PDA

View Full Version : Dude Serves Up His Own Junk at Fancy Banquet

SparkieD
05-26-2012, 12:06 AM
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL???

Mao Sugiyama Cooks, Serves Own Genitals At Banquet In Tokyo

This chef's got balls.

Mao Sugiyama, a self-described "asexual" from Tokyo, cooked up, seasoned and served his own genitalia to five diners at a swanky banquet in Japan last month, Calorie Lab reported.

In most cases, "asexual" is a word used to describe a person who is non-sexual. Sugiyama, however, embraces it as a way to show that he does not affiliate with either gender.

Sugiyama sparked a firestorm of interest on April 8 with one tweet:

"[Please retweet] I am offering my male genitals (full penis, testes, scrotum) as a meal for 100,000 yen …Will prepare and cook as the buyer requests, at his chosen location."

Just days after Sugiyama's 22nd birthday, the artist underwent elective genital-removal surgery, divvied up the severed penis shaft, testicles, and scrotal skin between five people, and garnished it with button mushrooms and Italian parsley.

On April 13, five of six diners who signed up for the $250-a-plate feast, sat down to dinner. The sixth person was a no-show.

The next day, an organizer posted a blog -- subsequently deleted -- containing pictures of the event. Images showed dozens of people who attended the event just to catch a glimpse of the rare treat.

The extra diners were served crocodile-based dishes while Sugiyama cooked up the exclusive meal.

The story went viral in Japan. Some showed even more interest, while others complained. But Calorie Lab called Japanese authorities, who deemed the banquet legal because there is no law against cannibalism in the country.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/24/asexual-mao-sugiyama-cooks-serves-own-genitals_n_1543307.html

SunisinuS
05-26-2012, 01:24 AM
Lol wiki it and you see that this has happened several times...it seems like somewhat of a "thing" for certain Whackos. But what I think is funny, is that the Chef was the least crazy of them all. Lol it will not even miss them.

The people who chose that blue plate special are the real "nut jobs".

FORD
05-26-2012, 01:30 AM
So the only choices on the menu were crocodile and stir fried dick?

I think I'll be avoiding that restaurant in either case. :puke:

jhale667
05-26-2012, 02:12 AM
Wait...as a dabbling cook, I have to know... WHAT KIND OF MUSHROOMS? Baby Bellas? Shitake? :lmao:

Can CATO confirm if nut sack is considered a delicacy in Japan? :confused:

:guitar:

Inside.intel
05-26-2012, 02:19 AM
That's Messed up not right!!!!!

Nitro Express
05-26-2012, 02:38 AM
I bet Sammy Hagar showed up with some Cabo Wabo margaritas to go with the meal. Sam showed up because he loves to eat cock and balls.

sadaist
05-26-2012, 03:25 AM
Can CATO confirm if nut sack is considered a delicacy in Japan? :confused:

:guitar:

This could be vital information in case we ever get a Japanese girl to lick our balls. Don't want her going the way of the Tootsie Pop owl.

1 lick.....
2 licks.....
3 licks.....CRUNCH!!!!!

sadaist
05-26-2012, 03:27 AM
And this story grosses me out on many levels. First the guy is serving up his own genitals and people are eating dick & balls. Second it's HUMAN FLESH! Fucking sick cannibal bastards! Just more evidence that just because people are "born that way" doesn't mean they aren't fucked up in the head.

jhale667
05-26-2012, 03:40 AM
This could be vital information in case we ever get a Japanese girl to lick our balls. Don't want her going the way of the Tootsie Pop owl.

1 lick.....
2 licks.....
3 licks.....CRUNCH!!!!!

The clue to get your junk out of dodge, of course, would be her going "Ah- one....ah TWo-HOOOOOOOOO" if you ain't outta there by then forgetaboutit.... :lmao:

Diamondjimi
05-26-2012, 03:53 AM
Note to Cato: Never leave your drink unattended in this dude's restaurant... :cato:

sadaist
05-26-2012, 03:56 AM
The clue to get your junk out of dodge, of course, would be her going "Ah- one....ah TWo-HOOOOOOOOO" if you ain't outta there by then forgetaboutit.... :lmao:

Ahhahahaha....I had to go find it now.

ThrillsNSpills
05-26-2012, 02:52 PM
for 25,000 yen he throws in the taint

lesfunk
05-26-2012, 03:30 PM
So the only choices on the menu were crocodile and stir fried dick?

...and they just ran out of crocodile! (add rimshot here)

Nitro Express
05-26-2012, 03:48 PM
All I can say is it must be the Fukushima radiation. It's turning the Japanese into dick eating cannibals.

Sensible Shoes
05-26-2012, 05:30 PM
Some guy in Germany was convicted of doing this - he and the "amputee" hooked up on the internet - and the genital removal took place at the dude's house - the "host" cut off his penis, then they fried it up, but said it was too tough to eat. Bonus - the host let the guy bleed to death.

loucap81
05-26-2012, 05:35 PM
I'm so sorry I read this thread.

SparkieD
05-26-2012, 06:07 PM

If you click the pics, you'll be even sorrier.

VAiN
05-26-2012, 06:48 PM
If you click the pics, you'll be even sorrier.

For this, I thank you.

Sensible Shoes
05-26-2012, 08:14 PM

News is a wonderful business when you can read stuff like this and not even have to look at kink on the internets.

DONNIEP
05-26-2012, 08:21 PM
What a dipshit. I think he misunderstood the concept of putting his dick in as many chicks as possible...

sadaist
05-27-2012, 01:27 PM
dick eating cannibals.

Name of the next Chickenface cd?

SNIPER
05-27-2012, 01:36 PM
God, I hope there will not be one.

sadaist
05-27-2012, 01:42 PM
God, I hope there will not be one.

I kinda do. They won't be selling any more you know? Fanbase is only dwindling. Can't wait until their next tour when I see an ad in my Pennysaver to hire them for my kids party.

Hmm....honey? do we spring for the bouncy-bounce, the clown, or chickenface?

SNIPER
05-27-2012, 01:51 PM
"do we spring for the bouncy-bounce, the clown, or chickenface?"

I would go for the bouncy myself. Clowns and cf are a package deal. :hee:

Sweet Irony
05-27-2012, 09:29 PM

I second this...ugh...