PDA

View Full Version : Will the BCE steal the 2012 election for Mittens in (where else) Florida??

FORD
05-31-2012, 02:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZOBCvPR-nE

jhale667
05-31-2012, 02:49 PM
They're going to try, that's for sure...

BigBadBrian
05-31-2012, 03:19 PM
http://izklop.com/_att/19447-1323370853564.jpg

BigBadBrian
05-31-2012, 03:22 PM
http://www.theobamafile.com/_image2/ObamaDeadVote.jpghttp://www.suitablyflip.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/10/06/barrys_millions.jpg

Dr. Love
05-31-2012, 03:24 PM
Why would they need to? They've already succeeded in putting forward an effective Xanatos Gambit.

Nitro Express
05-31-2012, 09:49 PM
Both the Democrat and Republican parties are controlled and financed by the same people. Guys like George Soros play both sides. Since the country is so evenly divided between liberals and conservatives, they run a two prong attack and win no matter who get's into office. Obama just grabbed the football from Bush and ran a little farther towards the tyranny touchdown. This shit isn't even worth arguing about because it's all rigged.

ELVIS
05-31-2012, 09:56 PM
Both sides are corrupt, bought and paid for propaganda machines of the globalist bankers and corporate lobbyists...

Nitro Express
05-31-2012, 10:08 PM
We need to stop calling ourselves Democrats and Republicans and just call ourselves citizens and go back to the constitutional republic and take our rights back. These two parties no longer serve the citizens. Fuck them.

Satan
05-31-2012, 10:16 PM
We need to stop calling ourselves Democrats and Republicans and just call ourselves citizens and go back to the constitutional republic and take our rights back. These two parties no longer serve the citizens. Fuck them.

Exactly. Which is why you should join The Justice Party (http://www.justicepartyusa.net/).

sadaist
05-31-2012, 10:29 PM
A little early to start up with your excuses for why your guy lost.

Nitro Express
05-31-2012, 10:30 PM
The thing is most people in both parties cherish their individual rights. What they choose to do with them may differ or what's important may differ but we need to realize all of us are being played in the classic divide and conquer game. Everyone really wants small government. Women don't want the government in their womb and people don't want a theocracy. People don't want unelected government agencies regulating everything in their lives in the name of keeping them safe. We are tired of having our money stollen and given to a bunch of mobsters that like to call themselves bankers. We are tired of politicians telling us they have the rights to everything and we no longer have any rights. We are tired of a smug government that works for us telling us we work for it and it can do whatever it damn well pleases including breaking it's own laws. We are tired of endless wars that seem to only exist to feed the defense industry.

One thing we need to go back to is I don't like what you are saying but you have the right to say it. We have gone into the area where we want people arrested for free speech. It's called political correctness. It's too easy to give up your overall freedom in the name of doing something good. What people really need to ask themselves is it worth losing your constitutional rights to shut someone up you don't like? If it can be used on your enemy it can be used on you. This is what too many people don't see.

Seshmeister
05-31-2012, 10:44 PM
Well at least the fucking lunatics on the GOP ticket have gone now.

What you are really voting for is an administrator. Who is the guy least likely to do stupid shit in the event of a crisis? Almost every other issue that will be debated in the next few months is completely irrelevant to the power and scope of the job. Mitt can say he wants everyone in the country to wear magic underwear with a hole in the back and get fucked in the ass through it by coyotes but that doesn't mean that will become law.

It's all a big money exercise. A billion $ each? They should do the tree hugger Xmas present thing and turn around to voters and say that instead of commercials which cancel each other out they will save 500 000 children dying of preventable disease in the third world.

In a way they are actually effectively kind of killing those children instead.

Dr. Love
05-31-2012, 10:54 PM
By that logic there are children in the world dying because you aren't donating everything you don't need to survive, Sesh.

Think of the children!

ELVIS
05-31-2012, 10:54 PM
They don't give a fuck bout those children, or me or nitro or you or the environment or anything like that...

They care about themselves and power over people...

sadaist
05-31-2012, 10:59 PM
One thing we need to go back to is I don't like what you are saying but you have the right to say it. We have gone into the area where we want people arrested for free speech. .

Or the time when ...I don't like what you are doing but you have the right to do it....EVEN IF IT OFFENDS ME. So fucking sick of everyone being offended by everything and then forcing people to change their ways so as to not be "offensive" any more. Fucking bullshit. It's okay to find things offensive. You ignore them & move along. Worry about yourself first.

Seshmeister
05-31-2012, 11:11 PM
By that logic there are children in the world dying because you aren't donating everything you don't need to survive, Sesh.

Think of the children!

It's going to be such a horrendous sick disgusting waste of money though.

The irony of a debate say about something like abortion which neither candidate will affect while literally millions of living out the womb children needlessly die is offensive.

We are run by shaved monkeys in suits.

I honestly think that if the 'leader of the free world' was chosen at random through a lottery the world would be a better place.

Nitro Express
05-31-2012, 11:22 PM
Or the time when ...I don't like what you are doing but you have the right to do it....EVEN IF IT OFFENDS ME. So fucking sick of everyone being offended by everything and then forcing people to change their ways so as to not be "offensive" any more. Fucking bullshit. It's okay to find things offensive. You ignore them & move along. Worry about yourself first.

We have people so far gone they want to sick big brother on you because you offended them. What these dolts don't realize is once they give away that kind of power, then it also can be turned on them. We need to look at the world from the standpoint of what is good for the general public and the greater good not just from our own selfish points of view. I mean I would love a bunch of jack booted thugs to drag Sammy Hagar off the stage and stomp him to shut him up. The thing is, that isn't for the greater good because if it can happen to Hagar then heck it could be used against me. So in the name of freedom of speech and the greater good I tolerate Sammy and just change the channel even though he offends the hell out of me.

Seshmeister
05-31-2012, 11:29 PM
Yeah that's the way I feel about the British royal family.

knuckleboner
05-31-2012, 11:30 PM
short answer: no. long answer: noooo.

Nitro Express
05-31-2012, 11:39 PM
It's going to be such a horrendous sick disgusting waste of money though.

The irony of a debate say about something like abortion which neither candidate will affect while literally millions of living out the womb children needlessly die is offensive.

We are run by shaved monkeys in suits.

I honestly think that if the 'leader of the free world' was chosen at random through a lottery the world would be a better place.

The concept of modern money is interesting. What happened is real assets were collected and held as collateral against the issue of paper notes because those were easier to carry. Then once confidence was gained in paper the bankers wised up and found they could issue more notes than they had collateral. As long as the average person didn't want to redeem the paper for gold or silver it worked and why would they, paper was more convenient. Then comes computers. That opened a pandora's box of all sorts of mischief. Now it was easier than ever to issue money. Just type it in on a keyboard and use computer networks to move it around the world. Now it looks like the Federal Reserve Bank was creating a lot of money and issuing it under the table to certain connected commercial banks around the world. So there seems to be an underground economy going on here that the average person doesn't see.

I think the reality of this is starting to be discovered and what will this do regarding the confidence of money. It's not really scarce anymore and it's not even real. Most of it was created on a computer but as long as they can make it scarce to the little people by making loans scarce and keeping most of it available for the few who run the banking system they can get away with it or so they think. It's all psychology and who's running this illusion is sick. They really don't care about the world and they want to control it for themselves.

If you look at what finance really is it's nothing other than deciding what kind of future you want. If you want most the power in a few hands and to keep most the world down in poverty you can do that. If you want the world to have more abundance you simply look at how much money would be needed to fund what you want, create it and no more and then distribute it towards accomplishing the goals you want and set up programs to get the end results done. This is an abundant world and the scarcity is really man made.

Who runs the worlds central banks makes decisions on what the future is going to be because they decide how much and where the money goes. If you want a booming economy with a calculated bust you just drop the interest rate and then when everything goes bust, you buy it up cheap and then start the whole cycle over again. This is what has been done. It's called a pump and dump. In fact, when you make money on a computer your real asset is debt. You want the economy to fail after everyone takes out loans. When they default you get real assets like real estate all from sitting at a computer terminal and typing some numbers in. This is the current game.

The money isn't scarce, it's just being used in a long-term financial plan that has that as a primary goal. So in other words, it's calculated to let the children die and to ruin people. If you listen to these elitist 1% types they go on and on about how there are too many people on the planet and how it's going to hell in a handbag and these are the same people who could feed the world if they really wanted to. The problem is they don't care, they only care about their own selfish plans.

If the sheeple really wanted to ruin the 1% all they would have to do is refuse to use their money. Say fuck the US Dollar, the Euro, the British Pound Sterling, the Yen and any other central bank issued currency. Trade something else the elites don't control. That would ruin them. The thing is, people are too brainwashed thinking they need the elites money and that is where their power comes from.

ELVIS
06-01-2012, 12:01 AM
Those two globalist crooks also support planned parenthood and genocide...

Nitro Express
06-01-2012, 12:08 AM
Yeah that's the way I feel about the British royal family.

The Queen seems to be pulling out all the stops making sure every media and public relations trick is used to make the sheeple fall in love with her grandson and his new charming wife so they will welcome his coming to the throne with open arms. The irony is the Windors are really German. They only took on the name Windsor for political reasons since their German name fell out of style due to World War I. I also love how Prince Phillip wears Scotish kilts and calls himself the Duke of Edinburgh when he's has no Scotish blood in him. The guy is from Greece coming from a German blood line. The Windsors are about as British as a Mercedes Benz car is. Total fakes they are.

Nitro Express
06-01-2012, 12:18 AM

Turner is small potatoes compared to Rockefeller but he was a go getter, supports their cause and they welcomed him in. Bill Gates has joined the club. All these guys care about is controlling the people of the world and once the population gets too big and world gets more diverse that becomes very difficult. So they want to thin the herd and consolidate assets. If you want to know the agenda read David Rockefeller's Memiors. He is frightfully honest and it's a good window into the world the elites live in and their line of thinking. These people fully know they run the world or a good part of it because they sit on the central bank boards. These are the guys who sit down and make long-term plans on where they want to take the world and then set the financial plans to help steer the world that way. When you control the money you can decide what the future is going to be and they know that. They want a world with less people, more nature areas, with them running things and a servant class that provide the things they want. They don't want a middle class of individual thinkers, they want barely enough people who are barely smart enough to do the work to provide the elites the lifestyle they want. They control the world's money supply so they want to shape the world into the model they want as their fathers and grandfathers tried to do.

SunisinuS
06-01-2012, 12:27 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/cutline/fox-friends-obama-attack-ad-video-204537376.html

Pulled by FOX after even their legal teams said....a little not fair and balanced...this will be a news storm. They tried to kill it after 4 hours...but even Wiener's Wiener will be there forever.

"The package that aired on 'Fox & Friends' was created by an associate producer and was not authorized at the senior executive level of the network," Bill Shine, executive vice president of programming at Fox News, said in a statement to Yahoo News. "This has been addressed with the show's producers."

The video "resembled propaganda films from 1930′s Europe," Baltimore Sun television critic David Zurawik wrote after the segment first aired. "And the remarkable thing was the the witless crew on the couch that serves as hosts for this show had the audacity to present it as journalism and congratulate the producer who put it together."

First Estimate: $163,000 in free attack ads for Repubs disguised as "News". Wonder if we will ever see a fine?

jhale667
06-01-2012, 01:14 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/581131_399180423467825_360781383974396_76477264_15 45370616_n.jpg

Nitro Express
06-01-2012, 01:40 AM
I don't know about Willy Wonka but we have a Oompa Loompa running the US House of Representatives.

ELVIS
06-01-2012, 08:20 AM
Turner is small potatoes compared to Rockefeller but he was a go getter, supports their cause and they welcomed him in. Bill Gates has joined the club. All these guys care about is controlling the people of the world and once the population gets too big and world gets more diverse that becomes very difficult. So they want to thin the herd and consolidate assets. If you want to know the agenda read David Rockefeller's Memiors. He is frightfully honest and it's a good window into the world the elites live in and their line of thinking. These people fully know they run the world or a good part of it because they sit on the central bank boards. These are the guys who sit down and make long-term plans on where they want to take the world and then set the financial plans to help steer the world that way. When you control the money you can decide what the future is going to be and they know that. They want a world with less people, more nature areas, with them running things and a servant class that provide the things they want. They don't want a middle class of individual thinkers, they want barely enough people who are barely smart enough to do the work to provide the elites the lifestyle they want. They control the world's money supply so they want to shape the world into the model they want as their fathers and grandfathers tried to do.

You're exactly right and the builderburg group is in Virginia now as I'm sure you know...

What strikes me as funny are all the smug liberal progressive types who somehow think they are on a higher plane than others and not just pawns in their globalist chess game, like the rest of us...

A few of them are on this board...:biggrin:

Seshmeister
06-01-2012, 10:08 AM

Do you support unplanned parenthood?

ELVIS
06-01-2012, 10:14 AM
Do you head that organization ??

Nickdfresh
06-01-2012, 10:18 AM
Well at least the fucking lunatics on the GOP ticket have gone now.

That's a good point. I actually like that he's loathed by partisan GOP hardliners...

I've heard speculation that Romney also makes decisions by committee unlike dinks like the Chimp, not unlike FDR, Ike, or JFK. Hopefully Romney's candidacy will bring back some moderation to the GOP and undermine their RHINO bullshit...

Nickdfresh
06-01-2012, 10:23 AM

The rantings of a moron who seeks his "news" and information from entertainers on overnight radio...

And it's Bilderberg!

ELVIS
06-01-2012, 10:40 AM
Oh no, I spelled something incorrectly...

BigBadBrian
06-01-2012, 12:14 PM
First Estimate: $163,000 in free attack ads for Repubs disguised as "News". Wonder if we will ever see a fine?

I guess you've never read the NYTimes, WashPo, or watched MSNBC or CNN (or the 3 major Networks and PBS, for that matter) and realized what shills they are for the Left. :gulp:

Satan
06-01-2012, 12:42 PM
You're exactly right and the builderburg group is in Virginia now as I'm sure you know...

What strikes me as funny are all the smug liberal progressive types who somehow think they are on a higher plane than others and not just pawns in their globalist chess game, like the rest of us...

A few of them are on this board...:biggrin:

Well, I'm on a lower plane myself, of course. But at least I'm on a plane. I can't complain.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWrW0j6uOIU

Nickdfresh
06-01-2012, 01:16 PM
I guess you've never read the NYTimes, WashPo, or watched MSNBC or CNN (or the 3 major Networks and PBS, for that matter) and realized what shills they are for the Left. :gulp:

You mean actual journalistic organizations that do things like, oh, basic fact checking?

sadaist
06-01-2012, 01:51 PM

I used to force myself to watch them at least once a week. Just to try & get a little balance or at least see for myself what the other guys were saying. Did that for maybe 3 months & then just couldn't stand it anymore. So blatantly obvious. Ohlberman and Maddow are so angry and miserable and refuse to be open minded on anything anyone with an opposing view says. Gross.

sadaist
06-01-2012, 02:22 PM
As far as that 4 min anti-Obama video, I agree a "news" organization that calls itself Fair & Balanced should not be associated with it. But aside from that, the video is kinda hard to dispute without screaming "INHERITED!" the whole time. If Obama wants to win a 2nd term he needs to talk about what good he has done without bashing GW. That worked 1st time around....won't work this time.

Terry
06-01-2012, 10:56 PM
There are at least three other realistic scenarios that provide Obama with enough Electoral votes even if he loses Florida.

An overall low voter turnout is Romney's best chance.

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-02-2012, 01:11 AM
Will the BCE steal the 2012 election for Mittens in (where else) Florida??
Doesn't matter. If a "repuke" wins, you'll believe they did. They might as well.

Satan
06-02-2012, 02:45 AM
Doesn't matter. If a "repuke" wins, you'll believe they did. They might as well.

Well,the obvious solution to that is simple....

1) Repeal Shittyzens United.
2) Destroy every last "voting" machine and use only paper ballots.
3) Do not question the right of any American over the age of 18 to vote, and mandatory LIFE sentence in prison for anybody who interferes with this process.

That won't solve all the problems in your country, but at least you would know the bastards in office were actually elected.

sadaist
06-02-2012, 03:56 AM
Do not question the right of any American over the age of 18 to vote, .

How would we know if they are over 18 without a proper ID? Or an American?

ELVIS
06-02-2012, 10:02 AM
It's the liberal honor system, sadist...

FORD
06-02-2012, 11:39 AM
Well, I don't know what kind of system Satan has down there in Hell, but here in the US, you get a voter ID card issued by the county auditor when you register to vote. And no, it ain't the "liberal honor system" as (sadly) the Thurston County government often falls to the Repukes.

ELVIS
06-02-2012, 11:44 AM
And registering to vote requires a social security number and a state issued ID card or drivers license...

sadaist
06-02-2012, 02:18 PM
I think the left agree with the having an ID thing...but they are going to fight it until death because the right brought it up as their idea. Both sides have too much pride to just say...you're correct, let's make it so.

FORD
06-02-2012, 06:21 PM
I think the left agree with the having an ID thing...but they are going to fight it until death because the right brought it up as their idea. Both sides have too much pride to just say...you're correct, let's make it so.

The left disagrees with how the right is approaching the issue, because their motives behind doing so are blatantly obvious. The people who do not have drivers licenses or pay money for a state ID card if they don't drive are either poor, elderly, "minorities" or live in a large city where cars are not practical (or any combination of those factors) and those populations tend not to vote for the party of corporate CEOs. The Repukes are greatly exaggerating the "danger" of voter fraud when the only two documented cases in recent years have been Ann The Man Coulter and Mitt Romney, and we know which party they belong to. Based on that, should we make the assumption that ALL Republicans are fraudulent voters??

Of course not. It would be as ridiculous of a generalization as what Brightfart (burn in Hell) and Pimpy O'Keefe pulled with that Acorn bullshit.

If you go to your local polling place, they have a list of all registered voters in that precinct. Your name should be on that list, and you should have that county issued voter ID that proves you are who you say you are. Without THAT ID, you shouldn't vote. And you should sign in at the poll, with the signature compared to the one on the card. The county auditor here apparently keeps signatures on file, because I signed a ballot with a broken finger one year, producing a signature that didn't match the previous ones, as a result, and they called me or wrote a letter (forget which) asking for verification. Even though the auditor is a Republican, I think it's a great thing that they catch details like that.

Seshmeister
06-03-2012, 09:11 AM
3) Do not question the right of any American over the age of 18 to vote, and mandatory LIFE sentence in prison for anybody who interferes with this process.

What about people who are already in prison?

Big debate here as European human rights law says we have to let them vote. I see most US states say no.

ELVIS
06-03-2012, 10:04 AM
That's a bunch of bullshit, Ford...

Here in louisiana, you need a VALID social security card to register to vote and / or to obtain a state ID card or drivers license. It's all done throu the DMV...

Then, in order to actually vote, you must present the ID card or drivers license at the polling station. Not the registration card, your IDENTIFICATION card...

A voter registration card is not an ID card...

I've been in the DMV and have watched more than one illegal attempt to obtain a drivers license without a valid social security card and they were turned away...

Score one for Louisiana !!

:elvis:

Satan
06-03-2012, 03:06 PM
That's a bunch of bullshit, Ford...

Here in louisiana, you need a VALID social security card to register to vote and / or to obtain a state ID card or drivers license. It's all done throu the DMV...

Then, in order to actually vote, you must present the ID card or drivers license at the polling station. Not the registration card, your IDENTIFICATION card...

A voter registration card is not an ID card...

I've been in the DMV and have watched more than one illegal attempt to obtain a drivers license without a valid social security card and they were turned away...

Score one for Louisiana !!

:elvis:

But based on what you just said yourself, if they don't have the valid Social Security card, they wouldn't get the Voter ID. So then anybody who DOES have a voter ID has proven their citizenship to the standards of the State of Louisiana, and there's no reason to require them to buy another form of ID, right?

Satan
06-03-2012, 03:14 PM
What about people who are already in prison?

Big debate here as European human rights law says we have to let them vote. I see most US states say no.

I don't know of any states that let prison inmates vote. Where the laws vary from state to state is when they get their voting rights back. Some restore them immediately upon release, others you have to formally apply for reinstatement, and of course there are a few states which try to deny voting rights permanently and their reasons why are fairly obvious when you consider the ethnic breakdowns of the prison population.

Obviously there should be one uniform national standard for this, and it should be automatic restoration of full voting rights the moment they're released from prison. If the whole point of releasing someone is to say "OK, you did your time, now get out there and be a respectable member of society again", then shouldn't they be able to do all that comes with that?

ELVIS
06-03-2012, 07:09 PM
You cannot register to vote in Louisiana without Having a state ID card...

You can apply for both at the same time...