 10:47 PM
Yeah, what guy in his right mind is gonna say, "hey, why are you going to the bathroom? What? Don't spit it out!!!! Fine, be the last fucking time I let you suck it!!!"

FORD
05-02-2012, 11:31 PM
2. Semen does a body good, pass it on. That's right, semen may be a cure for sore throats and diabetes! The next time you eat too much sugar and worry about your insulin levels, balance it out with a little semen (and, of course, talk to your doctor). If you lose your voice shouting at the kids for fighting, protect your throat with semen. These are only some of the possible medical benefits for semen. I can only imagine what else science will uncover about swallowing. Perhaps it's the cure for world hunger?

There might be some evidence for this.......

Rob Halford's voice has held up considerably better than most singers over 50. What does he do that most of them don't?

Wish I had heard the diabetes argument back when I had a diabetic girlfriend though.... she really didn't enjoy it all that much. Maybe the health argument might have convinced her otherwise.

Hardrock69
05-03-2012, 12:57 AM
I was wondering this last November if he had a boyfriend on tour with him. His voice was better than it had been since the mid-90s, and it blew my mind!
Could be because HE was blowing SOMEONE ELSE, lol.

Look at it this way....it is a liquid made of LIVING organisms.

Hey, needless to say, I prefer chicks who swallow, lol.

Yount
05-03-2012, 01:27 AM
Tell me what you want wit' yo' filthy little mouth.

sadaist
05-03-2012, 03:07 AM
Swallowing pollywogs.

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/1725772/2/stock-photo-1725772-tadpoles-pollywog.jpg

Dave's Bitch
05-03-2012, 04:14 AM
I was wondering this last November if he had a boyfriend on tour with him. His voice was better than it had been since the mid-90s, and it blew my mind!
Could be because HE was blowing SOMEONE ELSE, lol.

Look at it this way....it is a liquid made of LIVING organisms.

Hey, needless to say, I prefer chicks who swallow, lol.

Rob Halford is defiantly a giver

Yount
05-03-2012, 08:14 AM
Rob Halford is defiantly a giver

Can't help myself.

The army of cock, we'll be there
to ram it DOWN!

Angel
05-03-2012, 09:51 AM
I thought the difference between spit or swallow was love or like? http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/mobiquo/emoji/E105.png

chefcraig
05-03-2012, 10:02 AM
Shows ya what I know. All along, I believed the most "detestable" sex act would include taking one straight up the keister.http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/surprise/surprised-013.gif (http://freesmileyface.net/free-surprise-smileys.html)

Angel
05-03-2012, 03:09 PM
Shows ya what I know. All along, I believed the most "detestable" sex act would include taking one straight up the keister.http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/surprise/surprised-013.gif (http://freesmileyface.net/free-surprise-smileys.html)

No shit!...er

binnie
05-03-2012, 03:34 PM
News just in:

Taking a load on the face is good for the skin.

Just sayin' ladies.....

sadaist
05-03-2012, 03:40 PM

Detestable to who? Guess it depends on your view.

chefcraig
05-03-2012, 03:41 PM
Detestable to who? Guess it depends on your view.

Yeah, it's pretty much predicated upon whether you are pitching or catching.

Seshmeister
05-03-2012, 04:36 PM
Anyone that calls this one of the most detested sex acts really doesn't have a lot of imagination...

JenniferM
05-03-2012, 06:54 PM
What's more detestable: tasting it or having it go in your eye or up your nose? I'd rather not have the mess to clean up. :jaw:

I'd like to know what the other ladies think about this one.....
We like to pretend we don't talk about such things, but we do!

Little Texan
05-03-2012, 06:57 PM

That's what I was thinking. When I saw the thread title, I was trying to figure out how a woman getting her butthole stretched was beneficial to her.

Coyote
05-03-2012, 07:04 PM

Asked a galpal of mine about that, out of curiosity. According to her, she gets a more intense orgasm from it...
(although, i'll bet she ain't getting it properly. Thoroughly, but not properly.)

DONNIEP
05-03-2012, 07:27 PM
What's more detestable: tasting it or having it go in your eye or up your nose? I'd rather not have the mess to clean up. :jaw:

I'd like to know what the other ladies think about this one.....
We like to pretend we don't talk about such things, but we do!

Yes, you should discuss this, just for the educational value of course.

:sleazy-smiley:

chefcraig
05-03-2012, 07:36 PM
That's what I was thinking. When I saw the thread title, I was trying to figure out how a woman getting her butthole stretched was beneficial to her.

Asked a galpal of mine about that, out of curiosity. According to her, she gets a more intense orgasm from it...
(although, i'll bet she ain't getting it properly. Thoroughly, but not properly.)

Yep, I pretty much always considered it an exit, not an entrance. You can best sum things up with the phrase "butt-fuckingly stupid."

JenniferM
05-03-2012, 07:46 PM
For "research" purposes right?:handjob:

Yes, you should discuss this, just for the educational value of course.

:sleazy-smiley:

DONNIEP
05-03-2012, 07:49 PM
Zackly! :thumb:

JenniferM
05-03-2012, 07:55 PM
Oh, and just so you know, that air in a can stuff you buy to clean your keyboard doesn't take care of "everything".....so be careful

Zackly! :thumb:

SparkieD
05-03-2012, 10:08 PM

Oh, believe me, that exact question was the reason I clicked the link in the first place.

SparkieD
05-03-2012, 10:31 PM
According to the teachings of the White Tigress that are mentioned in above article, if us chicks go against everything we've been taught about being good girls and just blow as many young guys as possible, we can always be beautiful and can live for practically forever.

The female practitioner of the White Tigress Teachings practices oral sexual union with as many men as she desires and often times in front of her primary partner or Jade Dragon. During these sexual unions she is absorbing the jing energy from the male's penis and then focusing it into her body to revitalize herself. When a male partner or Green Dragon ejaculates usually on her face or body the semen is looked upon as a badge of honor. She will rub it into her body since it is one of the most powerful skin rejuvenation creams known to ancient man. This is where the concept of the White Tigress and the stripes come from and why Geisha girls had white faces in Japan.

More here:
http://www.whitetigressteachings.com/

Hmmm, now I'm wondering how much of this "jing energy" might be lurking in all those jars and bottles of beauty creams we buy.

jhale667
05-03-2012, 11:21 PM
I can just see the ad campaign:

SPLOOGE. It does a body good.

;)

Coyote
05-04-2012, 05:55 PM
Yep, I pretty much always considered it an exit, not an entrance. You can best sum things up with the phrase "butt-fuckingly stupid."

There's a quote that once cost me a possibly wonderful relationship... :biggrin:

theshapecool
05-22-2012, 08:30 AM
Hot dog and a shake......that's all I'm saying. If she's smart...she will swallow :-P ahaha, epic thread!

Nickdfresh
05-22-2012, 10:55 PM

1. Semen can boost your mood. Sure, this study had to do with intercourse, but if the hormones in semen, mainly testosterone and estrogen, make women happy when they screw, why wouldn't they make women happy when they swallow? Going on that theory, swallowing can make you happier. So next time the kids are screaming for SpongeBob, think about the benefits of another type of bob. The head bob.

This article sounds like bullshit. The study was indeed about the rates of depression in women that had partners that didn't wear a condom and those that did. The ones' whose boyfriends or husbands rode bareback had a far lower rate of depression. It was had to do with a lot things in sperm aside from the pheromones, etc. In any case, there's a huge difference between women absorbing the left over properties of semen through their vaginal walls than from their esophagus....

envy_me
05-23-2012, 02:31 AM
This article sounds like bullshit. The study was indeed about the rates of depression in women that had partners that didn't wear a condom and those that did. The ones' whose boyfriends or husbands rode bareback had a far lower rate of depression. It was had to do with a lot things in sperm aside from the pheromones, etc. In any case, there's a huge difference between women absorbing the left over properties of semen through their vaginal walls than from their esophagus....

I totally agree!!! I mean "semen may be a cure for sore throats...", you know how much a throat hurts after giving oralsex. Not because of the semen, it's because of a huge thing you have pounding against your tonsils.

sadaist
05-23-2012, 04:13 AM
it's because of a huge thing you have pounding against your tonsils.

Hitting your tonsils?

You should pm me.

;)

Nickdfresh
05-23-2012, 06:24 PM
I totally agree!!! I mean "semen may be a cure for sore throats...", you know how much a throat hurts after giving oralsex. Not because of the semen, it's because of a huge thing you have pounding against your tonsils.

I wouldn't know actually. But I've had a very sore tongue and fingers before...

SparkieD
05-26-2012, 12:01 AM

The trick is to relax those throat muscles enough so it goes right past those tonsils ;)

Angel
05-26-2012, 07:11 AM
The trick is to relax those throat muscles enough so it goes right past those tonsils ;)

Please explain how it is we are capable of having a cock halfway down our throat, but gag when brushing our teeth...

SparkieD
05-26-2012, 09:24 AM
Please explain how it is we are capable of having a cock halfway down our throat, but gag when brushing our teeth...

Good question, but I don't gag when I brush my teeth ;)

vandeleur
05-26-2012, 09:35 AM
isnt this all down to the size of the tooth bush in question :biggrin:

SparkieD
05-26-2012, 06:10 PM
In any case, there's a huge difference between women absorbing the left over properties of semen through their vaginal walls than from their esophagus....

If she's taking on jizz up there, she's probably taking some on down south as well.