PDA

View Full Version : Heat going down?

chi-town324
05-18-2012, 12:24 AM
i hate all these assholes..especially Dwayne Wade...even if he's from Chicago...every time they lose i feel good...LOL...GO PACERS!! Hibbert is a fuckin handful huh?

Little Texan
05-18-2012, 12:36 AM
I fucking hope so! I can't stand any of those douchebags! My Mavs took them out last year, and I'm hoping the Pacers can finish the job this year.

chi-town324
05-18-2012, 01:29 AM
the Pacers are the real deal....they gave the Bulls all they could handle last year in the 1st round...i agree the Heat are a cast of douchbags

damngoodtimes
05-18-2012, 08:05 AM
from your lips to God's ears...

I hope LeBron dies a bitter old man with no rings..

VAiN
05-18-2012, 10:33 AM
I'm not into basketball at all, but the Heat are the home team here... Why the hate?

chi-town324
05-18-2012, 01:28 PM
because the best player in the game (lebron) left cleveland and teamed up with 2 of the best players in the NBA ..wade & Bosh in miami, to form a mini all star team.. and then promised not 1 not 2 but 7 championships...hows it working out so far?

SilvioDante
05-18-2012, 03:44 PM
Wanna hear an interesting take on the Heat. Dan Dakich has a radio show in Indy. If you watched the game last night, ESPN showed Dak on TV last night. He was literally sitting beside the bench. He HAMMERED them today on his show. Click on opening monologue:

HERE---Dan Dakich Show (http://www.1070thefan.com/dakich/podcast.aspx)

BITEYOASS
05-18-2012, 03:53 PM
HAHAHA!!! Miami sure got a raw deal with LeBron, and they deserve it! They need to have a clause in these player contracts where you only get a bonus if you win a championship, conference or division. None of this bonus for every point BS!

VAiN
05-18-2012, 06:31 PM
because the best player in the game (lebron) left cleveland and teamed up with 2 of the best players in the NBA ..wade & Bosh in miami, to form a mini all star team.. and then promised not 1 not 2 but 7 championships...hows it working out so far?

So you hate the guy because he made a career move? He's probably not the only pro athlete to ever talk a big game.

I'd say it's working out pretty well so far, finals last year and all.. I dunno, just seems kind of silly.

chi-town324
05-19-2012, 05:32 PM
the guy thinks he's as good as Jordan was but can't win a championship...even if he teams up with better players....being humble goes along way with the fans..

damngoodtimes
05-21-2012, 05:43 PM
VAiN, the way he handled it was utter shit.

Scenario #1: You go out giving your best effort, but the team falls short. You decide to go somewhere else, as is your right as a free agent, but you handle it with class. You thank the organization and the fans and you head off on your way. Sure, people in Cleveland would've still been disappointed/mad/bitter, but the rest of the country would have said, "OK, whatever; it's his choice."

Scenario #2 (what actually went down): He quits on his team in the Conference Semifinals (anybody who objectively watched Game 5 of Cavs/Celtics in 2010 would admit that). You decide to go somewhere else and hold a self-promoting BS TV special that essentially amounts to breaking up with your girlfriend on national TV. And, furthermore, you GIVE IT A FUCKIN' NAME! (He grew up and played in a town where all of their collective misery has titles: The Shot, The Drive, The Fumble. This prick, who claims to LOVE Ohio and Akron and all the Cleveland fans, names the fuckin' thing The Decision to place right up next to all the other misery). Then you throw a victory rally in Miami without having played a game and go on about winning 7 championships when you haven't even won one yet.

On top of that, real basketball people like Barkley, Bird, and Jordan (all of whom played with some GREAT players, but none of whom ever played with another guy who was top five in the league) are stunned that he would join forces with DWade as some kind of short cut. It impressed all of them as the chickenshit way out. Bird wanted to beat Magic; Jordan wanted to beat Barkley and Ewing and Malone; they didn't want to play together to make winning easier.

VAiN
05-21-2012, 06:32 PM
VAiN, the way he handled it was utter shit.

Scenario #1: You go out giving your best effort, but the team falls short. You decide to go somewhere else, as is your right as a free agent, but you handle it with class. You thank the organization and the fans and you head off on your way. Sure, people in Cleveland would've still been disappointed/mad/bitter, but the rest of the country would have said, "OK, whatever; it's his choice."

Scenario #2 (what actually went down): He quits on his team in the Conference Semifinals (anybody who objectively watched Game 5 of Cavs/Celtics in 2010 would admit that). You decide to go somewhere else and hold a self-promoting BS TV special that essentially amounts to breaking up with your girlfriend on national TV. And, furthermore, you GIVE IT A FUCKIN' NAME! (He grew up and played in a town where all of their collective misery has titles: The Shot, The Drive, The Fumble. This prick, who claims to LOVE Ohio and Akron and all the Cleveland fans, names the fuckin' thing The Decision to place right up next to all the other misery). Then you throw a victory rally in Miami without having played a game and go on about winning 7 championships when you haven't even won one yet.

On top of that, real basketball people like Barkley, Bird, and Jordan (all of whom played with some GREAT players, but none of whom ever played with another guy who was top five in the league) are stunned that he would join forces with DWade as some kind of short cut. It impressed all of them as the chickenshit way out. Bird wanted to beat Magic; Jordan wanted to beat Barkley and Ewing and Malone; they didn't want to play together to make winning easier.

Oh.. well I suppose that makes sense. I wasn't really aware of what went down in there... I was pretty unimpressed with the 'The Decision' thing to be honest. Thanks for clearing that up.