PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mothers Day

Fairwrning
05-13-2012, 01:34 PM
I dont think its been said yet this year...Have a great day all you RA moms out there..

Angel
05-13-2012, 01:47 PM
Thanks, FW!

SparkieD
05-13-2012, 01:52 PM

Light Em' Up!
05-13-2012, 01:52 PM
Thanks!!

Momshell
05-13-2012, 03:59 PM
Thanks! And happy mothers day from me too....to all of my fellow momshells!

Sensible Shoes
05-13-2012, 04:29 PM
And Happy mother's day to those of us with four legged kids - namely me! LOL

Momshell
05-13-2012, 04:33 PM

Hey- a mom's a mom!!

Va Beach VH Fan
05-13-2012, 06:15 PM
One of my favorite boots....

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k55/ferr3816/VH-MOTHERSDAY.jpg

katina
05-13-2012, 06:31 PM

Thank you all. Here, Motherīs Day is in October.
But a couple of hours ago I was swimming in the pool (I am on holidays now, 400km. south of Buenos Aires, SouthAtlantic Ocean) thinking that I would like to post some words to the moms in the Army, on their Day. I donīt have children, they never came.

While I was trying to find the words in english, suddenly I saw one of the now grown up kittens, a black and white big and healthy cat, walking beside the pool. (I have never seen him after his birth) I helped some years ago its mother to delivered them (5 kittens), yesterday I posted the photo of one of his brothers, a yellow and white, in the Petīs thread. They grew up wild, it is almost impossible to see them. But a mother always wants to see her children grown up, healthy and happy.
Besides congratulating all Armyīs Mothers :daisy:, I cannot believe that seeing the cat and the Roth Army makes me celebrate Motherīs Day altogether, thank you all again. :)

DONNIEP
05-13-2012, 06:59 PM
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms here!!! Raisin' kids ain't easy :)

SunisinuS
05-13-2012, 07:21 PM
You Mothers!

:yo:

So this is love
05-13-2012, 07:47 PM
Happy Mothers day .......you bet it ain't easy raising kids....I personaly think the government should pay stay at home mom a salary for all they do...Cheers!

kwame k
05-13-2012, 07:55 PM
Happy Mother's Day.....ladies!

Dave's Bitch
05-14-2012, 09:35 AM
Over here mother's day was march 18th

But i'll take another happy mothers day :)

Angel
05-14-2012, 10:19 AM
I got the coolest gift. My son gifted a family with water purification tablets on my behalf, and sent me $20 for lunch out. :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

Hardrock69
05-15-2012, 04:38 AM
I called my Mom and wished her a Happy Hallmark Card day. She laughed. She thinks these holidays are sort of ridiculous, as they were created by the Hallmark Card company to sell more cards. But I bought her a card anyway.

I tell her all the time how much I love her. No need for a special day, in her opinion. Heck, she is the only parent I have now.

Angel
05-16-2012, 11:47 PM
Funny, my son knows I'd give him shit if he wasted money on a card and postage...and like you, he tells me he loves me all the time.

Angel
05-17-2012, 02:07 AM
Of course, I don't mean you tell me you love me...you know what I mean...

katina
05-12-2013, 10:54 AM
Bump!

Happy Mother’s Day to all Moms, Grandmas, Great Grams, Step-Mothers, Aunts, Foster Mothers and women who guide us through our lives.

:yankeeros

big fatty
05-12-2013, 12:06 PM
My mother...was taken from my house by the Communists in the middle of the night when I was ten years old. She was sent to a slave labour camp, where she labored for twelve years... Finally, they released her and she was on a boat to America to re-unite with us... but she was served some bad fish , and she died...on the high seas.

katina
05-12-2013, 01:45 PM
My mother...was taken from my house by the Communists in the middle of the night when I was ten years old. She was sent to a slave labour camp, where she labored for twelve years... Finally, they released her and she was on a boat to America to re-unite with us... but she was served some bad fish , and she died...on the high seas.

Thanks for sharing. Similar story about my grandmother Mary, the communist shot her mother in front of her and wiped out the entire village.
She was sent to Odessa to work as a slave, I donīt know how she managed to escape to Buenos Aires and have the strength to raise a family.

Coyote
05-12-2013, 04:07 PM
http://www.stuffistumbledupon.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/happy-mothers-day-frank-zappa_thumb.jpg :biggrin:

TFM_Dale
05-12-2013, 05:37 PM
Some not so happy mothers day news

New Orleans police said at least 12 people were hurt after a shooting at a Mother's Day parade, according to local media reports Sunday.

No deaths were immediately reported after the shooting, which hit a "second line" in the 7th Ward in east New Orleans.

The second line is a New Orleans tradition in which parade-goers typically follow a parade's official participants. Hundreds of people were reportedly taking part and also watching the event.

A 10-year-old girl was grazed by a bullet, according to the New Orleans Times-Picayune, which had a reporter at the event. The newspaper's site, NOLA.com, showed photos of two victims, one apparently shot in the calf, the other apparently shot in the shoulder.

Four people were in surgery after the shooting, which happened around 2 p.m. local time, the Times-Picayune reported.

New Orleans Police Department Supt. Ronal Serpas told the newspaper that three people, apparently working together, were seen running from the scene and that at least two different guns had been used.

The Gambit, a New Orleans publication, reported that one of its writers had been injured in the shooting.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

katina
05-13-2013, 10:03 AM
I feel so sorry for the Motherīs Day Parade shooting, itīs unbelievable, I read there are 19 injured :(

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/12/18213691-at-least-19-injured-in-new-orleans-mothers-day-shooting?lite

I hope the police can find the perpetrators.

jhale667
05-13-2013, 10:47 AM
The Mother's Day shooting was lame. People suck.

My mom's birthday and Mother's Day are barely two weeks apart, so I went and saw her. Birthday and Mother's Day cards delivered in person. For giggles I sent her another one just because.

Happy Mother's Day ladies... :D

TFM_Dale
05-13-2013, 10:48 AM
People really do suck, or if you ask Elvis Obama likely sent somebody down to take out some moms.

jhale667
05-13-2013, 10:56 AM
People really do suck, or if you ask Elvis Obama likely sent somebody down to take out some moms.

Meh, if I wanted DISinformation about it, I'd skip the middleman and go directly to the inforwhores site. ;)