PDA

View Full Version : Paul Johnson Jr. Killed

POJO_Risin
06-18-2004, 01:38 PM
It came up about 15 minutes ago...

they posted 3 pictures of his body...and I guess it was gruesome...

can't find them...which is probably a good thing...

Fabulous Shadow
06-18-2004, 02:00 PM
OMG! Tragedy!!! *weep*

John Ashcroft
06-18-2004, 02:05 PM
Fucking animals.

ALMOSTsaved
06-18-2004, 02:06 PM
Time to bring out the Nukes. Just my opinion cuz this is never gonna end.

BIGBADZERO
06-18-2004, 02:09 PM
Kill all those Godforsaken butchering animals. My condolences to the Johnson family. Go get those animals George W. Bush 2004. Let's finish the job.

alexpgrimes
06-18-2004, 02:09 PM
We need to turn all of that desert to glass.

ALMOSTsaved
06-18-2004, 02:16 PM
Seriously, the only way to end it is to pull the American Troops out, and Nuke the mother fucking shit out of them. End of story. I'm sick of all the fucking pussy-footin' around trying to fight a war in a humane way. It's bullshit.

Mezro
06-18-2004, 02:21 PM
From what I just read they cut his head off too.

Mezro...cowards, animals...I can't imagine how his family must feel

FORD
06-18-2004, 02:24 PM
Is there a video of some 6 foot white skinned masked "Muslims" doing this one too?

God damn, when you people finally wake up to the truth of what's going on, maybe some heads will roll in Washington DC instead of in Iraq.

My condolences to the Johnson family :(

Carmine
06-18-2004, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
Time to bring out the Nukes. Just my opinion cuz this is never gonna end. fuckin a right- turn the place into a memory.

lucky wilbury
06-18-2004, 02:52 PM
there are no more military troops in saudi arabia. there are a few advisors that are helping out with training and show the saudis how to rud PSAB.

Wayne L.
06-18-2004, 03:24 PM
It's time for President Bush to use an atomic bomb on Iran, Iraq & Saudi Arabia to show these muslim assholes we mean business & get this war on terrorism over with instead of being politically correct as to not offend followers of Islam which is nothing but a gutter religion!

Full Bug
06-18-2004, 03:51 PM
U.S. hostage Johnson beheaded
Sources say body found in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Friday, June 18, 2004 Posted: 3:36 PM EDT (1936 GMT)

Secretary of State Powell condemns the killing as barbaric.

(CNN) -- Al Qaeda militants kept a pledge to kill their American hostage, posting three chilling photographs Friday on an Islamist Web site to prove they had beheaded Paul Johnson Jr.

The Lockheed Martin Corp. employee was kidnapped in Riyadh last Saturday. Sources in Riyadh said Johnson's body was found in the eastern part of Riyadh; official statements are expected soon.

Abdel Aziz Al-Muqrin, the self-proclaimed military leader of al Qaeda in Saudi Arabia, had threatened Tuesday to kill Johnson in 72 hours unless the Saudi government released al Qaeda prisoners and Westerners left the Arabian Peninsula.

"As we promised, we the mujahedeen from the Falluja Squadron slaughtered the American hostage Paul Johnson after the deadline we gave to the Saudi tyrants," a statement said on the Web site. It has been translated from the Arabic.

"So he got his fair share from this life and for him to taste a bit of what the Muslims have been suffering from Apache helicopter attacks. They were tortured by its missiles."

Johnson, 49, worked on Apache helicopters in Saudi Arabia and had lived there for more than a decade.

U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell condemned what he called an "action of barbarism."

"It shows once again what the world is dealing with -- to behead somebody or murder somebody, somebody innocent who was only trying to help," he said. "It will cause us and the Saudis to redouble our efforts to go after the terrorists wherever they are, wherever they hide."

But a senior U.S. State Department official told CNN the United States would now act to "batten down the hatch and don't give them an easy target," and urge Americans to leave the country.

"We want Americans to leave. We want the people that are there to take appropriate precautions," the official said.

The official added that Johnson lived away from the heavy fortified expatriate compounds and "was a sitting duck."

The al Qaeda Web statement also said the killing was "a lesson for them to learn for whoever comes to our country, this will be their punishment."

Al-Muqrin had claimed responsibility for Johnson's kidnapping and the death of another American, Kenneth Scroggs, on Saturday on behalf of a group called the Al Falluja Squadron, which claims to have ties to al Qaeda.

The photographs on the Web site plainly show the face of Johnson, the man seen in videotapes with his captors earlier this week.

Pleas unheeded
Earlier in the day, Johnson's Thai wife, Noom, tearfully pleaded for his release.

Muslim friends of Johnson -- including some clerics -- also pleaded for his release. But the militants were not swayed.

Lockheed Martin spokesman, Tom Jurkowsky, said the company is "dealing with the family."

"All we can say is we're very distressed, very disheartened," Jurkowsky said.

Earlier Friday, Al Arabiya as well as CNN had aired an emotional appeal from Johnson's Thai wife, Noom.

U.S. and Saudi investigators concluded an intensive meeting Friday, Saudi officials said, as security forces spread all over the kingdom searching for Johnson.

Cathedral
06-19-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Is there a video of some 6 foot white skinned masked "Muslims" doing this one too?

God damn, when you people finally wake up to the truth of what's going on, maybe some heads will roll in Washington DC instead of in Iraq.

My condolences to the Johnson family :(

When are YOU gonna wake up to the truth that YOUR political party is not innocent in any of this?
Bill Clinton sent Apache Helicopters, bombs and soldiers to Iraq as well, which is why Westerners are "Getting a taste of what the Muslims suffered" according to these animals.

You still gloss over the fact that 9-11 planning began under Clintons Presidency long before Bush Jr. ran for the office.

It's as if you think that Terrorists only hate Republicans which just goes to show how ignorant your thought process has become.
They hate Americans, man...All Americans, not just the same one's you do.
Paul Johnson was a maintenance worker for Apache Helicopters so in their eyes he ws guilty and deserved it.

But still, what makes me shake my head in sorrow is the idea that the whole region should be nuked due to the acts of extremists. There are millions of peace loving, reasonable muslims over there that don't deserve that kind of conclusion and that idea makes us just like the terrorists in ideology.
If you are an American in the Middle East you take your own life in your hands by being there and should know you are a target. These animals commiting these crimes against humanity are the one's who need to be hunted down and dealt with.

I do have a question for everyone who has drawn the conclusion the Bush is a criminal for his acts against Terrorism.

How many soldiers have you talked to about what is actually happening over there in Iraq and Afghanistan?

I have talked with enough of them that i don't even listen to the media anymore because all they spew is their politically charged hate bias which is misleading the public.
Our arrogance shows through with comments or the belief that we could end this war at will by throwing nukes at them and killing everyone just for being muslim...I don't support that and neither does the Bush Administration.

Ford, YOU are consumed by misinformation which is clearly visible by every damn post you submit here. Sorry to inform you of this, but YOU my friend are out of line and just plain wrong, brother.

Did you ever stop to think that the reason they are going to such extremes is because we are actually winning the war against terror?
Does it not ring in that bean pod of yours that since their hasn't been any more attacks on our soil that the efforts of the Bush Administration are and have been successful?

I'd say your answer is NO.
All you have are conspiracy theories loaded with the exact bias the media displays daily.

And for the rest of you that think the answer is to "KIll Them All"... I believed that myself at one time, but as i have said, I have talked with soldiers that are actually there fighting this war and have come to the conclusion that those of us sitting here watching the news and having these knee jerk reactions to horrible things as these beheadings need to think more realistically about it.

Now i ask you, Why are these acts being displayed on websites that are clearly designed to reach the public?
Because they are designed to turn the citizens against our own Government by putting fear in our minds.
These acts DO NOT represent the feelings of the entire population of the Middle East and we ALL need to remember that.

If you want to protest something, protest against the way our own damned media twists the facts and lies to us all by NOT REPORTING THE TRUTH........

The Knockz
06-19-2004, 12:09 PM
WARNING:
this link is to the gruesome beheading photos.

One of the pictures.

http://www.consumptionjunction.com/downloads/cj_35917.jpg

BIGBADZERO
06-19-2004, 12:22 PM
www.ogrish.com

BIGBADZERO
06-19-2004, 01:13 PM
Here's pictures of the cocksucker that was behind it. Imagine him roasting in HELL right now.

http://www.ogrish.com/dead2.jpg

Full Bug
06-19-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by The Knockz

One of the pictures.

http://www.consumptionjunction.com/downloads/cj_35917.jpg
Jesus, that is nasty....:eek:

Dr. Love
06-19-2004, 01:37 PM
Why the fuck would anyone want to look at those pictures? Terrorists want attention, and every time those pics get a hit it's sending a message that they have an audience.

Don Corleone
06-19-2004, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Why the fuck would anyone want to look at those pictures? Terrorists want attention, and every time those pics get a hit it's sending a message that they have an audience.

Well said. All the same the US/UK (the only people who will try) needs to catch these tossa's and make a mother fucking example out of them. I'm from the UK, and seeing as we're in this thing with you, I say Blair needs let the S.A.S off the leech and let them do what they do best to these animals (with no questions asked).

Cathedral
06-19-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love

I'm with you, bro...
That shit has no place here and I have no interest in looking at anything of that nature.

Anyone who clicks on those links to see that man being executed then you are one sick puppy and are only supporting these types of terrorist acts.

I would ask that a mod in this forum eliminate those links from this site as a humane gesture, we just don't need that shit here.

BIGBADZERO
06-19-2004, 03:23 PM
Hey guys I understand how you feel but this is the internet & this shit is out there. For me looking at the photographs reminds me of what were up against & that this is not a safe world we live in. We must defeat the scum that does this so that we won't have to see this happen again.

John Ashcroft
06-19-2004, 03:51 PM
There's a strong argument to be made about publicizing attrocities like this. And that is, 1. To let the public understand just what we're dealing with. And 2. To ensure that this behavior isn't tolerated, and will not be repeated.

After WWII, alot of footage was aired concerning holocost victims. It was displayed under the same premise I've just mentioned.

Now, I haven't linked to the pics yet. But I plan on it. I'm just not really ready to see them yet. It's weird, but I really don't want to ruin my day (I know, a little bit selfish of me, but I'm just being honest). I'm not saying display the images on primetime television (or at Superbowl halftime) so as kids will be subjected to them. But I don't believe we should censor these images from adults. If you choose to look, look. If you don't, fine. Also, I really don't need these images personally to believe that what we're doing is right and just. But some people still apparently need convincing.

About the people of Saudi Arabia (and the whole region for that matter). There are so many fine and decent human beings that happen to be muslim that obviously considering nuking them is atrocious. I've been to Saudi many, many times. The locals are great people, and smile a lot. They'll offer you their dinner if you're shopping in their store(s) during meal time. They love their spouses and children. They enjoy playing soccer with eachother. Whole neighborhoods get together regularly, right by the side of the highway, to play soccer to all hours of the night. Crime is low. Respect for their fellow man is high.

It's the clerics, governments, and even the mutawaa that are the problem. They are breeding hatred and ignorance through an unusually large segment of their populations (and even though I say "large segment", you have to keep that in perspective. As I've said, the overwhelming majority of muslims are very decent people). They are the only ones that ever even bothered any of us Americans over there (at least the mutawaa did, the clerics just sent them to do it). But you know what? They terrorize their own citizens as well.

Anyway, the answer is obviously not easy to find. Nuking them is not an option. But burying your head in the sand, and hoping they find you last isn't an option either. America didn't bring this upon itself (no matter what the left would like you to believe). This is a political movement, not a religious one. It's about control. These fanatics simply want to exercise control over others. If it truly were a religious movement, these terrorists wouldn't be killing fellow muslims like they do. And you on the left damn well know this. The terrorists were just as active under Clinton as Bush. They were just as active under Carter as Reagan. It's they who are the problem, not us. We've spanned wide ideological spectrums in this country, while they have been consistent with their hate. Appeasement is the most dangerous of options when dealing with any aggression, yet you lefties think that's the answer. I ask you, when has appeasement ever worked? You want to base your defense on appeasement, yet you have no historical successes to lend credence to this policy. Why in the hell do you think it's the answer? It's mind boggling really.

lucky wilbury
06-19-2004, 04:47 PM
i don't need a reminder of what we're up againest. the visons of:

Apr 18,1983 Bombing of U.S. Embassy in Beirut 63 killed

Oct. 23,1983 Bombing of Marine barracks in Beirut 241 marines more than 100 injured

Dec. 12,1983 Bombing of the U.S. Embassy in Kuwait 6 killed 80 injured

Mar 16,1984 CIA Station Chief William Buckley kidnapped died in captivity

Sept 20,1984 Bombing of U.S. Embassy annex northeast of Beirut 24 killed

Dec. 3,1984 Hijacking of Kuwait Airways Flight 221 2 killed

June 14,1985 Hijacking of TWA Flight 847 1 killed

Oct. 7,1985 Hijacking of cruise ship Achille Lauro 1 killed

Dec. 17,1985 airports in Rome and Vienna were bombed 20 killed

Apr 5, 1986 Bombing of La Belle Discotheque 2 killed nearly 200 wounded

Dec 21,1988 Bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 270 killed

Feb 26,1993 truck bombing at the World Trade Center 6 killed over a 1000 injured

Nov 14 1995, car bombing exploded in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, 7 killed

June 25,1996 Bombing of Khobar Towers 19 killed wounding hundreds

Aug. 7,1998 Bombings of embassys in Kenya and Tanzania 224 killed more than 4,000 wounded

Oct 12 2000 Bombing of the USS Cole 17 killed 39 injured

Sept 11 2001 Highjacking of Flight 93 crashed in Penn 45 people killed

Sept 11,2001 Highjacking of American Airlines Flight 11, crashed into the north tower of WTC 92 killed

Sept 11,2001 highjacking of American Airlines Flight 77, crashed into the Pentagon with 64 people aboard.

Sept 11,2001 highjacking of United Airlines Flight 175, crashed into the south tower 65 killed

Sept 11,2001 Crash of highjacked American Airlines Flight 77 at Pentagon 125 killed

Sept 11,2001 Attack on the World Trade Center Towers 2,630 killed

May 12, 2003 Attack in Riyadh 34 killed 194 wounded

Apr. 21, 2004 Suicide bomb kills 9 Also 125 wounded in a suicide bombing outside the 5-story Saudi General Security Building in Riyadh

May. 1, 2004 Saudi Arabia 6 Westerners killed in attack 4 attackers entered a compound and opened fire on workers

May. 30, 2004 Saudi Arabia Gunmen 'killed 22' in Khobar The 25-hour crisis ended when commandos stormed a complex where militants had been holding dozens of people hostage

Jun. 6 2004 Saudi Arabia Two BBC men shot in Riyadh Cameraman Simon Cumbers has been killed and correspondent Frank Gardner injured after gunmen opened fire

Jun. 8, 2004 Saudi Arabia American killed in Riyadh Gunmen have shot dead an American man in the capital

Jun. 13, 2004 Saudi Arabia American shot dead in Riyadh

Jun. 13, 2004 Saudi Arabia Militants claim American kidnapped and is later killed

are all in my head. not to mention all the suicide bombings in israel

lucky wilbury
06-19-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
There's a strong argument to be made about publicizing attrocities like this. And that is, 1. To let the public understand just what we're dealing with. And 2. To ensure that this behavior isn't tolerated, and will not be repeated.

After WWII, alot of footage was aired concerning holocost victims. It was displayed under the same premise I've just mentioned.

Now, I haven't linked to the pics yet. But I plan on it. I'm just not really ready to see them yet. It's weird, but I really don't want to ruin my day (I know, a little bit selfish of me, but I'm just being honest). I'm not saying display the images on primetime television (or at Superbowl halftime) so as kids will be subjected to them. But I don't believe we should censor these images from adults. If you choose to look, look. If you don't, fine. Also, I really don't need these images personally to believe that what we're doing is right and just. But some people still apparently need convincing.

About the people of Saudi Arabia (and the whole region for that matter). There are so many fine and decent human beings that happen to be muslim that obviously considering nuking them is atrocious. I've been to Saudi many, many times. The locals are great people, and smile a lot. They'll offer you their dinner if you're shopping in their store(s) during meal time. They love their spouses and children. They enjoy playing soccer with eachother. Whole neighborhoods get together regularly, right by the side of the highway, to play soccer to all hours of the night. Crime is low. Respect for their fellow man is high.

It's the clerics, governments, and even the mutawaa that are the problem. They are breeding hatred and ignorance through an unusually large segment of their populations (and even though I say "large segment", you have to keep that in perspective. As I've said, the overwhelming majority of muslims are very decent people). They are the only ones that ever even bothered any of us Americans over there (at least the mutawaa did, the clerics just sent them to do it). But you know what? They terrorize their own citizens as well.

Anyway, the answer is obviously not easy to find. Nuking them is not an option. But burying your head in the sand, and hoping they find you last isn't an option either. America didn't bring this upon itself (no matter what the left would like you to believe). This is a political movement, not a religious one. It's about control. These fanatics simply want to exercise control over others. If it truly were a religious movement, these terrorists wouldn't be killing fellow muslims like they do. And you on the left damn well know this. The terrorists were just as active under Clinton as Bush. They were just as active under Carter as Reagan. It's they who are the problem, not us. We've spanned wide ideological spectrums in this country, while they have been consistent with their hate. Appeasement is the most dangerous of options when dealing with any aggression, yet you lefties think that's the answer. I ask you, when has appeasement ever worked? You want to base your defense on appeasement, yet you have no historical successes to lend credence to this policy. Why in the hell do you think it's the answer? It's mind boggling really.

but ja if we just hug everyone and dismantle our military and tell israel to fuck off all will be a ok right?

Cathedral
06-19-2004, 08:42 PM
Still, this site is not the place for it. if you want to see those images then they are out there to find, just not at a fan site that celebrates Rock and Roll.

That is however just my opinion and i hold nothing against anyone who wishes to view them, I just think it is completely sick to want to.

Also, JA... Those who are against Bush would be unaffected by those pictures. they always find a way to pin Bush as being responsible, as if he removed the head himself.
That's how Ford's mind is working and many many others like him who are so politically warped and filled with hatred of the Republicans that they cannot see facts as facts.
But they are really really good at making their own undocumented babble appear as such....They can justr never back them up with proof that isn't manufactured.