PDA

View Full Version : Know the Issues: What are the real choices in 2012?

Satan
06-06-2012, 04:38 PM
http://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/voterocky/pages/333/attachments/original/1337116501/FinalObamaRomneyRockyCompare.png?1337116501

knuckleboner
06-06-2012, 11:45 PM
hmmm...this wouldn't happen to be a bit of a biased comparison, would it?...

Dr. Love
06-07-2012, 01:22 AM
I think the real important thing to take away from it is that Romney and Obama are practically the same candidate.

BigBadBrian
06-07-2012, 01:57 PM
Geez Louise, FORD has evidently found another nutball-of-the-month to back. Maybe he'll give us a scream just lie Howie Dean did! :biggrin:

sadaist
06-07-2012, 02:00 PM
Rocky Anderson? Never heard of him. Democrat version of Ron Raul?

Satan
06-07-2012, 02:07 PM
Rocky Anderson? Never heard of him. Democrat version of Ron Raul?

Former mayor of Salt Lake City, and life long Demoncrat who got fed up with the right wing corporatist takeover of the party.

And I see the usual suspects are lining up to throw stones at the man because they can't criticize him on the issues. As for Howard Dean, he was proven to be 666% correct in everything he said back in 2003/04.

DLR Bridge
06-07-2012, 02:17 PM
Geez Louise, FORD has evidently found another nutball-of-the-month to back. Maybe he'll give us a scream just lie Howie Dean did! :biggrin:

This passionate nutball-of-the month would have done better against Bush than Kerry. The Democrats put the wrong guy out there.

Satan
06-07-2012, 02:22 PM
Yep. the 2004 election was actually stolen twice. Everybody knows about the Diebold theft in Ohio, but the rigged caucus in Iowa was far worse. Dean would have disemboweled the Chimp and they all knew it, including caucus fixer/Monsanto shill Tom VilSUCK who was governor of Iowa at the time.

sadaist
06-07-2012, 02:32 PM
Whatever happened to General Wesley Clark? That guy drop off the face of the Earth? I still don't get why we don't have military men run for President. I think the last time I remember any serious talk was Colin Powell (before he hopped sides). I remember also a push for Shwarzkopf but it didn't last long. Weird we have been in constant state of war for a decade and the generals aren't nationally known figures. Well, that 1 that blabbed to Rolling Stone.

Satan
06-07-2012, 02:49 PM
It's questionable whether Clark was ever a serious candidate, or whether he was a Clinton puppet placed there to siphon off support from Dean. Remember that in 2004, Hillary was already planning her 2008 run, and didn't see any serious competition blocking her way. Nobody had even heard of Barack Obama at the time, and every single person at the Republican infiltration into the Demoncratic party known as the "Democratic Leadership Council" knew that Judas IsKerryot would lose to the Chimp... or at least not win by a total that Chimpy couldn't steal (as was eventually the case in Ohio)

Howard Dean would have changed that. He would easily have beaten the Chimp, and that would have kept Hillary out of the running until 2012, when she would be well into her 60s. That was less acceptable to Hillary's ego than another 4 years of the BCE destroying the country, apparently. http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d085.gif

Not to mention it was all for nothing, since she got her ass kicked in 2008 anyway. Just think where the US might have been now if it was the 8th year of the Dean presidency. Iraq and Afghanistan long over. The economy would have never tanked as hard as it did, as the 2008 crash would have never happened. It's really sad, even here from Hell where it doesn't directly affect us.