PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Bad

Pages : [1] 2 3

Light Em' Up!
07-11-2012, 04:53 PM
T- Minus four days until the best damn show on TV starts up with Season 5. How many of you are fanatics of Breaking Bad???

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh151/emberther/TWD-S5-Key-Art-796.jpg

Guitar Shark
07-11-2012, 04:55 PM
I am playing catch-up with this one - I only recently started watching it. I'm halfway through season 2. It's great, and I understand it just gets better as the seasons go on!

vandeleur
07-11-2012, 04:57 PM
Ain't started yet but it's the next one I am gonna start watching ... Getting rave reviews of my mates :)

Light Em' Up!
07-11-2012, 05:01 PM
I am playing catch-up with this one - I only recently started watching it. I'm halfway through season 2. It's great, and I understand it just gets better as the seasons go on!

Oh man! Get on it! The next season starts on Sunday!!! You must get caught up!! I believe they have all of the seasons on netflix

DONNIEP
07-11-2012, 05:02 PM
T- Minus four days until the best damn show on TV starts up with Season 5. How many of you are fanatics of Breaking Bad??

And only 4 days until Black Dynamite kicks off!! :thumb:

Light Em' Up!
07-11-2012, 05:02 PM
Ain't started yet but it's the next one I am gonna start watching ... Getting rave reviews of my mates :)

This is a MUST watch series!!! Once you start, you won't be able to quit watching. It does get better and better!

Light Em' Up!
07-11-2012, 05:09 PM
On a side note, this show is near and dear to many of us here in Boise, as Aaron Paul is from here. He actually went to the same high school that I did....I was able to acquire and autographed copy of one of the seasons for Sniper's Christmas present last year :-)

High Life Man
07-11-2012, 11:36 PM
It takes a bit to get moving, but once it does, it's probably the best show on TV.

Spiral into darkness...

fryingdutchman
07-12-2012, 06:17 AM
I've been a huge fan of this show since day 1.

I can't wait for Sunday night. There has been a huge veil of secrecy around the next set of episodes...and it only adds to the excitement. I won't discuss any specifics to avoid spoilers for those here who are catching up, but last season was some of the most brilliant television I've ever seen. Vince Gilligan has crafted an incredible show that has you chewing your fingernails without even realizing it.

It's ashame that it's all coming to an end, but I know that Walter and the gang are going to go out on top.

fryingdutchman
07-12-2012, 06:18 AM

You won't be disappointed, Sharky. Trust me.

Lock yourself away for a day and watch everything up to date. It will be time well spent.

Light Em' Up!
07-12-2012, 09:38 AM
After Letterman last night, it sounds like there are 8 shows ready, and they will film 8 more before the show is over....I hate for it to come to an end, but where does it go from here?

Light Em' Up!
07-12-2012, 10:53 AM
I won't discuss any specifics to avoid spoilers for those here who are catching up, but last season was some of the most brilliant television I've ever seen.

You are SO right fryingdutchman! I don't want to spoil it either. The show is just brilliant and once you start watching you can't stop...I highly recommend it to everyone, BUT you must start at Season 1.

vandeleur
07-12-2012, 02:19 PM
Just watched the first episode .., fuck you and your eyebrows .... Absolute classic

Nitro Express
07-12-2012, 04:17 PM
On a side note, this show is near and dear to many of us here in Boise, as Aaron Paul is from here. He actually went to the same high school that I did....I was able to acquire and autographed copy of one of the seasons for Sniper's Christmas present last year :-)

I lived in Boise for awhile. I liked the greenbelt that went through town. I always used to ride my bike on it. I remember we caught a bunch of crayfish in the Boise River and had a cajun boil with them. They were pretty good.

SNIPER
07-13-2012, 11:31 PM

It does get better! Season 4 will be hard to top though. But I think they will pull it off.

SNIPER
07-13-2012, 11:35 PM
I lived in Boise for awhile. I liked the greenbelt that went through town. I always used to ride my bike on it. I remember we caught a bunch of crayfish in the Boise River and had a cajun boil with them. They were pretty good.

When did u leave Boise?

Nitro Express
07-14-2012, 01:27 AM
When did u leave Boise?

1995. My sister lived there until they moved this year.

Light Em' Up!
07-14-2012, 02:14 AM

The Greenbelt is beautiful! We had some pretty bad flooding on it this year from the river. I have lived here most of my life, and overall think it's a pretty nice city to live in, although, I wish we would get some more concert stops here! Hint hint....Van Halen would be nice!

SNIPER
07-14-2012, 02:36 PM
1995. My sister lived there until they moved this year.

Ah, I move here in 95.

Nitro Express
07-14-2012, 02:43 PM
The Greenbelt is beautiful! We had some pretty bad flooding on it this year from the river. I have lived here most of my life, and overall think it's a pretty nice city to live in, although, I wish we would get some more concert stops here! Hint hint....Van Halen would be nice!

Summers were hot but Boise had wonderful springs and falls. The winters weren't too bad. When I lived there it was a pretty small town but it had five fortune 500 companies and lots of jobs. It was a easy place to make money and the standard of living was high. I moved in before the boom and moved out during the boom. I made a pretty nice profit on my home there. Boise was good to me.

The skiing up at Bogus Basin wasn't bad either. After work I would head up there and do some night skiing.

Nitro Express
07-14-2012, 02:50 PM

That's why they built the parks around the river instead of buildings. If the river floods it just floods a park. What I liked about the green belt in Boise is you never had to cross a street. I believe you could go 18 miles on it. I had a custom made road bike and I would really start peddling in that canyon going over to Lucky Peak and if the wind was at my back I was hauling ass. The cars on the highway weren't passing me all that fast. Luckily I never wreaked going that fast, that would have been a bitch.

Light Em' Up!
07-14-2012, 03:24 PM
Well, hope all of you that needed to got caught up, because tomorrow is the day!!!

Nitro Express
07-15-2012, 03:48 PM
I've never watched one episode of Breaking Bad. I just remember it being about a chemist that needed money and started cooking high grade meth or something.

chi-town324
07-15-2012, 04:04 PM
one of the best tv shows ever...Brian Cranston is awesome...won multiple emmys for his role as walter White...catch up if you haven't watched it...actually all 16 episodes are finished filming(this is the last season) but they are breaking them up into 8 episode blocks...its about high school chemistry teacher who is stricken with terminal cancer, and is only given a few months to live...so he ends up hooking up with a former student who is a small time dope slinger, and they start cooking meth... to try and make some quick cash for his family before he dies...and they have no clue what there getting into...

Little Texan
07-15-2012, 04:25 PM
I watched this show on up to half of the second season, then Dish Network took AMC out of the package I had. Dish put AMC back in the package for a while, but I never got back to watching it before they took it away again.

Light Em' Up!
07-16-2012, 12:03 AM
You can watch it on Netflix or if you have a Hastings you can rent the seasons there....it's well worth the watch! We have one more hour to wait here in Boise before we get to see the Season 5 premier!

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh151/emberther/315365_10151039411507722_1692109691_n.jpg

Light Em' Up!
07-16-2012, 12:36 AM
Sniper's Aaron Paul Autographed copy....

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh151/emberther/318704_3654282388181_758357936_n.jpg

Nitro Express
07-16-2012, 03:33 AM
In others words the chemistry teacher didn't get a little bit pregnant and the whole series is about his wild ride.

Mr Walker
07-27-2012, 08:00 AM
It looks like one end game they did away with this week is Hank busting Walt when he finally puts the pieces together... based on the scene where Hank's supervisor has to take the fall for the whole Gus Fring fiasco.

Nickdfresh
07-27-2012, 07:01 PM
Just finished watching season 1, so I prolly shouldn't read this thread...

High Life Man
09-04-2012, 10:44 PM
So....anyone want to talk about Sunday's episode.

Holy shit.

vandeleur
09-05-2012, 05:06 AM
I don't watch a lot of tv .. But have crammed the last 5 series. Totally addictive tv.
Sunday's episode was class , hank must feel conflicted about it all being under his nose . Happy he has got his Heisenberg but gutted he didn't see it sooner.

ZahZoo
09-05-2012, 12:31 PM
Lucky you... bastards at Dish network are feuding with AMC and pulled them several weeks ago... Of course AMC doesn't stream any of the new series...

vandeleur
09-05-2012, 12:46 PM
Oops if people ain't seen it I might have fucked up and gave a bit of plot up .
Sorry folks if I spoilt it , thought everybody who watches it would have watched it if you know what I mean .

vandeleur
07-26-2013, 04:09 PM
Anybody else fucking stoked this coming back on .
Not a big tv person but this is fucking great shit

DLR Bridge
07-26-2013, 05:16 PM
Still plowing through episodes trying to get caught up. I don't think the last season is available on Netflix. I may have to f'n read about the episodes on the computer or something. That'll suck.

TFM_Dale
07-26-2013, 05:21 PM
Still plowing through episodes trying to get caught up. I don't think the last season is available on Netflix. I may have to f'n read about the episodes on the computer or something. That'll suck.

If you have an android phone you can get droid TV primetime, they charge 8 or 9 bucks for a three month subscription but you can download episodes to your device and watch when you want to. The play store pulled it for awhile but the amazon store still had it available.

vandeleur
07-26-2013, 05:26 PM

Stream them for free it's naughty but worth it

Fairwrning
07-26-2013, 05:29 PM
Whoa..isnt the new season premier Aug 11th?? I love this show.

TFM_Dale
07-26-2013, 05:32 PM
Stream them for free it's naughty but worth it

Pirate Bay has high quality copies if you don't mind using them.

vandeleur
07-26-2013, 05:32 PM
Yip aug 11th

Fairwrning
07-26-2013, 05:35 PM
My daughter intro'd me to this show..Got me season 1 for x-mas and I HAD to netflix through season 4..addictive as hell..Is this new season the 5th or did I miss an entire season??

Scary sidenote...Jesse's girlfriend that overdosed had the exact same Bday as my daughter..4/4/92

vandeleur
07-26-2013, 05:37 PM
The 5th final series was split in two .. I think 8 episodes each .
I got into it late but love it .

Fairwrning
07-26-2013, 06:10 PM
Fuckin A..I have 8 episodes to watch before Aug 11th. Last episode I saw was Gus meeting the wheelchair.

DLR Bridge
07-26-2013, 07:36 PM
Thanks Dale & Van. Gonna go the free route if I can. Paying for cable and paying for Netflix... I'm done with all this payin'!

I'm in the same boat with Walking Dead. Still haven't seen season 3 yet. Darnit.

DLR Bridge
07-26-2013, 07:39 PM
Fuckin A..I have 8 episodes to watch before Aug 11th. Last episode I saw was Gus meeting the wheelchair.

Bla bla bla bla bla I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you.

(fingers in my ears... I mean.... covering my eyes)

Igosplut
07-26-2013, 11:34 PM
Any show about meth is garbage.. Because that what it it is, All bad....

Fairwrning
07-27-2013, 12:39 PM
Picked up season 5 last night..watched first 2 episodes so far..I cant wait to see this play out.

Fairwrning
07-27-2013, 12:40 PM
Bla bla bla bla bla I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you.

(fingers in my ears... I mean.... covering my eyes)

How do you type like that..

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2013, 12:46 PM
elbows?

vandeleur
07-27-2013, 01:41 PM
Here is my prediction fuck you if your not up to date ........

It's gonna end bad :biggrin:

vandeleur
07-27-2013, 01:46 PM
Season 5 is crazy , the highest recommendation I can give it is after all these episodes it can still turn and shock you . There is one episode that had me going " fuck you haven't just done that " and sitting back and thinking damn you for playing me .

Fairwrning
07-28-2013, 03:17 PM
Season 5 is crazy , the highest recommendation I can give it is after all these episodes it can still turn and shock you . There is one episode that had me going " fuck you haven't just done that " and sitting back and thinking damn you for playing me .

One that got me early ( not sure which season) was the kid on the bike..did not see that coming.

vandeleur
07-28-2013, 03:58 PM
Thats the one am talking about , that was bad but when they started dismantling the bike i was holy fuck .

vandeleur
07-28-2013, 04:00 PM
DLR bridge did you find a decent streaming site ? man if you dont stay in and catch up your gonna get fucked with spoilers :biggrin:

High Life Man
07-28-2013, 06:37 PM
My buddy was flown to Albuquerque to film a role in the second to last episode. He was sworn to secrecy as to details (he said they gave him a chopped up script...his parts only). There is a court room scene, however.

Can't wait for this to start!

Fairwrning
07-28-2013, 07:59 PM
Im gonna assume the court scene is more than a divorce hearing.

DLR Bridge
07-28-2013, 08:15 PM
One that got me early ( not sure which season) was the kid on the bike..did not see that coming.

I still can't believe plane collision, though my mind was working pretty fast once they showed that guy stepping into the air traffic control room. I knew some bad shit was bound to happen.

DLR Bridge
07-28-2013, 08:19 PM
DLR bridge did you find a decent streaming site ? man if you dont stay in and catch up your gonna get fucked with spoilers :biggrin:

Didn't get to explore that yet. Crazy weekend. We ain't gonna make it. It's hard to make it through three episodes a night without one of us pushing the other to wake up. We'll see.

Fairwrning
07-28-2013, 08:22 PM
I find the 45 minutes fly by..

Fairwrning
07-28-2013, 08:22 PM
I have 4 left to get up to date..

DLR Bridge
07-28-2013, 08:24 PM
I find the 45 minutes fly by..

They do, but we're so beat down by the time the varmints finally go the F to sleep.

Fairwrning
07-28-2013, 08:25 PM
I still can't believe plane collision, though my mind was working pretty fast once they showed that guy stepping into the air traffic control room. I knew some bad shit was bound to happen.

Thats the dude with the daughter that has my daughters Bday to the year..that flipped me out..she even had her hair dyed pitch black at the time..she laughed when I called her.." Im not doing heroin Dad"..

Fairwrning
07-28-2013, 08:54 PM
Ok..last word on this so as not to ruin it..the " Lady of the Valley"..holy fuck..another didnt see that coming part.

CVH Rulz
07-28-2013, 09:16 PM
This site looks to be free...

http://www.tvduck.com/Breaking-Bad.html

vandeleur
07-29-2013, 05:22 PM
Man its hard to even say anything without giving anything away , the plots twist and turn and you know you shouldnt think its going to go how you think but they always bring a surprise . In 5 my fav character Mike ..................... oh shut the fuck up it will spoil it

High Life Man
07-31-2013, 02:34 PM
Im gonna assume the court scene is more than a divorce hearing.

He couldn't say. He didn't want to get in trouble. And I want to watch without any spoilers.

Fairwrning
08-08-2013, 08:49 PM
3 days..so many questions...they could take these last 8 in many directions.

vandeleur
08-09-2013, 12:07 AM
I know that hank is gonna realise Walt has been taking the piss and when he gets out the can he isn't gonna be laughing . Interesting to see how he plays it .

Fairwrning
08-09-2013, 12:33 PM
I think Hank keeps quiet..He is the ultimate cop and a big shock would be if he stayed quiet for a chunk of the loot in that storage unit..they havent said how much it is yet..

vandeleur
08-09-2013, 12:54 PM
Hank breaks bad ....never even thought of that

vandeleur
08-09-2013, 01:12 PM
This is a guess but walt saying he was finally going straight puts him at odds with the series 5 first episode spoiler of him with a huge fuck off m60 .

Fairwrning
08-12-2013, 07:24 PM
Last nights show was awesome..my above guess still stands.

vandeleur
08-13-2013, 05:32 PM
Right pals just dropped off sudays episode off and the fridge is full of stella , see you all after the show :)

vandeleur
08-13-2013, 06:47 PM
Wow tremendous episode , great little Heisenberg moment at the end

Fairwrning
08-13-2013, 07:59 PM
First 5 minutes spoke volumes..house condemned and Walt goes in and grabs the ricin...

DLR Bridge
08-13-2013, 09:35 PM
Ok, I haven't read any of the above as I have 5 more to go before watching last Sunday's show, but I just have to say, Gus getting the Two-face treatment was fucking awesome!

vandeleur
08-14-2013, 04:40 AM
Hurry up dude , am dying to talk about but am conscious I don't wanna spoil it for folks :D

Yeah the gus thing was clever , didnt see that coming .

DLR Bridge
08-15-2013, 05:48 AM
Almost there. Got to the halfway point of the new episode, then I must of passed out. Last thing I remember is Walt noticing the book wasn't on the terlet.

DLR Bridge
08-15-2013, 06:16 AM
Oh I'm treading lightly alright. That Walt's one scary mother fucker.

Can't wait til next eppy.

ToraToraTora
08-15-2013, 06:39 AM
Wish Jesse lived close to me....................... i could do with some of his guilt ridden cash.

big fatty
08-15-2013, 07:04 AM
Hank breaks bad ....never even thought of that

He knocked the one who knocks. :D

First 5 minutes spoke volumes..house condemned and Walt goes in and grabs the ricin...

" Hello Carol " :D

Wish Jesse lived close to me....................... i could do with some of his guilt ridden cash.

Ha, Ha. There will be a lot of happy gardners down there in Albuquerque come daybreak. Hopefully they use the money to take some english speaking lessons. :269:

ToraToraTora
08-15-2013, 07:12 AM
Did anyone else think that after Walt's initial conversation with Hank when he stopped looked at the camera and turned back he was just gonna drop Hank with an Uzi stuffed down his baggy underpants??

big fatty
08-15-2013, 07:20 AM
Did anyone else think that after Walt's initial conversation with Hank when he stopped looked at the camera and turned back he was just gonna drop Hank with an Uzi stuffed down his baggy underpants??

No, I have a theory that Walter in his current holier-than-thou mindset, may think he can use Hank to his advantage somehow, perhaps coaxing him with money, or blackmail. Maybe Walt thinks he can intimidate Hank into working for or with him out of fear or something along those lines. At the very least, I believe an offer will be extended. How it plays out, I have no idea.

vandeleur
08-15-2013, 07:24 AM
I did think when Jessie was playing Robin Hood this is where it unravels because if a cop was there its tough to explain.
I gotta say between the three main characters I couldn't pick who had the best scene each had a moment where the acted out of their skin

big fatty
08-15-2013, 07:29 AM
Yeah,and it's just gonna get better and better right down to the final episode. Bryan Cranston directed 3 episodes of this second half of season 5. ( as you probably already know ). I usually watch each episode a few times during the week because I just can't wait for the next new one on Sunday. :D

vandeleur
08-15-2013, 07:52 AM
To he honest that is the first one ive watched in relative real time , I was kinda late to the party so was steaming them in chunks . So I've never had to watch an episode then wait for the next one , well I suppose the mid season break this time .
But I don't think am gonna like this waiting shit , I wanna watch it now :lol:

ToraToraTora
08-15-2013, 08:06 AM
Yeah much better watching in big chunks.....sometimes one dodgy episode can put you off the wait til the next one and before you know it you have lost track and missed 3, then you watch the 3 in a chunk and......back to square one again. Genuinely can't wait for the next one of this series tho.

DLR Bridge
08-15-2013, 08:22 AM
While I've been watching 5 and 6 shows at a clip trying to get caught up (thanks for your patience guys!) I've had the occasional tendency to slip in and out of consciousness from time to time. I have a question.

What came of the new distributors from the "say my name" episode? Are they still waiting for product or does Walt simply no longer give a fuck to fill their orders? I'm a bit wishy washy there.

vandeleur
08-15-2013, 08:31 AM
He just walked , but I guess they are some of the loose ends that come back at some later point .

DLR Bridge
08-15-2013, 08:36 AM
That's what I thought. Wasn't sure if I nodded off during a key exchange. My fuckin' eyes are blood shot.

vandeleur
08-15-2013, 08:38 AM
Think of it this way , if u hadn't of caught up you would have to live in a shed to avoid spoilers lol

DLR Bridge
08-15-2013, 08:42 AM
You ain't kidding! :yo:

DLR Bridge
08-15-2013, 08:43 AM
Now, I have to get a hold of season 3 of Walking Dead. When does that start up again?

vandeleur
08-15-2013, 08:46 AM
Must be soon I keep seeing shot of the new series on twitter

vandeleur
08-15-2013, 08:51 AM
Oh and season three was the best one by miles ... 2 was a little slow but 3 rocked

ToraToraTora
08-15-2013, 08:56 AM
The woman in the glasses who turned up at the car wash was one of those distributors, they can only manage 63% purity and wants Walt back for a week for "consultation", but Skylar showed her the door lol

DLR Bridge
08-15-2013, 09:31 AM
The woman in the glasses who turned up at the car wash was one of those distributors, they can only manage 63% purity and wants Walt back for a week for "consultation", but Skylar showed her the door lol

Ahh, she's in direct cahoots with them. Got it.

vandeleur
08-15-2013, 09:34 AM
She was the boss at madrigal ... The one mike was gonna kill. She helped them steal the meth from the train . She is horrible ... Hope she gets it .

sadaist
08-15-2013, 09:57 AM
From my own Youtube account.

DLR Bridge
08-15-2013, 10:14 AM

Yeah, additionally, the creative out-of-sequence shots some what spoil the fact that we now know nothing bad will happen to Walt in particular while he has a shorn scalp.

DLR Bridge
08-15-2013, 10:20 AM
She was the boss at madrigal ... The one mike was gonna kill. She helped them steal the meth from the train . She is horrible ... Hope she gets it .

She is a skittish liability, but I was with Jessie on sparing her. She made some good points and was justified in some of her actions. I am, however, surprised her husband hasn't killed on non-criminal related grounds. She's a whack job.

vandeleur
08-15-2013, 10:41 AM
Sada your utube won't work for me , I live in the uk the internets new here ,you still have to peddle fast to get it up to dial up speed or something or maybe amc are just mean

sadaist
08-15-2013, 11:22 AM
Sada your utube won't work for me , I live in the uk the internets new here ,you still have to peddle fast to get it up to dial up speed or something or maybe amc are just mean

It's not you. Youtube has blocked the video in some countries. No idea why. Has to be something with AMC licensing but I'm not sure.

Here is what happens in the clip....

Hank "I don't even know who you are"

Walt "If thats true. If you don't know who I am. Then maybe your best course.....would be to tread lightly"

What's cool about it as as he begins his lines it looks like he is crying to his family member & great friend almost asking for forgiveness. But by the time he says "tread lightly" he is not Walt anymore. Those two words were pure Heisenberg. How Bryan Cranston can change who he is in one small amount of text is amazing. The guy is truly one of the greatest actors ever.

Fairwrning
08-16-2013, 09:01 AM
Lydia is a wolf in sheep's clothing..diabolical..she is a huge piece in this puzzle..Im torn between her and Hank coming out of this smelling like a rose...I hope Jessie makes it..one of the only characters in the show with a conscience...

Fairwrning
08-16-2013, 09:02 AM
It's not you. Youtube has blocked the video in some countries. No idea why. Has to be something with AMC licensing but I'm not sure.

Here is what happens in the clip....

Hank "I don't even know who you are"

Walt "If thats true. If you don't know who I am. Then maybe your best course.....would be to tread lightly"

What's cool about it as as he begins his lines it looks like he is crying to his family member & great friend almost asking for forgiveness. But by the time he says "tread lightly" he is not Walt anymore. Those two words were pure Heisenberg. How Bryan Cranston can change who he is in one small amount of text is amazing. The guy is truly one of the greatest actors ever.

He never admitted shit tho...

DLR Bridge
08-16-2013, 09:04 AM
I hope Jessie makes it..one of the only characters in the show with a conscience...

Shit. I think you just may have signed his death certificate.

Fairwrning
08-16-2013, 09:06 AM
Shit. I think you just may have signed his death certificate.

probably...

vandeleur
08-16-2013, 09:11 AM
The money thing is gonna come back to bite Jessie that bit of the story is gonna come back on Jessie

Fairwrning
08-16-2013, 09:13 AM
The money thing is gonna come back to bite Jessie that bit of the story is gonna come back on Jessie

Agree..a wad of that cash is gonna end up in the wrong hands..i believe one stack went down a street drain..

Fairwrning
08-16-2013, 09:15 AM
This week to week shit blows..I also watched everything on dvd and netflix...

vandeleur
08-16-2013, 09:24 AM
Yeah it's a killer , everybody at work is talking about it . My head is smashed with conspiracy theories .

DLR Bridge
08-16-2013, 09:28 AM
Seriously. I can only tread lightly for so long.

vandeleur
08-16-2013, 09:30 AM
The theory I buy into the most but all make sense when u hear them.
Hank can't get that last killer bit of evidence to nail Walt but hank knows Jessie is it .
And it becomes a tug of war between Walt and hank with Jessie's conscience the prize .

Dramatic or what lol

vandeleur
08-16-2013, 09:31 AM
Yeah how many times have you said tread lightly this week ... I should have been sponsored :lol:

DLR Bridge
08-16-2013, 09:38 AM
The theory I buy into the most but all make sense when u hear them.
Hank can't get that last killer bit of evidence to nail Walt but hank knows Jessie is it .
And it becomes a tug of war between Walt and hank with Jessie's conscience the prize .

Dramatic or what lol

Yep. Jessie needs the number of the "end game" guy from Sol. After all, he's got virtually no ties. That's what I would do. Time to get the fuck outta Dodge.

Fairwrning
08-16-2013, 09:41 AM
Who do you guys think the ricin is for??

vandeleur
08-16-2013, 09:41 AM
Jessie , knew Walt had killed mike . The looking his face told it all . He had to think if Walt needs to tie up loose ends .... That's him

Fairwrning
08-16-2013, 09:46 AM
Im not sure..Hank and Jessie know Walt is who he is and what he is capable of..he would have to be pretty slick to get it near them..of course, the dude is brilliant...cooking in tented houses was genius.

DLR Bridge
08-16-2013, 09:48 AM
Who do you guys think the ricin is for??

Maybe that weasel that shot the kid on the dirt bike. He's a growing loose end. Walt may have to split that shit up. Lots of loose ends.

vandeleur
08-16-2013, 09:48 AM
An m60 and ricin , ones subtle one isnt .
The beginning clip with Walt all messed up kinda says hank doesn't get Walt or not for a long time .

Fairwrning
08-16-2013, 09:54 AM
Shit..forgot about the gun in the trunk..fuck you Vince Gilligan..you are killing me

Fairwrning
08-16-2013, 09:55 AM
you have to wonder how far along that scene is..the neighbors reaction is like she saw a ghost..She either thinks hes dead or a mass murderer.

vandeleur
08-16-2013, 09:56 AM
Lets be honest the gun in the trunk was a fucking cannon , he isn't going quietly into the night with that bad boy .

Fairwrning
08-16-2013, 10:06 AM
Well, he does like " Scarface"..

DLR Bridge
08-16-2013, 10:08 AM
you have to wonder how far along that scene is..the neighbors reaction is like she saw a ghost..She either thinks hes dead or a mass murderer.

I say the former. She appears as though what she is seeing is impossible, as if it had become common knowledge that her one time neighbor met his end some how and yet, here is.

Fairwrning
08-16-2013, 10:13 AM
He does appear to have been in hiding..the fake Mass ID he showed the waitress for his Bday..same Bday date tho..and the hair is back..still has cancer??

oh..and the 300C is apparently gone..feds took everything??

vandeleur
08-16-2013, 10:17 AM
Yeah the birthday scene in the dinner indicated a year , the numbers with the bacon thing indicated that anyway

DLR Bridge
08-16-2013, 10:19 AM
Maybe he called Sol's end game guy.

Fairwrning
08-16-2013, 10:30 AM
Maybe he called Sol's end game guy.

See..there's another name that could end up being a big player in this..he knows everybody's dirt..I assume being a lawyer he could only do damage anonymously.Such a great show..I hope Skylar bites it..cheating bitch that plays along " for the good of the kids"...

vandeleur
08-16-2013, 10:33 AM
Isn't there even talk of sol getting his own break away show

Fairwrning
08-16-2013, 10:37 AM
As that character?..hadnt heard that..interesting.

ToraToraTora
08-16-2013, 10:37 AM

What like a prequel thing or an afterwards thing??? If it's an afterwards thing we can assume he makes it to the end....

DLR Bridge
08-16-2013, 10:40 AM

Yeah, along with Kramer's lawyer from Seinfeld. :biggrin:

DLR Bridge
08-16-2013, 10:41 AM
He needs to get back with David Cross and do more Mr. Show. Loved that shit.

Fairwrning
08-16-2013, 10:42 AM
Who told you to put the balm on?

vandeleur
Lol

Yeah see if this link works

http://screenrant.com/breaking-bad-spinoff-saul-goodman/

ToraToraTora
And i think the ricin is for Skylar as i think she stitches Walt up, turns state or something. He looked like a man who had lost everything in the opening scene, and we all know he's only a psycho killing machine for the sake of his family...no family no reason not to stay psycho killing machine permanent like.

Fairwrning
08-16-2013, 10:45 AM
I like Saul..but a spinoff...I dont like the idea..the guy can play a different character..Saul needs to stay on BB.

vandeleur
08-16-2013, 10:47 AM
Yeah I have through out the series saw hints that skylar could pull the uber bitch and stitch Walt .. She defo has a bit of lady Macbeth about her .

ToraToraTora
08-16-2013, 10:54 AM
Prequels suck........

vandeleur
08-16-2013, 11:12 AM
Yeah I like Saul but without the rest it won't work for me

DLR Bridge
08-18-2013, 10:26 PM
Skylar standing by her man. I don't think Hank realizes she's connected to Walt's operation.

jhale667
08-18-2013, 10:56 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/c2e90a9d46c6c0e181c78589b2bfd073/tumblr_mrrc5crR2a1qewlb7o1_500.jpg

ToraToraTora
08-19-2013, 09:21 AM
How many daft cunts in Albuquerque are at this moment speeding into the desert with a sat-nav and those co-ordinates and a shovel???

ToraToraTora
08-19-2013, 09:22 AM
And Jesse.........Don't do it man.

And there goes my theory about ol' fish lips.........

Fairwrning
08-19-2013, 05:48 PM
Like I said before..Lydia is diabolical..

I saw next weeks episode is called " confessions"....hhmmm

Fairwrning
08-19-2013, 05:49 PM
I still say Hank or Lydia end up with the loot

vandeleur
08-22-2013, 01:02 PM
Ok am up to date ... So skylar has totally jumped into backing Walt.
She could end up king of the hill , and hank looks like he could go over the edge at any moment .
Hanks wife is a pain in the arse .

chefcraig
08-22-2013, 01:53 PM
Ok am up to date ... So skylar has totally jumped into backing Walt.
She could end up king of the hill , and hank looks like he could go over the edge at any moment .
Hanks wife is a pain in the arse .

I don't think she gives a flying shit about Walt, I believe she is thinking about her own ass and the kids. The only reason she didn't comply with Hank at the Denny's was because she hadn't had time to come up with a back-up story. Can't wait for her to visit the CubeSmart Self Storage unit, and find all the money gone. Watching the fireworks ensue will be "must see tv".

Guitar Shark
08-22-2013, 02:10 PM
I think she knows he disposed of it, doesn't she? In the last episode, didn't she say something like "You buried it somewhere, didn't you?"

vandeleur
08-22-2013, 02:18 PM
Didnt he leave the grid reference on the fridge or something crazy

vandeleur
08-22-2013, 02:19 PM
Yeah she did say about burying it , when he was all sun stroked and shit trying to get washed .

DLR Bridge
08-22-2013, 02:29 PM
I don't think she gives a flying shit about Walt, I believe she is thinking about her own ass and the kids.

I think she gives a partial flying shit. She's acknowledged, somewhat, that she is aware of just why he had gotten mixed up in this mess in the first place. Remember her sit downs with the lawyer? Well, she blew off the lawyers advice before she threw her self into the mix by tenaciously creating the gambling alibi and the money laundering operation. If she gave no shit about him, she should have taken her 'out' about a season and a half ago.

Fairwrning
08-22-2013, 08:59 PM
Anybody watch the 11:00 after show? It teases the next show...Walt and Skylar are sitting at a restaurant table for 4..doesnt say who the other two are..obvious choice is Hank and Marie..I say it all gets laid out including a cash split..
Still kinda wondering if that shot of the boarded up house is soon or last episode even.

DLR Bridge
08-22-2013, 09:33 PM
Anybody watch the 11:00 after show? It teases the next show...

Still kinda wondering if that shot of the boarded up house is soon or last episode even.

Missed it and how many episodes are left?

Fairwrning
08-22-2013, 09:58 PM
6 left

Fairwrning
08-22-2013, 10:21 PM
This is last half..about 6 min in is tease..

vandeleur
08-23-2013, 05:19 PM
I watched it and I can't get my head round hank taking the dough , it makes sense on lots of levels but am struggling to buy into it .

When I first read your post I thought you had said Jessie Skylar hank and Marie . Now that would be a headfuck .

Fairwrning
08-23-2013, 07:09 PM
Im thinking they have to go out with a bang..least likely scenario is Hank turning fugitive..which is why Im going with a somewhat shocking ending..the note on the fridge has the coordinates to the cash..Hank finds it and figures it out.

Fairwrning
08-23-2013, 07:23 PM
Jessie , knew Walt had killed mike . The looking his face told it all . He had to think if Walt needs to tie up loose ends .... That's him

Makes sense..Hank is about to grill him..no matter what Walt needs him dead.

vandeleur
08-24-2013, 05:59 AM
The grids in the fridge is a major fuck up , put those in a google search and it will come up with a location , or a porn chat line :D

sadaist
08-24-2013, 10:33 AM
Makes sense..Hank is about to grill him..no matter what Walt needs him dead.

Walt has a soft spot for Jesse as his second son almost. They've been through a ton together.

Heisenberg is going to need everyone dead. Everyone.

Fairwrning
08-25-2013, 10:20 PM
Wow..Walt flat out plays Hank...he cant go to the cops now.hes withheld evidence even if he turns in the disc.Jessie finally figures it out..I dont recall there being fire damage to the house..

vandeleur
08-26-2013, 10:21 AM
Fuck that was some roller coaster of an episode .
It was half dozen story lines all at once I had no idea where it was gonna go ....
Except to a shit storm

vandeleur
08-26-2013, 11:32 AM
Hankenberg. :lol:

Fairwrning
08-26-2013, 06:44 PM
Fucking brilliant...right down to the ride along to see a meth lab...medical bills..the black eye..Hank having connections..even putting himself in the picture as the forced cook and a bomb maker..just brilliant...however..NO WAY he wants that video to come to light..it ruins his image as a father..
I am guessing he kills Jessie..has to..

Fairwrning
08-26-2013, 06:45 PM
Jessie knows Walt is playing him though..damn this show is great

Nickdfresh
08-26-2013, 07:34 PM
LOL I'm watching this show without having seen any episodes after Season 2, I'm figuring it out but am a bit lost...

God, I love the lawyer, Sol though. "Maybe you should send Hank on a trip to Belize?" :D

DLR Bridge
08-26-2013, 07:49 PM
You should read up on the episode plots you missed. The next 5 episodes are gonna be a trip!

vandeleur
08-26-2013, 08:13 PM
Saul has had some great moments .. one of my favs is when Jessie and Walt kidnap him in ski masks and hold him at gun point trying to put the frighteners on him . He starts questioning their business model and starts negotiating with them :D

Fairwrning
08-26-2013, 11:18 PM
Saul has great one liners..Sunday was to Hank.." keep your left up, Rocky!"..buwhhaa

I love the way he harasses the cops.

Fairwrning
08-26-2013, 11:20 PM
LOL I'm watching this show without having seen any episodes after Season 2, I'm figuring it out but am a bit lost...

God, I love the lawyer, Sol though. "Maybe you should send Hank on a trip to Belize?" :D

You gotta watch 3 and 4..the bad ass cartel brothers and Gus..fuck..

DLR Bridge
08-26-2013, 11:40 PM
You gotta watch 3 and 4..the bad ass cartel brothers and Gus..fuck..

Those were great. The fancy underground lab wore on me after a while, though. I started feeling like I was punching the clock with the guys. Only I never got my large lumps of cash.

ToraToraTora
08-27-2013, 08:51 AM
I think i should have watched the 1st episodes of this season again. When Jesse was a the side of the road looking at his ciggies packet and then he turned up at Saul's and beat the shit out of him i was like WTF!!!!. If I'm being honest here i had to IMDB that plot line because i had completely forgot about the missing Ricin cigarette. But all makes sense now...thank you IMDB.
Hanks face when he found out about the medical bills was priceless. I'd forgot about the medical bills as well. Plenty of stuff i have forgotten about, might need a quick refresher before the next episode.

DLR Bridge
08-27-2013, 12:06 PM
What's IMDB?

DLR Bridge
08-27-2013, 01:59 PM
Refresh my memory. How would poisoning Brock with Ricin have impacted Walt's ultimate plan in a positive way? I'm still not sure wtf is up with that myself.

vandeleur
08-27-2013, 02:02 PM
I thought the whole poison the kid was to get jessie out of gus's influence , to blame gus and get the Walt Jessie show back on the road .

DLR Bridge
08-27-2013, 02:15 PM
Ah, I do recall Walt trying to hang that on ol' Gus. Nice catch.

ToraToraTora
08-27-2013, 02:27 PM
IMDB is here>>>> www.imdb.com

And yeah Walt tried to pin the whole poisoning thing on Gus, although the Doc said it was "lily of the valley" that killed Brock

Seshmeister
08-29-2013, 04:59 PM

Fairwrning
08-29-2013, 06:07 PM
You got me..I thought you had some insight to next show or something..fucker..

Fairwrning
09-01-2013, 05:46 PM
Brock didnt die...Walt met him a few episodes later..eerie watching him sit on the couch after that shit.

I cant believe I look forward to Sunday night..at least Im off tomorrow..

DlocRoth
09-01-2013, 11:10 PM
Jessie is a dead man.

Nickdfresh
09-02-2013, 07:47 AM
I think Jessie is going to kill Walt, and Walt might just let him...

Nickdfresh
09-02-2013, 07:48 AM
Who's a bigger scumbag at this point? Walt or Hank?

big fatty
09-02-2013, 08:40 AM
Who's a bigger scumbag at this point? Walt or Hank?

Hank, definetly. Walter cares about Jesse, very much.

I thought when Jesse called Walter on the payphone he was going to give him the heads up about the setup. I'm thinking Jesse may have some sort of idea to bring them all down, including Hank, and especially Todd, who shot the kid with the spider.

Now it does look as though Jesse's days are numbered. But from a scriptwriting perspective, it is too easy. I predict some sort of left field surprise from Jesse for some reason, as opposed to him simply being killed next week. Of course my hunch could be wrong, as many of my other hunches.

Jesse has been wrecked with guilt that brought him down into a deep depression, but with this newly ignited fury , it may be just what he needed to snap out of his pissy bitch styled blue funk, and seek the ultimate revenge, perhaps even being the last man standing, he may surprise everyone. We shall see. I'll aways root for Walter though.

Nickdfresh
09-02-2013, 10:30 AM
How many more episodes are there?

sadaist
09-02-2013, 11:34 AM
how many more episodes are there?

four :(

Fairwrning
09-02-2013, 02:46 PM
Hits being lined up everywhere...Jessie will get Todd..has to..Walt does have that soft spot for Jessie..I cant imagine the "job" he has for Todds uncle is killing Jessie...I think its Hank..Has Jessie ever met Walts son? I get a feeling thats coming up..

Nickdfresh
09-02-2013, 03:02 PM
four :(

Cheer up little buckaroo! It's Walking Dead time, then! :thumb:

Fairwrning
09-02-2013, 03:14 PM
Just realized thats Bryan Cranston in that clip above..Malcolm in the middle was great

DLR Bridge
09-02-2013, 03:17 PM
Hits being lined up everywhere...Jessie will get Todd..has to..Walt does have that soft spot for Jessie..I cant imagine the "job" he has for Todds uncle is killing Jessie...I think its Hank..Has Jessie ever met Walts son? I get a feeling thats coming up..

I think Jessie is the job for Todd's uncle. As soft a spot as he seems to have for Jessie, he's more committed to his unfaithful wife. Her "we've come this far, what's one more" remark is appealing to Walt to eliminate Jessie if they're to have a shot at getting through all of this.

I'm surprised that Jessie's paranoia led him to believe that the suspicious looking guy, who turned out to be just someone waiting for his little girl, was an out in the open hit man for Walt. He should have said on the phone to Walt, "who's your friend". But that's all part of the twisted web this show's writers are weaving.

Oh, and I refuse to watch those post show cast interviews. That stuff kills the mystique and believability of it all in my opinion.

Fairwrning
09-02-2013, 03:23 PM
The after show sucks..I watched the first couple..wont watch anymore..The dude standing at the corner was obvious.blame it on paranoia..We have to be getting to the point that Walt gets the rifle..was it Todds uncle in the Dennys he got it from??

DLR Bridge
09-02-2013, 03:28 PM
Cheer up little buckaroo! It's Walking Dead time, then! :thumb:

Season III on Netflix at the end of September. More catching up to do.

DLR Bridge
09-02-2013, 03:37 PM
The after show sucks..I watched the first couple..wont watch anymore..The dude standing at the corner was obvious.blame it on paranoia..We have to be getting to the point that Walt gets the rifle..was it Todds uncle in the Dennys he got it from??

I want to see the whole Todd clan meet a grisly demise at the tag teamed hands of Walt and Jessie as they discover the best way through it all is to forvever have each other's backs. Wishful thinking.

I think the ultimate surprise ending would be that this isn't actually the last season. I know, more wishful thinking.

vandeleur
09-02-2013, 04:53 PM
Just watched It

Mr White he is the devil :D

vandeleur
09-02-2013, 05:02 PM
Every episode hank becomes more and more of a Tosser.

And here is a thought , Walt hires Todd and the hitler pensioners to off Jessie and changes his mind and needs a big gun to go save Jessie .
Ya never know .

And skylar lounging in on her big bed declaring who Walt should or shouldn't kill .... Lady Macbeth .

Well Lady MacMeth more like .

ToraToraTora
09-02-2013, 05:04 PM
I'm still hoping that the call to Todd was to set up Skylar's demise. Cow!
Maria and Hank to die at the hands of a booby trapped remote control car.
Todd's lot to take care of Skylar.
Walt, Jesse and Saul to skip off into the sunset multimillionaires. The End.

Fuck forgot the Ricin from the 1st episode. Damn. Lets face it, we got no fuckin idea how this is gonna end do we lol

vandeleur
09-02-2013, 05:15 PM
No idea what's so ever , but half the fun is in the guessing

Nickdfresh
09-02-2013, 07:41 PM
I want to see the whole Todd clan meet a grisly demise at the tag teamed hands of Walt and Jessie as they discover the best way through it all is to forvever have each other's backs. Wishful thinking.

I think the ultimate surprise ending would be that this isn't actually the last season. I know, more wishful thinking.

It could be a Sopranos style ending with a Journey song playing to Walt and Jesse putting Hank's corpse through a woodchipper. But that seems unlikely...

DLR Bridge
09-08-2013, 10:03 PM
Oh, it's gonna be a long week.

ToraToraTora
09-09-2013, 10:33 AM
Todd and his gang of Nazi fuckwits can't shoot for shit!

sadaist
09-09-2013, 11:33 AM
Todd and his gang of Nazi fuckwits can't shoot for shit!

Was thinking the same thing. No way Hank & Gomez survive......right? They each had 1 gun and were facing what? 6-7 heavily armed killers in bullet proof vests.

Hank & Gomez CANT survive. Maybe Jesse gets it too. Then they take Walt & force him to cook and teach Todd. Probably promising to release him when they're done, with Walt trying to plan his escape. Maybe with a bad cook / explosion or something.

Hank did say "I love you" to Marie. Possibly the writers allowing him to say his goodbye before getting killed.

I find myself rooting for Walt. I want Hank & Gomez to get smoked and I really fucking hate Jesse now. He ruined everything all because he was sad about the millions in cash he had and couldn't handle it. He is the one at fault for this whole mess. They both had millions in cash and were out of the business, and Hank had no evidence & never would have.

Fairwrning
09-09-2013, 12:13 PM
Hank cant die..it ruins my theory of how this all ends..I mean, those guys fired 1000 times and nobody hit shit..I think Todds posse all end up dead ( except Todd)..

Fairwrning
09-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Walt obviously gets away....interesting..is Hank dead or injured?

DLR Bridge
09-09-2013, 12:39 PM
Can any of you gun aficionados tell who, last night, was holding the gun that ended up in Walt's trunk from that one flash forward scene?

High Life Man
09-09-2013, 03:35 PM
Laughed at the Steve Perry song playing in the first scene.

DLR Bridge
09-09-2013, 03:45 PM
Laughed at the Steve Perry song playing in the first scene.

Funny you should mention that. It was distant enough in the scene that I actually thought it was coming from somewhere else in my house at first, which kinda freaked me out for a minute.

Fairwrning
09-09-2013, 06:15 PM
Jessie gets Walt to confess everything on that car ride..right to the cash...again..brilliant..If my Hank theory goes south,I say Brock will kill Walt.

:jaw:

vandeleur
09-09-2013, 06:19 PM
Just watched it , first time I have ever not liked Jessie .
And man those nazi guys had more chance if they ran up and smacked you with the gun than shooting you .

vandeleur
09-09-2013, 06:20 PM
The money trick is the first time someone has really outwitted Walter .

Fairwrning
09-09-2013, 06:23 PM
Didnt even notice the Steve Perry tune til 2nd time thru...so does Todd get done in by Lydia..kinda leaning towards her being his downfall..I still say Hank digs up the cash for himself.
Walt has to disappear for awhile..Jessie is dead meat if Todds uncle and crew survive the shootout..cant see that happening...ya know what..Hank will survive with the help of Walt..

Fairwrning
09-09-2013, 06:30 PM
Jessie gets out in the Chrysler 300....Todd and crew are toast.

Nickdfresh
09-12-2013, 05:57 AM
September 11, 2013
‘Breaking Bad’ Spinoff, ‘Better Call Saul,’ Is Picked Up by AMC
By BILL CARTER

The news for “Breaking Bad” fans isn’t all bleak, as their much-loved series draws to a close.
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2013/09/12/business/12saul/12saul-articleLarge.jpg
Saul Goodman will be back in his own series.

AMC and the Sony Pictures Television announced on Wednesday that “Better Call Saul” — the long-rumored spinoff of “Breaking Bad” — is going forward, with Bob Odenkirk set to star as Saul, the morally compromised lawyer who has represented the meth dealers Walter White and Jesse Pinkman.

The news behind the announcement is that AMC is the network that wound up with the show. Despite the iconic status achieved by “Breaking Bad,” the network did not jump to buy the spinoff; that hesitation allowed several other networks to express serious interest in picking it up.

The negotiations went down to the wire, according to one executive briefed on the details. AMC had an exclusive negotiating period, but no deal was in place by the time that ended. Out of consideration for the partnership over “Breaking Bad,” however, the period was extended and AMC and Sony concluded a deal.

The planned series, which does not yet have a date to go on the air, will be a prequel rather than a sequel — which, for rabid “Bad” fans, who continue to obsess over every possible outcome of the series, means the Saul character does not necessarily survive. The new show will cover the evolution of Saul into the colorful character “Bad” fans have come to love.

NY Times (http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/business/media/breaking-bad-spinoff-better-call-saul-is-picked-up-by-amc.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0)

DLR Bridge
09-12-2013, 06:30 AM
Early prediction. It's gonna suck.

Nickdfresh
09-12-2013, 08:10 PM
LOL Saul is one of my favorite characters actually. Fucking brilliantly sleazy!

DLR Bridge
09-12-2013, 08:29 PM
I think he's great, too. I'm not so thrilled with the prequel idea. If they build a cast of interesting expendable characters around him, maybe it could have a shot, but we know he ain't gettin' dead.

Nickdfresh
09-14-2013, 10:38 AM

LOL Actor who plays Jessie uploads pic to Instagram...

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/breaking-bad-shocker-aaron-paul-reveals-three-way-235916329.html

vandeleur
09-14-2013, 11:08 AM
Think the better call Saul thing is gonna be a prequel , it's how he becomes so honest and a bastion on the legal system ....
So he still could get deaded :D

Guitar Shark
09-15-2013, 02:15 AM
I’m really enjoying it. One of the things I like about this series is that I usually don’t know what will happen next. The writers seem to me to manage to do totally unexpected things that, in hindsight, seem very obvious.

I’m pretty sure that Todd and his crew will play a significant role in the next few episodes, and that Lydia will be important too. I'm guessing that Walt is going to use Saul’s guy to disappear and that he’ll then come back to New Mexico for reasons as yet unknown. Walt has to survive, go away for a while, and then come back. It is the only thing that makes sense after the scene from the first episode this season (house abandoned; neighbor shocked to see him). There was also the opening episode of last season, with him at a diner using a fake name and opening the trunk which contained some really big guns. I’m fascinated to find out what it is that brings Walt back.

sadaist
09-15-2013, 03:25 AM

LOL Actor who plays Jessie uploads pic to Instagram...

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/breaking-bad-shocker-aaron-paul-reveals-three-way-235916329.html

Maybe this is his hint that they both fuck Walt in the end?

Fairwrning
09-15-2013, 01:45 PM
3 to go..damn I cant wait to see how this gunfight plays out.

Fairwrning
09-15-2013, 08:52 PM
Almost time to see Walt save Hanks life

Fairwrning
09-15-2013, 08:56 PM
Hank lets him go after that..with the ultimatum to never be seen again..hence, the scene where hes at the diner buying the gun

DLR Bridge
09-15-2013, 08:56 PM
I just saw a commercial for a finale of some show I never heard of. Under The Dome?? Looked like Hank was a prominent character in the commercial. Anyone else no anything about this show?

Fairwrning
09-15-2013, 08:58 PM
Saw it advertised..didnt watch it

Fairwrning
09-15-2013, 09:24 PM
Fuck...They killed off Hank..and you just knew as it played out it was a done deal..

DLR Bridge
09-15-2013, 09:25 PM
Almost time to see Walt save Hanks life

Uh-oh.

Fairwrning
09-15-2013, 09:25 PM
Im done guessing...

Fairwrning
09-15-2013, 09:26 PM
Whats amazing is you actually feel like a family member has been buried in the fuckin desert

DLR Bridge
09-15-2013, 09:39 PM
Yep. Damn good writin' alright.

DLR Bridge
09-15-2013, 09:52 PM
Can't remember that last time I've ever been this on the edge of my seat over a tv show.

Fairwrning
09-15-2013, 10:05 PM
This shit got dark..quickly..its always been somewhat dark but had an element of comedy..not one bit of comedic relief from here on out..

DLR Bridge
09-15-2013, 10:16 PM
Now I'm wondering if they plan on offing Jessie the moment Todd learns how to achieve the blue color, or are they thinking of keeping him alive as a permenant slave cook. He'll wriggle out of this somehow, but I just don't see how we'll know about it with only two to go. I guess if they give him his own show, it would really be like this one never ended. Which, of course, would be fine by me.

High Life Man
09-16-2013, 12:27 AM
Can't wait until next week!

The stuff with the baby....hard to watch!

tojoro
09-16-2013, 08:02 AM
This shit got dark..quickly..its always been somewhat dark but had an element of comedy..not one bit of comedic relief from here on out..

Skyler: "Flynn, could you please fasten your seat belt. It's not safe."
Flynn: "You gotta be shittin' me!"

Best. Show. Ever!

ToraToraTora
09-16-2013, 09:08 AM
So Walt's off to start a new life on his own and he left enough info with the police listening in on the phone call to get Skylar off the hook i think. Next week will be all about Jesse and then the final week Walt's revenge.
Brilliant Brilliant TV. And that's twice now this season that the baby scene's have made very uncomfortable viewing.

And Walt junior what was that My dad attacked my mum shit all about?

And Hank died like a man "GO FUCK YOURSELF"

sadaist
09-16-2013, 11:37 AM
And Walt junior what was that My dad attacked my mum shit all about?

Of the entire episode, that part pissed me off the most. I have never liked junior. Never liked Skylar. And the way that scene went down and the blatant lie from junior to protect mom just drove me crazy. And in every situation no matter who it is, the cops will side with the kid & woman. They say he pulled the knife....he pulled the knife. Game over.

The series could have actually ended on last nights episode with Walt going off with 1 barrel of money to a new secret hidden identity. I really did want them to put a bullet in Jesses skull out there in the desert. Every show ever where they left someone alive it has turned out bad for the captors.

Holly in the fire truck, that sad face she had was adorable. Heart breaker for sure.

My guess is Jesse can't cook right so Jack & his crew kidnap Skylar, junior, holly in an effort to get Walt to show up and teach Todd right how to cook. But with $70 million, you would think Jack & crew would just say fuck meth. We're set! But greed. never enough.

sadaist
09-16-2013, 11:38 AM
Jesses original mentor Krazy 8 ended up chained in a basement by his protege'.

Now Jesses protege' Todd is chaining him up in a basement.

Everything runs in cycles.

DLR Bridge
09-16-2013, 12:22 PM
Jr. was close to Hank. Respected him entirely. I think after his Mom and her sister spelled everything out for him at the car wash, he was in utter disbelief. Once he was able to lay eyes on his Dad behaving maniacally insane while being rather flip about Hank's demise, he sided fully with his Mom rather than try to rationalize it all. I personally thought he handled the situation well. Had he left his Mom and Dad rolling around on the floor with a carving knife, there would have been a good chance he'd end up with a loon of a Dad as his and Holly's only parent.

Guitar Shark
09-16-2013, 03:03 PM
I didn't see how they could top the previous episode, but last night's episode was even more wrenching and devastating. It's amazing how everything that has happened came crashing back down and ruined everyone's lives. (well, except for the very rich Nazis and the exceptionally and inappropriately polite Todd).

So many scenes were really hard to watch; from the moments with Holly, to the knife fight, to Junior's (Flynn's) anguish. I doubt he'll ever go by Junior again now. The whole show was one wrenching scene after another.

It kind of feels to me like last night's episode was the real end of the series, and that we're then getting a two-episode epilogue. Can't wait.

DLR Bridge
09-16-2013, 03:45 PM
Totally agree Sharky. If the writers do have more heart stopping moments to give to us, my head might just come off. I even went to bed thinking how it would not surprise me if the next episode started off with Hank crawling out of the dirt with a hole in his head. Anything and everything seems possible, but never ends up being what we think! They can easily make a college elective course out of this show.

tojoro
09-16-2013, 03:46 PM
Was it the first or second season where Jr. noticed the smear of Skyler's face cream on the fridge door, after Walt forced himself on her?
I think that stuck with him, though probably not wanting to think his dad could be mean or hurtful toward his mom...no kid ever would consider something like that. Nor would they want to.
I'd like to think instinct kicked in and Jr. made a move to protect his mother from his father. As for the embellishing, chalk it up to him realizing his limitations in a physical struggle, he gave his dad no choice, but to leave immediately.
Maybe only a couple of characters make it out of this, everyone will lose someone. The show is ultimately about crystal meth, and we've watched it destroy how many of the lives that Walt & Jessie encountered along the way?
Everyone will suffer now!

vandeleur
09-16-2013, 05:21 PM
Wow that was a fucking shocker ... Totally gut wrenching at times

Fairwrning
09-16-2013, 05:42 PM
Yeah..the scene where holly was saying "Mama"..Walt knew that was the last time he would spend with his baby girl..Tears you up man..When Walt looked back in the mirror at the hole where Hank and Gomez were buried...i swear it felt like that was my uncle back there.I cant help but guess that Jessie will find a way to off Todd while cooking..

vandeleur
09-16-2013, 05:51 PM
So what next ... In one of the next two episodes we get a one year later episode with Walt getting the gun/ricin and going to rescue Jessie ???? After what Walt said am guessing Walt and Jessie don't get the band back together .

Fairwrning
09-16-2013, 06:08 PM
Honestly I think it gets worse..Marie is gonna kill herself over Hank..Still lots of characters left..Saul/Jessie/Walt/Lydia/Todd and family...who is next to die..

Fairwrning
09-16-2013, 06:34 PM
Just watched it again...Walt told Skylar he killed Hank...obviously the rest of that conversation was to keep her from the cops eyes..but why say he killed Hank? Walt has no intention of going to prison.....he is going down in slo-mo at the hands of 50 cops..

vandeleur
09-17-2013, 02:38 AM
There was a couple of turns that arnt explained , why didnt the nazi just kill Walt and make an extra 11 mil.
Why leave a loose end as dangerous as Walt ?