PDA

View Full Version : Bette is hosting the G20 summit

Va Beach VH Fan
06-18-2012, 01:20 PM
Tough gig, host a crucial economic summit for world leaders in Cabo Fucking San Lucas....

Hope Bette at least gives them a 2-for-1 special or something....

Discuss....

Nitro Express
06-18-2012, 01:35 PM
The G20 is a joke. Nothing good ever comes from it. They come into town. Military police like thugs beat their shields with batons and they drive around in armored vehicles. Some protestors show up. My only hope is a riot starts and Sammy's Ferrari gets overturned, his ass gets dragged out and beaten and the Cabo Wabo Cantina gets torched and burns to the ground.

Seshmeister
06-18-2012, 05:03 PM
We hosted it a few years ago and it was a complete misery. Cost millions and there was traffic chaos. There were so many cops I saw a traffic jam that was just cop cars, about 40 of them like something from the Blues Brothers.

Angel
06-18-2012, 05:35 PM
Yeah, it was nasty in Toronto, too. Complete waste of $$

Nitro Express
06-18-2012, 10:20 PM
A bunch of moochers show up intimidate the local population with their security thugs and then stick them with the bill while they drink expensive wine and accomplish nothing.

BITEYOASS
06-19-2012, 09:10 AM
Like these fuckers can't have a web conference via satellite, as opposed to wasting resources.

BITEYOASS
06-19-2012, 09:12 AM
Just throw all these international organizations in one building in Switzerland and be done with it. I'm sure the Swiss have enough fuckin' cash to pay for all that shit.

WACF
06-19-2012, 10:57 AM
A bunch of moochers show up intimidate the local population with their security thugs and then stick them with the bill while they drink expensive wine and accomplish nothing.

Sounds alot like the UN too...