PDA

View Full Version : Let's start a rumour!!

Angel
05-25-2012, 08:36 AM
Here's the tweet I just sent:

@RollingStone editors "hate each other" and are at each other's throats inside source says. Future issues cancelled, mag is finished...

vandeleur
05-25-2012, 08:48 AM
like it

Dave's Bitch
05-25-2012, 08:52 AM

@RollingStone editors "hate each other" and are at each other's throats inside source says. Future issues cancelled, mag is finished...

Fantastic idea.Bet a few Idiots bite :)

fourthcoming
05-25-2012, 08:55 AM
I heard they are strapped for cash and selling the Mag to Bono so he can have his face on the cover of every issue from here to eternity.

SNIPER
05-25-2012, 09:18 AM
Team Van Halen vs team Chicken Shack next Celebrity Apprentice... :bigwink:

Va Beach VH Fan
05-25-2012, 09:29 AM
You should've added the hashtag #vanhalenlibel

Angel
05-25-2012, 09:33 AM
You should've added the hashtag #vanhalenlibel

That can be arranged!

sadaist
05-25-2012, 12:52 PM
I bought that magazine once. Then I realized it had little to nothing to do with Mick, Keef & the boys so I wrapped up some fishes I had caught.

VAiN
05-25-2012, 02:35 PM

This is brilliant! Well done!

Terry
05-27-2012, 01:54 PM
About the only part of the mag worth reading now is the area concerning political affairs. Has been that way for well over a decade.

The beginning of the mag is along the same lines as that of People magazine. The record reviews and pop artist main articles by and large concern themselves with new artists who aren't worth writing about or fading icons that have been 'overwritten' about in the mag/ interviewed a million times over already. Most of the freelance article writers who used to submit excellent articles to RS have long since departed and publish in other magazines now.

I guess RS gets points for still existing, but although it was the forerunner to that style of periodical, it hasn't been the best in that field for a long time.