PDA

View Full Version : President Obama finally "evolves" in his views on marriage equality.

Pages : [1] 2 3

FORD
05-09-2012, 03:16 PM
President Obama Affirms His Support for Same Sex Marriage
By Rick Klein | ABC News Blogs – 32 minutes ago

President Obama today announced that he now supports same-sex marriage, reversing his longstanding opposition amid growing pressure from the Democratic base and even his own vice president.

In an interview with ABC News’ Robin Roberts, the president described his thought process as an “evolution” that led him to this place, based on conversations with his own staff members, openly gay and lesbian service members, and conversations with his wife and own daughters.

"I have to tell you that over the course of several years as I have talked to friends and family and neighbors when I think about members of my own staff who are in incredibly committed monogamous relationships, same-sex relationships, who are raising kids together, when I think about those soldiers or airmen or marines or sailors who are out there fighting on my behalf and yet feel constrained, even now that Don't Ask Don't Tell is gone, because they are not able to commit themselves in a marriage, at a certain point I’ve just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same sex couples should be able to get married,” Obama told Roberts, in an interview to appear on ABC’s “Good Morning America” Thursday. Excerpts of the interview will air tonight on ABC’s “World News with Diane Sawyer.”

The president stressed that this is a personal position, and that he still supports the concept of states deciding the issue on their own. But he said he’s confident that more Americans will grow comfortable with gays and lesbians getting married, citing his own daughters’ comfort with the concept.

“It’s interesting, some of this is also generational,” the president continued. “You know when I go to college campuses, sometimes I talk to college Republicans who think that I have terrible policies on the economy, on foreign policy, but are very clear that when it comes to same sex equality or, you know, sexual orientation that they believe in equality. They are much more comfortable with it. You know, Malia and Sasha, they have friends whose parents are same-sex couples. There have been times where Michelle and I have been sitting around the dinner table and we’re talking about their friends and their parents and Malia and Sasha, it wouldn’t dawn on them that somehow their friends’ parents would be treated differently. It doesn’t make sense to them and frankly, that’s the kind of thing that prompts a change in perspective.”

Roberts asked the president if First Lady Michelle Obama was involved in this decision. Obama said she was, and he talked specifically about his own faith in responding.

“This is something that, you know, we’ve talked about over the years and she, you know, she feels the same way, she feels the same way that I do. And that is that, in the end the values that I care most deeply about and she cares most deeply about is how we treat other people and, you know, I, you know, we are both practicing Christians and obviously this position may be considered to put us at odds with the views of others but, you know, when we think about our faith, the thing at root that we think about is, not only Christ sacrificing himself on our behalf, but it’s also the Golden Rule, you know, treat others the way you would want to be treated. And I think that’s what we try to impart to our kids and that’s what motivates me as president and I figure the most consistent I can be in being true to those precepts, the better I’ll be as a as a dad and a husband and hopefully the better I’ll be as president.”

Previously, Obama has moved in the direction of supporting same-sex marriage but has consistently stopped short of outright backing it.

Instead, he’s voiced support for civil unions for gay and lesbian couples that provide the rights and benefits enjoyed by married couples, though not defined as “marriage.” At the same time, the president has opposed efforts to ban gay marriage at the state level, saying that he did not favor attempts to strip rights away from gay and lesbian couples.

The president’s position became a flashpoint this week, when Vice President Joe Biden pronounced himself “absolutely comfortable” with allowing same-sex couples to wed.

Obama aides insisted there was no daylight between the positions held by the president and his vice president when it comes to legal rights, but as other prominent Democrats also weighed in in favor of gay marriage, the disconnect became difficult for the White House to explain away.

The announcement completes a turnabout for the president, who has opposed gay marriage throughout his career in national politics. In 1996, as a state Senate candidate, he indicated support for gay marriage in a questionnaire, but Obama aides later disavowed it and said it did not reflect the candidate’s position.

In 2004, as a candidate for the US Senate, he cited his own religion in framing his views: “I'm a Christian. I do believe that tradition and my religious beliefs say that marriage is something sanctified between a man and a woman.”

He maintained that position through his 2008 presidential campaign, and through his term as president, until today.

As president in 2010, Obama told ABC’s Jake Tapper that his feelings about gay marriage were “constantly evolving. I struggle with this.” A year later, the president told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, “I’m still working on it.”

“I probably won't make news right now, George,” Obama said in October 2011. “But I think that there's no doubt that as I see friends, families, children of gay couples who are thriving, you know, that has an impact on how I think about these issues.”

Obama’s decision has political connotations for the fall. The issue divides elements of the Democratic base, with liberals and gay-rights groups eager to see the president go farther, but with gay marriage far less popular among African-American voters.

Just yesterday, in North Carolina, voters overwhelmingly approved a constitutional ban on gay marriage. President Obama carried North Carolina in 2008, and its status as a 2012 battleground was guaranteed by Democrats’ decision to hold their convention in Charlotte this summer.

Obama’s likely Republican opponent, Mitt Romney, opposes gay marriage, and fought his state’s highest court when Massachusetts became the first state to legalize gay marriage in 2004, when Romney was governor. Romney said on the campaign trail Monday that he continues to oppose gay marriage.

“My view is that marriage is a relationship between a man and a woman,” Romney said. “That’s the position I’ve had for some time, and I don’t intend to make any adjustments at this point. … Or ever, by the way.”

ELVIS
05-09-2012, 03:17 PM
If this is true, Obama just sunk his ship...

Most black people don't like queers...

:elvis:

FORD
05-09-2012, 03:20 PM

They also don't like religious cults who believe they were descended from angels who were too lazy to fight Satan.

jhale667
05-09-2012, 03:22 PM
They also don't like religious cults who believe they were descended from angels who were too lazy to fight Satan.

Or the pontifications of pompous racist rednecks.

ELVIS
05-09-2012, 03:24 PM

That may be true also...:biggrin:

sadaist
05-09-2012, 03:29 PM
Government shouldn't be involved in marriage at all. The only reason people go through all the red tape anyways is for all the benefits & tax breaks. Otherwise the vows & ring would suffice. The legality of it all is for the governments benefit, not ours.

jhale667
05-09-2012, 03:32 PM
Government shouldn't be involved in marriage at all. The only reason people go through all the red tape anyways is for all the benefits & tax breaks. Otherwise the vows & ring would suffice. The legality of it all is for the governments benefit, not ours.

Incorrect. The government should guarantee marriage equality for all. Let's note that the only other time NC has amended their constitution was in 1785 to ban interracial marriage - that was an EPIC FAIL (correctly) overruled by the government too. Stupid then, stupid now.

clarathecarrot
05-09-2012, 03:43 PM

Marriage was created to protect women before they could vote, earn money, in any field of employment as men.
It is impossible for two men to be "in love" that spiritual place can only be reached by a woman.

Two women together is just sexual safety.

Same sex marriage can only be seen as the things mentioned above.

I find it very evolved of these people to describe evolution of mankind, as what takes place up your cram holes.

Darwinism...95% of the world is fucked up by 10% of the stupidest people.

Legislation to legitimitize cram hole prefferences.

jhale667
05-09-2012, 04:47 PM
I'd still like to see someone answer the challenge I've made multiple times- and NO ONE CAN - w/o going into some irrelevant religious diatribe, or a statement of your personal disgust for it, the already debunked "what about the children" rant, or some BS "it'll lead to beastiality" strawman argument - why the F should I CARE if gay people can marry? It doesn't effect me in the slightest, so why would I be against it? It's not like there's any "sanctity" in hetro marriage with 52% of them ending in failure. It's as stupid (and baseless) as arguments against interracial marriage - as in there IS no legitimate argument against it.

No one has the "right" to legislate bigotry - so NO, it shouldn't be up to clearly backwards-*ss states like North Carolina.

Foamy pretty much sums it up...sad when all the arguments against it can be destroyed by a cartoon squirrel...

sadaist
05-09-2012, 04:51 PM
Incorrect. The government should guarantee marriage equality for all. Let's note that the only other time NC has amended their constitution was in 1785 to ban interracial marriage - that was an EPIC FAIL (correctly) overruled by the government too. Stupid then, stupid now.

My point is how many thousands of years have 2 people in love mated monogamously for life? The government has only been involved for what? the last few hundred years? Because they have us convinced it needs to be "legal". So we have power of attorney, shared bank accounts, tax returns, special rights, claims, etc... So we allow the government to legalize it & regulate it so we get these extra things & remain legal. Problem with that is now we have also given them the power to say what is NOT legal.

DLR Bridge
05-09-2012, 04:54 PM
Take it away Clint...

http://media.whosay.com/169274/169274_me.jpg

sadaist
05-09-2012, 04:55 PM
I'd still like to see someone answer the challenge I've made multiple times- and NO ONE CAN - - why the F should I CARE if gay people can marry?

I can answer it.

You shouldn't care.

jhale667
05-09-2012, 04:59 PM
I can answer it.

You shouldn't care.

And I likely wouldn't (much) if it didn't directly impact some of my friends and co-workers, or more disturbingly remind me of all the idiotic arguments I used to hear (and kick people's teeth in for) over my choices in girlfriends. But not speaking out against bigotry and intolerance is to enable it.

Mr Walker
05-09-2012, 05:15 PM
This whole issue is so stupid. I could give a fuck if two or more consenting adults want to get married. Have at it... they should all be entitled to the happiness and misery that marriage brings.

FORD
05-09-2012, 05:24 PM
I openly encourage gay guys to find each other, and be less competition for me when it comes to women. And I openly encourage bisexual women to share.

jhale667
05-09-2012, 05:31 PM
This whole issue is so stupid. I could give a fuck if two or more consenting adults want to get married. Have at it... they should all be entitled to the happiness and misery that marriage brings.

That's it - bottom line, if someone has a problem with it, THEY are the ones that have the problem. Doesn't harm them in any way, no matter how much they imagine otherwise.

Guitar Shark
05-09-2012, 05:51 PM
I openly encourage gay guys to find each other

Uh... ok? ;)

BenJammin
05-09-2012, 06:10 PM

Or the pontifications of pompous racist rednecks.

Or mayonnaise (it's true... just watch the documentary 'Undercover Brother')

ELVIS
05-09-2012, 06:12 PM
I openly encourage gay guys to find each other, and be less competition for me

Homo says what ??

SNIPER
05-09-2012, 06:12 PM
Huh? haha!!!!

FORD
05-09-2012, 06:16 PM
Uh... ok? ;)

Like I said.... the more gay guys there are, the less competition there is for women. Except for the Lesbians, of course. Which is why I also encouraged women to be bisexual and share.

FORD
05-09-2012, 06:17 PM
Or mayonnaise (it's true... just watch the documentary 'Undercover Brother')

I must be part Black then, because I never liked mayonaise. :biggrin:

Guitar Shark
05-09-2012, 07:02 PM
Like I said.... the more gay guys there are, the less competition there is for women. Except for the Lesbians, of course. Which is why I also encouraged women to be bisexual and share.

I know what you were trying to say, it's just that your statement is so... sig-worthy. ;)

DONNIEP
05-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Greetings from the apparently bigoted, backward state of North Carolina!! 21st fucking century and we had to vote on whether gays can get married...You wouldn't believe how bent out of shape people were over this. I voted against it - what do I care if a couple of dudes want to get married?

And it's true - black people do hate mayonnaise. And I should know 'cause I asked almost every black person I know after I watched Undercover Brother :biggrin:

BITEYOASS
05-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Here's the typical bible belt reaction:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nXbCnGL-TY

clarathecarrot
05-09-2012, 08:52 PM
Just because certain people demand recognition of thier behavior doesn't mean that it is correct behavior.

If you all want to be brainwashed by politicians telling you what is correct behavior you are already lost in the game that has been played on you.

Coming out of the closet celebration and elation by "the victim" isn't a freedon it is finally giving into temptation.

Confused minds about what is deviant behavior as acceptable human rights.is the definition of humanizing a beast.

Gay is a word used to describe a sexual deviant behavior and soften the outcome of the deffintion by lableing it with a different word that the original description of the behavior.

Most of the world is blind to the facts, by the multiplyer effect of word descriptive social deviation.

I do care what people cram up thier cram holes and if they want to fist each other into masturbulatory nirvana so be it, but for some people to say that it is normal and should be celebrated with a civil union and all the rights granted to a married couple ..well you mother fuckers are nuts in the fucking head ..it is what it is deal with it, and if you all think NAMBLA is just a freek small cult you are blind to the facts.

When it all gets out of control.....sad, sad day for American and the world....and the world turns around again...

clarathecarrot
05-09-2012, 09:26 PM
My favorite NAMBLA trick is how they have gotten a whole portion of the world and some school books and college courses, to believe there used to be a whole country that specialized in butfukking each other and it was called Sparta and they were great warriors and thier society was based on ass fucking and it was normal right of men of that society......yeah right whattever you say.....

Yeah... that was what every man wanted, yeap that's it, that's what they did, yeap sure thing there...normal...stuff.

I heard some people actually believe this bullshit.

Gay cock is the new clown car, clowns still jump out of the car they are just gay clowns ..see you local listing....I would think Homosexual men would be pissed off at they way they are made fun of constantly, humiliated by.. TV, Media, Talk Shows and Politicians looking to garner self affectation.

Fight The Power.

Dr. Love
05-09-2012, 09:39 PM
President Obama Affirms His Support for Same Sex Marriage
By Rick Klein | ABC News Blogs – 32 minutes ago

President Obama today announced that he now supports same-sex marriage, reversing his longstanding opposition amid an ongoing election cycle

FTFY

It should never have been a question to begin with. Equal rights and protection for all citizens under the law... including the right to enter into legally binding agreements recognized by the State.

clarathecarrot
05-09-2012, 09:52 PM
FTFY

It should never have been a question to begin with. Equal rights and protection for all citizens under the law... including the right to enter into legally binding agreements recognized by the State.

Once something is written into law as a human/ citizens right, it is then easily written into law that that is at once now illegal and subject to prosecution by the state.

That is the scam they are trying to debate on the 2nd Ammendment, it is already a right, but they are trying to vote it as a right.. then they have overwritten Federal law at the State level and they they can repeal it and confiscate all weapons.

I think people cannot see what is really going on here and at all levels of government.

All (many) of these politicians are egoistically thinking they are granted by some higher calling and that historically they must be remembered as with the same grace, as the framers of the constitution. They are sick.

DLR Bridge
05-09-2012, 10:25 PM
Just because certain people demand recognition of thier behavior doesn't mean that it is correct behavior.

Rick Santorum, is that you?

SunisinuS
05-09-2012, 10:28 PM
FTFY

Game. Set. Match.

clarathecarrot
05-09-2012, 10:32 PM
Rick Santorum, is that you?

I he still in the race ...I have no idea of this persons stance on the issues or even what he looks like..?

If you are slamming my sentence..? I don't get it because I wouldn't waste my vote on the Presidential level.

You as a person are not involved in foriegn policy or the issues dealt with on that level, no one in this country is...you would be better involved patriot that I am sure you are, voting assholes off your local city council that are raping this country daily, from inside quietly without your knowledge or civic input.

But confusing us is the nature of thier game.

Nitro Express
05-09-2012, 10:36 PM
Looks like the campaign market research department figures supporting gay marriage may help Obama on votes more than it will hurt. I'm sure the Obama campaign has a market research department as big as a pretty major corporation. A lot of people who work in statistical market research often find jobs working for someone's campaign. You look at the product and then try and match that to the market and then fine tweak the product to meet the end goal of either selling as many units as possible or getting long-term market share. Whatever the over all end goal is you custom match everything to get there. It's a very dynamic and complicated process and even with all the scientific tools, the failure rate is high. There are just too many variables to control and too many places your market research can go wrong.

There is a legal problem with gay marriage. A marriage license is permission from the state to engage in sexual commerce. I am not kidding here. Basically the government views your children as state property and they are given a social security number and ten bonds of $2.5 billion each are issued by the Federal Reserve for each baby born. In fact the bank code is on your Social Security card and tells you what Federal Reserve Branch your bonds are held. Unfortunately it is not your money but held in trust supposedly for your benefit. Basically the money is put into the monetary system to match the population so there is enough to build infrastructure. That was the original plan anyways. The traditional marriage definition is based around offspring. You don't produce any in a gay marriage so by legal definition it's not a marriage but it can be a legal binding relationship but different laws would have to be written. This whole system is based on marriage of a man and woman which is sexual commerce. It also deals with estates and inheritance. It gets real complicated quick and under traditional legal terms, gay marriage just doesn't fit the definition.

clarathecarrot
05-09-2012, 10:39 PM
Game. Set. Match.

So, who are these, "other people" the ones who wouldn't be already... protected..?

Are they the ones who seperate themselves from society, and ask that they be recognized as more special by demanding legal equality..?

FORD
05-09-2012, 10:45 PM
FTFY

That would be the logical interpretation of the 14th Amendment, as it was when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of "interracial" marriage in 1967. Instead, the current bunch of BCE appointed fools thinks it applies to making corporations equal to human beings.

clarathecarrot
05-09-2012, 10:48 PM
Looks like the campaign market research department figures supporting gay marriage may help Obama on votes more than it will hurt. I'm sure the Obama campaign has a market research department as big as a pretty major corporation. A lot of people who work in statistical market research often find jobs working for someone's campaign. You look at the product and then try and match that to the market and then fine tweak the product to meet the end goal of either selling as many units as possible or getting long-term market share. Whatever the over all end goal is you custom match everything to get there. It's a very dynamic and complicated process and even with all the scientific tools, the failure rate is high. There are just too many variables to control and too many places your market research can go wrong.

That is why they elevate base issues to the media front..it doesn't matter what Obama thinks, it matters that people are thinking about him when they toss that coin in the voting booth anyone who spends more time than a flick of the nickle, is already on someones campain, for election..there is no such thing as a edjucated vote for president. Ecept in the mind of these narrow minded twits.

The job of the president is unrelateable to everyday society...but TV makes people think they matter in the selection.

People want hope for a future, not gay marriage, not peace in Isreal, a steady rising economy, and hope realizied as a daily given, ...the rest is retoric blown way out of porportion by activists and people who make money by talking about non-issues made somehow important, confusing people , who think they are forward thinkers .

DLR Bridge
05-09-2012, 10:49 PM
I he still in the race ...I have no idea of this persons stance on the issues or even what he looks like..?

If you are slamming my sentence..? I don't get it because I wouldn't waste my vote on the Presidential level.

You as a person are not involved in foriegn policy or the issues dealt with on that level, no one in this country is...you would be better involved patriot that I am sure you are, voting assholes off your local city council that are raping this country daily, from inside quietly without your knowledge or civic input.

But confusing us is the nature of thier game.

My word, what language are you even speaking? The sentence I slammed is just one of a few from that post that closely resembles the narrow minded stance of a recently jettisoned homophobic republican nominee. Who exactly are you to deem what is to be considered normal or deviant behavior? Surely you have some gay relatives, gay friends or gay co-workers in your life. How exactly do you present your argument to them that they don't deserve the same liberties and rights you have? I'm curious.

Nitro Express
05-09-2012, 10:53 PM
That is why they elevate base issues to the media front..it doesn't matter what Obama thinks, it matters that people are thinking about him when they toss that coin in the voting booth anyone who spends more time than a flick of the nickle, is already on someones campain, for election..there is no such thing as a edjucated vote for president. Ecept in the mind of these narrow minded twits.

The job of the president is unrelateable to everyday society...but TV makes people think they matter in the selection.

People want hope for a future, not gay marriage, not peace in Isreal, a steady rising economy, and hope realizied as a daily given, ...the rest is retoric blown way out of porportion by activists and people who make money by talking about non-issues made somehow important, confusing people , who think they are forward thinkers .

It's about getting elected or re-elected period. Once they are in they do what they pretty much want.

FORD
05-09-2012, 10:55 PM
My word, what language are you even speaking? The sentence I slammed is just one of a few from that post that closely resembles the narrow minded stance of a recently jettisoned homophobic republican nominee. Who exactly are you to deem what is to be considered normal or deviant behavior? Surely you have some gay relatives, gay friends or gay co-workers in your life. How exactly do you present your argument to them that they don't deserve the same liberties and rights you have? I'm curious.

He's a guy who uses a female name and a phallic shaped vegetable, if that's any clue :homoswitch:

clarathecarrot
05-09-2012, 11:01 PM
That would be the logical interpretation of the 14th Amendment, as it was when the Supreme Court ruled in favor of "interracial" marriage in 1967. Instead, the current bunch of BCE appointed fools thinks it applies to making corporations equal to human beings.

I heard they voted 800 thousand new laws into existence in 2011. Across this country.

Bloated and stupid and all looking for historical importance..does anyone think that that is a prerequisite to legislate justice or protect human rights.

I can't wait until Obama care or whattever the buzzword is, goes into effect and we add 400thousand new government employees to the backs of the working class.

Then what will the number be 61% of the employed are salaried by the 39% who actually produce a product due to labor and those peoples taxes pay for the 65%..?

That is what destroyed Rome...for all these fact hunters here.

That balance cannot support reality....secret society bent on destroying america aren't the BCE.

ashstralia
05-09-2012, 11:07 PM
thanks for the nightmares i'm gonna have, BITEYOASS!!!

:biggrin:

clarathecarrot
05-09-2012, 11:09 PM

Dude, I am well know around here for stating the fact, that sexual prefference is not a reason to form a lobby and demand special attention, special rights to imagined needs..I don't care if it is telephone pole fucking.

I have never had a friend/ co-worker, who was gay..I have had friends who were homosexual.

When people realize the bill of goods they have been fed they will probably shit themselves in the horror of thier stupidity.

People of dignity don't need or this "deserve" you are speaking of....that is what the idiots want.

clarathecarrot
05-09-2012, 11:19 PM
He's a guy who uses a female name and a phallic shaped vegetable, if that's any clue :homoswitch:

Is it phallic shaped..or is that what you say, a carrot looks like...cause it looks like a carrot to me. I mean carrots do.

I phallus shape is a exact shape of a penis.

Oh, shit.... That is a cigar!

It's that grey area that fucks people up.

SunisinuS
05-09-2012, 11:19 PM
I shoot every dog that humps my leg.

SunisinuS 2012: Republican Presidential Candidate.

Vote for me now....or they may be some Gay Dogs left.

DLR Bridge
05-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Imagined needs? Imagined? What, a gay man wanting health care for his partner or adopted child is something one could only imagine? Why is that? Granted, all healthcare is crap at this point, but still. All preference aside, are we not talking about human beings? So you have had friends that are gay. Why the past tense?

clarathecarrot
05-09-2012, 11:28 PM

There are alot of these activists who quote the male on male wolf and dog humping as a reason to justify gay acts as normal human behavior and that that is a just one of the many reasons gays should be seen a equal citizens under the law.

They also refference apes and chimps that frequently fuck other males up the ass at anytime for any reason.

I always thought that was perhaps singularily the funniest goddamn fucking shit, I have ever heard come out of a humans mouth in my whole fucking life.

SunisinuS
05-09-2012, 11:31 PM
There are alot of these activists who quote the male on male wolf and dog humping as a reason to justify gay acts as normal human behavior and that that is a just one of the many reasons gays should be seen a equal citizens under the law.

They also refference apes and chimps that frequently fuck other males up the ass at anytime for any reason.

I always thought that was perhaps singularily the funniest goddamn fucking shit, I have ever heard come out of a humans mouth in my whole fucking life.

Lol Who you calling Human?

You didn't read very well...I will kill your gay dog and gay ape and every "gay" on the planet until you feel safe!

Vote for Me!

A lot is two words. Singular and other other subjects are best left to your Dictionary late night reading.

Lol Vote for Me!

clarathecarrot
05-09-2012, 11:38 PM
Imagined needs? Imagined? What, a gay man wanting health care for his partner or adopted child is something one could only imagine? Why is that? Granted, all healthcare is crap at this point, but still. All preference aside, are we not talking about human beings? So you have had friends that are gay. Why the past tense?
Dude you can put anyone on your health policy you want to.. you can take out seperate dental policies if you want to, you can support your , ...lover any way you want...there is not law against supporting anyone you want you can even give a wino 5 bucks it is a free country .

Single people or couples can adopt children... look at that woman that adopted all those kids (8) and then had Brad pitts kids... through natural birth.

I am sorry for guys who want a baby but it don't work that way..they can adopt. Some get so twiated they cut there cocks off and carry a purse around. If I was a woman that would offend the shit out of me.

All the shit women have been thru in this world and this cunt thinks he can carry some fucking Guici bag around and steal my respect. I would be angry as shit. I wouldn't take the fucker shopping I'd kick his ass.

People are fed lies by people who want to control your mind....All of the things these people want are already available to them a thousand fold .

But you see many of then are goddamned idiots and want everything they can get thier filthy little hands on.

And for your info not every homosexual male couple wants all this bullshit leveled at them by the fucking freaks with a asshole fetish.

Demanding equality for equality that is already there is what these morons are warping peoples minds with.

Fight The Power.

DONNIEP
05-09-2012, 11:50 PM
Dude you can put anyone on your health policy you want to..

Nope, you sure can't. Not unless your policy states, under eligible dependents, that you can cover a "domestic partner" or some other similar language. Most health insurance policies don't cover domestic partners. Either your policy covers it or it doesn't. Most don't. And it's not in some small, fine print. It's under Eligible Dependents, just like every other provision of any health insurance policy.

clarathecarrot
05-09-2012, 11:50 PM
Lol Who you calling Human?

You didn't read very well...I will kill your gay dog and gay ape and every "gay" on the planet until you feel safe!

Vote for Me!

A lot is two words. Singular and other other subjects are best left to your Dictionary late night reading.

Lol Vote for Me!

There is no such thing as a gay dog or gay ape..but I get your joke,,.. the punchline is somewhat slow in getting across, comedy is hard.

It is a wierd human kink....this Gay.

I never use spelcheck < how many words is that word are they doing, "it" like that now,. or the real english liturature way..lost ..

Feel free to carrect any of my misspelling forthwith! that's probably wrong to....

Don't Legitimitize the Cram Hole Bill on Capital Hill... It's just a fantasy.

Vote carrot!

DLR Bridge
05-09-2012, 11:52 PM
Sorry Clara. Gotta hit the hay. Feel free to continue to pontificate in the wrong direction while I sleep.

clarathecarrot
05-09-2012, 11:59 PM
Nope, you sure can't. Not unless your policy states, under eligible dependents, that you can cover a "domestic partner" or some other similar language. Most health insurance policies don't cover domestic partners. Either your policy covers it or it doesn't. Most don't. And it's not in some small, fine print. It's under Eligible Dependents, just like every other provision of any health insurance policy.

There are hundreds of options for the little missy that stays home and picks out the colors for the house while you go off to works at the factory.

I have met hundreds of all types of multi quasi and alien sexuals in my life travels.. even worked for a real mean dyke who told me not to discuss the finance with her,.. wife. it was just between us..talk about domestic tranquilty in the lebian home.

This silly Mr. bitch got her goddamn ideals of homelife by watching the honeymooners tv show, or some retarded shit... whatta angry cunt.

I bet she beat the little lady, because that I guess is what she thought, the Man of the house should do.

People are confused and stupid when they rule thier life by their cram holes..it's assinine.

FORD
05-10-2012, 12:01 AM
secret society bent on destroying america aren't the BCE.

The BCE **is** the secret society that has been destroying America since Samuel P. Bush armed both sides of World War I and took a side trip to Russia to sell guns to Nick Lenin and his Bolshevik buddies.

FORD
05-10-2012, 12:04 AM

Mittens will "cure" their canine homosexuality by strapping them to the roof of his SUV and driving them across the barren desert of eastern Utah. How the fuck Brigham Young ever mistook that for the "Promised Land", I have no idea!

clarathecarrot
05-10-2012, 12:06 AM
Sorry Clara. Gotta hit the hay. Feel free to continue to pontificate in the wrong direction while I sleep.

Adding to the debate by attempting to stop the maddness is more like it..things are not as bad as people think it is mostly jive set out to cause debate so diplomats can steal more money by doing thier important,.. oh, so goddamned important work...for mankinds betterment.
and I am sick of people thinking that getting behind some movent that seems to be progressive societal change for the better,.. just because someone demands equality,,.... is shit jive shit... you all across the world should be ashamed of your gulibility.

DONNIEP
05-10-2012, 12:09 AM
There are hundreds of options for the little missy that stays home and picks out the colors for the house while you go off to works at the factory.

You are absolutely correct!! There are hundreds of options for a gay person who happens to be a domestic partner, in a civil union, or in a state recognized gay marriage. In every single case they can take out an individual health insurance policy. Never mind that most of these policies are extremely expensive and most times have limited benefits. But the reality is, in most cases, they can't just be added to their partner's health insurance policy. Most policies only cover spouses, natural born children and adopted children. Even in some states that gay marriage is legal there are policies that simply don't cover it because they aren't governed by the ERISA laws. And it doesn't really matter to me - I like fucking women, plain and simple.

clarathecarrot
05-10-2012, 12:15 AM
The BCE **is** the secret society that has been destroying America since Samuel P. Bush armed both sides of World War I and took a side trip to Russia to sell guns to Nick Lenin and his Bolshevik buddies.

..yes FORD... but like my university biology book ( published in 1917) on the shelf behind me ...when looking inside it... at a cell of life (human skin cell) it is a hand drawn squiggily circle with a dot in the center, for a nucleus.

What makes you think these fuckers know what they are seeing right now.

Gay, debate and legalization, is very trendy this last 50 years... very trendy.... so I would say these people are slaves to trends and the fashion of the moment.

Much like war proffiteers.

clarathecarrot
05-10-2012, 12:24 AM
You are absolutely correct!! There are hundreds of options for a gay person who happens to be a domestic partner, in a civil union, or in a state recognized gay marriage. In every single case they can take out an individual health insurance policy. Never mind that most of these policies are extremely expensive and most times have limited benefits. But the reality is, in most cases, they can't just be added to their partner's health insurance policy. Most policies only cover spouses, natural born children and adopted children. Even in some states that gay marriage is legal there are policies that simply don't cover it because they aren't governed by the ERISA laws. And it doesn't really matter to me - I like fucking women, plain and simple.

It's all good I am just trying to win friends and influence people and I am doing GREAT!

The government could afford free healthcare if they wanted to..very easily, but they want to keep things up in the air and crazy.. by example..Obama example... being for something ( non-gay marriage) all his presidency and then bieng completely against it.................... all for your and others confusion state of mind.

He is a Mother Fucker and someone should slap his face "just silly" for treating the people he swore to protect and govern, as stated in his oath.. like a bunch of assholes he obviously loathes,

See it for what it is.

Fight The Power.

DONNIEP
05-10-2012, 12:33 AM
The government could afford free healthcare if they wanted to..very easily

And a government that is big enough to give you everything is big enough to take it all away too.

SunisinuS
05-10-2012, 12:35 AM
The Universal Declaration of Rights: 1948. United Nations.

http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/index.shtml

Look it up Claire the Errant. Get on your side of history...or let us try you and Brevik equally. Wiki the above history. Article 16 might interest you...but apparently you are more concerned about Apes than your fellow man and woman.

Signed by almost every nation except the US.
PREAMBLE

Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world,

Whereas disregard and contempt for human rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of mankind, and the advent of a world in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common people,

Whereas it is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human rights should be protected by the rule of law,

Whereas it is essential to promote the development of friendly relations between nations,

Whereas the peoples of the United Nations have in the Charter reaffirmed their faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person and in the equal rights of men and women and have determined to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom,

Whereas Member States have pledged themselves to achieve, in co-operation with the United Nations, the promotion of universal respect for and observance of human rights and fundamental freedoms,

Whereas a common understanding of these rights and freedoms is of the greatest importance for the full realization of this pledge,

Now, Therefore THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY proclaims THIS UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS as a common standard of achievement for all peoples and all nations, to the end that every individual and every organ of society, keeping this Declaration constantly in mind, shall strive by teaching and education to promote respect for these rights and freedoms and by progressive measures, national and international, to secure their universal and effective recognition and observance, both among the peoples of Member States themselves and among the peoples of territories under their jurisdiction.

^ Top

Article 1.

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
^ Top

Article 2.

Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.
^ Top

Article 3.

Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
^ Top

Article 4.

No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms.
^ Top

Article 5.

No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
^ Top

Article 6.

Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.
^ Top

Article 7.

All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.
^ Top

Article 8.

Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.
^ Top

Article 9.

No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.
^ Top

Article 10.

Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.
^ Top

Article 11.

(1) Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence.
(2) No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offence, under national or international law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the penal offence was committed.
^ Top

Article 12.

No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honour and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.
^ Top

Article 13.

(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of movement and residence within the borders of each state.
(2) Everyone has the right to leave any country, including his own, and to return to his country.
^ Top

Article 14.

(1) Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from persecution.
(2) This right may not be invoked in the case of prosecutions genuinely arising from non-political crimes or from acts contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
^ Top

Article 15.

(1) Everyone has the right to a nationality.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.
^ Top

Article 16.

(1) Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to race, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. They are entitled to equal rights as to marriage, during marriage and at its dissolution.
(2) Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses.
(3) The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.
^ Top

Article 17.

(1) Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property.
^ Top

Article 18.

Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.
^ Top

Article 19.

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.
^ Top

Article 20.

(1) Everyone has the right to freedom of peaceful assembly and association.
(2) No one may be compelled to belong to an association.
^ Top

Article 21.

(1) Everyone has the right to take part in the government of his country, directly or through freely chosen representatives.
(2) Everyone has the right of equal access to public service in his country.
(3) The will of the people shall be the basis of the authority of government; this will shall be expressed in periodic and genuine elections which shall be by universal and equal suffrage and shall be held by secret vote or by equivalent free voting procedures.
^ Top

Article 22.

Everyone, as a member of society, has the right to social security and is entitled to realization, through national effort and international co-operation and in accordance with the organization and resources of each State, of the economic, social and cultural rights indispensable for his dignity and the free development of his personality.
^ Top

Article 23.

(1) Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.
(2) Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work.
(3) Everyone who works has the right to just and favourable remuneration ensuring for himself and his family an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection.
(4) Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests.
^ Top

Article 24.

Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay.
^ Top

Article 25.

(1) Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
(2) Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection.
^ Top

Article 26.

(1) Everyone has the right to education. Education shall be free, at least in the elementary and fundamental stages. Elementary education shall be compulsory. Technical and professional education shall be made generally available and higher education shall be equally accessible to all on the basis of merit.
(2) Education shall be directed to the full development of the human personality and to the strengthening of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms. It shall promote understanding, tolerance and friendship among all nations, racial or religious groups, and shall further the activities of the United Nations for the maintenance of peace.
(3) Parents have a prior right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.
^ Top

Article 27.

(1) Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to enjoy the arts and to share in scientific advancement and its benefits.
(2) Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he is the author.
^ Top

Article 28.

Everyone is entitled to a social and international order in which the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration can be fully realized.
^ Top

Article 29.

(1) Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development of his personality is possible.
(2) In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in a democratic society.
(3) These rights and freedoms may in no case be exercised contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations.
^ Top

Article 30.

Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.

DONNIEP
05-10-2012, 12:45 AM
Article 24.

Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay.

I do believe this includes the right to rest and leisure the day of and after a Van Halen show!!! :thumb:

knuckleboner
05-10-2012, 01:03 AM
FTFY

very true.

sadly, that argument's not been made enough. yet. eventually it'll be the winning one.

clarathecarrot
05-10-2012, 01:24 AM
Dude.. Sunny... my man, c'mon you know I don't believe any of that shit I wrote in this thread. I was just fucking with you trying to hurt your feelings.

Going back against everything you thought you believed I stood for.

My real name is Barrackie Obammay Hussienski .

Let's all be gay .

I like it when that Chinese hooker down at the massage parlor milks my prostate...gobbles it all down sucks it dry.

Gay, it isn't the only think that has to do with filthyhot sex.

Vote SEX for cash!

Love your local carrot.

Nitro Express
05-10-2012, 03:09 AM
I think the federal government is more broken and disjointed than people care to admit. Once a government starts to fail it turns on it's citizens and clamps down. Basically our government is saying we are no longer going to protect your rights as citizens as documented in the constitution we are going to do whatever the hell we want and if you protest we are going to call that a felony and throw you in jail for it. If you don't agree with us, then we will label you a terrorist. That sort of shit. Only a far gone government does that. People who know they are no longer popular and the pubic is angry but they have no intention on being voted out of office. That is where we are and more the public gets burned the angrier they will get. The more angry the public gets the more paranoid and entrenched the politicians will become. In other words, the current government as it stands is falling apart faster than anyone thought. What it means is most the politicians are going to need to be replaced. How this happens is the big question. I have no idea but things can't keep on going the way they are. Something is going to snap hard here pretty soon.

DONNIEP
05-10-2012, 03:16 AM
What Nitro said has been played out all over the Middle East, time and time again. "Hey, we know you're
hungry...but blame the Great Satan and turn out to burn and then piss all over an effigy of the U.S. President and everything will be better..." It's the same here. "Hey everybody, organize against the homos and don't look at how we're pissing away your country...just look over there and don't worry about it..." Same fucking thing.

Hardrock69
05-10-2012, 03:29 AM
I heard they voted 800 thousand new laws into existence in 2011. Across this country.

Bloated and stupid and all looking for historical importance..does anyone think that that is a prerequisite to legislate justice or protect human rights.

I can't wait until Obama care or whattever the buzzword is, goes into effect and we add 400thousand new government employees to the backs of the working class.

Then what will the number be 61% of the employed are salaried by the 39% who actually produce a product due to labor and those peoples taxes pay for the 65%..?

That is what destroyed Rome...for all these fact hunters here.

That balance cannot support reality....secret society bent on destroying america aren't the BCE.

Well, this thread is not about the "destruction of our country", but if you want to think so, that is your business. Only makes you look irrelevant. As you actually are.

This issue is one that nobody was willing to REALLY step up to the plate on. Meaning, the major players were not willing to take the first step.

We ARE living in the 21st-century.

What is fucking hilarious is that this dude on FAUX news issued a statement to the GOP..... that they are going to get left behind....on the "wrong side of history".

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/obama-supports-gay-marriage-shep-smith-warns-gop-203159510.html

Hell, isn't that what Christians want? To be "left behind"? :hee:

They want to "take our country back in time". Well, ok, dumbasses. So you all want to be fucking AMISH motherfuckers? :lmao:

Nothing stopping you but air.

And, nobody is forcing you Christian idiots to marry someone of your own sex, are they? If not, then you have no reason to be bothered about "gay marriage".

If you Christian men do not want to marry a man, you don't have to. Same for you Christian women.

WHAT OTHER PEOPLE WANT TO DO WITH THEIR LIVES IS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS! :mad:

If you do not want to dance, if you think it is "sinful" to drink, do drugs, have sex......NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO DO ANY OF THAT FUCKING SHIT SO JUST SHUT YOUF FUCKING MOUTH!

To all the Christian Neanderthals out there with their sloped foreheads, and regressive, inferior intellect:

Atheists and Agnostics are allowed to marry. Why the fuck aren't you crying about that?

What is the difference? In fact, when it comes to the issue of "population", the government should be glad to allow gay couples to marry. So there is no procreation. BIG FUCKING DEAL.
Our planet is on it's way to being overpopulated enough we cannot sustain the human race.

Our government does not mind war or pestilence or natural disasters, as they provide collateral damage which helps to reduce the population.

So the fucking "population" subject is irrelevant.

It is a HUMAN RIGHTS issue.

If the Christian fascists had their way, all people with brown skin would be deported, and our kids would be goose-stepping down the hallways of their schools, saluting a statue of Jebus. :mad:

They would rather that discrimination against everyone who is not a White Christian asshole should be LAW in the United States.

No.

Not gonna happen, fuckers.

Pundits are wondering if the timing was due to Obama doing it as a "political move". Well, so what if it is?

We have a LOT worse shit to worry about than who wants to marry who! National Security issues. National Economic issues.

Two ADULTS who love each other and want to marry......is NOT a problem the government needs to concern themselves with.

The Retardlicans are going to get shot down in flames over this. They are going to try to politicize it, saying shit like "OBAMA IS FOR GAY MARRIAGE!"

SO FUCKING WHAT?

It is going to backfire in their faces, making them appear even MORE to the human race that they are a bunch of backwards looking idiots who do NOT want to evolve (even though they don't believe in evolution anyway :lmao: ).

The human race is more than ever realizing that religion as an institution really is as imperfect, faulty, and full of error (to quote Nomad here) as any other organization or institution that is operated by humans on this planet, and more than ever seeing the hypocrisy involved in pretending to somehow be an individual who does not sin, is perfect, etc.

And the public is going to go the other way! Laughing at the "Christian candidates" (Santorum, anyone?) who shoot themselves in the foot clinging to an outmoded belief system that has standards that are impossible to live up to!

And the conservative candidates are stupid enough they are STILL going to try to pass themselves off as someone who CAN live up to those impossible standards!

:lmao:

This country needs someone who, when dealing with say, National Security or Economic issues, will be a hard-core conservative....without sucking the Corporate Cock, while having the sense to understand that a powerful nation is one which actually walks the walk....FREEDOM FOR ALL.....LIFE, LIBERTY, AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS!!!

Your personal preferences regarding sex, drugs, food, clothes, music, art, literature, cars, guitars, WHATEVER are the province of THE PEOPLE. NOT the Government.

If you want to do a line, then walk out your door smoking a fattie to the local street-corner and pick up a whore and take it to a fleabag motel and fuck the shit out of it, only to discover it is a MAN, and you decide to get totally drunk on your ass and marry it, THAT IS YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS AND NOBODY ELSE's.

As long as what you do with your personal life does not harm others. That is the only requirement.

If you want to go get fucked up in the privacy of your own home, how you choose to do so is YOUR business.

If you are a woman who loves to fuck your girlfriend with a strapon, that is YOUR business.

PERSONAL DECISIONS ABOUT HOW YOU DECIDE TO LIVE YOUR FUCKING LIFE ARE YOURS TO MAKE.

NOBODY ELSE's!!! :mad:

Not the governments' (Local, State, OR Federal), and CERTAINLY not any religions.

You religious zealots can go on living your lives as you see fit. Nobody is stopping you.

But the line is drawn.....you cannot tell other people what to do. Period! End of story!

If you don't like what other people do, then go find a pistol and shoot yourself in the fucking head!

Nobody is going to do as you want!

A notion lost on the assholes yelling at people outside the Van Halen concert in Gnashville last Friday. :lmao:

Ignorant cocksuckers.

IF THE CHRISTIAN ZEALOTS WANT GAY PEOPLE TO GO AWAY, THEN THEY NEED TO STOP PRODUCING SO MANY GAY BABIES! :lmao:

Ok....end rant here. :hee:

DONNIEP
05-10-2012, 03:33 AM
You know...the Miley thread would cure just about every homo-tendancy....I'm just saying :biggrin:

Hardrock69
05-10-2012, 03:34 AM
Demanding equality for equality that is already there is what these morons are warping peoples minds with.

Already there? Where is it?

So somehow because you say so, ALL 50 STATES have made it legal for same sex couples to marry?

CALL CNN! IT IS NOW LEGAL EVERYWHERE FOR GAY COUPLES TO MARRY IN THE US!

CLARA THE THOMEFUCKING IDIOT SAYS SO!

Idiot.

DONNIEP
05-10-2012, 03:36 AM
THOME

Yep...

Seshmeister
05-10-2012, 04:18 AM
There are two possibilities.

One the invisible sky daddy has had a busy year and now visited Obama after being a bit mischievous telling all those different Republicans to run and some other people to kill their children OR the pollster people have come back to Obama saying that the majority of people are now Mr Walker and don't give a fuck.

Hmm it's all so mysterious.

Also as I understand it, the president has the power to fire drones at people and kill them and their neighbors but he can't make it law that gay people can get married.

FORD
05-10-2012, 05:17 AM
Also as I understand it, the president has the power to fire drones at people and kill them and their neighbors but he can't make it law that gay people can get married.

Well.... if he sent drones to Westboro Baptist Church, I doubt there would be many objections. http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p305/bibou26/animation/Nuke.gif

binnie
05-10-2012, 05:26 AM
I think that what we learn from this is that the President has been giving John Travolta massages.....

BigBadBrian
05-10-2012, 07:14 AM
No one has the "right" to legislate bigotry

You're getting bigotry and morality and decency mixed up again.

BigBadBrian
05-10-2012, 07:18 AM
It should never have been a question to begin with. Equal rights and protection for all citizens under the law.

Does this just include homosexuals or does it include people who practice other sexual perversions as well?

BigBadBrian
05-10-2012, 07:19 AM
I openly encourage gay guys to find each other, and be less competition for me when it comes to women.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BigBadBrian
05-10-2012, 07:26 AM
Obama exploits his daughters...AGAIN!!!

binnie
05-10-2012, 08:51 AM
Does this just include homosexuals or does it include people who practice other sexual perversions as well?

Surely it should include any sexual relationship between consenting adults?

Isn't the issue of 'perversion' more aesthetic than anything else? Some things that you or I may do with our female partners might be considered 'perverse' to some people......

clarathecarrot
05-10-2012, 09:52 AM
I guess I was never so lonely as to need the company of, "anyone" to feel safe and loved.

People need someone to hug late at night to feel safe and you're talking to the dog can get old... so if two dudes want to snuggle up and maybe help each other out with jizz load removal...well perhaps they should get so twisted inside each other that they think, that this is a love thing, perhaps it is detrimental to the others, "social standing" .. that they aren't having sex with each other under the laws of the state or god or the church.

You know for medical benifits...that's a reason to get married dental stuff.. fillings and such...yeap that is a great reason.

This man, would rather rough it ,, rise and fall with the tide and sleep alone..you know cause that is what men do.

But men who don't need to be gay... are under fire these days.....and seen a bigots,.. by sigulariy the wierdest bunch of loud mouthed bitches that ever assemble to demand gay rights ..whatteve gay means.

clarathecarrot
05-10-2012, 09:57 AM
Surely it should include any sexual relationship between consenting adults?

Isn't the issue of 'perversion' more aesthetic than anything else? Some things that you or I may do with our female partners might be considered 'perverse' to some people......
I have always believed that there is nothing abnormal that a man and woman can do together...but with the recent addition of laytex to the world ...I may have to rethink my... holy shit does that thing need to be bigger than a toaster oven??!!!

clarathecarrot
05-10-2012, 10:02 AM
There are two possibilities.

One the invisible sky daddy has had a busy year and now visited Obama after being a bit mischievous telling all those different Republicans to run and some other people to kill their children OR the pollster people have come back to Obama saying that the majority of people are now Mr Walker and don't give a fuck.

Hmm it's all so mysterious.

I highly doubt you give two fucks about some person who gets drones dropped on thier heads.

Or that gay people can get cavities filled at low low prices.

clarathecarrot
05-10-2012, 10:08 AM
Already there? Where is it?

So somehow because you say so, ALL 50 STATES have made it legal for same sex couples to marry?

CALL CNN! IT IS NOW LEGAL EVERYWHERE FOR GAY COUPLES TO MARRY IN THE US!

CLARA THE THOMEFUCKING IDIOT SAYS SO!

Idiot.

I wonder what people did like in, ancient history, all the way back in 1927 BI (before insurance).

People who enjoy same sex sex are looking for justification of their behavior by a law to holy or state matrimony, getting married... and thus

feel better about thiemselves..however you have been fed a bill of shit as to that it is equal right and justice issue.

jhale667
05-10-2012, 10:30 AM

Methinks Clara doth protest too much. :turninggay:

You're getting bigotry and morality and decency mixed up again.

Nope, that'd be you, you pathetic, hateful bigot.

Gotta love all the other strawman bullsh*t arguments posted here (from the usual suspects, shocker), even after the challenge was issued (again) to keep the irrelevant BS out of it... NO ONE has a legitimate argument against it still.

DLR Bridge
05-10-2012, 10:33 AM
Only those with the opinion that homosexuality is a choice and not a way in which someone was born (you know, like being born black, sound familiar?) insist that human equalities are being wrongly sought after. Hence, Clara's ridiculous clown car comment.

Dwarves are born different. They can have all of same treatment as those who weren't, unless they're gay. Ya can't be different different. No no no. And if you were a gay black dwarf in the 60's? Shoot. You were different times triplicate!!

I'm actually more perturbed by the non acceptance I pick up on here than the current politicizing of it all. Well, atleast we all like the same brand of Van Halen, right?

ELVIS
05-10-2012, 11:14 AM
I think We The Heteros ought to come up with a new name for real marriage...

jhale667
05-10-2012, 11:14 AM
Only those with the opinion that homosexuality is a choice and not a way in which someone was born (you know, like being born black, sound familiar?) insist that human equalities are being wrongly sought after. Hence, Clara's ridiculous clown car comment.

Dwarves are born different. They can have all of same treatment as those who weren't, unless they're gay. Ya can't be different different. No no no. And if you were a gay black dwarf in the 60's? Shoot. You were different times triplicate!!

I'm actually more perturbed by the non acceptance I pick up on here than the current politicizing of it all. Well, atleast we all like the same brand of Van Halen, right?

That's the main reason experts speculate that if this goes to the SC, the opposition will LOSE handily - their entire position is based on the premise that being gay IS a choice, so gay people COULD enjoy equal rights "if they just stopped being gay" - like that's a reality-based assertion. Any rational person knows it's not a choice. No chance in hell a straight dude's going to wake up 40+ years later and go "Y'know, I think I want some male-on-male action today!" or vice-versa. Doesn't happen.

So since their religious objection is irrelevant, and has no basis in a factual discussion, and their other retarded assumption FAILS miserably, again there is NO legitimate argument against allowing equal rights for all.

ELVIS
05-10-2012, 11:21 AM
But nobody cares that even the FDA admits that BPA causes diabetes, cancer and obesity (among other things) and puts a fetus "at risk for homosexuality."

<embed src="http://cnettv.cnet.com/av/video/cbsnews/atlantis2/cbsnews_player_embed.swf" scale="noscale" salign="lt" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" background="#333333" width="425" height="279" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" FlashVars="si=254&&contentValue=50082404&shareUrl=http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-500165_162-6110716.html" />

binnie
05-10-2012, 11:23 AM
Even if it is a choice, I don't see the argument for it being illegal.

If 2 adults consent - what's the problem?

binnie
05-10-2012, 11:31 AM
But nobody cares that even the FDA admits that BPA causes diabetes, cancer and obesity (among other things) and puts a fetus "at risk for homosexuality."

<embed src="http://cnettv.cnet.com/av/video/cbsnews/atlantis2/cbsnews_player_embed.swf" scale="noscale" salign="lt" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" background="#333333" width="425" height="279" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" FlashVars="si=254&&contentValue=50082404&shareUrl=http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-500165_162-6110716.html" />

There is nothing in that video about homosexuality.

Just sayin.....

ELVIS
05-10-2012, 11:34 AM
Any rational person knows it's not a choice.

Not being poisoned by big pharma and the sick care system is a choice...

Dude, homosexuality is caused by chemicals in our environment like BPA, combined with malnutrition from piss-poor diets and nearly zero vitamin and mineral intake, resulting in zero testosterone...

Nearly all diseases, conditions and perversions begin this way...

ELVIS
05-10-2012, 11:35 AM
Wrong smiley...

ELVIS
05-10-2012, 11:36 AM
There is nothing in that video about homosexuality.

Just sayin.....

Hmmm...

ELVIS
05-10-2012, 11:39 AM

DLR Bridge
05-10-2012, 11:42 AM
Dude, homosexuality is caused by....

Thank you Dr. Elvis.

jhale667
05-10-2012, 11:48 AM

Dude, homosexuality is caused by chemicals in our environment like BPA, combined with malnutrition from piss-poor diets and nearly zero vitamin and mineral intake, resulting in zero testosterone...

More idiotic insanity. Alex Jones tell you this, or Glenn BecKKK?

Please explain how before the advent of chemicals like BPA homosexuality existed in EVERY OTHER society in history and something like 90% of animial species, brain-trust.

And stop with the false equivalency BS while you're at it.

binnie
05-10-2012, 11:49 AM

I actually laughed when I read that.

By your logic, there should be a greater number of homosexuals in countries with the poorest diets/ levels of nutrition.

As for the idea that a homosexual man has a lower testosterone level than a heterosexual one - come on, dude, even you can't believe that. How then, pray tell, does that account for homosexual women?

If you have an aesthetic problem (which you will define as 'moral') with homosexuals, just say it. Don't try and ground it in pseudo-science.

jhale667
05-10-2012, 11:51 AM
Ironic the guy in that BS video claiming an environmental cause for homsexuality's last name is "Dykes", huh? :lmao: That's as bad as the lady who's head of the anti-masturbation league: Ellen FAPPER. :lol:

chefcraig
05-10-2012, 12:18 PM
OK, let me get this straight (pardon the pun). The President is now coming forward with agreeing on the concept of gay marriage. Since marriages in the United States tend to end in divorce roughly 38% to 50% of the time, wouldn't this mean the man is really saying that everyone should be entitled to failure, and isn't that the real news here?

If so, what's the big deal? I was married once, got divorced, and yet I was delusional enough to try the same stupid exercise all over again a second time. When that one went into the toilet, I finally figured out that maybe the arrangement wasn't quite for me. As a result, I now firmly believe that everybody should be allowed to endure the same pain and indignity I did. Hey, screw it...if it doesn't kill ya, it can only make you stronger. And at this point, the only thing that can defeat my ass is Kryptonite, motherfuckers.

Nitro Express
05-10-2012, 12:24 PM
What Obama is saying is there needs to be more equality. Gay people need to be as equally miserable as the heterosexual married people are.

BigBadBrian
05-10-2012, 12:31 PM
. NO ONE has a legitimate argument against it still.

Sure we do....some of us believe that marriage is between one man and one woman. Period.

It's really quite that simple. Equal rights does not figure into the equation other than everyone has the right to marry someone of the opposite sex.

BITEYOASS
05-10-2012, 12:32 PM
thanks for the nightmares i'm gonna have, BITEYOASS!!!

That's what you get for bringing us this religious nutjob. Can you please take him back? We don't want him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiV39cR2jgc

jhale667
05-10-2012, 12:37 PM
Sure we do....some of us believe that marriage is between one man and one woman. Period.

It's really quite that simple. Equal rights does not figure into the equation other than everyone has the right to marry someone of the opposite sex.

You don't have the right to force your "belief" on anyone else, so NO you don't, Brainiac. And denying it's about equal rights - and repeating the debunked immutability argument I just explained to you is why you and your hateful ilk are going to FAIL with your opposition...makes you look even more stupid than usual... :hee:

jhale667
05-10-2012, 12:38 PM
What Obama is saying is there needs to be more equality. Gay people need to be as equally miserable as the heterosexual married people are.

And they should have the right to be.

Va Beach VH Fan
05-10-2012, 12:44 PM

You are entertaining E, have to give you that....

ELVIS
05-10-2012, 12:51 PM
More idiotic insanity. Alex Jones tell you this, or Glenn BecKKK?

You're underestimating me...again...

Please explain how before the advent of chemicals like BPA homosexuality existed in EVERY OTHER society in history and something like 90% of animial species, brain-trust.

Let's see those numbers...

And BTW, it works in animals as well, look it up...

And stop with the false equivalency BS while you're at it.

ELVIS
05-10-2012, 12:53 PM
You are entertaining E, have to give you that....

There's a siggy idea...

jhale667
05-10-2012, 12:56 PM
You're underestimating me...again...

Not even. Though if anything I WAS guilty in the past of giving you credit for having MORE than a barely functioning brain-stem...silly me, that won't happen again! :lmao:

Nitro Express
05-10-2012, 01:00 PM
And they should have the right to be.

The problem is the legal definition of marriage which in many counties the marriage license is defined as the right to engage in sexual commerce and who gets the legal rights to estates and who has custody of children. When you get into admiralty law the basis for the laws is the King James Bible which defines marriage as a legal union of a man and a woman. Marriage deals with the estate of a man and woman and the resulting offspring. To redefine it means we would have to change a huge amount of laws and it undermines whole court systems. It would create a huge legal mess. It's best to just call it a same sex legal union where both partners agree to certain legal terms regarding personal and estate rights. When you change the term from legal union to marriage you are creating a whole legal quagmire.

The reality is most people view gay marriage as a pretty extreme and absurd concept. Most people would have laughed at the idea even being taken seriously not too long ago and the fact we are even looking at it seriously now shows how far gone society is. It's nothing more than some politicians trying to get the votes of a fringe group to tilt the scale over to their favor since political races tend to be so close these days. Apparently Obama figures the gay marriage thing might give him an edge in some of the key states he needs to win.

Gay marriage is a fad. In the future we will look at this time and shake our heads and laugh at how stupid society was to even have taken it seriously. There have always been gay people if anything they probably are more accepted and treated better than in the past but society sure as hell isn't ready to have gay people marrying and adopting children.

ELVIS
05-10-2012, 01:04 PM
I actually laughed when I read that.

By your logic, there should be a greater number of homosexuals in countries with the poorest diets/ levels of nutrition.

No dude, poor countries have better nutrition than our chemical infested, hormone and steroid injected garbage filled with cancer causing nitrates...

That is a fact...

jhale667
05-10-2012, 01:08 PM
No dude, poor countries have better nutrition than our chemical infested, hormone and steroid injected garbage filled with cancer causing nitrates...

That is a fact...

And yet somehow homosexuality still occurs in those countries. That's a fact.

chefcraig
05-10-2012, 01:14 PM

That is a fact...

You got that right, however I believe binnie is referring more toward the particular situation of nations bereft of gainful food supplies, of which Sam Kinison so aptly illustrates a fitting solution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN7ehccspao

Nitro Express
05-10-2012, 01:18 PM
But what keeps those countries going is heterosexuality. Countries that have the strongest marriages between males and females are the strongest. They produce offspring and raise them with a work ethic and morals. They become good members of society. Homosexuality may be someone's sexual fetish but communities and nations aren't based on it. If you had a whole society full of gay people they would die off quickly and nothing long-term would come of it. Like I said, it's a fad. It does society no good to embrace it because there is no point in supporting something that leads to nowhere.

sadaist
05-10-2012, 01:23 PM

That is a fact...

We are becoming a poor country :(

Or should I say a country of poor people.

Nitro Express
05-10-2012, 01:29 PM
We are becoming a poor country :(

Or should I say a country of poor people.

We are still a rich country. The actual economy is the natural resources and what the population can produce. Granted the citizens have been dumbed down and are more lazy than they use to be but we are far from being poor.

The problem is this computer numbers game called the banking system makes sure certain people get more digits in their accounts than the rest of the people and then laws are made and money games are played to keep it that way. The country isn't broke, it's just that the banks are trying to steal it. If it was really worthless they wouldn't bother to steal it in the first place.

jhale667
05-10-2012, 01:29 PM
But what keeps those countries going is heterosexuality. Countries that have the strongest marriages between males and females are the strongest. They produce offspring and raise them with a work ethic and morals. They become good members of society. Homosexuality may be someone's sexual fetish but communities and nations aren't based on it. If you had a whole society full of gay people they would die off quickly and nothing long-term would come of it. Like I said, it's a fad. It does society no good to embrace it because there is no point in supporting something that leads to nowhere.

Could your arguments be more Fred Phelps-ian or moronic??

Hard to believe you even typed something so dumb - do you REALLY think sanctioning gay marriage is going to noticably increase the incidence of homosexuality? That's retarded.

Nitro Express
05-10-2012, 01:44 PM
It takes a man and a woman to make a baby and the baby fares a better chance of becoming a productive member of society when it has a good father and mother. When you multiply this the nation is stronger. What is idiotic about it? It's how nature works. It's called reproduction and it's why you are here.

I never said gay marriage would increase the amount of homosexuality. I said gay sex doesn't create any offspring and without offspring your society dies off. Marriage as it has been legally defined for centuries is the legal union between a man and a woman and it defines the family unity and who has legal claim to inheritance. The concept of gay marriage has only existed for a few years. Compare that to thousands of years of the traditional definition. It's a fad. It has no legs. It will not last.

FORD
05-10-2012, 01:57 PM
If homosexuality were a choice, don't you think countries like China and India - where population is out of control - would be actively encouraging people to CHOOSE it?.

And as far as BPA plastics turning kids gay, when did they change their mind about that? I thought it was the soybeans???

(from Fascist Nut Daily, December 12, 2006)

There’s a slow poison out there that’s severely damaging our children and threatening to tear apart our culture. The ironic part is, it’s a “health food,” one of our most popular.

Now, I’m a health-food guy, a fanatic who seldom allows anything into his kitchen unless it’s organic. I state my bias here just so you’ll know I’m not anti-health food.

The dangerous food I’m speaking of is soy. Soybean products are feminizing, and they’re all over the place. You can hardly escape them anymore.

I have nothing against an occasional soy snack. Soy is nutritious and contains lots of good things. Unfortunately, when you eat or drink a lot of soy stuff, you’re also getting substantial quantities of estrogens.

Estrogens are female hormones. If you’re a woman, you’re flooding your system with a substance it can’t handle in surplus. If you’re a man, you’re suppressing your masculinity and stimulating your “female side,” physically and mentally.

In fetal development, the default is being female. All humans (even in old age) tend toward femininity. The main thing that keeps men from diverging into the female pattern is testosterone, and testosterone is suppressed by an excess of estrogen.

If you’re a grownup, you’re already developed, and you’re able to fight off some of the damaging effects of soy. Babies aren’t so fortunate. Research is now showing that when you feed your baby soy formula, you’re giving him or her the equivalent of five birth control pills a day. A baby’s endocrine system just can’t cope with that kind of massive assault, so some damage is inevitable. At the extreme, the damage can be fatal.

Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That’s why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today’s rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products. (Most babies are bottle-fed during some part of their infancy, and one-fourth of them are getting soy milk!) Homosexuals often argue that their homosexuality is inborn because “I can’t remember a time when I wasn’t homosexual.” No, homosexuality is always deviant. But now many of them can truthfully say that they can’t remember a time when excess estrogen wasn’t influencing them.

Doctors used to hope soy would reduce hot flashes, prevent cancer and heart disease, and save millions in the Third World from starvation. That was before they knew much about long-term soy use. Now we know it’s a classic example of a cure that’s worse than the disease. For example, if your baby gets colic from cow’s milk, do you switch him to soy milk? Don’t even think about it. His phytoestrogen level will jump to 20 times normal. If he is a she, brace yourself for watching her reach menarche as young as seven, robbing her of years of childhood. If he is a boy, it’s far worse: He may not reach puberty till much later than normal.

Research in 2000 showed that a soy-based diet at any age can lead to a weak thyroid, which commonly produces heart problems and excess fat. Could this explain the dramatic increase in obesity today?

Recent research on rats shows testicular atrophy, infertility and uterus hypertrophy (enlargement). This helps explain the infertility epidemic and the sudden growth in fertility clinics. But alas, by the time a soy-damaged infant has grown to adulthood and wants to marry, it’s too late to get fixed by a fertility clinic.

Worse, there’s now scientific evidence that estrogen ingredients in soy products may be boosting the rapidly rising incidence of leukemia in children. In the latest year we have numbers for, new cases in the U.S. jumped 27 percent. In one year!

There’s also a serious connection between soy and cancer in adults – especially breast cancer. That’s why the governments of Israel, the UK, France and New Zealand are already cracking down hard on soy.

In sad contrast, 60 percent of the refined foods in U.S. supermarkets now contain soy. Worse, soy use may double in the next few years because (last I heard) the out-of-touch medicrats in the FDA hierarchy are considering allowing manufacturers of cereal, energy bars, fake milk, fake yogurt, etc., to claim that “soy prevents cancer.” It doesn’t.

P.S.: Soy sauce is fine. Unlike soy milk, it’s perfectly safe because it’s fermented, which changes its molecular structure. Miso, natto and tempeh are also OK, but avoid tofu.

MUSICMANN
05-10-2012, 02:02 PM

Wrong. They may work all week. They may drink it up all Friday night. They may be running around all Saturday. On Sunday though, Blacks are praising the Lord across this country.

chefcraig
05-10-2012, 02:09 PM
It's a fad. It has no legs. It will not last.

Usually, that works out for the best. If this shitty look ever comes back into fashion, I swear I'm going to find a rocket launcher and strap myself to it.

http://img1.imagehousing.com/4/a365dab41b21c1a1703ce793ee744e18.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/1012940)

FORD
05-10-2012, 02:24 PM
Wrong. They may work all week. They may drink it up all Friday night. They may be running around all Saturday. On Sunday though, Blacks are praising the Lord across this country.

Yes, but not so much in the LDS churches, which is what I was referring to. The church of the Repuke nominee, which believed officially until about 1978 that black people were literally descended from the 1/3 of spiritual beings who refused to take sides when Lucifer rebelled against his father Elohim just prior to the creation of Earth. Or as I said "angels too lazy to fight Satan", as seen in this cartoon (explanation starts at 1:03)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q6brMrFw0E

jhale667
05-10-2012, 02:32 PM
This pretty much shuts down every idiotic argument brought forth by the RA's resident bigots.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/10reasons.jpg

MUSICMANN
05-10-2012, 03:12 PM
Yes, but not so much in the LDS churches, which is what I was referring to. The church of the Repuke nominee, which believed officially until about 1978 that black people were literally descended from the 1/3 of spiritual beings who refused to take sides when Lucifer rebelled against his father Elohim just prior to the creation of Earth. Or as I said "angels too lazy to fight Satan", as seen in this cartoon (explanation starts at 1:03)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q6brMrFw0E

Everyone has their opinion, just like Obama and Romney. It's clear to see that Obama and his evolution way of thinking about this subject is being used for pure political grandstanding. He honestly doesn't have any choice though. From the terrible state of the economy to pretty much all other things under his watch, he hasn't done a good job in my opinion. At least Romney has been decisive on his beliefs and what he stands for and in these troubling times, that speaks way more volume to me. Obama really is flip flopping and is showing his lack of real leadership. One last thing on this issue. I keep hearing how 52% of this country is in favor of gay marriages, which my own personal opinion is, i don't care about religion and think marriage is an outdated concept, so i could care less, but every time there is a state vote on this issue, the majority of people shoot it down. For having like 30 to 32 states that ban gay marriage's that doesn't bode well for Obama, even though he is catering to the far left liberals.

Guitar Shark
05-10-2012, 03:30 PM
At least Romney has been decisive on his beliefs and what he stands for and in these troubling times, that speaks way more volume to me.

Dude, do you pay attention to the news at ALL? I'm just flabbergasted by this comment.

jhale667
05-10-2012, 03:30 PM
Dude, do you pay attention to the news at ALL? I'm just flabbergasted by this comment.

THANK YOU - In what f*cking bizarro world has OBAMA flip-flopped, and ROMNEY has been decisive?? :lol:

DLR Bridge
05-10-2012, 03:37 PM
Come on guys. Everybody knows Obama is a Etcha... waitaminute. Wrong guy.

MUSICMANN
05-10-2012, 03:44 PM

So, Romney believed in gay marriage and then changed his mind I don't think so. Obama is the one who flip flopped on this issue with his evolution thinking. What the fuck did you guys think i was talking about. On the other hand though, Romney has been pretty consistent in his views, so to me, that goes a long way.

Let me edit here. Even though Romney has changed his views on certain issue's, i believe that anyone is a better choice than Obama. This country will almost cease to exist if he get's four more yrs.

Nitro Express
05-10-2012, 03:52 PM
You call relating gay marriage to air conditioning a good argument? :lmao::lmao::lmao: I thought a bigot was a person who didn't like people of a certain race or religion. Now bigots are people who think two men or two women getting married is a crazy idea? Most our problems in society now is that too many children are being raised in broken homes. If anyone thinks that being a single parent is the ideal way to go and is best for the kids needs to have their fucking head checked. The establishment has been trying to tear the traditional family down for decades. It's how you weaken society and make it dependent on government programs they control. Look how the welfare system encourages single women to have another baby because they will get more money. Look how it makes men lazy. Are there any real men in the welfare projects who work their ass off to support a wife and kids? Not likely. They have turned men into little sissies and emasculated the women to where they are no longer feminine. People are so screwed up now they don't know what sex they are. Once you ruin the traditional home, you weaken society because it becomes based on the screwed up children that come out of the broken homes and a lack of parenting. People need to get a clue and grow up. Gay marriage indeed. What a crock.

This is normal? It's insanity.

Obama steered away from gay marriage for a good reason, most people think it's a crazy. It gets a lot of coverage in the press but in reality, most the nation views it as odd or even a form of insanity.

I mean what's next? Pet lovers wanting to marry their dog or cat?

jhale667
05-10-2012, 03:55 PM
So, Romney believed in gay marriage and then changed his mind. I don't think so. Obama is the one who flip flopped on this issue with his evolution thinking. What the fuck did you guys think i was talking about. On the other hand though, Romney has been pretty consistent in his views, so to me, that goes a long way.

Romney's position DEvolved on the issue. And the only thing he's ever been consistent about was flip-flopping to whichever way the political winds are blowing that week. Recall this is the douche that once claimed he'd be more liberal on gay rights than Ted Kennedy, FFS. He's a spineless worm.

DLR Bridge
05-10-2012, 03:58 PM
So, Romney believed in gay marriage and then changed his mind. I don't think so. Obama is the one who flip flopped on this issue with his evolution thinking. What the fuck did you guys think i was talking about. On the other hand though, Romney has been pretty consistent in his views, so to me, that goes a long way.

You mean consistent with changing his views. Sure, he's got that going for him, along with taking credit for things he never did, making up stances Obama never took and strapping a living dog to the roof of a car. Yeah, good luck with the despised android. I'm looking forward to the debates the same way I looked forward to watching Tyson's early fights on HBO as a kid.

Nitro Express
05-10-2012, 04:08 PM
You mean consistent with changing his views. Sure, he's got that going for him, along with taking credit for things he never did, making up stances Obama never took and strapping a living dog to the roof of a car. Yeah, good luck with the despised android. I'm looking forward to the debates the same way I looked forward to watching Tyson's early fights on HBO as a kid.

Romney is a liar and Obama is a liar. Both are politicians who use the usual tricks to get votes. I'm trying to think of anything good Obama has done. Maybe opening the US up to the international courts so maybe some of these international banking crooks can be arrested. I pretty much see Obama as another George W. Bush who spends a hell of a lot more money. All his healthcare plan did was make the government the collection agency of the insurance and pharmacutical industry.

DLR Bridge
05-10-2012, 04:08 PM
You call relating gay marriage to air conditioning a good argument? :lmao::lmao::lmao: I thought a bigot was a person who didn't like people of a certain race or religion. Now bigots are people who think two men or two women getting married is a crazy idea? Most our problems in society now is that too many children are being raised in broken homes. If anyone thinks that being a single parent is the ideal way to go and is best for the kids needs to have their fucking head checked. The establishment has been trying to tear the traditional family down for decades. It's how you weaken society and make it dependent on government programs they control. Look how the welfare system encourages single women to have another baby because they will get more money. Look how it makes men lazy. Are there any real men in the welfare projects who work their ass off to support a wife and kids? Not likely. They have turned men into little sissies and emasculated the women to where they are no longer feminine. People are so screwed up now they don't know what sex they are. Once your ruin the traditional home, you weaken society because thty become based on the screwed up children that come out of the broken homes and a lack of parenting. People need to get a clue and grow up. Gay marriage indeed. What a crock.

This is normal? It's insanity.

Obama steered away from gay marriage for a good reason, most people think it's a crazy. It gets a lot of coverage in the press but in reality, most the nation views it as odd or even a form of insanity.

One of my Dad's plumbing customers were a gay couple. Two successful architects. Filthy rich, super kind and extremely intelligent duo. They adopted two Asian girls. Two girls who were probably not going to survive a Chinese orphanage. I have no idea how they pulled the adoption off, but it sure got me thinking. There could and should be a whole lot more situations like this in the world. Seriously, who would it hurt? We know who it would save.

If the term bigot troubles you, just know that you are intolerant, but that there is hope for you in being more progressive and accepting. You can do it.

jhale667
05-10-2012, 04:13 PM

Congrats on yet another retarded strawman bullsh*t point that shows just what a pathetic bigot you are.

jhale667
05-10-2012, 04:15 PM
You call relating gay marriage to air conditioning a good argument? :lmao::lmao::lmao: .

You call anything you've spouted in this thread a good argument? :lol:

Nitro Express
05-10-2012, 04:21 PM
Congrats on yet another retarded strawman bullsh*t point that shows just what a pathetic bigot you are.

Why not just say you don't agree with me punk. You have to call me something I'm not to make yourself feel good? You guys love to call people bigots and racists who are not just because they have an opinion that differs from yours. You show yourself to have a childish mindset throwing terms like that. Grow up.

Nitro Express
05-10-2012, 04:27 PM
You call anything you've spouted in this thread a good argument? :lol:

I've watched Los Angeles turn from a wonderful city into a has been. I watched California go from one of the richest economies in the world to having the worst bond rating possible. The state has oil but unlike Texas, Wyoming, and North Dakota it just can't get it together. Now Brown is raising your taxes. I look at all this and it amazes me how fast the decline happened and I wonder why it happened. If you represent the people who are left there, now I know. Fine. Go ahead and believe what you believe and live in your failed little world. Go ahead and call everyone you don't agree with a bigot but then at the end of the day, what does that get you? Nothing.

Argue the petty but it won't solve the more serious problems you seem to have no solution for.

DLR Bridge
05-10-2012, 04:28 PM
To not tolerate is to be intolerant.

Intolerant:
adjective
1.not tolerating or respecting beliefs, opinions, usages, manners, etc., different from one's own, as in political or religious matters; bigoted.
2.unable or unwilling to tolerate or endure (usually followed by of): intolerant of very hot weather.
noun
1.an intolerant person; bigot.

Don't take this as an insult or a slur, but the dictionary doesn't lie.

Nitro Express
05-10-2012, 04:32 PM
One of my Dad's plumbing customers were a gay couple. Two successful architects. Filthy rich, super kind and extremely intelligent duo. They adopted two Asian girls. Two girls who were probably not going to survive a Chinese orphanage. I have no idea how they pulled the adoption off, but it sure got me thinking. There could and should be a whole lot more situations like this in the world. Seriously, who would it hurt? We know who it would save.

If the term bigot troubles you, just know that you are intolerant, but that there is hope for you in being more progressive and accepting. You can do it.

Oh boy. Hey my nephew came out of the closet last year ok? I still don't treat him any different than I did before. I know who I am but you don't know me so save the "You can do it!" speech for someone else.

jhale667
05-10-2012, 04:35 PM
Why not just say you don't agree with me punk. You have to call me something I'm not to make yourself feel good? You guys love to call people bigots and racists who are not just because they have an opinion that differs from yours. You show yourself to have a childish mindset throwing terms like that. Grow up.

"Punk"? STFU, you gaping mangina. You know what's indicative of a "childish mindset"? Throwing out the moronic bestiality analogy. That's some weak-minded, lame-ass bullsh*t right there. And guess what - you're soaking in it.

And I'll still take Cali over Jackson( A-)hole any day.

DLR Bridge
05-10-2012, 04:38 PM
How come when people go on blaming Obama for not doing certain things he said he'd do at his inauguration, never is there any mention of the FACT that this is the first time in the history of the American presidency that the governing opposing party has obstructed each and every single fucking thing that a president tried to do! I have my criticisms of moves he's made or not made, but the guy is the furthest thing from a failure.

DLR Bridge
05-10-2012, 04:41 PM
Oh boy. Hey my nephew came out of the closet last year ok? I still don't treat him any different than I did before. I know who I am but you don't know me so save the "You can do it!" speech for someone else.

Share all of this nonsense with your nephew then. See what he thinks of your 'open mindedness'. You're right. I no longer think you can do it. That's ashame.

jhale667
05-10-2012, 04:52 PM
How come when people go on blaming Obama for not doing certain things he said he'd do at his inauguration, never is there any mention of the FACT that this is the first time in the history of the American presidency that the governing opposing party has obstructed each and every single fucking thing that a president tried to do! I have my criticisms of moves he's made or not made, but the guy is the furthest thing from a failure.

Because it doesn't fit the agenda...pointing out all the obstruction would make it seem like not being able to accomplish everything he promised wasnt' completely his fault!

Share all of this nonsense with your nephew then. See what he thinks of your 'open mindedness'. You're right. I no longer think you can do it. That's ashame.

That'll be like the proverbial fart in church. His nephew will likely tell him to go **** himself. And here's a tip, NYQUIL - if you don't like people (correctly) calling you an intolerant ass, NEXT TIME try coming up with a more logic-based argument - rather than the usual knee-jerk man-on-dog/the children/downfall of society crap, or trying to bring your weirdo pet obsession - your welfare benes - into the discussion. :baaa:

Guitar Shark
05-10-2012, 04:58 PM
So, Romney believed in gay marriage and then changed his mind I don't think so. Obama is the one who flip flopped on this issue with his evolution thinking. What the fuck did you guys think i was talking about. On the other hand though, Romney has been pretty consistent in his views, so to me, that goes a long way.

Let me edit here. Even though Romney has changed his views on certain issue's, i believe that anyone is a better choice than Obama. This country will almost cease to exist if he get's four more yrs.

LOL.

NOW who's flip flopping?

DONNIEP
05-10-2012, 05:03 PM
Most our problems in society now is that too many children are being raised in broken homes. If anyone thinks that being a single parent is the ideal way to go and is best for the kids needs to have their fucking head checked.

Regardless of where you stand on the whole gay marriage thing, Nitro's right on about this. I've been raising my daughter by myself since she was 2 and it's far from ideal. She's a happy, well adjusted kid. But I learned real quick that no matter how hard I tried, there were just some things that she missed that I couldn't provide. There are just some things that a kid naturally wants and needs and craves - from both parents. And like it or not a kid that grows up in a home without a dad is going to always miss that, even if it's something that's in the back of their mind. And the same goes for a kid that grows up without a mom. My daughter and I do everything together, and I've always been there for her. But you can see it when Mother's Day comes around (which she fucking hates now), or when there's a mother/daughter function. Or when somebody that doesn't know her asks about her mom. And there have been times when she's cried and told me that she wants a mother - like all of her friends have.

Ah, my head hurts. I'm going back to the Nancy Grace thread :biggrin:

Nitro Express
05-10-2012, 05:03 PM

Every time I get in a gay marriage debate some person always brings up a similar story. The gay couple are successful and filthy rich and they manage to adopt some kids from either an abusive home situation or a foreign country saving the kids from a bad situation. It seems to be the argument here is it's better for kids to be raised by two decent gay people than an abusive heterosexual couple or a orphanage of some kind.

I'm not saying your story is not true but I hear this argument all the time. There may be isolated situations like this but if I was a judge making a custody decision I would lean towards a more traditional male/female parenting situation because I believe it to be the better situation. Men make horrible mothers. You need that female nurturing that men just don't have. Females make horrible father figures. Women aren't attracted to some sissy. They want a man. This is the natural state of the way things are and there is nothing wrong with it.

We seem to think we are now enlightened enough and have the technology to move into a world where we can take nature and change it to the way we want it. A woman who has had enough lousy men relationships finds she likes women more but she still wants children to raise. So they want to get married and adopt kids. The question is, is this fair to the kids? I don't think so. They are being jipped from having a real father. The whole mother/father dynamic is gone. You lose something deeper that kids really need. One reason we have the problem kids we do is so much has been stolen form them. Sure a gay couple can make money, sure they might be good people, but they never can replace a real mom and dad. That's why I just can't support gay marriage. If they want the legal arrangements to have an estate set up and allow their partner to have the rights as family then I'm fine with it.

Having come from a family line that practiced polygamy I realize if you open the gates to gay marriage you have to be open to polygamy. Fair is fair. That will come back folks and it's not a good thing. We really have to be careful how we define marriage. Polygamy is illegal for a good reason. Women become property in that situation. I don't think most people really realize the ramifications of making gay marriage legal. There is a lot more to it.

So I have my reasons and I don't need to be called the typical derogatory names that seem fashionable with certain liberals these days.

DLR Bridge
05-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Good fucking grief. On second thought, don't share this with your nephew. I wish you well.

jhale667
05-10-2012, 05:12 PM
More strawman arguments. You'd lean towards straight couples adopting as a judge because you dislike the idea of gay couples, not for any of the other reasons you mentioned. And what about single parent homes where one spouse has died - are they supposed to marry the next (opposite sex of course!) thing with a pulse for the benefit of the kid? Of course not. Single parent families do just fine if the remaining parent is dedicated rather than negligent. And again no one else here has professed to know any kids raised by gay couples yet you feel comfortable in pontificating that success in that is the ("isolated") exception and not the rule - as if you'd KNOW. You don't. I on the other hand, DO know kids from gay families that are more well-adjusted than some from straight couples - or some posters here.

And STILL no one's been able to come up with a legitimate counter-argument against marriage equality - likely because there ISN'T one.

Nitro Express
05-10-2012, 05:16 PM
Regardless of where you stand on the whole gay marriage thing, Nitro's right on about this. I've been raising my daughter by myself since she was 2 and it's far from ideal. She's a happy, well adjusted kid. But I learned real quick that no matter how hard I tried, there were just some things that she missed that I couldn't provide. There are just some things that a kid naturally wants and needs and craves - from both parents. And like it or not a kid that grows up in a home without a dad is going to always miss that, even if it's something that's in the back of their mind. And the same goes for a kid that grows up without a mom. My daughter and I do everything together, and I've always been there for her. But you can see it when Mother's Day comes around (which she fucking hates now), or when there's a mother/daughter function. Or when somebody that doesn't know her asks about her mom. And there have been times when she's cried and told me that she wants a mother - like all of her friends have.

Ah, my head hurts. I'm going back to the Nancy Grace thread :biggrin:

Hey you have to make a marriage work and it's takes effort on both sides. Most marriages fail because someone is selfish and sometimes you just have to end the marriage because the other person is just too far gone to make it work. The kids pay the price. One thing the establishment has cleaverly done is made having a career more important than raising kids. They make women ashamed of being moms. You can have children, raise them and have the career later. In Japan and Russia where their population is aging they are trying to get young couples to get on with it, make some babies and get the family going. I mean most college degrees aren't going to get you a job anyways and raising the kids well is more rewarding. My wife gave up a lucrative accounting career to be a stay at home mom. She never regretted it but said going to a job is less work than raising kids.

The kids are screwed up because they are neglected. We make them and then run off chasing other things. That is the problem. Of course the assholes who run things want mom out of the home. They can tax her and their institutions can raise the kids. Hey, it's not politically correct or fashionable to say this but it's the way it is. It's reality.

Nitro Express
05-10-2012, 05:22 PM
More strawman arguments. You'd lean towards straight couples adopting as a judge because you dislike the idea of gay couples, not for any of the other reasons you mentioned. And what about single parent homes where one spouse has died - are they supposed to marry the next (opposite sex of course!) thing with a pulse for the benefit of the kid? Of course not. Single parent families do just fine if the remaining parent is dedicated rather than negligent. And again no one else here has professed to know any kids raised by gay couples yet you feel comfortable in pontificating that success in that is the ("isolated") exception and not the rule - as if you'd KNOW. You don't. I on the other hand, DO know kids from gay families that are more well-adjusted than some from straight couples - or some posters here.

And STILL no one's been able to come up with a legitimate counter-argument against marriage equality - likely because there ISN'T one.

Are you for polygamy? The polygamists will be screaming for that to become legal as soon as gay marriage becomes legal and if the gays get their marriage legal the polygamists will as well. I am not kidding here. Polygamists tend to be very right wing and they produce lots of children who will become right wing voters themselves. :lmao:

I mean if we are going to have a loose definition of marriage here and let everyone marry what and who they wish, be prepared to get more than you wish for.

clarathecarrot
05-10-2012, 05:22 PM
You label me because you label you....

Intollerant...did someone label ...wait...WTF!

There are these people who have seperated themselves from the rest of society by giving thier existence a special label...Gay.

These "Gay" people demand a piece of what they want....whattever it is...I am sure they will want to be diffeerent... and, demand more equality...because, they are different..yet, need equality...whattever the fuck that means.
I say these people should back off and stop asking for special consideration...and for that, I and others, are labeled as... Intollerant.

I will also bet that 95% of all these Gay people were molested into thier gayness, by a peer, or an elder, rapist pervert or suggestion manipulation, more than being born that way.

Aren't those jersey shore douche bags, steroid studs.. the guys who say, if we can't score with a chick on a friday night we can go home and jerk each other off a little,.. maybe kiss it a little, it doesn't mean we are gay...?

Who are these people..?

Nitro Express
05-10-2012, 05:30 PM
I say keep it in the bedroom and leave the kids out of it.:lmao:

Nitro Express
05-10-2012, 05:39 PM
Good fucking grief. On second thought, don't share this with your nephew. I wish you well.

The lazy bum can't keep a job. I shared lots with him. My opinion of his lousy work ethic.

clarathecarrot
05-10-2012, 05:40 PM
I have been contemplating a theory for a decade or so lightly around the edges...of my pursuit of understanding the human condition.

If I remember correctly..( last time I studied this was in maybe the 5th grade) ..,but arent' there like 8 or so types of humans...like some scientific..data norm that states all people skull shapes can be traced to a certain "race".

Not like a acnient Cro Magnon or Austrilopithiucus Man (sp) or some shit ...but like Asian and Upper Ukrain..ect shapes of Modern Mans Post Neanderthal..etc... skulls...

Found it... see below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropometry

I cannot believe i remembered that there were 8 types maybe my brain isn't so damaged after all..lol...riiiigggghhht..

Is this bigotry..or fact..?

So, what the Gays are saying is they are a seperate, Type of Human...?

Perhaps The Gay skulls.... should be listed as the 9th type of Human walking, ERECT!!!!

They were born that way as, GaGa sais ..she panders to this stereotype...maybe she is right,,, "they" are different.

Seshmeister
05-10-2012, 05:41 PM
I say keep it in the bedroom and leave the kids out of it.:lmao:

I'm skimming through this and your argument seems to be that gay marriage causes single parents which is bad for kids?

Bizarre...

It's also amusing to see people preaching about the sanctity of marriage in this thread when they are on their second or third already... :)

binnie
05-10-2012, 05:43 PM
It takes a man and a woman to make a baby and the baby fares a better chance of becoming a productive member of society when it has a good father and mother. When you multiply this the nation is stronger. What is idiotic about it? It's how nature works. It's called reproduction and it's why you are here.

I never said gay marriage would increase the amount of homosexuality. I said gay sex doesn't create any offspring and without offspring your society dies off. Marriage as it has been legally defined for centuries is the legal union between a man and a woman and it defines the family unity and who has legal claim to inheritance. The concept of gay marriage has only existed for a few years. Compare that to thousands of years of the traditional definition. It's a fad. It has no legs. It will not last.

So, if married couples use contraception, or choose not to have children, or can't have children, they are somehow less useful to society?

It does indeed take sperm and ovum to make a baby. But there is no reason I can think of why the people who raise it have to be one man and one woman. Why 2 women or 2 men are a worse bet I'll never know - stability is the key to successful child raising, not gender.

jhale667
05-10-2012, 05:45 PM
Are you for polygamy?

No, and that's more strawman BS because no one anywhere is suggesting that marriage equality equals (now or ever) any more than TWO CONSENTING ADULTS. Any argument for polygamy will get shut down.

clarathecarrot
05-10-2012, 05:47 PM
You label me because you label you.

Seshmeister
05-10-2012, 05:49 PM

So you think that woman over 45 should not be allowed to marry?

jhale667
05-10-2012, 05:51 PM
You label me because you label you.

You make no sense because you is on the crack.

clarathecarrot
05-10-2012, 06:00 PM
You make no sense because you is on the crack.

I was bored with that shit by the time I didn't have to cook it up myself...buying it precooked takes all the thrill out of it ...

middle man making all the cashe....crack is whak.

Brain damage from repeated blows to the frontal lobe ...perhaps...but drugs...they are just a side note..get with the program holmes.

Fight The Power.

clarathecarrot
05-10-2012, 06:03 PM
So, if married couples use contraception, or choose not to have children, or can't have children, they are somehow less useful to society?

It does indeed take sperm and ovum to make a baby. But there is no reason I can think of why the people who raise it have to be one man and one woman. Why 2 women or 2 men are a worse bet I'll never know - stability is the key to successful child raising, not gender.

That is like saying if a woman isn't pregnant every cycle she is wasting potential workers for the state....hmmm...are gays the new nazis // ?

FORD
05-10-2012, 06:36 PM

Actually, the comment that "Obama caters to the far-left liberals" was even more amusing. Us far left liberals have pretty much given up on that catering truck ever showing up with this guy :(

DLR Bridge
05-10-2012, 06:57 PM
You label me because you label you....

Intollerant...did someone label ...wait...WTF!

There are these people who have seperated themselves from the rest of society by giving thier existence a special label...Gay.

These "Gay" people demand a piece of what they want....whattever it is...I am sure they will want to be diffeerent... and, demand more equality...because, they are different..yet, need equality...whattever the fuck that means.
I say these people should back off and stop asking for special consideration...and for that, I and others, are labeled as... Intollerant.

I will also bet that 95% of all these Gay people were molested into thier gayness, by a peer, or an elder, rapist pervert or suggestion manipulation, more than being born that way.

Aren't those jersey shore douche bags, steroid studs.. the guys who say, if we can't score with a chick on a friday night we can go home and jerk each other off a little,.. maybe kiss it a little, it doesn't mean we are gay...?

Who are these people..?

My God. I'm beginning to think I'd have an easier time opening my refrigerator door real fast and catching it with the light still off. Let's try this again...

"These people" you are referring to are just that. People. People who were BORN with their situation. IT WAS NOT CHOSEN!!! It is YOU who do not tolerate their (not thier dopy) way of life. There for you are intolerant of a walk of life that is not exactly like yours. It's as plain and simple as that.

"These people" have every right to demand equality. They are not demanding more equality, just equality. If you still don't get it, get the gay friend you claim you once had on the phone and hear he or she out. Hell, even take notes. You can do it. Nitro can't apparently.

You've got to admit your point of view is close minded. I mean, "these people" you're talking about tolerate you and yet your different from them.

Tolerance requires a degree of acceptance, as in "must except as is". Apologies to the real DLR.

DLR Bridge
05-10-2012, 07:13 PM
The lazy bum can't keep a job. I shared lots with him. My opinion of his lousy work ethic.

You're absolutely right about putting your foot in his ass about that. But everything you said in here, how easily would you share that with him?

Oh and he was born gay by the way. Problem with your polygamy comparison is that that is a form of religion, for lack of a better term and not a form of human being. The discussion is about equal liberties among human beings born of this Earth.

ThrillsNSpills
05-10-2012, 07:20 PM
Are you for polygamy?.

as long as they don't get their periods at the same time, sure. :)

jhale667
05-10-2012, 07:29 PM
as long as they don't get their periods at the same time, sure. :)

clarathecarrot
05-10-2012, 08:36 PM
My God. I'm beginning to think I'd have an easier time opening my refrigerator door real fast and catching it with the light still off. Let's try this again...

"These people" you are referring to are just that. People. People who were BORN with their situation. IT WAS NOT CHOSEN!!! It is YOU who do not tolerate their (not thier dopy) way of life. There for you are intolerant of a walk of life that is not exactly like yours. It's as plain and simple as that.

"These people" have every right to demand equality. They are not demanding more equality, just equality. If you still don't get it, get the gay friend you claim you once had on the phone and hear he or she out. Hell, even take notes. You can do it. Nitro can't apparently.

You've got to admit your point of view is close minded. I mean, "these people" you're talking about tolerate you and yet your different from them.

Tolerance requires a degree of acceptance, as in "must except as is". Apologies to the real DLR.

So, what you are saying is genetically "born that way" these people (gays) are,.. different ?

Like calling ( labeling) Alchoholism a disease to get the government to pay for treatment.. as if "these people" were stricken with Polio or Scarlet Fever ?

What treatment would you reccoment to help cure this, gay thing, that is harming the people of this planet ?

Can we genetically treat, these people before conception ?

Should a screening process be required for consenting adults (male and female who want children and to be leagally married) like a blood test that is required now, in order to give them warnings about possible gay offspring ?

Perhaps we could creat a super gay race of warriors to champion the cause...evil dr and the final solution..?

Perhaps we should give every kidee the nobel prize,.. I mean so no-one feels left out or to fat to keep up with the fast kid on the block ?

Let's lower the pitchers mound and see if it increases home runs...what!.....................................W HAT!

Hardrock69
05-10-2012, 08:36 PM
i openly encourage gay guys to find each other, and be less competition for me when it comes to women. And i openly encourage bisexual women to share.

yes!!!

knuckleboner
05-10-2012, 09:32 PM

well, most states at one time called fellatio a perversion, so perhaps we should go back to outlawing blowjobs out of tradition.

that said, here's the equal protection argument:

the state creates a law that grants specific rights to 2 consenting adults. there is no valid, legal reason why those rights would be denied 2 otherwise qualifed people because they are the same sex. tradition doesn't count as valid. slavery was tradition. tradition, by itself, isn't enough. nor does the fact that some religions, but not all, consider it immoral. nor does the fact that some people find it icky.

the fact is, you don't have to like anna nicole marrying some 197 year old dude. and you don't have to like britney getting married for 42 seconds. but you've got to have a valid reason to treat people differently. and in the case of civil marriage, gender isn't one of them.

DLR Bridge
05-10-2012, 09:33 PM
So, what you are saying is genetically "born that way" these people (gays) are,.. different ?

Hey, your the "these people" advocate. To me, a homosexual is a human. A different type from me as I am from them, but equally human none the less. Fair thee well.

clarathecarrot
05-10-2012, 09:57 PM
well, most states at one time called fellatio a perversion, so perhaps we should go back to outlawing blowjobs out of tradition.

that said, here's the equal protection argument:

the state creates a law that grants specific rights to 2 consenting adults. there is no valid, legal reason why those rights would be denied 2 otherwise qualifed people because they are the same sex. tradition doesn't count as valid. slavery was tradition. tradition, by itself, isn't enough. nor does the fact that some religions, but not all, consider it immoral. nor does the fact that some people find it icky.

the fact is, you don't have to like anna nicole marrying some 197 year old dude. and you don't have to like britney getting married for 42 seconds. but you've got to have a valid reason to treat people differently. and in the case of civil marriage, gender isn't one of them.

None is being treated differently at all, a group of more than likely, just a few people, when based on the rest of the world population,that doesn't show up at a suddendy, hurry, hurry, law granting same sex marriage, passed by some local judge.

Same sex marryathon, at some non denominational church in Massachsetts....these are people who want to be something other than what the law was created for with all the same priviliges and zero abilities to conform.

It is nothing like slavery it is a sexual prefference.

And this only started about 40 years ago, perhaps in the 1960's as purely like most of the system testers highjinks or crazy shinnangans to get ,"The Man's" panties all in a bunch.

Then the hippies go off and laugh and get stoned, grooving on how they got the system all upset and made the nightly news,..then like most hippie bullshit it all went bad, and people actually are getting up in arms that they must be married to be a couple.

clarathecarrot
05-10-2012, 10:09 PM
Hey, your the "these people" advocate. To me, a homosexual is a human. A different type from me as I am from them, but equally human none the less. Fair thee well.

Have you ever heard the joke about the two Homosexuals who were walking down the street and they see a Gay across the way ...you know, one of those very confused people, who think, ( or maybe physically that much sperm absorbed by a man, changes thier cells and thought paterns abnormally ?) ( I heard of estrogen therapy gays in prison loved to show off their little bitch titties they were growing, that is some normal thinking, no rape victims there,) they get so much dick injected in them, it gives them the instant ability to design purses or they act like some overly affected woman in some horror show parade down Rodeo Blvd....and the one Homo sais to the other ...jeez whatta fag.

I heard it told by a Homosexual comedy dude, funny stuff.

Where does it end Alice...?

Who are the ones who need this legal union..it only serves one purpose to pass on legal surname and sanctify the bond under the teachings of the church.

This married for proper dental care shit and insurance eligibility just started in real time like 20 years ago.

Plus, I don't think men need botox except incredibly vain men and I don't thing plastic surgury is covered even for females.

To me it is a bunch of assholes demanding thier sexual kink be recognized as normal behavior...nothing more.

All the rest is excuses.

knuckleboner
05-10-2012, 10:10 PM
None is being treated differently at all, a group of more than likely, just a few people, when based on the rest of the world population,that doesn't show up at a suddendy, hurry, hurry, law granting same sex marriage, passed by some local judge.

Same sex marryathon, at some non denominational church in Massachsetts....these are people who want to be something other than what the law was created for with all the same priviliges and zero abilities to conform.

And this only started about 40 years ago, perhaps in the 1960's as purely like most of the system testers highjinks or crazy shinnangans to get ,"The Man's" panties all in a bunch.

Then the hippies go off and laugh and get stoned, grooving on how they got the system all upset and made the nightly news,..then like most hippie bullshit it all went bad, and people actually are getting up in arms that they must be married to be a couple.

i'd answer your arguments, if you made any. but, if you want to try again, i'm ready.

knuckleboner
05-10-2012, 10:10 PM

i'd answer your arguments, if you made any. but, if you want to try again, i'm ready.

DLR Bridge
05-10-2012, 10:21 PM
Where does it end Alice...?

Certainly not with the likes of your ignorant patoot!

On a lighter note, good Honeymooners quote.

clarathecarrot
05-10-2012, 10:23 PM

I make statements, you argue.

Because of a defense mech.

That is the nature of the beast .

clarathecarrot
05-10-2012, 10:25 PM
Certainly not with the likes of your ignorant patoot!

On a lighter note, good Honeymooners quote.

Musicians....... they just can't hear. More than likely I don't come across well in type,,.. so I do understand that.

Not that Alice.

DLR Bridge
05-10-2012, 10:31 PM
Not that Alice.

Really? I immediately recalled the episode. Was one of those lost ones. Ralph was freaking out about the diet Alice had him on. Oh well. Maintain your views, I'll maintain mine. Peace out Carrot.

SunisinuS
05-10-2012, 10:44 PM
I wrote a song about that.

And really it is not about Gay Marriage...I don't have a dog in that fight. It really just means I do not want to live in a Theocracy. I do not want any religion being the official religion of my country. And since religion wants to tell fellow citizens that they do not "belong" (stock and trade of religions ugly face) I prefer to live in a secular society that is going forward.

I am sorry that peoples' sexual behaviour hurts somehow your soul. Not my Problem. I just want to make sure the Government does not bayonet me to death because your religion told them so.

That is why "but for the grace of God" go I; means something to me.

You are not poor because of God's Judgement. You are not fighting in a War because of God's Will.

Humans invented that. God had only 10 commandments. War was invented by man. So was hate. and so was kill.

So Hate all you want.....but it is not your right. God Does Not Teach It...least according the 511 bibles I have read.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VngeTX2Vjw4&feature=related

Last link there Van Halen Fans is gold.

Roth On!

:bigwink:

clarathecarrot
05-10-2012, 10:45 PM
Really? I immediately recalled the episode. Was one of those lost ones. Ralph was freaking out about the diet Alice had him on. Oh well. Maintain your views, I'll maintain mine. Peace out Carrot.

Yeap. I have that episode.

Ralph turns orange from eating to much carrot bullshit.

Peace out,, what sammy drones on.

ELVIS
05-10-2012, 10:57 PM
Having come from a family line that practiced polygamy I realize if you open the gates to gay marriage you have to be open to polygamy.

There is a good argument there...

This gay marriage thing is just another way for the fabric of our society to be ripped apart...

clarathecarrot
05-10-2012, 11:00 PM
I wrote a song about that.

And really it is not about Gay Marriage...I don't have a dog in that fight. It really just means I do not want to live in a Theocracy. I do not want any religion being the official religion of my country. And since religion wants to tell fellow citizens that they do not "belong" (stock and trade of religions ugly face) I prefer to live in a secular society that is going forward.

I am sorry that peoples' sexual behaviour hurts somehow your soul. Not my Problem. I just want to make sure the Government does not bayonet me to death because your religion told them so.

That is why "but for the grace of God" go I; means something to me.

You are not poor because of God's Judgement. You are not fighting in a War because of God's Will.

Humans invented that. God had only 10 commandments. War was invented by man. So was hate. and so was kill.

So Hate all you want.....but it is not your right. God Does Not Teach It...least according the 511 bibles I have read.

Yeap, I am the same, even more so than, you..... perhaps.

I just want to fight instant fashion trends and the people who bandwagon onto this trendy social news byte in order to hurt others, that cry in the wilderness, for financial or egoistical gains.

ELVIS
05-10-2012, 11:01 PM
It is YOU who do not tolerate their (not thier dopy) way of life. There for you are intolerant of a walk of life that is not exactly like yours.

Therefore (not there for, dopey).

Unchainme
05-10-2012, 11:03 PM

This gay marriage thing is just another way for the fabric of our society to be ripped apart...

...how?

if we're making the argument for gay marriage leading to polygamy, it can be argued that polygamy has existed for centuries, and the institute of one man and one women has been a very recent development in society.

clarathecarrot
05-10-2012, 11:07 PM

Yes, and with the success of the dogs, locator chips in your children is just good parenting,< ( sub title on good houskeeping magazine cover next summer ) or you will be fined by cops, and plea bargain in court, because the laws are written to leave the judge, your day in court out of the, earning potential the city council, must achieve this year.

Tiny Tim, has two daddys and they want the best for him.

Unchainme
05-10-2012, 11:08 PM
Gay Marriage isn't, nor will it ever rip society apart.

Nor will abortion, teen sex, marijuana use or rock music.

You know what will? This unholy union between big business, lobbyists, and the government.

In fact, that's the only marriage who's right to exist should cease.

DLR Bridge
05-10-2012, 11:11 PM
Therefore (not there for, dopey).

Good catch!

Unchainme
05-10-2012, 11:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8mWXofb-fo

This is a great watch btw.

Even touches on the polygamy/swingers argument.

knuckleboner
05-10-2012, 11:55 PM
Having come from a family line that practiced polygamy I realize if you open the gates to gay marriage you have to be open to polygamy. Fair is fair.
That will come back folks and it's not a good thing. We really have to be careful how we define marriage. Polygamy is illegal for a good reason. Women become property in that situation. I don't think most people really realize the ramifications of making gay marriage legal. There is a lot more to it.

not true at all. polygamy is a completely different public policy. legally, gay marriage would operate EXACTLY THE SAME as straight marriage. 2 consenting adults entering into a civil contract. the rights, duties, benefits, etc. are exactly the same. that isn't the case with polygamy; you'd have to change a whole bunch of other laws.

Dr. Love
05-11-2012, 12:31 AM

I suppose you are equating homosexuality with sexual perversion.

Let me put it this way -- sexuality shouldn't matter. All American citizens should have the same rights and privileges under the law.

Angel
05-11-2012, 01:53 AM
Who are the ones who need this legal union..it only serves one purpose to pass on legal surname and sanctify the bond under the teachings of the church.

This married for proper dental care shit and insurance eligibility just started in real time like 20 years ago.

Plus, I don't think men need botox except incredibly vain men and I don't thing plastic surgury is covered even for females.

To me it is a bunch of assholes demanding thier sexual kink be recognized as normal behavior...nothing more.

All the rest is excuses.

You fucking piece of shit, asshole, son of a bitch fucking cunt!!! No wonder I've avoided this fucking thread.

Being gay is not a disease, a psychosis, or a perversion. It's the way we fucking are, because we're fucking born that way.

Gender is a socially constructed concept, nothing more. Gay marriage is about equality, nothing more.

There are more straight people that get plastic surgery and botox than there is gay, imo.

I don't need an excuse, I was born this way, what the fuck is YOUR excuse?http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/mobiquo/emoji/E00D.png

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

Unchainme
05-11-2012, 01:55 AM
You fucking piece of shit, asshole, son of a bitch fucking cunt!!! No wonder I've avoided this fucking thread.

Being gay is not a disease, a psychosis, or a perversion. It's the way we fucking are, because we're fucking born that way.

Gender is a socially constructed concept, nothing more. Gay marriage is about equality, nothing more.

There are more straight people that get plastic surgery and botox than there is gay, imo.

I don't need an excuse, I was born this way, what the fuck is YOUR excuse?http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/mobiquo/emoji/E00D.png

great post, and it's what was needed!

Angel
05-11-2012, 02:01 AM

...Or move your society forward, depends on how you look at it...

Seshmeister
05-11-2012, 05:47 AM

It must be a very delicate fabric then.

Could it not be argued that marriages with children that end in divorce have much more impact on society?

BigBadBrian
05-11-2012, 08:02 AM
...Or move your society forward, depends on how you look at it...

Marriage among faggots does not move society forward. Elvis is correct on this: it is detrimental to society as a whole.

BigBadBrian
05-11-2012, 08:07 AM
"These people" you are referring to are just that. People. People who were BORN with their situation. IT WAS NOT CHOSEN!!!

Like Down's Syndrome or other birth defects? Is that it? WE MUST FIND A CURE!

ELVIS
05-11-2012, 08:21 AM
This is a good thread...

I should write a song for the queers...

I was born this way, la la la

Thanks to bisphenol A, la la la

chefcraig
05-11-2012, 08:26 AM
Marriage among faggots does not move society forward. Elvis is correct on this: it is detrimental to society as a whole.

How is it detrimental to society if a handful of folks elect not to breed? Hell, I can think of about 5-6 families that visit my place of work every weekend that I wish had not.

DLR Bridge
05-11-2012, 08:28 AM
Like Down's Syndrome or other birth defects? Is that it? WE MUST FIND A CURE!

Nope. That's not it. Homosexuality is not debilitating. Just like heterosexuals, a long healthy life is attainable, depending on how well one takes care of one's self. Nice try though.

binnie
05-11-2012, 08:33 AM

So would you make divorce illegal?

If that creates single-parent familes/ broken homes, surely it is detrimental to society, too.

Angel
05-11-2012, 08:51 AM

That's what people use to say about inter-racial marriages. Many societies throughout history have included 3rd gendered people. Polynesian and First Nation for example.

Both were egalitarian societies until the missionaries came along, spouting ethnocentric patriarchal bullshit.

Gays are of no threat to you, your children or "the fabric of society". Hatred, ignorance and intolerance are what tears societies apart, and destroys individuals.

Of course, capitalists will always denounce homosexuality; gay couples can't produce labourers for them.

Dominant societies always need someone to subjugate and oppress. Opression destroys individuals, tears apart families, leading to unhealthy communities. In Canada, the proof of that is irrefutable when considering our Aboriginal population.

Tolerance and acceptance produce healthy individuals, strengthens kinship ties and reinforces and strengthens the "fabric of society".

How ironic that the bigots among us claim we are destroying the fabric of society, when they (the bigots) are the actual culprits.

clarathecarrot
05-11-2012, 09:56 AM

After you posted in your, back to college thread, about how you, -skipped the first week because all they do is go over the syllabus and lay out what the class is going to be about- ...because you were to involved in posting at this site durring the night that the new VH album dropped.

I knew you were a true DLR / VH fan but also a complete dumbshit who more than likey doesn't think attendance is a important part of employment.

All that asside I still like you and understand you anger at my post . Acting, school, motherhood, you probably have alot going on. Evident by your
innability to see my post as a response to people who label gay as a birth defect.

My inability to see people as nothing other than, male or female doesn't blind me to, social adaptation of the human personality..as a learned friend of mine once said,.. if you raise a child in a dumpster he will learn how to live like a rat.

Perhaps also If you engage or are persuaded into homosexual activities you will assume you were born that way.

So' kiss my ass and be well.

ELVIS
05-11-2012, 09:58 AM
Tolerance and acceptance produce healthy individuals, strengthens kinship ties and reinforces and strengthens the "fabric of society".

That's bullshit...

ELVIS
05-11-2012, 10:02 AM
After you posted in your, back to college thread, about how you, -skipped the first week because all they do is go over the syllabus and lay out what the class is going to be about- ...because you were to involved in posting at this site durring the night that the new VH album dropped.

I knew you were a true DLR / VH fan but also a complete dumbshit who more than likey doesn't think attendance is a important part of employment.

All that asside I still like you and understand you anger at my post . Acting, school, motherhood, you probably have alot going on. Evident by your
innability to see my post as a response to people who label gay as a birth defect.

My inability to see people as nothing other than, male or female doesn't blind me to, social adaptation of the human personality..as a learned friend of mine once said,.. if you raise a child in a dumpster he will learn how to live like a rat.

Perhaps also If you engage or are persuaded into homosexual activities you will assume you were born that way.

So' kiss my ass and be well.

clarathecarrot
05-11-2012, 10:06 AM
That's what people use to say about inter-racial marriages. Many societies throughout history have included 3rd gendered people. Polynesian and First Nation for example.
How ironic that the bigots among us claim we are destroying the fabric of society, when they (the bigots) are the actual culprits.

Are you referirng to parents who raise thier children as transvestites with female gender clothes and rope binding and switchblade body augmentation, so they can turn them out on the street, at 8 years old as prostitutes, to get money for the parents .

Is that what you mean by a 3rd gender...at the end of a switchblade knife...?

ELVIS
05-11-2012, 10:15 AM
Are you referirng to parents who raise thier children as transvestites with female gender clothes and rope binding and switchblade body augmentation, so they can turn them out on the street, at 8 years old as prostitutes, to get money for the parents .

You should be sent to a FEMA Acceptance Re-education Camp for such vile hatred...

jhale667
05-11-2012, 10:26 AM
That's bullshit...

Said the miserable, intolerant (Yngwie wannabe) bigot...

clarathecarrot
05-11-2012, 10:26 AM
I can think of lots of people who need the nuke dropped directly on thier head...perhaps I should get a tattoo on the top of my skull, myself.

There are more homosexual sicknesses going on across this world, than the shadow cult, simple needs of two people getting married for, low, low, priced dental care.

jhale667
05-11-2012, 10:32 AM

Bigots are more destructive and more of a blight on society than anything they bitch about. The world would be a MUCH better place if they all offed themselves.

clarathecarrot
05-11-2012, 10:43 AM
Bigots are more destructive and more of a blight on society than anything they bitch about. The world would be a MUCH better place if they all offed themselves.

Perhaps a new t-shirt should read..- any response to the 911 tragedy by the american goverment is bigotry and ingnorant intollerance and a bigoted lack of acceptance of al quedas needs-.

My favorite would be... -while the sharks circle the reef most of the world swims without fear of the reality of when they get eaten perhaps it is the goddamn sharks fault and they all must die, not that the shark was just doing what came naturally and I forgive the shark for eating my fellow humans-.

So lets make a million bucks selling t-shirts .?

jhale667
05-11-2012, 10:50 AM
Nice crackhead analogy...oh, I'm sorry...blunt-force head trauma induced analogy.

jhale667
05-11-2012, 10:57 AM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/whatseemsunnaturalnow.jpg

clarathecarrot
05-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Nice crackhead analogy...oh, I'm sorry...blunt-force head trauma induced analogy.

I agrree with that post...at least, my body wrecking danger seeking lifestyle wasn't found at the end of my, huge cock.

ZahZoo
05-11-2012, 10:59 AM

I agree with your position... but I would point out that Gender is actually a physiological variance that enables reproduction among human mammals. The psychological constructs of how we define gender is socially constructed with a wide variation of concepts based cultural, social, tribal and whatever the fuck some faction of people want to make it to be...

I don't believe there's a right or a wrong answer to the gender element nor what occurs be it physical, genetic, mental or psychotic that leads a human to function in what we term homosexual behavior. The variation is too broad to say it's one thing or 5 that lands a person in that zone.

Since in the US we are a society with a basis of law and still striving for equality in application... this issue is quite relevant. Everyone here deserves equal application of the law and that's at the very heart of the gay marriage debate. You have to separate the religious, tribal, and historic elements from the legal challenge if you want to address a change in the law. When you do the answer is real simple based on the basic constructs of the US Constitution... Gays deserve the right to enter into the legal realm of marriage in my opinion. With that comes the positive legal protections as well as the negative implications when it doesn't work out... everyone shares equally.

I personally don't believe the religious, societal and tribal elements of marriage applies to the legal end of the whole argument. Those cultural aspects can remain totally unchanged and continue no matter what legal aspects of law change regarding gay marriage. Once people figure that out... we can all move on in a more equal basis as a country.

clarathecarrot
05-11-2012, 11:05 AM

I posted in here (couple pages back) how, funny, sick,, and sad and tragic, it is that homosexual males, like to say that.. two male dogs fucking is the same, or a excuse, to describe or justify, the love two men feel for each other..

Whatta bunch of fucking assholes....literally.

Clear thinking !!! that is evident ...and that is what makes the gay marriage argument just wrong, look at that chimp stick his dick in that other male chimp .

/.................................

jhale667
05-11-2012, 11:07 AM
No one would ever accuse you of clear-thinking, THOMO....er, Clara.

sadaist
05-11-2012, 11:21 AM
I agrree with that post...at least, my body wrecking danger seeking lifestyle wasn't found at the end of my, huge cock.

Oh come the fuck on guys....this post is pretty funny.

clarathecarrot
05-11-2012, 11:27 AM
So, I am sitting at the bar a few years back and these congo drum perciussion, players come in they are in town for the Santana concert..( filling in on stage)... and they are gay as shit, we are all having a great time they eventually came back after 11 pm and played live in the bar was a great experience ,...some trully talented people, at closing time, 3 am they were trying to pick up some of the locals...no luck we are all hetero in that joint...no harsh just hetero..

So, for the next week I was telling the story to others around the bar, and how none of them tried to pick me up.. then I said I was yelling across the bar at them, ...hey what am I ....Chopped Liver..lol.

When I have been stalked by homo dudes I have told them I am straight we have drinks no harsh all good.

So, I wouldn't label myself a bigot are homophobic...I just think it is all too silly.

Marriage is between a man and a woman.....all the rest of the combinations,.. imaginable, just silly.

sadaist
05-11-2012, 11:29 AM
Man, how many times have we debated homosexuality here? Lame.

I believe it goes against science & nature. the parts have a specific purpose & function and homosexual activities don't jive with that. But then again neither does a heterosexual blow job or poking a chick in the butt. Most people, gay or straight, do things that go against the actual purpose of the tingly parts. Hell, even masturbation doesn't jive with the actual purpose of the specific tingly part and I break that rule all the time.

I used to think allowing gay marriage would open the door for the next step...marry multiple people, then marry an animal or inanimate object, or yourself, or a corpse, or what-the-fuck-ever. But the more I have found that I honestly don't give a shit what 2 CONSENTING ADULTS do together. If you side with the belief that it opens the door to the other things....let's just worry about those when/if they ever happen. We can't base this decision on what we think may or may not happen at some point in the future.

Now...since I am proclaiming I will leave gays alone to lead their own lives can you gays please leave me the fuck alone about me smoking a cigarette in the smoking section of the casino? Damn already. Go to the fucking non-smoking section if it bothers you so much. Sheesh.

clarathecarrot
05-11-2012, 11:40 AM

I believe it goes against science & nature. the parts have a specific purpose & function and homosexual activities don't jive with that. But then again neither does a heterosexual blow job or poking a chick in the butt. Most people, gay or straight, do things that go against the actual purpose of the tingly parts. Hell, even masturbation doesn't jive with the actual purpose of the specific tingly part and I break that rule all the time.

I used to think allowing gay marriage would open the door for the next step...marry multiple people, then marry an animal or inanimate object, or yourself, or a corpse, or what-the-fuck-ever. But the more I have found that I honestly don't give a shit what 2 CONSENTING ADULTS do together. If you side with the belief that it opens the door to the other things....let's just worry about those when/if they ever happen. We can't base this decision on what we think may or may not happen at some point in the future.

Now...since I am proclaiming I will leave gays alone to lead their own lives can you gays please leave me the fuck alone about me smoking a cigarette in the smoking section of the casino? Damn already. Go to the fucking non-smoking section if it bothers you so much. Sheesh.

Good post...it is just people have so many needs..living a... could be the wrong word here..but a -Victorian- style. with rigid ideals of work and home life... may save a person alot of hassels getting to the old age, with less heartache.

Other people want to push the evelope , that doesn't mean i have too. that will never change,.. but truly less can be more..in the big picture of making it thru this time and space.

jhale667
05-11-2012, 11:48 AM

That's the bottom line - what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home, car, whatevs - has NO impact on society, or "traditional" marriage (what a f*cking joke), or any other person, so there's NO legitimate objection. How many pages has this thread gone on with ELBOW, NYQUIL and CLARAthome trotting out every BS thing they can think of, NONE of which constitutes a relevant argument against it.

It amazes me people think it somehow ruins THEIR marriage - if you think that your marriage is already sh*t - or get upset at the thought of 2 guys or 2 girls possibly having sex in a manner they don't approve of, and further think THEY should have the right to legislate against it. It's looney.

I'll say it again, if you have a problem with it - the key words are YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.

clarathecarrot
05-11-2012, 12:23 PM
That's the bottom line - ( I have edited JPOST and he will be pissed,clara)

I'll say it again, if you have a problem with it - the key words are YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.

More like forcing me to accept it is the problem.

The reality of this issue is the single largest bundle and location of feeling good nerve endings in the human body
is at the places of male and female copulation areas. It's no accident.

And it all depends on personal chioce of where you wanna get that funny feeling.

Some people are all in a rush to get that funny feeling. This leads to perhaps bad choices.

Then, to silly ideas of what it must mean, that you get that feeling inside a telephone pole or whattever hole.

We can't keep our goddman hands off it....biology, it is inside you.

What people imagine it is for is all very silly.

Most people don't know what the iko iko song is all about because it was rewritten so many times.

My flag boy and your flag boy
Sittin' by the fire
Your flag boy and my flag boy
We're gonna set their flags on fire

I originally heard it as... my black boy llikes your black boy..etc....
Great song beat.... great hisotrical carribean poem...

Calling people who dissagree with gay marriage as bigots and intollerant is wrong speak .

Let's all jump in a pile, I'll bring the criso!

jhale667
05-11-2012, 01:07 PM
More like forcing me to accept it is the problem.

You're not being "forced" to do anything, other than STFU with the bigotry, and live and LET live, moron. And yes, you ARE an intolerant bigot -whether you want to admit it or not, it has NO EFFECT on you, or children, or society. Deal with it and GTF over it, dummy.

ELVIS
05-11-2012, 01:14 PM
Coming to a fifth grade class near you:

Safe homosexuality...

BigBadBrian
05-11-2012, 01:22 PM

So you're saying homosexuality is practiced mostly by animals, huh?

I agree with that. :gulp:

BigBadBrian
05-11-2012, 01:24 PM
You're not being "forced" to do anything, other than STFU with the bigotry, and live and LET live, moron. And yes, you ARE an intolerant bigot -whether you want to admit it or not, it has NO EFFECT on you, or children, or society. Deal with it and GTF over it, dummy.

By you calling those who choose not to accept homosexuality "bigots", you are in effect trying to affect the cultural norm: most people believe homosexuality is unnatural...a vile despicable disease.

jhale667
05-11-2012, 01:45 PM
By you calling those who choose not to accept homosexuality "bigots", you are in effect ...identifying bigots.

Fixed.

clarathecarrot
05-11-2012, 01:56 PM

Your single minded assuredness make you a more flexible person than me.

Why would I want to be with what I already am ?

No mystery there...no majic at all, holmes.

Sharing a spititual bond seems better suited between a man and a woman together.

There is something missing in same sex unions and that is just the way it is.

Cram wherever you want to..I want something so kinky and so different ...I want a woman....kinky isn't it...?

Gays, think they are so progressive and unique...they don't have a clue.

Git with the program home team..

Fight The Power.

clarathecarrot
05-11-2012, 02:05 PM
Your single minded assuredness make you a more flexible person than me.

Why would I want to be with what I already am ?

No mystery there...no majic at all, holmes.

Sharing a spititual bond seems better suited between a man and a woman together.

Cram wherever you want to..I want something so kinky and so different ...I want a woman....kinky isn't it...?

Gays, think they are so progressive and unique...they don't have a clue.

Git with the program home team..

Fight The Power.

Just 9 bumper stickers I am working on, see listed above.

Or could put on a flamming frico parade nude boner helmet outfit and run up and down Rodeo Dr demanding people take me seriously.

Either way I win!

Good Times.

Unchainme
05-11-2012, 02:10 PM
By you calling those who choose not to accept homosexuality "bigots", you are in effect trying to affect the cultural norm: most people believe homosexuality is unnatural...a vile despicable disease.

That is without a doubt the most disgusting quote I've seen on these boards.

the ending reads likes something that would have come out of "Mein Kampf".

By the way, by the way your post reads? it's pretty much implying that you'd have been cool back in the 50's with blacks remaining second class citizens.

jhale667
05-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Your single minded assuredness make you a more flexible person than me..

I also post WAY more coherently than you...

No, that's just your opinion. Not vaild for the rest of the (non-hetro) world. And news flash, you're the clueless one, as your rambling homophobic BS in this thread proves...

Real simple THOMOcarrot....don't like gay marriage? Don't get gay married.

jhale667
05-11-2012, 02:15 PM
That is without a doubt the most disgusting quote I've seen on these boards.

the ending reads likes something that would have come out of "Mein Kampf".

By the way, by the way you're post reads? it's pretty much implying that you'd have been cool back in the 50's with blacks remaining second class citizens.

He would be. Probably has an issue with interracial marriages too...which I'll smile about to myself as I pollute his race later tonight...:lmao:

FORD
05-11-2012, 02:19 PM
Coming to a fifth grade class near you:

Safe homosexuality...

And coming to you in red state home-schooling programs.....

Safe sex with sheep and your sister.

FORD
05-11-2012, 02:20 PM

Sieg Heil!!:meinsmiley:

fourthcoming
05-11-2012, 02:21 PM
There's a Hitler smiley????? lmao.....wow......I've seen it all now....not endorsing it by any means but damn if that didn't completely catch me off guard.

sadaist
05-11-2012, 02:24 PM
most people believe homosexuality is unnatural...

Because it is. But so is butt-fucking Heather Locklear or getting a blowjob from Angelina Jolie. So is cumming on a girls face. So are a lot of things.

In fact, I'm getting a lot of unnatural urges right now.....

http://blondeseptember.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/heather2.jpg

fourthcoming
05-11-2012, 02:36 PM
I could care less either way if Homosexuals marry or not.....has absolutely no impact whatsoever on my life. Do I understand why a man would get aroused at the sight of another man's hairy ass? No, I cannot understand that for the life of me. If they want to be miserable like millions of heterosexuals who divorce at a rate of almost 25% yearly, let em. Can it be any worse than the millions of people yearly who get married, realize they made a mistake shortly after, reproduce and now the child is from a broken family where the father doesn't bother paying child support or the mother decides it doesn't pay for her to work so she'll just keep popping out kids that all of our tax dollars keep paying for? I'll give you one clear benefit to same sex unions......POPULATION CONTROL. The only thing that really angers me about the whole same sex union debate is the fact that this issue is already hijacking an election that hasn't happened yet and sidetracking everyone from the real issue which is economics.

FORD
05-11-2012, 02:38 PM
There's a Hitler smiley????? lmao.....wow......I've seen it all now....not endorsing it by any means but damn if that didn't completely catch me off guard.

Yeah, the Hitler smiley is kinda funny on one hand, but I also used it to make a point about Brian's vile comment. You often hear about the 6 million Jews who were killed in Adolf's Holocaust, and they were the largest group. But there was an additional 6 million as well, and a big part of that group were homosexuals. The pink triangle symbol which gays now use on t shirts and bumper stickers was actually used by the Nazis as an identification symbol, much the same as the yellow stars were for the Jews....

http://images.publicradio.org/content/2010/01/13/20100113_gay_holocaust_33.jpg

clarathecarrot
05-11-2012, 02:40 PM
I am so homophobic I always ask for a female masuese (sp) and I am never looking for her to jack me off or happy ending...I want a massage.. that is all, from a large Ukrainian or Nowegian, Helga or Yulia, broad with huge strong man hands.

40$ a hr and I tip her 20$ and don't try and fuck her.

So, yeah. I just avoid dick..simpler that way. someone should tell Travolta about taking chances with his liasons.

Guilty that's me.

fourthcoming
05-11-2012, 02:43 PM
I didn't think you were using the smiley to be anti- semitic in any way Ford.....and I hope nobody thought I was being anti-semitic for laughing at it.....it just kind of blew me away....that's not something you see everyday.

FORD
05-11-2012, 02:44 PM
Because it is. But so is butt-fucking Heather Locklear or getting a blowjob from Angelina Jolie. So is cumming on a girls face. So are a lot of things.

In fact, I'm getting a lot of unnatural urges right now.....

http://blondeseptember.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/heather2.jpg

Wait a minute... I thought you were a Heather Thomas fan? Back in the day, the fan bases of the two Heathers had a feud of nearly Roth vs Hagar proportions. Though admittedly I was always partial to Heather Locklear myself, ever since she was on that cop show with Captain Kirk....

http://cdn.springboard.gorillanation.com/storage/upl_images/tjhooker.jpg

clarathecarrot
05-11-2012, 02:51 PM
I also post WAY more coherently than you...

No, that's just your opinion. Not vaild for the rest of the (non-hetro) world. And news flash, you're the clueless one, as your rambling homophobic BS in this thread proves...

Real simple THOMOcarrot....don't like gay marriage? Don't get gay married.

Some feel that coming out of the closet isn't a celebration of found self, but a addmitted defeat in the ability of someone to avoid temptation.

It is up to the individual to see it for what it is and live their life within their own wants and needs and desires.

Not to tell me I need to understand this .

And not ask that we honor this with a legal contract of marriage.

Gay marriage will eventually become a reality as will Obamma care they all just keep on until people become apathetic.

They call it a win ...the rest of the world calls it.. yes, little child here is your fucking ice cream cone stop your fucking crying a go bother someone else.

I do care what people cram up their cram holes.... fist him for once me !

EDIT :I should leave that fruedian slipp,,,..... sexy..... but... my dyslexic figers got the better of me ........ this is what brain said..lol...>.Fist Him Once For Me!

funny shit.

sadaist
05-11-2012, 02:53 PM
Wait a minute... I thought you were a Heather Thomas fan? Back in the day, the fan bases of the two Heathers had a feud of nearly Roth vs Hagar proportions. Though admittedly I was always partial to Heather Locklear myself, ever since she was on that cop show with Captain Kirk....

Oh I am. Heather Thomas is my favorite of all time. Just showing some love to Locklear. I never took sides like many did. Both are extremely gorgeous women.

Locklear was cuter & more innocent looking.

Thomas was more sexy & dirty girl looking.

DONNIEP
05-11-2012, 02:54 PM
This one's for you Sada...damn, I had this in my locker back in 9th grade...

http://i777.photobucket.com/albums/yy59/DONNIEP5150/untitled-1.jpg

jhale667
05-11-2012, 02:56 PM
Some feel that coming out of the closet isn't a celebration of found self, but a addmitted defeat in the ability of someone to avoid temptation.

Perhaps you should try to avoid the temptation to huff paint fumes...

FORD
05-11-2012, 03:00 PM
It still cracks me up that a dude pretending to be a phallic vegetable with a chicks name is posting all this bigoted stupidity.

fourthcoming
05-11-2012, 03:01 PM

Donnie, you sir, in one fell swoop have all but eliminated any discussions of homosexuality in this thread........By The Way, Camel toe....that's all I have to say.

clarathecarrot
05-11-2012, 03:03 PM
Perhaps you should try to avoid the temptation to huff paint fumes...

Gasoline was for my minibike at that age you perhaps had a different use for it.

Paint fumes escaping gasses for a vehicle, (that carries) for a solid or clear pigment or sealant..but whattever.

I did beat up the nieghborhood kid who tried to show my little sister how to huff gas.

next slam......

DONNIEP
05-11-2012, 03:04 PM
Donnie, you sir, in one fell swoop have all but eliminated any discussions of homosexuality in this thread........By The Way, Camel toe....that's all I have to say.

I have truly found my calling...giver of happiness to the horny masses. Back to the Nancy Grace thread :biggrin:

FORD
05-11-2012, 03:05 PM
Donnie, you sir, in one fell swoop have all but eliminated any discussions of homosexuality in this thread.........

Not necessarily.....

Right now, I'm picturing a gay wedding. Of Heather Thomas and Heather Locklear. Actually I'm picturing the honeymoon......

clarathecarrot
05-11-2012, 03:05 PM

Venusia Imaculatta...((cr) thingie those words)

DONNIEP
05-11-2012, 03:06 PM
Not necessarily.....

Right now, I'm picturing a gay wedding. Of Heather Thomas and Heather Locklear. Actually I'm picturing the honeymoon......

If I find a picture of that it's going up on the main page!!!