PDA

View Full Version : Hey Elvis! Is This One Of Your Inbred Relatives????

Hardrock69
06-01-2012, 06:48 AM
Seems like the sort of people you were raised among....they definitely have your lack of intellect...:hee:

http://news.yahoo.com/serpent-handling-west-virginia-pastor-dies-snake-bite-173406645--abc-news-topstories.html

A "serpent-handling" West Virginia pastor died after his rattlesnake bit him during a church ritual, just as the man had apparently watched a snake kill his father years before.

Pentecostal pastor Mark Wolford, 44, hosted an outdoor service at the Panther Wildlife Management Area in West Virginia Sunday, which he touted on his Facebook page prior to the event.

"I am looking for a great time this Sunday," Wolford wrote May 22, according to the Washington Post. "It is going to be a homecoming like the old days. Good 'ole raised in the holler or mountain ridge running, Holy Ghost-filled speaking-in-tongues sign believers."

Robin Vanover, Wolford's sister, told the Washington Post that 30 minutes into the outdoor service, Wolford passed around a poisonous timber rattlesnake, which eventually bit him.

"He laid it on the ground," Vanover said in the interview, "and he sat down next to the snake, and it bit him on the thigh."

Vanover said Wolford was then transported to a family member's home in Bluefield about 80 miles away to recover. But as the situation worsened, he was taken to a hospital where he later died.

Jim Shires, owner of the Cravens-Shires Funeral Home in Bluefield, told ABC News that Wolford died Monday. Wolford's church, the Apostolic House of the Lord Jesus in Matoaka, will host a viewing Friday and a funeral service Saturday morning. Wolford will be buried at the Hicks Family Plot in Phelps, Ky.

Officials at the Panther Wildlife Management Area had been unaware of Sunday's event until they were notified by callers after the service.

"We did not know that this event was happening, and if we had known about it or if we had been asked for permission, permission would not have been granted," Hoy Murphy, public information officer for the West Virginia Division of Natural Resources, told ABC News.

Hoy said West Virginia state park rules prohibit animals other than dogs and cats on the property.

While snake-handling is legal in West Virginia, other Appalachian states, including Kentucky and Tennessee, have banned the practice in public spaces.

Snake-handlers point to scripture as evidence that God calls them to engage in such a practice to show their faith in him. Mark 16: 17-18 reads, "And these signs shall follow them that believe: In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues. They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover."

Wolford told the Washington Post magazine in 2011 that he is carrying on the tradition of his ancestors by engaging in snake handling.

"Anybody can do it that believes it," Wolford said. "Jesus said, 'These signs shall follow them which believe.' This is a sign to show people that God has the power."

Wolford said watched his own father die at the age of 39 after a rattlesnake bit him during a similar service.

"He lived 101/2 hours," Wolford told the Washington Post Magazine. "When he got bit, he said he wanted to die in the church. Three hours after he was bitten, his kidneys shut down. After a while, your heart stops. I hated to see him go, but he died for what he believed in.

"I know it's real; it is the power of God," Wolford told the Washington Post Magazine last year. "If I didn't do it, if I'd never gotten back involved, it'd be the same as denying the power and saying it was not real."

ELVIS
06-01-2012, 09:27 AM
I was raised in the military, Mr. Jobless...

So this pastor was foolish and died, does that make God any less real ??

Maybe if you set your smug ego down for a minute and called out to God your life might be on a straighter path...

Just sayin'

:elvis:

private parts
06-01-2012, 10:40 AM

Maybe if you set your smug ego down for a minute and called out to God your life might be on a straighter path...

Just sayin'

That was God thinning out the herd. :clap:

jhale667
06-01-2012, 10:44 AM
Snake handlers are special kinds of zealots...they don't do that much in ELBOW's (red) neck of the woods, do they?

ELVIS
06-01-2012, 10:49 AM
Dude, south Louisiana is not the south you're thinking of...

There are creole and French Cajun people here, not typical southerners or rednecks or any of the racist stereotypes you dream about, idiot...

ELVIS
06-01-2012, 10:50 AM
That was God thinning out the herd. :clap:

Maybe so...

jhale667
06-01-2012, 11:59 AM

There are creole and French Cajun people here, not typical southerners or rednecks or any of the racist stereotypes you dream about, idiot...

Believe it or not, TOOL - I was saying snake handlers aren't big in your area - it's more of an (seriously rural) Appalachia thing. Defensive much?

hambon4lif
06-01-2012, 12:08 PM
Believe it or not, TOOL - I was saying snake handlers aren't big in your area -Evidently, snake-swallowers are, though.:blow:

ELVIS
06-01-2012, 12:11 PM
Believe it or not, TOOL - I was saying snake handlers aren't big in your area - it's more of an (seriously rural) Appalachia thing. Defensive much?

No, but you always call me a redneck and a hick and I don't live in an area like that...

Besides, I was born in Vallejo...

jhale667
06-01-2012, 12:15 PM
No, but you always call me a redneck and a hick and I don't live in an area like that...

And your behaving like one has little to do with where you live...that's where all the "swamp-thing" references come in handy... :lmao:

Besides, I was born in Vallejo...

And yet somehow your family thought LOUISIANA would be preferable...m'kay.... lol Job transfer?

hambon4lif
06-01-2012, 12:26 PM
And yet somehow your family thought LOUISIANA would be preferable...m'kay.... lol Job transfer?It's more of a case of them feeling they could just relocate to wherever they wanted...
....especially since the house had wheels on it.

ELVIS
06-01-2012, 12:27 PM
Dude, this area has a 4.1% unemployment rate...the best in the nation...

The oil industry is booming...

Houma Louisiana which is 19 miles away has been one of the fastest growing cities in America for over a decade, and in the late 90s was THE fastest growing city in America...

Houma is also the home of the cardiovascular institute of the south - a renowned world leader in cardiovascular medicine...

Meanwhile, California is literally dying...

jhale667
06-01-2012, 12:31 PM
Meanwhile, California is literally dying...

I love how you and Nyquil are always fond of spouting that (doubt either of you have set foot in the state in decades), and yet somehow it's still the music and entertainment capital of the world, and EVERYBODY who's anybody still wants to be here...

We're still doing something right...

ELVIS
06-01-2012, 12:31 PM
It's more of a case of them feeling they could just relocate to wherever they wanted...
....especially since the house had wheels on it.

No, it's because my father was transferred here to inspect communications equipment installation on navy and coast guard ships...they build ships here as well...

I stayed because I like the south, the heat, the people, the food, the environment, the women and the music...

ELVIS
06-01-2012, 12:33 PM
I love how you and Nyquil are always fond of spouting that (doubt either of you have set foot in the state in decades), and yet somehow it's still the music and entertainment capital of the world, and EVERYBODY who's anybody still wants to be here...

What is California doing right ??

Name one thing...

And I was there in 2009. I drove from San Diego to Seattle...

ELVIS
06-01-2012, 12:35 PM
People are leaving California in droves...

I lived in San Diego twice while growing up and when I went there in 2009 it was 99% Hispanic and run down...

jhale667
06-01-2012, 12:42 PM

I lived in San Diego twice while growing up and when I went there in 2009 it was 99% Hispanic and run down...

"Leaving in droves"? Not quite.
Where was this in 2009 exactly? Multiple locations, or somewhere like Van Nuys aka "Little Tijuana"? It's one of the most ethnically diverse states in the union, dude...'course you probably don't view that as a good thing.

ELVIS
06-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Not really...

What good has resulted from a community being "ethnically diverse" ??

jhale667
06-01-2012, 12:52 PM
Not really...

:headlights: Another truly idiotic statement.

Where to begin? Less narrow-minded fucktards like YOU, for starters... wonderous amounts of variety as far as attractive women go (and no one worrying - or mistakenly thinking they even have the RIGHT to worrry - about what color your girlfriend is) ...the food's WAAAAY better...like a bland-ass whitebread community can offer anything nearly as socially or intellectually enriching, stop fooling yourself and open your EYES, dude... yeah, bland RULES...dummy.

Satan
06-01-2012, 12:57 PM
Not really...

Well, it works here in Hell. We have always welcomed all kinds of people here.

Of course after you have been burning for a while, things like skin pigmentation really aren't relevant anymore.

jhale667
06-01-2012, 01:00 PM
Well, it works here in Hell. We have always welcomed all kinds of people here.

Of course after you have been burning for a while, things like skin pigmentation really aren't relevant anymore.

You're sticking with the plan of sending him to the Hell version of Harlem when he gets there just for the irony factor still, yes?

Satan
06-01-2012, 01:05 PM
You're sticking with the plan of sending him to the Hell version of Harlem when he gets there just for the irony factor still, yes?

Oh definitely! Nurse Presley will be doing the Harlem Shuffle down here..... http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOkIU8BCxgU

Seshmeister
06-01-2012, 01:06 PM

At the 2010 census the racial makeup of San Diego was 58.9% White, 6.7% African American, 0.6% Native American, 15.9% Asian (5.9% Filipino, 2.7% Chinese, 2.5% Vietnamese, 1.3% Indian, 1.0% Korean, 0.7% Japanese, 0.4% Laotian, 0.3% Cambodian, 0.1% Thai). 0.5% Pacific Islander, 12.3% from other races, and 5.1% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 28.8%. Among the Hispanic population, 24.9% are Mexican, and 0.6% are Puerto Rican.

Seshmeister
06-01-2012, 01:10 PM
Not really...

Much better food, later opening hours, better service, better culture just a better life environment in general.

What we do know for a fact is that a community of any species which isn't diverse dies out.

jhale667
06-01-2012, 01:16 PM
At the 2010 census the racial makeup of San Diego was 58.9% White, 6.7% African American, 0.6% Native American, 15.9% Asian (5.9% Filipino, 2.7% Chinese, 2.5% Vietnamese, 1.3% Indian, 1.0% Korean, 0.7% Japanese, 0.4% Laotian, 0.3% Cambodian, 0.1% Thai). 0.5% Pacific Islander, 12.3% from other races, and 5.1% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 28.8%. Among the Hispanic population, 24.9% are Mexican, and 0.6% are Puerto Rican.

There you go derailing a xenophobic ELBOW rant with facts again... :hee:

:guitar:

ELVIS
06-01-2012, 01:42 PM
Much better food

maybe if you prefer tacos and burritos.

later opening hours

at taco bell, Wendy's and 7-11

better service

you can't sustain a society on the service industry.

better culture

houses painted like a piñata, cars up on blocks and chickens and crops in the front yard does not equal better culture...LMAO!

just a better life environment in general.

see above...

Satan
06-01-2012, 01:48 PM
Mr Presley, if you think Mexicans eat at Taco Bell, you apparently don't know any Mexicans! http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

ELVIS
06-01-2012, 01:51 PM
I never said that...

But I know they (those that want to work) work there...

Just like Chinese people don't eat the MSG bullshit they serve to American idiots like asshale...

:biggrin:

Satan
06-01-2012, 02:08 PM
Yeah, you won't find Chinese people at Panda Express either. You also won't find any Devils there. Unholy shit, their food is awful! http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/g010.gif

ELVIS
06-01-2012, 02:10 PM
Lmao !!

Nitro Express
06-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Yeah, you won't find Chinese people at Panda Express either. You also won't find any Devils there. Unholy shit, their food is awful! http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/g010.gif

I only ate at Panda Express once. It was your typical Americanized sugar sauce coated Chinese food. It wasn't bad but then it wasn't great either.

Nitro Express
06-01-2012, 02:17 PM
Mr Presley, if you think Mexicans eat at Taco Bell, you apparently don't know any Mexicans! http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif

This gringo doesn't eat at Taco Bell. It's shit and it's expensive. Every little town now has at least one taco wagon. Cheaper and better than Taco Smell.

jhale667
06-01-2012, 02:23 PM
Gotta love how ELBOW spouts off his litany of lame bigoted stereotypical misconceptions (he likely got watching the Klan channel) as if they're fact... I officially don't believe you were born in CA or have ever set foot here or you wouldn't make ignorant statements like that.

Nitro Express
06-01-2012, 02:26 PM
It's not whether your community is diverse or not. It's whether the people in it are productive and honest. It's behavior that ruins communities not where the people are from or what color they are. It's how people act. Where the problems come in is where too many people in the community are non productive assholes who think they are entitled to everything just because they breath air. The Mexicans didn't ruin California, it was the complacent voting public who ruined it. They were too busy living the good life and not watching the store. The politicians took full advantage and ruined a huge economy in a very short amount of time. California got stoned and paid the price. It needs to go to rehab.

Nitro Express
06-01-2012, 02:37 PM

Dude have you checked your state's bond rating? It took your state six fucking months to issue a death certificate when my brother died. Dealing with your state even on the simplest legal matters is a nightmare. Also, enjoy your higher taxes. I guess California is great if you don't run a business there or don't own anything. What amazes me is people like you think everything is so swell there. I've seen the place in steady decline for the last 20 years and I'm just amazed at how the people that live there don't notice. It's night an day. California used to be pristine and cutting edge it's not anymore. I used to enjoy going there and now I just avoid the place.

private parts
06-01-2012, 02:44 PM

I know the Crips, the Bloods and MS-13 really dig it there.

ELVIS
06-01-2012, 02:50 PM
Gotta love how ELBOW spouts off his litany of lame bigoted stereotypical misconceptions (he likely got watching the Klan channel) as if they're fact... I officially don't believe you were born in CA or have ever set foot here or you wouldn't make ignorant statements like that.

Dude, I was born in Vallejo and lived at 145A Regency Way in Chula Vista twice. My parents still own the condo. They bought it new in 1972 when it was a beautiful place. We moved back there in 1980 and it was still beautiful...

The whole area is beginning to look like a dump now...

I'm not a liar, fool...

ELVIS
06-01-2012, 02:51 PM
And asshale...

Have you figured out what California is doing right yet ??

I'm waiting..

jhale667
06-01-2012, 02:53 PM
And that's YOU - spouting your opinion from Jackson (Bung) Hole, Wyoming, dude (for the record, I've been THERE and was seriously underwhelmed. It ain't all that either). And dealing with all 50 states in one capcity or another via my gig, no, not a nightmare compared to some.
Yeah, the sate's having financial problems, but is still the most diverse, tolerant state in the union, and a cultural mecca, not to mention the weather RULES and we're the entertainment capital of the nation along with NY. So yeah, NO place I'd rather be. Some of the biggest companies in the world (mine included) are still here and not planning to close up shop, so can't be that bad for business.

sadaist
06-01-2012, 02:54 PM
Down in Elvis' parts snakes don't bite people.....people bite snakes. (preferably with heavy batter & deep fried on a stick)

jhale667
06-01-2012, 02:55 PM
I know the Crips, the Bloods and MS-13 really dig it there.

SOMEBODY watches too much reich-wing fear-o-vision in TN... gang violence is way down, violence in general is.

jhale667
06-01-2012, 02:57 PM
Down in Elvis' parts snakes don't bite people.....people bite snakes. (preferably with heavy batter & deep fried on a stick)

Rednecks eat squirrels too, dude...not surprising.

sadaist
06-01-2012, 03:01 PM
If God didn't want man to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat.

jhale667
06-01-2012, 03:05 PM

They're still rodents, dude (sure, cute sometimes friendly ones with fuzzy tails, but...). Gotta draw the line somewhere.

private parts
06-01-2012, 03:08 PM

He would have made them out of tofu. :biggrin:

Nitro Express
06-01-2012, 03:08 PM
And that's YOU - spouting your opinion from Jackson (Bung) Hole, Wyoming, dude (for the record, I've been THERE and was seriously underwhelmed. It ain't all that either). And dealing with all 50 states in one capcity or another via my gig, no, not a nightmare compared to some.
Yeah, the sate's having financial problems, but is still the most diverse, tolerant state in the union, and a cultural mecca, not to mention the weather RULES and we're the entertainment capital of the nation along with NY. So yeah, NO place I'd rather be. Some of the biggest companies in the world (mine included) are still here and not planning to close up shop, so can't be that bad for business.

Yeah your state is doing great.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/california-352341-business-state.html
http://www.calwatchdog.com/2011/04/21/ca%E2%80%99s-bond-rating-equals-f-minus-grade/

private parts
06-01-2012, 03:11 PM
SOMEBODY watches too much reich-wing fear-o-vision in TN... gang violence is way down, violence in general is.

Fear-o-Vision is produced in LA right?

jhale667
06-01-2012, 03:12 PM
Yeah your state is doing great.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/california-352341-business-state.html
http://www.calwatchdog.com/2011/04/21/ca%E2%80%99s-bond-rating-equals-f-minus-grade/

So he links an Orange Curtain news source... that's not biased at all... :hee:

Didn't say there wasn't room for improvement, though...always is... still preferable overall to any other state I've been to, and I've seen most of 'em.

sadaist
06-01-2012, 03:13 PM
They're still rodents, dude (sure, cute sometimes friendly ones with fuzzy tails, but...). Gotta draw the line somewhere.

I agree. But hey, as long as something is killed humanely I try to stay out of it. I'd be willing to try anything (almost) once. I do really want to try rattlesnake some day. Had snails on a cruise ship once only cause they were free. I figured might as well try them since they're free. Tasted like mushrooms....just a lot chewier and the ICK factor was quite high. I could eat a squirrel a lot easier than an insect. Those people that shove a big ol long legged insect in their mouth & crunch away? Blech! This ain't motherfucking Fear Factor.

Mostly that's all novelty stuff though. I'll stick to pork & beef......and chicken when I have to.

jhale667
06-01-2012, 03:20 PM
I agree. But hey, as long as something is killed humanely I try to stay out of it. I'd be willing to try anything (almost) once. I do really want to try rattlesnake some day. Had snails on a cruise ship once only cause they were free. I figured might as well try them since they're free. Tasted like mushrooms....just a lot chewier and the ICK factor was quite high. I could eat a squirrel a lot easier than an insect. Those people that shove a big ol long legged insect in their mouth & crunch away? Blech! This ain't motherfucking Fear Factor.

Mostly that's all novelty stuff though. I'll stick to pork & beef......and chicken when I have to.

Yeah, NO desire to try insects...not a huge pork fan, either (except bacon....LOVE bacon)...more of a cow, chicken and fish guy myself. Think I'd be more apt to try 'gator or rattlesnake than squirrel. None of them potentially carry rabies...I mean, how long does it take to cook THAT out of meat?? :hee:

Diamondjimi
06-01-2012, 03:36 PM

His ignorance/arrogance stems from the simple fact that he's the first one in his family born with opposable thumbs... :biggrin:

(How else could he get those pill bottle tops off for all those years?...)

Nitro Express
06-01-2012, 03:52 PM
So he links an Orange Curtain news source... that's not biased at all... :hee:

Didn't say there wasn't room for improvement, though...always is... still preferable overall to any other state I've been to, and I've seen most of 'em.

How are bond ratings biased? The newspaper doesn't derive them, they just report the figures.

Satan
06-01-2012, 04:03 PM
It's not whether your community is diverse or not. It's whether the people in it are productive and honest. It's behavior that ruins communities not where the people are from or what color they are. It's how people act. Where the problems come in is where too many people in the community are non productive assholes who think they are entitled to everything just because they breath air. The Mexicans didn't ruin California, it was the complacent voting public who ruined it. They were too busy living the good life and not watching the store. The politicians took full advantage and ruined a huge economy in a very short amount of time. California got stoned and paid the price. It needs to go to rehab.

The guy who ruined California is the same guy who ruined America......

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l19/mookietxdj/misc%20debris/zombie_reagan.jpg

Nitro Express
06-01-2012, 04:04 PM
he links an Orange Curtain

Honestly do you think it's still the 1970's? Orange County is a mixed bag. Many of the conservatives that lived there have relocated to other states due to the poor fiscal management of the state. I've seen so many people that have held out just finally say enough is enough and get the hell out of Dodge.

OC isn't flaming liberal but it's not the conservative bastion it once was.

Nitro Express
06-01-2012, 04:14 PM
The guy who ruined California is the same guy who ruined America......

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l19/mookietxdj/misc%20debris/zombie_reagan.jpg

Ok. I think more people were responsible for it than just one guy. Even if the state had a great governor the state legislature would stone wall him. The problem with the state is it's become an over-regulated over spending monster. It's a mini version of the US Federal Government. I mean people will tolerate a huge amount of shit to live in the nice weather and enjoy the things the state has to offer but when taxes get too high and the regulations become smothering, it just wears you down to where you finally say this is not worth it. There just is not enough critical mass there to turn things around and one of the problems is people still deny they have the problems they do there.

Nitro Express
06-01-2012, 04:49 PM
There are fewer undocumented immigrants in California – and the Sacramento region – because many are now finding the American dream south of the border.

"It's now easier to buy homes on credit, find a job and access higher education in Mexico," Sacramento's Mexican consul general, Carlos González Gutiérrez, said Wednesday. "We have become a middle-class country."

Mexico's unemployment rate is now 4.9 percent, compared with 9.4 percent joblessness in the United States.

An estimated 300,000 undocumented immigrants have left California since 2008, though the remaining 2.6 million still make up 7 percent of the population and 9 percent of the labor force, according to the Public Policy Institute of California.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2011/07/28/118528/undocumented-immigrants-leaving.html#storylink=cpy

You will see more and more US Citizens retiring in latin America. I'm going down to Equador this summer to check it out. I don't care what bullshit the political parties spew the raw fact is people will move where the best opportunities are for them. Neither the Republicans and Democrats fixed anything, they both have made things worse. Both are organizations full of liars and con men. Fuck Em. They both ruined a good thing.

Nitro Express
06-01-2012, 05:04 PM
But hey fuck it. The public sucks. They really do deserve to get reamed by the politicians they produce. They really deserve it.

ELVIS
06-01-2012, 05:08 PM
How are bond ratings biased? The newspaper doesn't derive them, they just report the figures.

LMAO !!

Asshale is getting OWNED!

ELVIS
06-01-2012, 05:10 PM
His ignorance/arrogance stems from the simple fact that he's the first one in his family born with opposable thumbs... :biggrin:

(How else could he get those pill bottle tops off for all those years?...)

Im not ignorant ir arrogant...

I'm RE - LENT - LESS !!

Look into my eyes...

ELVIS
06-01-2012, 05:13 PM
Or even...

Hardrock69
06-01-2012, 05:18 PM

I'm RE - LENT - LESS !!

Look into my eyes...

Can't see them....your white hood gets in the way....

Satan
06-01-2012, 05:21 PM
Honestly do you think it's still the 1970's? Orange County is a mixed bag. Many of the conservatives that lived there have relocated to other states due to the poor fiscal management of the state. I've seen so many people that have held out just finally say enough is enough and get the hell out of Dodge.

OC isn't flaming liberal but it's not the conservative bastion it once was.

Hell's California embassy is in Orange County. I'll give you 666 guesses why that's the case.

jhale667
06-01-2012, 05:30 PM
LMAO !!

Asshale is getting OWNED!

No, that'd be YOU, trailer-boy. :hee: Keep dreaming...although your guest appearance on "swamp people" is a more realistic goal.

ELVIS
06-01-2012, 05:33 PM
I don't want to be on that stupid show...

I want to sit here and watch Nitro destroy you with facts...

Satan
06-01-2012, 05:47 PM
You sure you want to use the words "Nitro" and "facts" in the same sentence?

He gets his facts from the same source you do most of the time. (www.alexjonesdavidickeandthejewlizardbankersarego ingtokillusall.com)

sadaist
06-01-2012, 05:48 PM
This thread was way more fun when we were talking about the redneck food pyramid.

http://wholesalegourmet.net/images/AA2080.jpg

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-01-2012, 05:52 PM

I can confirm this.

jhale667
06-01-2012, 05:53 PM

He gets his facts from the same source you do most of the time. (www.alexjonesdavidickeandthejewlizardbankersarego ingtokillusall.com)

:lmao: It's fun watching the delusional paranoid conspiracy freaks prattle on, though - don't you think? Somewhere right now, you can bet BlatheringBitchBrie feels left out...:hee:

sadaist
06-01-2012, 05:56 PM
Dude, I was born in Vallejo and lived at 145A Regency Way in Chula Vista twice. My parents still own the condo. They bought it new in 1972 when it was a beautiful place. We moved back there in 1980 and it was still beautiful...

The whole area is beginning to look like a dump now...

I'm not a liar, fool...

Really dude? I grew up in El Cajon. Back side of it was Mt Miguel and we would offroad through Proctor Valley and end up in Chula Vista on the other side. (Well, kinda Jamul to Chula Vista). But yeah, a lot of San Diego is a lot crappier than it was in the 80's. Sad :(

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Alligator, Rattlesnake, Turtle, Bullfrog, Squirrel, Cottontail, Dove, Quail, Crawdad, Lamb, Bison, Cow, Goat, Domestic Hog, Russian Boar, White-tailed deer, Muledeer, Smoked Carp, Duck, Goose, Chicken, Turkey...I've had it all. I am certain I've eaten more parts of the usual suspects than most as well...Testicle, Brain, Tripe, Tongue, Liver, skin, sweetbreads, and barbacoa made from beef head. And it was good...all of it.

ELVIS
06-01-2012, 06:25 PM
Really dude? I grew up in El Cajon. Back side of it was Mt Miguel and we would offroad through Proctor Valley and end up in Chula Vista on the other side. (Well, kinda Jamul to Chula Vista). But yeah, a lot of San Diego is a lot crappier than it was in the 80's. Sad :(

Dude, I swear I did the same exact thing !!

I broke out my front teeth jumping bicycles back there...

Small world...

:killer:

Satan
06-01-2012, 06:57 PM
This thread was way more fun when we were talking about the redneck food pyramid.

http://wholesalegourmet.net/images/AA2080.jpg

If those were bottles of microbrew, wouldn't that be the FORD food pyramid? (Maybe even some Pyramid IPA in the mix actually) :gulp:

Diamondjimi
06-01-2012, 07:04 PM

Mmm K...

Look into my eyes...

Fag!

Dan
06-01-2012, 07:33 PM
I Live In the Deep South.:D

Angel
06-01-2012, 08:54 PM
I was raised in the military

That explains a lot

...the food's WAAAAY better... You're calling Cajun food BLAND??? Gotta disagree with that one! Cajun cooking is anything BUT bland! There's a lot of culture in Louisiana, from what I can tell. Of course, I'm partial to our Cajun cousins.

Angel
06-01-2012, 08:59 PM
I Live In the Deep South.:D Waaaaaayyyyyy deep!!!!

Dan
06-01-2012, 09:01 PM
She Screamed.:D

Nitro Express
06-01-2012, 09:08 PM
I had a boss who was one of those typical smug San Francisco types and whenever someone would call us from the south he would get angry and talk shit about them as soon as he hung up the phone. He would call them sister marrying, chicken screwing, this and that. It got old. I mean the guy had a livid hate for the south. What's ironic is I see all these liberals claim they are so tolerant and love diversity but they will stereotype a group of people and rail on them just as bad as the people they point the finger at.

Seeing this on both sides over the years just makes me write it off as a bunch on nonsense. Now I love to ask people what their solution is. I mean there are people on the right and the left that would love to open up a bunch of re-education camps. San Fransisco might open up a new colosseum to feed Christians to the lions. With the economy getting worse and everyone wanting to blame the scapegoat of their choice the slagging gets worse and worse. I've never seen the country this divided ever.

Nitro Express
06-01-2012, 09:14 PM

I've never used Alex Jones as a news source. I don't even go to his site.

Nitro Express
06-01-2012, 09:20 PM
I always found San Diego to be pretty boring. I dated a girl who went to USD for awhile. What got me was going to the Silicon Valley and seeing how depressed it was. There was so much vacant commercial real estate and the roads were falling into disrepair. All the nice manicured landscaping had gone to pot. In the mid 80's the place was hoping and everything was manicured. 20 years later it looked so bad. It blows me away a place could degrade so bad in 20 years.

jhale667
06-01-2012, 09:27 PM
You're calling Cajun food BLAND??? Gotta disagree with that one! Cajun cooking is anything BUT bland! There's a lot of culture in Louisiana, from what I can tell. Of course, I'm partial to our Cajun cousins.

Nope, sure didn't, don't misunderstand - ..should've added "overall". Cajun food rocks, but you can't say there's not waaaaay more variety to be had here... due to all that diversity stuff ELBOW thinks is such a bad thing. ;)

ELVIS
06-01-2012, 09:33 PM
Dude, there's more food diversity in New Orleans than possibly any place on earth...

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-01-2012, 09:33 PM
I'm sure you'd find more places in Southern Louisiana where you felt you were in a foreign culture than you would where you live.

ELVIS
06-01-2012, 09:34 PM
Exactly...

jhale667
06-01-2012, 09:58 PM
Dude, there's more food diversity in New Orleans than possibly any place on earth...

Oh, so you're OK with food diversity...just not racial diversity...got it.

Nitro Express
06-01-2012, 10:03 PM
Nope, sure didn't, don't misunderstand - ..should've added "overall". Cajun food rocks, but you can't say there's not waaaaay more variety to be had here... due to all that diversity stuff ELBOW thinks is such a bad thing. ;)

I think some of that San Francisco SMUG has drifted down to the southern part of the state. Drive around the country dude. Almost everyplace is diverse now.

jhale667
06-01-2012, 10:10 PM
I think some of that San Francisco SMUG has drifted down to the southern part of the state.

Uh, you're not paid to think....but try looking up "SMUG" in the dictionary, your pic's in there! :yo:

Drive around the country dude. Almost everyplace is diverse now.

I have, and I disagree. Not quite yet. That will inevitably change, I will give you that...

Satan
06-01-2012, 10:35 PM

This recent full page ad which ran in Lousiana newspapers would suggest otherwise.......

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Daily-Advertiser-Ad.jpg

Nitro Express
06-01-2012, 10:58 PM
Oh we can have a bright future if enough people start thinking about the greater good instead of their own selfish agendas. I mean the bankers are playing the public like absolute fools right now. They have created so much debt on purpose because that destroys the economy and communities and then they just repossess it or take it. It costs them very little to do this. They just bribe enough political cronies to spend, spend, spend.

So we have to get a lot of debt written off because nobody is going to pay it off and we need a whole new banking system with an open to the public utility running it. Unless that is done and this debt cycle continues there will be no recovery.

These guys want more wars and us at each other's throats. So something here has to snap and it will. I see the banking as the main problem. It's taken over the political process that we the people should be in charge of.

I think what needs to be done is an unbiased national survey on what people want. Everything we hear is so biased one way or another but I would be interested in knowing exactly what people overall see their ideal future as being. Then you base your long-term goals on that and budget accordingly.

The main problem I see with the US is it has no long-term plan or vision. We just infight over petty shit. I mean the congress is going to arguing over the budget again because they kick the can to the next year and there is no long-term plan. It drives me nuts.

If you go to China it's obvious they have a long-term plan. Not that I agree with the Chinese way of doing things but someone sat down and made the decision they were going to modernize the country and in 30 short years they have done an amazing job of it. A lack of planning and having that in accordance with what the public in general wants is this country's biggest problem.

The diversity is just the natural result of the world getting smaller due to technology.

ELVIS
06-02-2012, 12:17 AM
Oh, so you're OK with food diversity...just not racial diversity...got it.

I have no problem with any race or person as long as they're here to improve themselves and their community...

You know (maybe you don't), to be part of the solution, not the problem...

The kind of diversity you seem to like allows for low life scum to to leech off of the system until ultimately there is no system...and that's where California (and any other bastion of liberalism) is headed...

ELVIS
06-02-2012, 12:21 AM
This recent full page ad which ran in Lousiana newspapers would suggest

Louisiana and south Louisiana are two totally different places, with different people and Totally different culture...

Nitro Express
06-02-2012, 12:33 AM
I don't think it's liberalism vs. conservatism that is the problem. I mean Steve Jobs was a liberal but he didn't feel he was entitled for everyone else to to pay his way. I see a lot of people who claim to be conservative but they have this entitlement complex too.

It used to be a conservative was a person who believed sex before marriage was a sin and you had to attend church every Sunday and stores being open on Sunday was taboo and all of that. A liberal was open to sexual relationships outside of marriage and more of an individual choice type thing than running inside of someone else's program.

I always liked the rugged individualism and work ethic of the conservative mindset but actually that existed in the good old liberalism model too. I would say Steve Jobs had both of those qualities.

I don't particularly like the modern liberalism because it's just become another authoritarian system. If you disagree with something in any of the particular movements they really come after you. They have become as bad as the right wingers they point their fingers at. They want to censor you and shut you up as well.

It's all the same damn thing now. The same people are backing the trends in both camps using media and sometimes the educational system to do it.

If you truly are a stand alone individual you will not associate with either the liberal camp or the conservative camp because both of them want to control everything, shut you up, and dictate what your life is going to be. Fuck that. So I spit on both of them.

ELVIS
06-02-2012, 12:46 AM
Me too...

I assure you, I am a stand alone individual...

I know how to take care of myself and others, and I don't cost taxpayers one penny...

As Ted Nugent says, I live my life in the asset column...

Nitro Express
06-02-2012, 12:47 AM
The real problem in this country is too many people expect the public at large to finance their lifestyles. The bankers want bailouts for their corruption and mismanagement. Government contractors abuse their role. People who would be better off getting off government assistance and going out on their own stay on it because it's there and they are complacent just having it. People start wars to make money off the tax payer. Everyone is fucking leaching off the public funds and we are driving up debt to pay for it. It's wreak less and it's selfish. In fact, it's theft. You have some of the rich leaching the system and you have almost 40% of the lower earning public taking and not putting anything in. It's what's left of the middle class that get hit with the taxes. It's the people making $60,000 a year who pay their own bills who are getting reamed in this system.

So this is love
06-02-2012, 12:59 AM
yada yada we all do have assets to some extent ...but the thing is the system favors the 1%er ...I mean how much is enough for certain people...

Nitro Express
06-02-2012, 01:00 AM
Me too...

I assure you, I am a stand alone individual...

I know how to take care of myself and others, and I don't cost taxpayers one penny...

As Ted Nugent says, I live my life in the asset column...

I overpaid on my tax vouchers and the IRS refused to give me a refund. They said I go put it towards next years taxes. So I overpaid for 2011. I have no idea what a tax refund is. I think everyone should be self employeed at least once in their life. It would be a good education on how the real world works. Then I'm always wondering what the taxes are going to be next year and if energy costs are going to go up. Cap and Trade would have killed my business. Our electrical rates are going up because the Obama Administration is forcing our power company to buy green power. Our power is all hydroelectric but yet we are going to pay 5% more because of some stupid green nonsense. I don't know what's greener than hydroelectric and we need the dams for irrigation. I can't make a long-term business plan in this country because the country has no plan. They run on a month to month basis. You can't run an economy this way and I'm tired of hearing all the partisan excuses.

Nitro Express
06-02-2012, 01:06 AM
yada yada we all do have assets to some extent ...but the thing is the system favors the 1%er ...I mean how much is enough for certain people...

The 1% aren't stupid. They would love nothing more than to get us all in a class war while they continue to rob the country. You have to be careful here. Also they love to throw one of their own to the sharks to take the attention off the ones who really have the most pull. Who you want to go after are the people who sit on the Federal Reserve Board and some of the big banks. Just saying it's the 1% is too simple. You want to name specific names and exactly what the person is guilty of. I see people on welfare driving new cars while i see working people driving old ones. Just because there are some rich crooks doesn't make taking government money when you don't need it less of a disgrace. Someone has to pay for it and it's going to be someone working their ass off for an average living. That's who pays the taxes.

It's not how many assets you own it's whether you are honest and believe in honest pay for honest work. That work ethic is not at the levels it should be. A system is only as good as the people in it. If you have too many dishonest people then you have a problem. This is where we are and it's what's ruined us.

I almost think we should bring dueling back. If someone slanders you or rips you off you can call them out for a dual. People would watch their ass then. People could do business on a handshake and you could trust their word because people cared about their public reputation. Now it's what can we get away with? There is no honor anymore.

ELVIS
06-02-2012, 01:13 AM
More like .001%

So this is love
06-02-2012, 01:24 AM
The 1% aren't stupid. They would love nothing more than to get us all in a class war while they continue to rob the country. You have to be careful here. Also they love to throw one of their own to the sharks to take the attention off the ones who really have the most pull. Who you want to go after are the people who sit on the Federal Reserve Board and some of the big banks. Just saying it's the 1% is too simple. You want to name specific names and exactly what the person is guilty of. I see people on welfare driving new cars while i see working people driving old ones. Just because there are some rich crooks doesn't make taking government money when you don't need it less of a disgrace. Someone has to pay for it and it's going to be someone working their ass off for an average living. That's who pays the taxes.

It's not how many assets you own it's whether you are honest and believe in honest pay for honest work. That work ethic is not at the levels it should be. A system is only as good as the people in it. If you have too many dishonest people then you have a problem. This is where we are and it's what's ruined us.

I almost think we should bring dueling back. If someone slanders you or rips you off you can call them out for a dual. People would watch their ass then. People could do business on a handshake and you could trust their word because people cared about their public reputation. Now it's what can we get away with? There is no honor anymore.

ok you pictured me with that last paragraph, I wish people could still live this way...

So this is love
06-02-2012, 01:26 AM
More like .001%

You must not discount the entourage....brownies...suck ups whatever you call them.....they are part of the team 1%

Nitro Express
06-02-2012, 01:27 AM
Yup. It's very few people. Its why I would love to see an open to the public Federal Reserve audit and have the shark's exposed. It's old money. They knew exactly how to position themselves and keep out of sight. Very smart people but then when your grandfather was worth $300 billion 100 years ago and you don't have to worry about paying the overhead, then you can be quite effective. What amazes me is how disciplined these people are for the wealth they inherited. They must have had some hardcore parenting. I don't know if the Harriman's are still in the circle. They had a ranch up by us and were not very nice people. Grand Daddy Bush worked for their investment bank. It's old railroad money and oil money and that went into banking which is the most powerful lucrative place to be. The trick is you start foundations and then that makes your money tax exempt and then you can use grants to buy people off and then access government money to run your programs. These people know how to play the game and it's all rigged. You can't break it either unless you get enough politicians in office on your side or strike and boycott their power bases. I mean if everyone stopped using US Dollars and Euros we would have the bastards but good luck on that one.

Nitro Express
06-02-2012, 01:29 AM
You must not discount the entourage....brownies...suck ups whatever you call them.....they are part of the team 1%

That's what gets thrown to us when the heat gets turned up but it never kills the beast. Those guys aren't the brains of the operation. Right now the brains are all over 70 years old. They are old men. They usually train a nephew or a son to take over though. This is 100 year plus money here. These families have unbelievable discipline.

Nitro Express
06-02-2012, 01:39 AM
I ended up majoring in finance in college because I liked managerial accounting but hated tax accounting. I mean I could pick and choose where I wanted to live if I was an auditor and I seriously considered it but I just don't like doing what accountants have to do. I found finance far more interesting. So you start your entry level finance classes and those aren't bad. It's basically amortization models dealing with present and future value. Then when you get into the 300 level courses it gets very esoteric and complicated. Lot's of number crunching. Then you actually get into the financial world and find it's parallel universes. The higher up you get the more simple it becomes. You find they purposefully keep it esoteric for the little people to confuse them and make them need an expert. It's kind of like how a mechanic takes advantage of a car owner because the owner doesn't understand cars. It's all a game. Then you discover the big secret. It's all about being connected. Finance is controlled by some old networks and you are either in or out. Sure you can work in the lower levels but if the shit hits the fan it's you they hang out and its you they lay off. Nothing ever happens to the top. Even if a country kicks that bank out they just relocate somewhere else in the world.

Satan
06-02-2012, 04:57 AM
The kind of diversity you seem to like allows for low life scum to to leech off of the system until ultimately there is no system...and that's where California (and any other bastion of liberalism) is headed...

You just described the BCE and Bain Capital. So how is that "liberalism"

ELVIS
06-02-2012, 10:20 AM
Because both parties are way left of where I stand...

ashstralia
06-02-2012, 10:36 AM
i'm a bogan.

sent from my commodore 64 via soupcan/string.

jhale667
06-02-2012, 11:48 AM

Another lie. EVERYONE who's capable should pull their weight, never said anything otherwise. Don't try to project your idiot fantasy of what you imagine liberals to be on me, dipshit.

ELVIS
06-02-2012, 11:59 AM
Wild you agree that the system allows people to live pretty comfortably without pulling their own weight ??

jhale667
06-02-2012, 12:04 PM
Wild you agree that the system allows people to live pretty comfortably without pulling their own weight ??

Reading comprehension issue? Did I not just say that every capable person should pull their own weight? Who are these people in your dream world that live "comfortably" without doing so?

ELVIS
06-02-2012, 12:37 PM
They are everywhere...

Between 2007 and 2010, 69 million dollars in California welfare was spent on cruise ships, hotels, department stores, and resturants in Hawaii, Miami and Guam, and casinos in Las Vegas...

That's where your hard earned tax dollars are going and california says they dont have the money to investigate the fraud...

Nickdfresh
06-02-2012, 01:53 PM
Because both parties are way left of where I stand...

Which effectively makes you psychotic to the point you're un-American since both parties have never been more right wing in jingoistic terms...

ELVIS
06-02-2012, 02:48 PM
Spending money like there is no tomorrow...

Taking rights away in the name of security from al Qaeda...

Expanding the military industrial complex...

Forcing people to pay into a medical insurance system that doesn't even work...

Using propaganda to turn people against the rich...

Both sides play this exact game...

Fuck 'em both...

Both are liberal creeping slowly towards socialism...

jhale667
06-02-2012, 03:04 PM
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4562329598559631&id=986fcd48a773a7a98ca4c4b273078c7e

sadaist
06-02-2012, 03:10 PM
They are everywhere...

Between 2007 and 2010, 69 million dollars in California welfare was spent on cruise ships, hotels, department stores, and resturants in Hawaii, Miami and Guam, and casinos in Las Vegas...

That's where your hard earned tax dollars are going and california says they dont have the money to investigate the fraud...

But they will set up a committee to review the spending & efficiency of other committees. The results will then be reviewed by yet another committee.

Nitro Express
06-02-2012, 03:11 PM
The agenda really is to break the back of what's left of the independent people in this country. Right now the government is targeting small business owners who create the most jobs in this country by the way and people who own their own agricultural businesses. The agenda is to destroy people using regulations, increasing the cost of doing business via taxes and regulations, and cutting off available loans. Then the big corporate owners take over. Look at how the government currently operates. It serves multinational corporations not the individual. I don't see why people can't see this it's plain as day. Some people who like socialism think it's great but it's not socialism it's corporate fascism and you as an individual have no rights unless of course you are a major stock holder.

The corporations are pretty shrewd. They will sell the right wing on keeping us safe from the rag heads and then they get more contracts and power in the name of security and fighting for democracy. Then they sell the left wing by saying corporate monopolies are socialism.

By the time the people figure out they have been duped it's election time again and everyone thinks the new guy is going to fix things. So like an engine the piston just goes back and forth between the left and right and this drives the corporate/banking agenda of taking everything over forward.

Then you give the little people endless choices on things that don't matter and consolidate the choices that matter. We only have two political parties that matter. We went from 50 media companies down to five but hey if you want jelly beans, meaningless cable channels, and flavors of ice cream we have you covered. Just look at the choices you have of toothpaste but you only have two choices of political parties with only two presidential candidates that have any chance in hell of getting elected and that just exists to give you the illusion of choice.

jhale667
06-02-2012, 03:13 PM
http://farm1.staticflickr.com/31/57420134_b5f5e1e68d_z.jpg?zz=1

ELVIS
06-02-2012, 03:18 PM
I see it, Nitro...

People like asshale don't want to see it...

The sky is literally falling in California and he still thinks its great...

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-02-2012, 03:27 PM
I can tell Nitro is a well-educated well-read person who can see the big picture. The more I read, the more wise he proves to be.

Sensible Shoes
06-02-2012, 03:52 PM

Just sayin'

I'll remember that during the rest of my worthless life that you told me to have.

ELVIS
06-02-2012, 04:37 PM
I never said have a worthless life...

sadaist
06-02-2012, 05:30 PM
I see it, Nitro...

California IS great. It's the people that suck. But as far as the land here....no place in the world is better. No place.

Nitro Express
06-02-2012, 06:15 PM
I see it, Nitro...

I've seen that for years. I would go down to California and go out with my friends there and I would point out the problems and they were oblivious to it. I would point out how much Sacramento was ripping them off and they didn't care.

What it's going to boil down to is it's going to cost more to live in California, it's going to be harder to run any kind of business there; especially, if you have a business that uses chemicals. The quality of life will continue to go down as there will be less money available to maintain the state infrastructure.

If you are very wealthy it will still be a nice place to live but it will cost you more tax wise. If you aren't rich it won't be much of an existence. Being middle class there will be impossible.

Nitro Express
06-02-2012, 06:20 PM
California IS great. It's the people that suck. But as far as the land here....no place in the world is better. No place.

California is some nice real estate but I've been around the world a fair bit and there are other nice places. What destroyed the place was the people there. I see them move to other places and they seem to ruin where they relocate to. Just asks anyone who lives in Seattle, Boise, or Portland.

I mean weren't you talking about leaving the place for Manitoba willing to trade mexican food for some meat and potatoes and HP Sauce?

The thing about California especially the southern part of it, it's a man made oasis. Without irrigation water it goes back to desert. It was actually quite a barren place down there until some go getters built a wonder of a water distribution system to turn the desert green. It's pretty amazing what those people did.

FORD
06-02-2012, 07:05 PM
California is some nice real estate but I've been around the world a fair bit and there are other nice places. What destroyed the place was the people there. I see them move to other places and they seem to ruin where they relocate to. Just asks anyone who lives in Seattle, Boise, or Portland.

Or halfway between Portland and Seattle, for that matter.

The Californians that moved up here brought their traffic, their reckless Grover Norquist type ballot initiatives, their pollution and their DLC false "Democrats" with them. I really wish they would take all of them back.

ELVIS
06-02-2012, 07:26 PM

VAiN
06-02-2012, 07:45 PM
sent from my commodore 64 via soupcan/string.

:appl:

Seshmeister
06-03-2012, 07:52 AM
This recent full page ad which ran in Lousiana newspapers would suggest otherwise.......

http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Daily-Advertiser-Ad.jpg

That is so beyond fucking crazy I don't know where to start.

They are trying to connect the killing of a priest in Mexico in the 1920s when the government tried draconian laws to separate church and state with a UN resolution which attempts to alleviate child poverty and reduce climate change????

Va Beach VH Fan
06-03-2012, 10:20 AM
If you guys want to talk about the snake handler, do it....

Other than that, this thread is on thin ice....

ELVIS
06-03-2012, 11:10 AM
Maybe you should just ban softcock...:biggrin:

binnie
06-03-2012, 12:34 PM
Not really...

Look at your CD collection.........

Hardrock69
06-03-2012, 06:35 PM

Just sayin'

I may be temporarily out of a job (a situation ending soon, by MY decision), but at least I am not an inbred, idiot racist dumbass. :hee:

As for the pastor, his death only is proof that claiming to be a Christian does not automatically make someone immune from snakebite.

And no, it does not make God any less real.

And, any "God" worth a damn is not going to care that someone is stupid enough to play with venemous snakes.

I do not need to call out to "God" to put me on a "straighter path". Perhaps you do, but that is your failing if you are so stupid you cannot live a decent, honest, and moral life without having to depend on some "conceptual religious deity" that may or may not exist in order to do so.

If you were truly a "Christian", you would not be the ignorant racist mouth-breather you are!

Just sayin....:umm:

Hardrock69
06-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Only in Roth Army can I post about an ignorant snake-handling fool, and see an argument erupt about politics, statehood, diversity, culture, FOOD, economics, God and everything else on the planet EXCEPT snake-handlers and their ignorant backwoods West Virginia churches.....

But that is diversity, eh?

Turned a one-dimensional post into a multi-faceted discussion about life, liberty, and the pursuit of ignorance! :lmao:

But seriously....that is something that makes the Roth Army interesting, unpredictable, and somewhat volatile....even in the midst of the inability of it's membership to stay on topic....it many times produces hilarious or droolingly lascivious results....like my post about Nancy Grace taking it up the ass! :lmao:

DavidLeeNatra
06-03-2012, 06:43 PM
Only in Roth Army can I post about an ignorant snake-handling fool, and see an argument erupt about politics, statehood, diversity, culture, God and everything else on the planet EXCEPT snake-handlers and their ignorant backwoods West Virginia churches.....

But that is diversity, eh?

Turned a one-dimensional post into a multi-faceted discussion about life, liberty, and the pursuit of ignorance! :lmao:

let's talk about hair, piped in vocals and some sheep dogs and we can bring some piss poor drunk mod to move this fucker in main and give it a sticky...

ELVIS
06-03-2012, 08:11 PM
I'll drink to that...

:beers:

ELVIS
06-03-2012, 08:12 PM
Thats proof I don't drink anymore...

DavidLeeNatra
06-03-2012, 08:17 PM
Thats proof I don't drink anymore...