PDA

View Full Version : Holder to Brief Black Pastors on Campaign 2012

BigBadBrian
05-29-2012, 04:16 PM
LINK (http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/holder-brief-black-pastors-campaign-2012/567501)
Attorney General Eric Holder, the IRS, and the liberal lawyers at the ACLU will brief several hundred pastors in the African American community on how to participate in the presidential election -- which the Congressional Black Caucus chair expects will help President Obama's campaign.

"We will have representatives from nine denominations who actually pastor somewhere in the neighborhood of about 10 million people, and we're going to first of all equip them with the information they need to know about what they can say and what they cannot say in the church that would violate their 501c3 status with the IRS," Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., told MSNBC today.

"In fact, we're going to have the IRS administrator there, we're going to have the Attorney General Eric Holder there, we're going to have the lawyers' organization from around the country, the ACLU -- all giving ministers guidance about what they can and cannot do," he noted.

Cleaver said they would not tell pastors which candidate to support. They will let them know who to regard as the bad guys, though (hint: not Democrats). "We're going to talk about some of the draconian laws that have cropped up around the country as a result of the 17 percent increase in African American votes," Cleaver said, describing voter ID laws as a form of Jim Crow-style "poll tax" on seniors and black voters.

The CBC chairman is confident that "President Obama is going to get 95 percent of the [African American] vote," and wants to keep that turnout high. "We want to let them know that there is a theological responsibility to participate in the political process, at least in the Judeo-Christian tradition," he said.

ELVIS
05-29-2012, 04:18 PM
Fuck this motherfucker!!!

He belongs in prison...

BigBadBrian
05-29-2012, 04:19 PM
LINK (http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/holder-brief-black-pastors-campaign-2012/567501)

Cleaver said they would not tell pastors which candidate to support.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BigBadBrian
05-29-2012, 04:22 PM
LINK (http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/holder-brief-black-pastors-campaign-2012/567501) "We're going to talk about some of the draconian laws that have cropped up around the country as a result of the 17 percent increase in African American votes," Cleaver said, describing voter ID laws as a form of Jim Crow-style "poll tax" on seniors and black voters.

God forbid we actually have people identify themselves who they actually are. Florida recently had 53,000 "dead" voters.

Screw this: if you don't support voter ID laws, you're a moron!!!

Nitro Express
05-29-2012, 04:34 PM
So much for separation of church and state. I never liked the right wing church's getting involved in elections we don't need the liberals playing the same shit. In fact, I've never seen the right wing this blatant about it. It's all the same shit. There really is no right wing or left wing anymore. Both would love a theocracy if it served their power base.

I wonder if the smug anti-religion Bill Maher is going to call this shit out. If he doesn't he's a hypocrite as well.

Nitro Express
05-29-2012, 04:37 PM

He belongs in prison...

Nothing like having a gun smuggling gangster in charge of the Justice Department.

jhale667
05-29-2012, 04:37 PM

Had you kept your mother off the streets, he never would've gotten a chance at her. Just sayin'.

Nitro Express
05-29-2012, 04:42 PM
Fair being fair the IRS gave the Mormon church a tax exemption on a $5 Billion luxury mall. I would love to see how much they donated to Obama's campaign. Why else would they get this exemption? Church donations and tithing are tax exempt but if a church owns a commercial enterprise it has to pay income taxes on it's earnings. Something really smells at the IRS. It's why I would love to replace the income tax with a VAT tax. That would end all this political favoritism.

FORD
05-29-2012, 04:49 PM
Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell (burn in Hell), Paul Weyrich (also burning in Hell) and other founders of the religious reich have been telling pastors to tell their flocks how to vote for the last 30 years.

Don't believe me? If you can't stomach actually attending a right wing church service on the Sunday before an election, just watch the Trinity Broadcasting Network that day. I guarantee you every single program you see will have a single message: VOTE REPUBLICAN, OR YOU WILL GO TO HELL.

Or as Weyrich himself once put it, vote Republican, or you shouldn't be allowed to vote at all......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFIYS8xb-QY

And for the record, it's Weyrich's sick nazi vision that is behind all these so called "voter ID" laws. Where was the Repuke outcry when Ann the Man was caught red handed committing voter fraud in Florida? How come not a single Republican has brought up the fact that their own nominee, Willard Mittens Romney, a California resident, openly bragged about claiming to live in his son's unfinished basement in 2010, so he could vote for Cosmo Brown in Massachusetts??

FORD
05-29-2012, 05:03 PM
Fair being fair the IRS gave the Mormon church a tax exemption on a $5 Billion luxury mall. I would love to see how much they donated to Obama's campaign. Why else would they get this exemption? Church donations and tithing are tax exempt but if a church owns a commercial enterprise it has to pay income taxes on it's earnings. Something really smells at the IRS. It's why I would love to replace the income tax with a VAT tax. That would end all this political favoritism.

Well, the address on the envelope that comes with my 1040 tax forms every year says Ogden Utah. Based on that, I'd say there's already a relationship between the IRS and the Cult of Joseph Smith of Latter Day Saints.

ELVIS
05-29-2012, 07:41 PM
Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell (burn in Hell), Paul Weyrich (also burning in Hell) and other founders of the religious reich have been telling pastors to tell their flocks how to vote for the last 30 years.

There's nothing wrong with that and they're NOT the fucking attorney general...

Jesus Christ
05-29-2012, 07:50 PM
What is wrong with it, Gregory, is that they claim to represent Me, while doing the exact opposite of My teachings.

Not to mention that whole God/Caesar separation thing that both Me and Thomas Jefferson talked about.

Seshmeister
05-29-2012, 08:12 PM
There's nothing wrong with that and they're NOT the fucking attorney general...

It's no coincidence that preachers talk about their flock and how the people that follow them are sheep.

I'm amazed that people don't take that as an insult. Funny how here FORD coined the term as an insult on the forums yet I'm not sure the many of the Christians ever made that connection.

The telling thing is that new research shows that although sheep are herd animals and act really stupidly when they are in a flock, individually they can be pretty clever and almost as smart as a dog or a pig.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1356069/Sheep-intelligent-make-executive-decisions.html

jhale667
05-29-2012, 08:14 PM
What is wrong with it, Gregory, is that they claim to represent Me, while doing the exact opposite of My teachings.

Not to mention that whole God/Caesar separation thing that both Me and Thomas Jefferson talked about.

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/compositions/16992806/views/1,width=178,height=178,interlace=true/forest-green-thank-you-jesus-t-shirts_design.png

But seriously. Methinks Brie and ELBOW doth protest too much, but then you realize the thought of a well-informed black electorate (trained specifically to be on the lookout for, and combating against voter suppression) probably terrifies them. :hee: To rational humans? Nothing wrong here.

Where's the harm in teaching them what they can and can't say to avoid having their tax exemption called into question? Seems like a few churches in the south seriously could use the information, too.

This does suggest that if they're beginning to inform churches of what is and isn't off-limits, that the AG may begin more seriously scrutinizing churches overall to identify those in danger of losing their tax exemption - which let's face it a lot of them don't deserve, and that's a good thing. I for one don't want my tax dollars going to fatten some fucktard in NC using his pulpit to call for concentration camps for "teh gays" because he's "agin" it, FFS.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/540369_10151777444855092_1842409886_n.jpg

Jesus Christ
05-29-2012, 08:30 PM
I really wish y'all would get over the whole cross/crucifix thing. Do ye really think I need to be reminded of that day every time I take a look to see what's going on down there? Say what ye will about the Mormons, but they get 10 points for that one. Put a little angel with a horn up there, and not the instrument of torture.

Or better yet, why don't ye focus on My teachings, and not how I was killed :jesuslol:

Seshmeister
05-29-2012, 08:34 PM

It's a fucking extraordinary decision as is Holder not resigning.

ELVIS
05-29-2012, 09:37 PM

That is not at all what separation of church and state means...

ELVIS
05-29-2012, 09:43 PM
And BTW gayhale, I'm totally against churches accepting tax exempt status in order to shun Political campaign activity...

It's blatant government control and it goes against the first amendment...

Seshmeister
05-29-2012, 10:02 PM
Government control bad, church control good?

ELVIS
05-29-2012, 10:26 PM
Neither is good...

sadaist
05-30-2012, 04:18 AM
Showing an ID to vote is draconian?

I have to show my ID to buy beer, cigarettes, use a credit card, when I go to the bank, rent a dvd, get on a plane, apply for a grocery store savings card, go to the dentist, doctors visits, rent bowling shoes.....

BigBadBrian
05-30-2012, 06:37 AM
But seriously. Methinks Brie and ELBOW doth protest too much, but then you realize the thought of a well-informed black electorate (trained specifically to be on the lookout for, and combating against voter suppression) probably [I]terrifies them.

There's the race card again. :indifferent0020: I'm not surprised since you have little else to use.

I wished the Republicans would run Marco Rubio and J.C. Watts on the ticket so these uneducated liberals like gayhale would finally shut their pieholes.

jhale667
05-30-2012, 08:25 AM
Yeah, two lying hacks who betray their own base...yeah, that'd show me... idiot.

BigBadBrian
05-30-2012, 09:35 AM
Yeah, two lying hacks who betray their own base...yeah, that'd show me... idiot.

So Hispanics and Blacks who think for themselves instead of "doing what they're told" by the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are betraying their base, huh? That's one way to keep them dumb and on the plantation! :thumb:

jhale667
05-30-2012, 10:25 AM
They don't "think for themselves" you moron - they're partisan hacks, which is why YOU consider them "role models" .

BigBadBrian
05-30-2012, 01:01 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nWYmtOvyt5o/TbomsleHMcI/AAAAAAAAlMI/IbxmKQsHcqY/s1600/110428-bumper.gif

jhale667
05-30-2012, 01:11 PM
Sorry, a vote for Mittens confirms calling you an idiot would be a vast understatement (and let's face it, insulting to idiots). Nice try, though.

sadaist
05-30-2012, 01:22 PM
Sorry, a vote for Mittens confirms calling you an idiot would be a vast understatement (and let's face it, insulting to idiots). Nice try, though.

You can call us idiots after he has his first term. Remember, he will be inheriting all of Obamas shit.

DLR Bridge
05-30-2012, 01:29 PM
You can call us idiots after he has his first term. Remember, he will be inheriting all of Obamas shit.

Waitaminute. Did somebody say inherit? Come on Sada. The grand inheritance began in '08.

jhale667
05-30-2012, 01:45 PM
Waitaminute. Did somebody say inherit? Come on Sada. The grand inheritance began in '08.

What a joke. Hard to believe he posted that with a straight face.

ELVIS
05-30-2012, 02:04 PM
So, if Romney wins and has a struggling first term it's because of Bush ??

LMAO !!

:biggrin:

DLR Bridge
05-30-2012, 02:17 PM
So, if Romney wins and has a struggling first term it's because of Bush ??

LMAO !!

It took you over a half hour to come up with that? Come on man. You go ahead and hate O all you want. The guy inherited an aweful lot of horsed shit and you know it. I'd answer your question if it weren't moot. Romney will kiss the canvas like Bugs fuckin' Bunny once the debates start.

jhale667
05-30-2012, 02:25 PM
It took you over a half hour to come up with that? Come on man. You go ahead and hate O all you want. The guy inherited an aweful lot of horsed shit and you know it. I'd answer your question if it weren't moot. Romney will kiss the canvas like Bugs fuckin' Bunny once the debates start.

Mitt is going to get owned so badly in the 1st debate one wonders if he'll even show up for a 2nd or 3rd.

ELVIS
05-30-2012, 02:34 PM

I'm no Romney supporter. I was just making a point...

Obama is a lame dick at the moment, but I'm afraid of a globalist Obama second term...

FORD
05-30-2012, 02:38 PM

Well, technically Rubio isn't betraying his base. His views are sadly common place among many Miami Cubans, some of whom are still waiting for Batista to rise up from Hell and defeat Castro. Of course the secret that Mario doesn't tell very often, is that his family moved here before the Castro take over, which would mean they were escaping Batista, not Fidel and his beard. So he plays up to the CIA/BCE manipulated "exile" base, but he ain't really one of them.

Cuban immigrants who don't agree with right wing fanatacism usually get the Hell out of Miami. Some of them go as far away as they can, like the opposite corner of the country. Used to have a neighbor who was Cuban. Nice enough guy, but when he started talking fast it was like hearing Ricky Ricardo on 78 RPM.

FORD
05-30-2012, 02:43 PM

Not sure how he would inherit Obama's shit when most of it is Chimp shit to begin with. Obama's problem isn't creating shitty policies, it's continuing the shitty policies already in place. So called "Obamacare" would be the exception, but despite his primary campaign rhetoric, Mittens can't complain about that, since he did the exact same thing in Massachusetts.

DLR Bridge
05-30-2012, 02:49 PM
I'm no Romney supporter. I was just making a point...

Obama is a lame dick at the moment, but I'm afraid of a globalist Obama second term...

No, I know your not. Not so sure what he's being lame about at the moment though.

ELVIS
05-30-2012, 03:22 PM
He just can't really do anything at the moment...

Maybe he's about to put troops into Syria...who knows ??

DLR Bridge
05-30-2012, 03:27 PM
Shit, we can only hope not.

ELVIS
05-30-2012, 03:38 PM
I'm with you on that...

Nickdfresh
05-30-2012, 04:15 PM
Neither is good...

Yeah, heavily armed motorcycle gangs suffering from radiation mutilation and wearing steel hockey masks would be preferable...

Nickdfresh
05-30-2012, 04:16 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nWYmtOvyt5o/TbomsleHMcI/AAAAAAAAlMI/IbxmKQsHcqY/s1600/110428-bumper.gif

You can stop spamming with the same pic over and over, now...

ELVIS
05-30-2012, 07:53 PM
Yeah, heavily armed motorcycle gangs suffering from radiation mutilation and wearing steel hockey masks would be preferable...

Sounds the coming police state...

jhale667
05-30-2012, 07:54 PM

Will that be before or after the "coming" "race war", oh paranoid fucktard?

Nickdfresh
05-30-2012, 08:22 PM

If there ever is a real police state coming, you'll miss it because you're wrapped up in the paranoid, factually unsupported rantings of this fucktard:

http://celticrebel.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/mpichaosjones.jpg

ELVIS
05-30-2012, 08:32 PM
Alex Jones presents more factual information that just about any broadcaster, dickforbrains...

ELVIS
05-30-2012, 08:33 PM
Will that be before or after the "coming" "race war", oh paranoid fucktard?

Race wars are started by people like you...

Nickdfresh
05-31-2012, 05:55 AM
Alex Jones presents more factual information that just about any broadcaster, dickforbrains...

Right! Please point to some of his verifyable statements/predictions, El-cocksucker....

ELVIS
05-31-2012, 09:06 AM
Too many to count...

Maybe you should start listening to his show, it's informative and funny, has good guests and few commercials...

jhale667
05-31-2012, 09:39 AM
OK, someone is off their meds...or perhaps back on 'em... delusion central here!

Sure, so does Glenn BecKKK and Scum Hannity...riiiiight....:rolleyes:

Race wars are started by people like you...

That's one of the more idiotic things you've posted in the last decade...

Now back to your "Alex Jones is factual" delusion...

Too many to count...

Maybe you should start listening to his show, it's informative and funny, has good guests and few commercials...

I'm sure you find listening to people with similar delusions entertaining. Sane people? Not so much.

ELVIS
05-31-2012, 10:08 AM
You're such a fucking liar...

I've told you countless times, I don't listen to Beck, Hanity or Limbaugh...AT ALL !!

I listen to Alex Jones, Alan Colmes, Michael Savage, Mike Adams and Joel Wallach...

jhale667
05-31-2012, 10:22 AM

I've told you countless times, I don't listen to Beck, Hanity or Limbaugh...AT ALL !!

I listen to Alex Jones, Alan Colmes, Michael Savage, Mike Adams and Joel Wallach...

And why would someone doubt you, oh racist swamp-thing? You lie practically every time you post, STFU. For someone who doesn't listen to them "at all" - you sure parrot them well.

ELVIS
05-31-2012, 10:39 AM
You're full of fucking shit...

Now get back to work, people want their tacos...

jhale667
05-31-2012, 10:44 AM
You're full of fucking shit...

Now get back to work, people want their tacos...

Still trying that old tired bullshit, huh? You fail at failing. Much like you fail at sweep arpeggios.

Riiiight...wanna compare resumes and LOSE again, idiot? You're the one that's about to burn the fires, better get back to the kitchen!

ELVIS
05-31-2012, 11:04 AM
The registers at Taco Time have Internet ??

Does your old boss at Taco Bell know that ??

jhale667
05-31-2012, 11:17 AM
What time does your shift at "Jim-Bob's inbred crab-shack" end?

ELVIS
05-31-2012, 11:18 AM
I work for myself...

jhale667
05-31-2012, 11:25 AM
I work for myself...

"A-fixin'" things, like cars on cinder-blocks, one imagines? What title did you give yourself - "Chief Executive Redneck"? :hee:

ELVIS
05-31-2012, 11:29 AM
I do fix cars and motorcycles on the side, but mainly I do RV service, as in generators, AC and other appliances...

It's much more lucrative than I'm sure you imagine...

jhale667
05-31-2012, 11:32 AM
So....when are you going to be on "swamp people" again? :hee:

FORD
05-31-2012, 11:50 AM

So how is listening to the Savage Weiner any better than listening to BecKKK? Hell, it's probably worse!.

Alan Colmes is actually better on the radio than he ever was on TV (he actually stands up to right wing callers more than he ever did to Hannazi) but the show is still produced by FAUX, so there's still a lot of bullshit going on. Including the same paid right wing callers including the one fool who thinks he's so clever with his voice impressions, but ends up sounding like the Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons. (Hell, he works for Murdoch too, so maybe it IS him?)

Listened to Colmes a few times when I had XM and later on the Green 960 stream out of SF, before Mittens acquired Fear Channel from the BCE and turned that station into a reich wing propaganda outlet (yeah, like the people of "the most Liberal city in America" REALLY wanted another reich wing talk station)

ELVIS
05-31-2012, 12:03 PM
I just think Savage is funny...

He totally hates Ron Paul though and I think that sucks...

ELVIS
05-31-2012, 12:05 PM
So....when are you going to be on "swamp people" again? :hee:

Hey, it almost happened...

I did some electrical work for a guy named Tab who buys alligators and has been on the show and they did some filming at his place...

jhale667
05-31-2012, 12:09 PM

Keep hoping, keep dreaming I guess... :hee:

FORD
05-31-2012, 12:44 PM
I just think Savage is funny...

He totally hates Ron Paul though and I think that sucks...

Of course he does! Weiner is a Likudist wackjob who believes every word of the NuttyYahoo paranoia about Iran. He might actually be MORE paranoid about it than NuttyYahoo is, actually. He's about on the same level as Daniel "Crack" Pipes when it comes to Islamophobic genocidal propaganda.

sadaist
05-31-2012, 01:08 PM

I did some electrical work for a guy named Tab who buys alligators and has been on the show and they did some filming at his place...

He buys them? For?

:( I have a feeling I'm not gonna like the answer....

jhale667
05-31-2012, 01:11 PM
He buys them? For?

:( I have a feeling I'm not gonna like the answer....

Gator fries to go with those nasty-looking crab sammiches... :hee:

ELVIS
05-31-2012, 09:35 PM
He sells the meat for people to eat and the hide is sold to make shoes and other leather type products...

And BTW, alligtor is delicious...

jhale667
05-31-2012, 09:39 PM
Mmmmm....reptile. :lmao:

ELVIS
05-31-2012, 09:41 PM
It really is good...

The meat is white like fish...

Nitro Express
05-31-2012, 09:53 PM
I know something that smells like fish and it ain't no alligator.

jhale667
05-31-2012, 09:55 PM
It really is good...

Meh, I'd give it the benefit of doubt and maybe try it...I mean, I thought the concept of sushi was nasty when I was a kid... those crab sandwiches just look freaky though.

Nitro Express
05-31-2012, 10:17 PM
those crab sandwiches just look freaky though.

I suggest you spend some extra money and buy cleaner whores when you want a threesome. Being sandwiched by some pussy with freaky crabs ain't worth it.

sadaist
05-31-2012, 10:27 PM
It really is good...

I've seen pics and it does look like it would be good to eat. I also like the alligator skin stuff. Been wanting to get a watch band made of it but NOT from the Internet. Something for if I ever travel down there that I'll buy there. Kinda like I'll buy a cowboy hat, but only if I go to Texas. Kinda takes away from it for me buying it from a Walmart or something. I bought a pookah shell necklace when I went to Maui, and they sell them all over So CA. Just not the same.

Seshmeister
05-31-2012, 10:28 PM

You must be one of the few members of the 1% that do electrical work for alligator breeders... :)

Nitro Express
05-31-2012, 10:52 PM
I've seen pics and it does look like it would be good to eat. I also like the alligator skin stuff. Been wanting to get a watch band made of it but NOT from the Internet. Something for if I ever travel down there that I'll buy there. Kinda like I'll buy a cowboy hat, but only if I go to Texas. Kinda takes away from it for me buying it from a Walmart or something. I bought a pookah shell necklace when I went to Maui, and they sell them all over So CA. Just not the same.

It's the classic buy the stuff on vacation because it's the norm there and you take it home and it looks completely out of place. You aren't going to find any real cowboy garb at Walmart. A real cowboy hat will be either a Stetson or a Resistol and they will cost you some serious bucks. Then you buy you a real belt either a Justin or a Nocona or one made by a custom leather smith. Then you have to have a personalized belt buckle from Montana Silver Smiths and that will be big bucks. A pair of boots will be $200 minimum. I'm a Noccona guy they just fit my instep better. But Justins or Tony Lama's might be your thing. Then you wear this stuff, you break it in. It will last years. It's quality. And you have to be in shape. No real cowboy will be fat and out of shape. They all have the iron handshake. To buy the real stuff is about a $1000 investment. So what you see around here is the rich people that come in and buy this stuff and wear it when they are here and they look fake or ridiculous or you get out of Jackson to the real ranching areas and you will see the real deal. They will have the same $1000 stuff but it's broken in and worn and the people wearing it are tough as nails. I saw some guy the other day who had to be in his 70's but you could tell he had a life of hard work. His skin was leathery and he still had a muscular build. He walked around like he owned the fucking place. The real deal. I mean you have the sloppy goofy Wal-Mart rednecks and they are a total disgrace. Just slobs. Then you have the real ranchers. They fucking hate Wal-Mart. They will go to the Co-Op or spend a little more to buy from a locally owned store. They buy quality and they take care of it and they are usually smarter than they look. I found that out the hard way playing poker with some of these guys.

sadaist
06-01-2012, 01:58 PM
It's the classic buy the stuff on vacation because it's the norm there and you take it home and it looks completely out of place. .

I kinda do it to remind of the trip as well. Instead of 43 t-shirts from every place I've gone I get something better. Cowboy hat from TX, rattlesnake rattler from New Mex, pookah shells from Maui, wood carved Pelican from Baja, crabs from Las Vegas...........

Hardrock69
06-02-2012, 03:57 AM
I just happened to see the title of this thread, then read the first couple of posts....

:lmao:

One thing I love about right-wing morons......all they have to do is open their ignorant mouths, and everyone can see straight away that they lack the brainpower to even sound like they understand the world around them.

Ok.....so BigBadBrucie and his sidekick Elbow are TOTALLY afraid that 10 million BLACK people might actually vote for Obama again!!!

:jaw:

What is truly and pathetically hilarious is watching them freak out like Chikken Little.....

"O GAWD THE SKAH IS A-FALLIN'!!!!"

:lol:

It is one thing to know that they are incapable of a rational discussion about politics.....but it is something else entirely that they cannot see what the rest of us see.....they are klowns! :lmao:

They are part of the Retardlican 3-ring circus.....which only makes everyone with any intellect laugh at their ignorant, terrified mewlings......

"GOOD GAWD, ETHEL! AH THANK THEM THAR N***ERS GONE VOTE THAT GODDAM OBAMA BACK IN OFFICE AGIN!"

Nobody in the Fascist Party wants to admit that McCain would have been an awful president....fucking idiot...and Romney would not be much better.

So they try to divert attention from their limited, Neanderthal-like understanding of the way geo-politics actually work by tilting at imaginary windmills....yelling at "boogiemen"...pointing to Obama and shrieking "O GAOWD HE'S-A-GONNA TURN US ALL INTO A BUNCHA THEM THAR MUSLIM-NAZIS!!!!!"

Their desperate verbal slap-stick simply demonstrates they have nothing to provide this country with.....the world is moving on without them while they holler 'n' crah their way back tuh th' 1840s when they could make themselfs feel important by having uneducated slaves to push around.

So....everybody thank BigBadBrucie and his faithful blowjob-giver Elbow for providing us with such third-rate comedy.....cuntry-bumpkins who are out of touch with reality....

Pa Kettle is their patron saint! :lmao:

ELVIS
06-02-2012, 09:46 AM
No, the world is moving on without you...

Now, go dub your old tapes before the electricity gets cut off, again...

And get a fucking job...

And I'm not a republican, douchebag...

:elvis:

Nickdfresh
06-02-2012, 11:07 AM
Meh, I'd give it the benefit of doubt and maybe try it...I mean, I thought the concept of sushi was nasty when I was a kid... those crab sandwiches just look freaky though.

I ate some gator at a Jimmy Buffet mall restaurant in the Big Easy a while back, tastes like chicken...

jhale667
06-02-2012, 11:12 AM
I ate some gator at a Jimmy Buffet mall restaurant in the Big Easy a while back, tastes like chicken...

I knew it!

Hardrock69
06-03-2012, 07:48 PM
No, the world is moving on without you...

Now, go dub your old tapes before the electricity gets cut off, again...

And get a fucking job...

And I'm not a republican, douchebag...

:elvis:

We all know what you are, douchebag.

And I already have a job. Creating databases of hate groups for the Southern Law Center.
This includes individuals. My current focus is on Southern Louisiana.

Mind your manners. And tell your friends in the local Klan I am watching them.

By the way, where are your white robes made? China? Or do you buy your white sheets from Sears? K-mart? Wal-mart?

I would hope you would want the variety with the high thread-count, for durability and comfort.

Do you have people to lead you around at night when you are at one of your cross-burning ceremonies? I would bet that your vision is pretty impaired in those white hoods.

ELVIS
06-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Is that supposed to sound witty ??

Hardrock69
06-03-2012, 09:35 PM
Are you able to read English?

sadaist
06-03-2012, 09:39 PM
By the way, where are your white robes made? China? Or do you buy your white sheets from Sears? K-mart? Wal-mart?

I would hope you would want the variety with the high thread-count, for durability and comfort.

Doesn't matter so much where you buy them or the quality......it's all in how well you cut them.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2019/1811604343_78acad1398.jpg

Hardrock69
06-03-2012, 09:40 PM

jhale667
06-03-2012, 09:46 PM