PDA

View Full Version : If the 2012 US Presidential Election Were Held Today, Who Would You Vote For?

FORD
06-09-2012, 04:07 PM
Never mind the corporate media polls. What do you say?

Nitro Express
06-09-2012, 04:19 PM
Out of the list posted I would vote for Rocky.

Unchainme
06-09-2012, 05:52 PM
fuck it.

gary johnson.

I'd be cool if him and rocky teamed up though.

Satan
06-09-2012, 06:25 PM
fuck it.

gary johnson.

I'd be cool if him and rocky teamed up though.

I don't think that's likely. There's a lot they probably agree on, (weed, wars, weddings, etc.) but when it comes to economic issues, Gary is pretty much right down the line with the Randtard fairytales of "deregulate everything and let the (no longer existent) free market decide". By his own admission, Johnson is pretty much the ideological equivalent of Ron Paul - except he gave up the pretense of calling himself a "Republican" and Ron still does - though he probably won't after he retires from Congress.

With the economy obviously being a major concern right now, I don't think you could put a ticket together with two candidates who would have 180 degree differences on those issues.

Nitro Express
06-09-2012, 06:37 PM
I think the problem is people have forgotten what the concept of the United States was. It was about having constitutional protection so individuals could pursue their own happiness. It's not a democracy which is the majority of the people telling the minority what to do. It's every individual having universal rights and those are documented and protected by the constitution and all our elected officials, judges, and members of the military swear an oath to protect those rights. The problem is the mass majority of these people are in violation of their oath and they are not doing their job and they need to be removed from office.

The constitution protects individualism and that means it stands for diversity. When you have diversity not everyone is going to agree. That's why originally the local governments and states were given a lot of power to govern themselves because people in different areas live differently. We just need to recognize the differences and say if they aren't killing anyone or hurting anyone they have the constitutional right to believe what they want and leave it at that. We need to stand for individual freedom again instead of letting politicians and political parties divide us with our diversity. People just aren't all going to agree and we aren't going to hold hands and sing kumbaya and skip off through a green meadow of daisies. One size does not fit all. We need to carve out our little paradise and allow others the same privilege.

As far as the economy goes it's the failure of the brenton woods system that was set up after WWII. The US, The UK, and France were put in charge of the global economy and the US Dollar was to be the world reserve currency. The World Bank, and International Monetary Fund were supposed to eliminate poverty and wars. Instead they became global loan sharks getting countries in debt and stealing their assets. The Bank of International Settlements set up after World War I to eliminate the gold standard and wars used it's partner central banks like the Federal Reserve to create debt in order to break industrialized nations and take them over.

That's the problem with the economy in the western world. Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa have gotten fed up with this old system and have started their own international trade organization with over 130 countries supporting it called BRICS. If you look at the world economy outside of the G8 the world economy is growing so the problem is in North America and Europe because we allowed a bunch of crooks to run our central banking systems. So the solution is all these central banks need to be audited, people thrown in jail, public trials held, and a bunch of debt written off. Most of the debt is owed to central banks like the Federal Reserve and can be written off.

The only candidate or politician in general I have seen that gets this problem is Ron Paul. You have to understand what the problem is before you can fix it.

dazzlindino
06-09-2012, 08:06 PM
I think the problem is people have forgotten what the concept of the United States was. It was about having constitutional protection so individuals could pursue their own happiness. It's not a democracy which is the majority of the people telling the minority what to do. It's every individual having universal rights and those are documented and protected by the constitution and all our elected officials, judges, and members of the military swear an oath to protect those rights. The problem is the mass majority of these people are in violation of their oath and they are not doing their job and they need to be removed from office.

The constitution protects individualism and that means it stands for diversity. When you have diversity not everyone is going to agree. That's why originally the local governments and states were given a lot of power to govern themselves because people in different areas live differently. We just need to recognize the differences and say if they aren't killing anyone or hurting anyone they have the constitutional right to believe what they want and leave it at that. We need to stand for individual freedom again instead of letting politicians and political parties divide us with our diversity. People just aren't all going to agree and we aren't going to hold hands and sing kumbaya and skip off through a green meadow of daisies. One size does not fit all. We need to carve out our little paradise and allow others the same privilege.

As far as the economy goes it's the failure of the brenton woods system that was set up after WWII. The US, The UK, and France were put in charge of the global economy and the US Dollar was to be the world reserve currency. The World Bank, and International Monetary Fund were supposed to eliminate poverty and wars. Instead they became global loan sharks getting countries in debt and stealing their assets. The Bank of International Settlements set up after World War I to eliminate the gold standard and wars used it's partner central banks like the Federal Reserve to create debt in order to break industrialized nations and take them over.

That's the problem with the economy in the western world. Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa have gotten fed up with this old system and have started their own international trade organization with over 130 countries supporting it called BRICS. If you look at the world economy outside of the G8 the world economy is growing so the problem is in North America and Europe because we allowed a bunch of crooks to run our central banking systems. So the solution is all these central banks need to be audited, people thrown in jail, public trials held, and a bunch of debt written off. Most of the debt is owed to central banks like the Federal Reserve and can be written off.

The only candidate or politician in general I have seen that gets this problem is Ron Paul. You have to understand what the problem is before you can fix it.

awesome post!

Nickdfresh
06-09-2012, 08:25 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZSNkRJ1x2Qs?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZSNkRJ1x2Qs?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Dr. Love
06-09-2012, 08:37 PM
Picked Gary Johnson, though I don't like some of his stances... better than the others. If anyone could put forward a credible plan to vastly reduce deficits (I'm ok with some deficit, just not this much) and a way to pay down/pay off the debt, and then lower taxes, I'd probably vote for them regardless of political affiliation (unless it was paired with a continuation of the warfare state)

Satan
06-09-2012, 09:09 PM
Well, Clinton left with a surplus. So the easy fix would be to roll back everything Chimpy did, and start from there. Which means his wars, his tax cuts for the rich, and the ridiculous expansions of the "defense" budget and Reichland security.

None of the above has done a damn thing to protect America, and in most cases (certainly economically) has made things far worse.

speedtruckermf
06-09-2012, 11:29 PM
Republican please! Romney is not my first pic, but anybody would be better than PBO!

Satan
06-09-2012, 11:35 PM
The Patriot Box Office is running for President?

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Patriot/Box_Office_Core/images/pboside1.jpg

I mean it's a cool little media player and all, but the chips are made in China, so I doubt the birther lunatics will go for it....

TwoFoolsAMinute
06-09-2012, 11:53 PM
I keep writing in Ron Paul...he doesn't ever win.

Unchainme
06-10-2012, 12:16 AM
I don't think that's likely. There's a lot they probably agree on, (weed, wars, weddings, etc.) but when it comes to economic issues, Gary is pretty much right down the line with the Randtard fairytales of "deregulate everything and let the (no longer existent) free market decide". By his own admission, Johnson is pretty much the ideological equivalent of Ron Paul - except he gave up the pretense of calling himself a "Republican" and Ron still does - though he probably won't after he retires from Congress.

With the economy obviously being a major concern right now, I don't think you could put a ticket together with two candidates who would have 180 degree differences on those issues.

I like both of those guys for the most part because of their stances on social issues.

Find myself in between them economically though. I'm more fiscally conservative, but kind of pro-union in a large sense as well.

sadaist
06-10-2012, 07:42 AM
Not on list but I want Ron Paul for 1 term to straighten some shit out & educate the public of what can be possible. But since that is a wasted vote so to speak, voting for Mitt. Lots of better people than Mitt but since we are only going to have 2 choices......

Hardrock69
06-11-2012, 04:22 AM
I would vote for General Zod.

Satan
06-11-2012, 01:17 PM
I would vote for General Zod.

Nah, then we would have to put up with all the birth certificate crap again. But at least this time he actually WAS born somewhere else!