PDA

View Full Version : Honorable Judge Dickhead presiding.

Unchainme
06-16-2012, 01:02 AM
LORAIN, Ohio – A Lorain man is sent to the slammer for saggy pants.
Lorain Municipal Court Judge Mark Mihok has been on the bench for 10 years. Like an umpire, he has the call of the courtroom. That includes handing down sentences to upholding high standards in court.
On Thursday, Durrell Brooks of Lorain was in court to assist his girlfriend with her traffic citation. That is when Judge Mihok found the 23-year-old man was in violation.
“When he turned around and sit back down, I could see that his pants were sagging. And, I could see his underwear,” Judge Mihok said.
The judge found Brooks in contempt of court and sent him directly to jail for three days. Judge Mihok said he does not impose a dress code because he knows Lorain is a working town.
“But, at least they have to have no underwear showing,” he said.
On Friday, Brooks’ mother came to court to plead her son’s case. Michelle Brooks felt three days in jail for saggy pants was excessive punishment.
“I was surprised, I am was shocked. I was like I didn’t even think that was a law to get them arrested for showing their underwear,” Michelle Brooks said.
Judge Mihok said he has to be respectful of everyone in his courtroom.
“Yesterday I had a courtroom full of people. I had children in here. I have elderly women here and I can’t have people showing their underwear in court,” he told Brooks’ mother.
Durrell Brooks was brought up from jail to discuss the matter. Brooks said he felt his shirt covered his saggy pants and that he wasn’t warned to pull them up.
“Nobody should have to tell you to pull your pants up,” Judge Mihok told Brooks.
Judge Mihok said he did not believe Brooks meant to be disrespectful in court. He reduced his sentence to the one day served and released him from jail.
“I guess I will have to wear my pants like Urkel. I mean put them up to my stomach and hope that he don’t say nothing about that,” Brooks said outside the courthouse.
Be forewarned. Judge Mihok will not tolerate saggy pants. Brooks was the third person this month he has sent to jail for “sagging” in court. ”I have to keep things from turning into a rodeo in court. And, I think this is the only way I can do it,” the judge added.

Unchainme
06-16-2012, 01:04 AM
You know, I can understand why those who are older are offended at the dress, and you maybe in the right on that.

But, a day in jail for this shit? really? What the hell is wrong with this country?

Tell the guy to go home or something, and get changed.

jhale667
06-16-2012, 01:15 AM

twonabomber
06-16-2012, 03:11 AM
You know, I can understand why those who are older are offended at the dress, and you maybe in the right on that.

But, a day in jail for this shit? really? What the hell is wrong with this country?

Tell the guy to go home or something, and get changed.

i dunno. it's not like he was ticketed for walking around in public with his pants down. it's the judge's courtroom, he makes the call. and anyone with half a fucking brain should know that if one wants to be taken seriously by "the Man," not to show up dressed like that. they didn't state what the disposition of the ticket was, but i bet he wasn't much help.

you see the PD article about the dress code at the Horseshoe? plenty of RAAAAR in the comments.

ashstralia
06-16-2012, 05:54 AM
saggin.

never caught on here, for some reason.

clarathecarrot
06-16-2012, 09:50 AM
Honestly I don't relate everything to the" Fairy'ising" of men... butt....I calll it the, Emasculization of the modern male
and blame it on gay fashion designers lust for identity cloning.

I always, even the black dudes ( some ethnic trend that started it) who walk around with thier ass hanging out a easy access / advertisment for chicken hawk prostitution. They usually stand on street corner hawking for sex with thier hand on their pecker all ichy like some crabs are infesting them.

I was in a meeting the other day with college age kids this guy walks in sits in his chair in front of me starts to text while waiting for the speaker ...then I guess he realizes he isn't "whattever style baggie pant style" stands up pulls his pants down in that style and his boxers and puyts his butthole on the chair...???

I have seen guys fleeing from situation and they cant run ( punk prison bitch advertisment for gimp, why fight when you can just get owned ) with thier pants like that they hold them up and run like bitchez...so fucking wierd.

Even if I grew up in that age group you would'nt see me chasing the gay advertisment trends like these kids today.

Fashion is one thing, a slave to trends never.

Thread topic:: you are already fucked by the time you walk into court...why agitate the judge....?? If you are going to diss the system why even show up let it go to warrant and be a bigger fool.

Nitro Express
06-16-2012, 11:20 AM
Who would pay money to fuck a kid with baggy pants and crabs up the ass?

ELVIS
06-16-2012, 11:23 AM
What the duck are you babbling about ??

Sent from my iPhone, bitches!

Unchainme
06-16-2012, 12:45 PM
i dunno. it's not like he was ticketed for walking around in public with his pants down. it's the judge's courtroom, he makes the call. and anyone with half a fucking brain should know that if one wants to be taken seriously by "the Man," not to show up dressed like that. they didn't state what the disposition of the ticket was, but i bet he wasn't much help.

you see the PD article about the dress code at the Horseshoe? plenty of RAAAAR in the comments.

If it was something for a more serious crime, I'd be more inclined to be on the judges side.

If it's because of a speeding ticket? That's almost on the level of going to the DMV imo.

It just kind of scares me that there's a ton of old women (read the comments on fox 8) calling for people to go to jail just purely on the basis of dress.

clarathecarrot
06-16-2012, 02:52 PM
Who would pay money to fuck a kid with baggy pants and crabs up the ass?

Maybe, they do it because, the guy on the street and the, needs some dick dude who drives by and lets crabby guy get in his car for sex, were born that way...you know,.... genetically, one predisposed to stand on concrete, and the other to drive cars .

They should get married sounds like love to me!

CROWBAR
06-16-2012, 02:53 PM
He'll be right at home in jail then, as wearing your pants down low and showing underwear is a sign you're wanting to get butt fucked by another inmate. Can't believe that trend ever made it's way out into the mainstream public.

clarathecarrot
06-16-2012, 02:54 PM
What the duck are you babbling about ??

Sent from my iPhone, bitches!

I left out a bunch of words so you could make it your own .

jhale667
06-16-2012, 02:55 PM
You guys really need to get out more... :rolleyes:

clarathecarrot
06-16-2012, 03:05 PM
You guys really need to get out more... :rolleyes:

Thanks J but it's my closet, and it stays closed.

Ley's look at the closet door as it should be and be REAL PEOPLE!!!!

The structure of a building or home sometimes strongest point is under a door frame ( if the header ( support above door) is constructed corectly, most are not, due to asshole slipshod workers) but,!!! in reality the weakest part of a a home is the empty space at the bottom of your door frame when the door is open!!

A closed door creates the missing "structural sheer" that is missing if the door is open. All doors should remained closed as much as possible.

There!! don't be a Homo..it's wrong.

Yeah, you love that analogy just say it.

jhale667
06-16-2012, 03:07 PM
Thanks J but it's my closet, and it stays closed.

Admitting that's where you're posting from is the 1st step, Thomocarrot... :lmao:

clarathecarrot
06-16-2012, 03:12 PM
Admitting that's where you're posting from is the 1st step, Thomocarrot... :lmao:

Yeap that's me, inside with doors closed, windows open though, incase a little bird wants to serenade me.

You should close your door every once is a while J, your liver might fall out.

Structurally speaking that is.

jhale667
06-16-2012, 03:30 PM
Don't try to spin it... It's all you, bro...:turninggay:

Hardrock69
06-16-2012, 04:23 PM
In this day and age, when goverments are having a difficult time (to say the least) paying the bills due to the recession.....and he has to waste tax dollars on something stupid like this?

It costs money to incarcerate someone. Wages paid to the guards, the administrative costs, not to mention space in the jail that should be used to house murderers, rapists and thieves.

So he finds saggy pants offensive.

He should have a sign posted outside HIS fucking courtroom warning people they could be held in contempt of court for wearing saggy pants.

At least then those saggy-pants-wearers who are literate could check their shit before going into court, and save the taxpayers some money. Since the fucking idiot judge seems intent on WASTING it! :mad:

clarathecarrot
06-16-2012, 04:27 PM
I would say the old saying ,"I got your Bro".

Dudes in the know know it doesn't need to be said ,"I got your Bro....

1. Right Here. (point at balls)
2. Dangling (point at crotified area of self)
3.Yeah Heavy Bro ( grab balls and shake them at the perpetrator of the, "Bro" word.
4,Bro this ( point at crotch area).
5.Bro, my name is Bob, so bobupanddown on this, (grab balls again and shake at perpetrator).

But, I am afraid you would use the old third come back, "oh yeah well whip it out" .....and be serious so I won't say any of that.

next...

ThrillsNSpills
06-16-2012, 04:33 PM
I would say the old saying ,"I got your Bro".

Dudes in the know know it doesn't need to be said ,"I got your Bro....

1. Right Here. (point at balls)
2. Dangling (point at crotified area of self)
3.Yeah Heavy Bro ( grab balls and shake them at the perpetrator of the, "Bro" word.
4,Bro this ( point at crotch area).
5.Bro, my name is Bob, so bobupanddown on this, (grab balls again and shake at perpetrator).

But, I am afraid you would use the old third come back, "oh yeah well whip it out" .....and be serious so I won't say any of that.

next...

Your sense never makes any posts.

jhale667
06-19-2012, 11:09 AM

Ain't truth the that.

Hardrock69
06-19-2012, 09:12 PM

Ain't truth the that.

Yeah.....somebody what said!!!!

:lmao: