PDA

View Full Version : I wanna be like K-Fed...

Yount
06-04-2012, 06:55 AM
It could be a reality show.
I just wanna pull a babe like Anna Kornikova or some young rich girl where my modest $$$ needs are met but all I have to do is help her with her serve and tantric lovemaking techniques. Carry her handbag to a few functions, sink a few pots in a nice suit. I feel like taking the easy way Monday's.

ashstralia
06-04-2012, 07:58 AM
go on man, make it happen!

(you may need to clean a few pools, and deliver some pizzas first though.)

Nitro Express
06-04-2012, 02:38 PM
You have to give good back rubs, listen and be non threatening. Then she will warm up to you more and more money and sex will come. I would rub Jennifer Aniston's back and make her breakfast in the morning for a shot at it.

First you have to hang where these people hang. I probably would just start going to the Chateau Marmont a lot and just become a regular. The staff of people who work there are pretty cool and if you aren't blabbing gossip, causing trouble, or pestering people they pretty much treat everyone like everyone else. Celebs come there all the time and if you are there, you are cool, they see you aren't going to bug them you might be able to work your way into the circle. It would take some time and hanging in those places isn't exactly cheap but you have to fish where the fish are and then they have to trust you. That's the real trick. You have to prove to them you will be Mr. Loyal.

Sensible Shoes
06-04-2012, 02:53 PM
I"ve been looking for a boy toy.

Yount
06-05-2012, 06:19 AM
I like these ideas!
And I mean this in mostly a good way. It's not necessarily a plot for her fortune. I'm just sick/bored of my career(s).