PDA

View Full Version : Kim Jong Un finds His Eva BrUn

Nickdfresh
07-25-2012, 10:28 AM
North Korean leader Kim gets married, tours amusement park, state TV says

KCNA via Reuters
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/120725-kim-married-1-6a.photoblog600.jpg
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and his wife, who was named by the state broadcaster as Ri Sol Ju, visit the Rungna People's Pleasure Ground, in Pyongyang, in this undated picture released by the North's KCNA news agency on Wednesday.

By NBC News and wire services (http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/07/25/12947024-north-korean-leader-kim-gets-married-tours-amusement-park-state-tv-says?lite)

North Korea's new young leader, Kim Jong-un, is married, state media said Wednesday, putting an end to weeks of speculation over the relationship with a woman seen at his side during a recent gala.

Kim toured an amusement park with his "wife, comrade Ri Sol Ju" on Tuesday, while a crowd cheered for the leader, an announcer said without giving any more details about Ri, including how long the couple had been married.

Seven months after inheriting the country from his father, Kim Jong Il, the twenty-something leader has been shown in the media several times with the young woman, including at a concert where Mickey Mouse and other Disney characters appeared and at tours of various North Korean sites.

While the woman had not been identified until now, media and analysts in the South were quick to guess that she was his wife.

Angus Walker, Beijing correspondent for NBC partner ITV News, quoted South Korean media as saying the woman was a top-scoring college graduate who had been handpicked by Kim's uncle to be the leader's spouse.

'Mystery woman' stirs talk of changing times in North Korea

Changing style
Kim Jong Un ascended to power in Pyongyang in December 2011. He is the third in his family to rule the country, which was led by his grandfather, Kim Il Sung, from its establishment in 1948 until his death in 1994. Kim Jong Un's father, Kim Jong Il, subsequently ruled North Korea until his death in 2011. Kim Il Sung is still revered as North Korea's eternal president.

Kim's public appearances with the woman are a striking change from his father's style. Kim Jong Il's rule was known for its secrecy. State media did not mention his companions and his children, including Kim Jong Un, who was virtually unknown before his formal introduction to the world in late 2010.

N. Korea's Kim Jong Un issues rare public drubbing -- of a roller coaster

The new leader's style is considered more similar to his grandfather, who built homes, parks and schools and was often shown alongside his wife, Kim Jong Suk, and with children in his arms.

The speculation about Kim Jong Un's private life has coincided with high tension on the Korean Peninsula following a North Korean long-range rocket launch in April and repeated threats by Pyongyang to attack the South.

Consolidating power
Last week, Kim Jong Un was named marshal of the army, the country's top military rank, in a move that added to his glittering array of titles and cements his power in a with a 1.2 million-strong military.

Kim and his new wife "comrade Ri Sol Ju" toured the park as a crowd cheered their leader, state television reported.

The new title completes Kim Jong Un's elevation following his father's death. He already heads the Workers' Party of Korea and is First Chairman of the National Defense Commission.

Kim has steadily worked to impose his own stamp on the top leadership of North Korea, and earlier this month ousted Vice Marshal Ri Yong Ho, the country's leading military figure, who was seen as close to Kim Jong Il.

The Associated Press and Reuters contributed to this report.

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 10:35 AM
And this is is thread worthy, how ??

:elvis:

Nickdfresh
07-25-2012, 10:39 AM
Sorry, you can go back to your big gay Alex Jones spamathon now...

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 10:41 AM
He's not on yet...

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 10:45 AM
And no one gives a fuck about north Korea...

Nickdfresh
07-25-2012, 10:48 AM
Well, retarded sister-fuckers from Louisiana don't give a fuck, but others do, dummy. So fuck off...

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 10:53 AM
No they don't...

We got troubles in this country to worry about...

jhale667
07-25-2012, 11:25 AM
STFU, Elbow... you don't get to dictate what's thread-worthy.

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 11:36 AM
I wasn't dictating anything...

Bullshit like this is part of the problem...

Present some bullshit north Korea crap as a distraction to real news or as more boogeyman propaganda...

Next!

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 11:38 AM
Who this fat little fucker married is no more important than who got voted through on America's got talent, or the current batman star posing for a photo-op...

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 11:40 AM
Who needs corporate media to sell us bullshit when we have Nick...

Nitro Express
07-25-2012, 12:04 PM
North Korea has enough electricity to run an amusement park?

DLR Bridge
07-25-2012, 12:06 PM
All depends on how you define 'amusement'.

Nitro Express
07-25-2012, 12:13 PM
Yeah, the amusement is probably watching dissidents being tortured.

FORD
07-25-2012, 12:16 PM
North Korea has enough electricity to run an amusement park?

They just plugged in a really really long extension cord from Seoul.

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 12:17 PM
Proof of how aware you idiots are...

DLR Bridge
07-25-2012, 12:18 PM
Yeah, the amusement is probably watching dissidents being tortured.

There you go. Outdoor daytime event. No power required!

hambon4lif
07-25-2012, 12:18 PM
North Korea has enough electricity to run an amusement park?Not really. They have their own version of 'Space Mountain' where they shut off all the lights and pull people around really fast on a rickshaw.;)

DLR Bridge
07-25-2012, 12:20 PM
Proof of how aware you idiots are...

Elaborate please.

jhale667
07-25-2012, 12:21 PM
Elaborate please.

Basically he thinks we all know nothing, only HE knows the "truth" because Alex Jones and Jeebus tell him. :rolleyes:

DLR Bridge
07-25-2012, 12:25 PM
Basically he thinks we all know nothing, only HE knows the "truth" because Alex Jones and Jeebus tell him. :rolleyes:

I've never seen the name Alex Jones outside of this place. Is this character of national notoriety?

hambon4lif
07-25-2012, 12:28 PM
Basically he thinks we all know nothing, only HE knows the "truth" because Alex Jones and Jeebus tell him. :rolleyes:It gets better. He's recently added FUX News to his list of 'sources'.
The combination of those three must make for a very "unique" world view....

hambon4lif
07-25-2012, 12:31 PM
I've never seen the name Alex Jones outside of this place. Is this character of national notoriety?You've probably seen pictures of him on boxes of Reynolds Aluminum Foil.....

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 12:37 PM
Jesus is truth...

Nitro Express
07-25-2012, 12:41 PM
I've never seen the name Alex Jones outside of this place. Is this character of national notoriety?

He's just a guy that runs an internet radio show. Sometimes I listen to Coast to Coast AM if I'm up late usually working on something in the garage. Alex sometimes comes on that show which basically covers the paranormal, UFO's, conspiracy theories and such. Apparently that show gets great ratings. I think Alex Jone's main claim to fame is he successfully infiltrated the very exclusive and secret Bohemian Club's summer retreat called Bohemian Grove and got some of their ceremonies on film.

I think the conspiracy business is a lot like the UFO business. A lot of money can be made in it and the people who make livings in it don't like each other. I would say Alex is the most popular of these guys because he produces pretty high quality videos on various conspiracy subjects.

I look at him as a guy making some money selling a product who's a bit of an attention whore. Nothing more.

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 12:45 PM

Infowars.com

Nitro Express
07-25-2012, 12:47 PM
:biggrin:
It gets better. He's recently added FUX News to his list of 'sources'.
The combination of those three must make for a very "unique" world view....

You probably get more truth on Alex Jones than on Fox News.

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 12:53 PM
I look at him as a guy making some money selling a product who's a bit of an attention whore. Nothing more.

The difference between UFOs and keeping an eye on the federal government is that UFOs from outer space are not real...

DLR Bridge
07-25-2012, 12:54 PM
He's just a guy that runs an internet radio show. Sometimes I listen to Coast to Coast AM if I'm up late usually working on something in the garage. Alex sometimes comes on that show which basically covers the paranormal, UFO's, conspiracy theories and such. Apparently that show gets great ratings. I think Alex Jone's main claim to fame is he successfully infiltrated the very exclusive and secret Bohemian Club's summer retreat called Bohemian Grove and got some of their ceremonies on film.

I think the conspiracy business is a lot like the UFO business. A lot of money can be made in it and the people who make livings in it don't like each other. I would say Alex is the most popular of these guys because he produces pretty high quality videos on various conspiracy subjects.

Wow. I had no idea that there was money to be made. The Conspiracy business? Hardly seems like a tangible talent one should be able to profit from, coming up with unproven plausibilities and posting/talking about them. Makes me think professional wrestlers may actually be earning their keep!

Jesus Christ
Jesus is truth...

I am the original kind of Truth.

Now on the other hand, Alex Jones..... not always so much :jesuslol:

Nitro Express
This is Alex Jones in a nutshell. He's kind of like a worked up southern preacher. The only thing missing is the audience going hallaluja and amen.

Jesus Christ
07-25-2012, 12:56 PM
The difference between UFOs and keeping an eye on the federal government is that UFOs from outer space are not real...

Gregory, do ye still believe that Dad & I only created life on ONE planet?

jhale667
07-25-2012, 01:00 PM
This is Alex Jones in a nutshell. He's kind of like a worked up southern preacher. The only thing missing is the audience going hallaluja and amen.

He's a fucking nutjob.

Nitro Express
07-25-2012, 01:02 PM
Wow. I had no idea that there was money to be made. The Conspiracy business? Hardly seems like a tangible talent one should be able to profit from, coming up with unproven plausibilities and posting/talking about them. Makes me think professional wrestlers may actually be earning their keep!

Oh there is a huge conspiracy audience. The trick is to sell products, books, advertising, speaking fees. There is a ton of money to be made in the UFO community as well. People are always looking for answers or want to believe in something. Religion, UFOs, conspiracy. You package the answers up or a sollution and sell it. Some people sell hamburgers other people sell hope. Alex Jones actually is selling hope. People tune in and buy his stuff because they think he's offering hope.

Nitro Express
07-25-2012, 01:10 PM
Hope floats and hope sells.

DLR Bridge
07-25-2012, 01:10 PM
I'm familiar with all of the UFO and 9-11 hoopla, but just had no idea about the business end of it. Not to sound all righteous-like, but hope should be offered free of charge. It comes with no promises.

Nitro Express
07-25-2012, 01:18 PM
I'm familiar with all of the UFO and 9-11 hoopla, but just had no idea about the business end of it. Not to sound all righteous-like, but hope should be offered free of charge. It comes with no promises.

Jackson Hole is what some people believe to be a vortex so we have a UFO community here. Even Lawerence Rockefeller was into it. We're not as big as Sedonia, Arizona but there is a new age thing present here. Believe me, the main players are not hurting for money. JZ Knight didn't build her faboulous facility up there in Washington offering it for free. UFO's and alliens are becoming the new religion it looks like.

Nitro Express
07-25-2012, 01:22 PM
I mean Alex Jones has David Icke on his show who is another successful new age, allien, conspiracy preacher. I just wonder what we are going to talk about when 2012 is over? What's the next date?

I mean these guys are actually good at what they do. They have built huge audiences. They sell hope. It's the same as traditional religion except now reptilan alliens have replaced Satan and benevelant ET's and conscouseness has replaced Jesus and the attonement.

DLR Bridge
07-25-2012, 01:27 PM
Craziness. I feel like I'm living in another world here in NJ working in NYC. Nobody, I mean nobody gives a flying shit about UFO's over here.

Nitro Express
07-25-2012, 01:28 PM
I wonder if Hillary is into UFOs?

Nitro Express
07-25-2012, 01:33 PM
Craziness. I feel like I'm living in another world here in NJ working in NYC. Nobody, I mean nobody gives a flying shit about UFO's over here.

The older I get and the more I learn the more I see this world we live in is one big ass mental institution. This place is fucking nuts. The late great George Carlin was right. The meaning of life is to enjoy the feak show. Don't try to make sense of it, just enjoy the entertainment value.

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 01:38 PM
Infowars is not a conspiracy program...

DLR Bridge
07-25-2012, 01:47 PM

I looked at the front page for 30 seconds and had to close it after seeing some psycho-babble about Obama's dad being Communist Party USA propagandist Frank Marshall Davis. Seriously, why set aside time in your day for shit like this? I just don't get it.

1978 Fan
07-25-2012, 02:01 PM
I listen to Alex Jones, Michael Savage, and Mark Levin. I do not listen to Rush or Sean, or O'Reilly. The Truth is in there somewhere. Everyone wants your $$$, because to everyone, the(ir) end justify the means.

As for Kim Jong, I see him as Huang Tyan-yu, the character from the Joy Luck Club story.

When Lindo Jong was only twelve, she was forced to move in with a neighbor's young son, Huang Tyan-yu, through the machinations of the village matchmaker. After some training for household duties through her in-laws, she and Tyan-yu married when she turned sixteen. She soon realized that her husband was just a little boy at heart and had no sexual interest in her. Lindo began to care for her husband as a brother, but her cruel mother-in-law expected Lindo to produce a grandson.

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 02:21 PM
The conspiracy is in the corporate media and how they lie by omission (see Ron Paul), and fill the air with celebrity "news."

FORD
07-25-2012, 02:27 PM
I listen to Alex Jones, Michael Savage, and Mark Levin.

If you can listen to those three and not be locked up in a rubber room, then you must be on better drugs than Limbaugh.

gbranton
07-25-2012, 02:39 PM
the woman was a top-scoring college graduate who had been handpicked by Kim's uncle to be the leader's spouse.

Awwwww, how romantic. I'm sure once it was explained to her that she could wed the dear cherished leader (or whatever the fuck he is called) or spend the rest of her life in a slave labor camp she JUMPED at the chance.

binnie
07-25-2012, 02:42 PM
Who this fat little fucker married is no more important than who got voted through on America's got talent, or the current batman star posing for a photo-op...

Has his marriage just left you wondering how he can get laid and you can't? :D

Of course North Korea matters. What is interesting about his marriage is that under his regime - so far, at least - NK has been much more interested in letting Western media in. We know very little about NK, and the decision of this leader to change that is interesting. The question is: why now?

binnie
07-25-2012, 02:43 PM
Awwwww, how romantic. I'm sure once it was explained to her that she could wed the dear cherished leader (or whatever the fuck he is called) or spend the rest of her life in a slave labor camp she JUMPED at the chance.

Maybe she's into chubbies. And bad hair cuts.

DLR Bridge
07-25-2012, 02:56 PM
Of course North Korea matters. What is interesting about his marriage is that under his regime - so far, at least - NK has been much more interested in letting Western media in. We know
very little about NK, and the decision of this leader to change that is interesting. The question is: why now?

The power of this post compels me! Good point about the media.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-25-2012, 03:00 PM
Has his marriage just left you wondering how he can get laid and you can't? :D

Of course North Korea matters. What is interesting about his marriage is that under his regime - so far, at least - NK has been much more interested in letting Western media in. We know very little about NK, and the decision of this leader to change that is interesting. The question is: why now?

'cause last few nitwits didn't then

Nitro Express
07-25-2012, 03:05 PM
Now he can sink his straw mushroom into her kim chee and add more nutcases to the family.

Nitro Express
07-25-2012, 03:12 PM

Honestly. Do you think steering an average normal person to Infowars.com would sell them on anything? Alex is so extreme and out there most people are just going to look at him as a crackpot. I think he exposes some of the corruption in the banking and political systems but then so does David Icke. I just don't want to explain the reptiles and the joker makeup to some poor person that I was trying to inform on credit default swaps and why we need to audit the Federal Reserve. This is just the new version of the John Birch Society.

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 03:31 PM
I'm not trying to sell anyone anything...

I listen to Alex jones for entertainment and I'm honest...

This is a DLR message board and I enjoy getting people's panties ties up in a wad...

David Icke is nuts, even Alex knows that...

binnie
07-25-2012, 04:21 PM
'cause last few nitwits didn't then

I mean: why change the habit of a lifetime (or 3 lifetimes)?

Does this symbolise that he wants a closer relationship with the West? Or at least a less hostile one? Who knows...

DLR Bridge
07-25-2012, 04:27 PM
I mean: why change the habit of a lifetime (or 3 lifetimes)?

Does this symbolise that he wants a closer relationship with the West? Or at least a less hostile one? Who knows...

Or, it may be a case of 'keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer'. They're going to keep us guessing until we pass out.

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 04:31 PM
Maybe North Korea has WMDs...

Send in the drones!

DLR Bridge
07-25-2012, 04:43 PM
Baby!

I wasn't complaining.

DLR Bridge
07-25-2012, 04:51 PM

Send in the drones!

Preemptive strikes suck. No boots on the ground does not suck. I like to see a drone with a classic VH logo on its side.

DONNIEP
07-25-2012, 04:57 PM
I like to see a drone with a classic VH logo on its side.

Damn right!!

Nickdfresh
07-25-2012, 04:57 PM
Who needs corporate media to sell us bullshit when we have Nick...

I'm glad you took your mouth of Alex Jones' cock for 15 minute to share that with us along with your other 40-50 posts of shit per day...

Nickdfresh
07-25-2012, 05:00 PM
Jesus is truth...

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee161/ignitetheairwaves85/Jesus-dumbass-Blue_Gargoyle.jpg
Right!

Nickdfresh
07-25-2012, 05:03 PM

Send in the drones!

"Maybe?" They detonated a nuclear device (sort of) and are well stocked with chems and bios. Dumbass...

Nickdfresh
07-25-2012, 05:06 PM

It's ain't just "entertainment" to you, you hang on and regurgitate every fricken word. If it weren't for Alex Jones, you'd have nothing else in your empty life...

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 05:07 PM
I guess you told me.,,

jhale667
07-25-2012, 05:09 PM
It's ain't just "entertainment" to you, you hang on and regurgitate every fricken word. If it weren't for Alex Jones, you'd have nothing else in your empty life...

That and the irony of him posting "I'm honest" right after that ....two lies in the same post!

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 05:17 PM
Shaddup and make us some tacos, greaseball...

Nitro Express
07-25-2012, 05:23 PM
Shaddup and make us some tacos, greaseball...

I really don't want Semour Duncan pickups in my tacos.

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 05:31 PM
Maybe Taco King here can build himself a taco shaped guitar...

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 05:33 PM
Asshale's first solo album...

Nitro Express
07-25-2012, 05:34 PM
The only person who would play a taco shaped guitar would be Sammy Hagar. He would say Cabo Wabo tequila would go good with it and Mike would pour Mad Anthony hot sauce on it.

LoungeMachine
07-25-2012, 05:35 PM

This is a DLR message board and I enjoy getting people's panties ties up in a wad...

I wasn't dictating anything...

Bullshit like this is part of the problem...

Present some bullshit north Korea crap as a distraction to real news or as more boogeyman propaganda...

Next!

So you call it not thread worthy.....

Then you post in it 20 times......

Then you try and steer it to your bullshit mancrush Alex Jones.....

Then you claim it's just a message board and you're trolling for laughs.....

:gulp:

You need a hobby or a wife that puts out.

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 05:38 PM
You need a point...

jhale667
07-25-2012, 05:39 PM
So you call it not thread worthy.....

Then you post in it 20 times......

Then you try and steer it to your bullshit mancrush Alex Jones.....

Then you claim it's just a message board and you're trolling for laughs.....

You need a hobby or a wife that puts out.

:lmao:

Oh, and POST AN MP3 OR STFU, ELBOW.

gbranton
07-25-2012, 05:40 PM
Mike would pour Mad Anthony hot sauce on it.

He's already got Mike's hot sauce dribbling down his ass crack.

jhale667
07-25-2012, 05:41 PM
You need a point...

You need a job.

LoungeMachine
07-25-2012, 05:41 PM
You need a point...

My point is you're a whiny, needy, attention starved troll who believes in invisible old men in the sky, and bogeymen staged the Aurora killings because the only voice louder than the ones in your head, is the one coming from your radio 24 hours a day......

But nothing anyone else believes or finds interesting should be posted.....

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 05:45 PM
I never said that, the topic of this thread is unimportant nonsense that doesn't meet the standard of this forum...

LoungeMachine
07-25-2012, 05:47 PM
I never said that, the topic of this thread is unimportant nonsense that doesn't meet the standard of this forum...

Who are you to say?

And this coming from the guy with the BATMAN PSYOPS thread?

:rofl:

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 05:49 PM
The only person who would play a taco shaped guitar would be Sammy Hagar. He would say Cabo Wabo tequila would go good with it and Mike would pour Mad Anthony hot sauce on it.

And if Sammy asked assface to join his band, he'd jump on it in a second with tacos in hand, mouth and ass...

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 05:52 PM
And this coming from the guy with the BATMAN PSYOPS thread?

:rofl:

That's relevant, North Korea is not...

LoungeMachine
07-25-2012, 05:55 PM
That's relevant, North Korea is not...

I can prove North Korea exists....

You can't prove a Batman Psyops does....

Checkmate, Gomer.

jhale667
07-25-2012, 05:57 PM
You're pathetic, ELBOW. Post an MP3. Post a video, whatever... or admit you're a jealous hack (who's too stupid to build his own guitar).

Here, bitch.

<object width="400" height="300" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/10151100082582246" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/10151100082582246" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>

:guitar:

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 05:57 PM
I don't have to prove it...

There is enough circumstantial evidence to show that it doesn't add up...

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 05:59 PM
You're pathetic, ELBOW. Post an MP3. Post a video, whatever... or admit you're a jealous hack (who's too stupid to build his own guitar).

Here, bitch.

<object width="400" height="300" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/10151100082582246" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/10151100082582246" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>

I already posted the guitars I painted and built and you know it...

Why lie on a message board...

jhale667
07-25-2012, 06:02 PM
I already posted the guitars I painted and built and you know it...

Why lie on a message board...

Lying's YOUR stock in trade. I remember you posting about swapping necks on guitars, don't remember you posting anything about painting or building them. But post 'em again - and post something that proves you can play your way out of a fucking paper bag, nutless! :baaa:

LoungeMachine
07-25-2012, 06:04 PM
I don't have to prove it...

There is enough circumstantial evidence to show that it doesn't add up...

?????

What does that even mean?

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 06:05 PM
I posted necks I scalloped, a body I painted, pics of guitars, etc...

Hey for real, what's the easiest DAW to record basic demo tracks ??

jhale667
07-25-2012, 06:07 PM
I posted necks I scalloped, a body I painted, pics of guitars, etc...

Hey for real, what's the easiest DAW to record basic demo tracks ??

Reaper's freeware, but you still need an interface.

binnie
07-25-2012, 06:14 PM
Dear Van Halen,

LOOK at what you've reduced us to.

Please go back on tour.

Yours,

Every at the Rotharmy.

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 06:16 PM
Well I run my preamp setup in such a way that I convert it to optical and run it into my computer, and that sounds really nice...

That should work, eh ??

jhale667
07-25-2012, 07:12 PM
Well I run my preamp setup in such a way that I convert it to optical and run it into my computer, and that sounds really nice...

That should work, eh ??

It'll sound buzzy as shit w/o speaker emulation, but g'head....

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 07:26 PM
As long as the program receives my signal as it is it will sound great...

Hardrock69
07-25-2012, 07:30 PM
Not really. They have their own version of 'Space Mountain' where they shut off all the lights and pull people around really fast on a rickshaw.;)

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 07:31 PM
GRATE even...

Hardrock69
07-25-2012, 07:31 PM
Jesus is truth...

Jebus is a pile of old dusty bones somewhere in the Middle East or India....

Hardrock69
07-25-2012, 07:32 PM

Says the man who knows everything that goes on in this universe....:umm:

jhale667
07-25-2012, 07:48 PM
As long as the program receives my signal as it is it will sound great...

From your preamp alone. :headlights: Not so much. Does it have a recording out? You're talking about your MP-1 right?

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/imagesqtbnANd9GcQ6-x-ncydHtGtpdnJLb.jpg

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 07:49 PM
Keep on looking for UFOs while the federal government robs you blind...

jhale667
07-25-2012, 07:53 PM
North Korea, UFOs and home recording in the same thread....yeah, Van Halen needs to go back on tour.

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 07:55 PM
We need a new album!!!

jhale667
07-25-2012, 08:00 PM
We need a new album!!!

That too.

Hardrock69
07-25-2012, 08:28 PM

"Standard"????

What "standard"? :lmao:

Hardrock69
07-25-2012, 08:30 PM
That woman who is the "Bride Of Commiestein" is actually in the most dangerous place imaginable. Knowing what she knows, she could be executed at the drop of a hat.

ELVIS
07-25-2012, 09:20 PM
Who cares ??

gbranton
07-25-2012, 09:26 PM
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/120725-kim-married-1-6a.photoblog600.jpg

Maybe she's into chubbies. And bad hair cuts.

That's just when he's out in public. I bet when he is ready to party he puts a little product in it and wears it like this:

http://content9.flixster.com/photo/13/49/57/13495763_ori.jpg

Blaze
07-26-2012, 02:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtCgOeAmcpI

Nickdfresh
07-26-2012, 10:33 AM
Who cares ??

You keep telling us you don't care by caring enough to post, dummy...

baru911
07-26-2012, 10:38 AM
Dear Van Halen,

LOOK at what you've reduced us to.

Please go back on tour.

Yours,

Every at the Rotharmy.

:amen:

ELVIS
07-26-2012, 11:06 AM
I don't care about North Korea...

Nickdfresh
07-26-2012, 11:09 AM
Yeah, but you're a parochial dipshit whose life revolves around stone-age myths and conspiracy crap. We do happen to still have a large number of U.S. troops in South Korea as well as significant economic dependance on their cars, motor oil bases, electronics, etc. And some of us are interested in stuff, like I've read books on the Korean War and shit. You know, those things with lots of pages and words that make your little head hurt so much that you have to listen to shitheads on the radio to get all your unquestioned information from...

jhale667
07-26-2012, 11:24 AM
Yeah, but you're a parochial dipshit whose life revolves around stone-age myths and conspiracy crap. We do happen to still have a large number of U.S. troops in South Korea as well as significant economic dependance on their cars, motor oil bases, electronics, etc. And some of us are interested in stuff, like I've read books on the Korean War and shit. You know, those things with lots of pages and words that make your little head hurt so much that you have to listen to shitheads on the radio to get all your unquestioned information from...

:wow2:

ELVIS
07-26-2012, 11:28 AM
Does Dickforbrains have his hand up your puppet ass ??

jhale667
07-26-2012, 11:35 AM
No but Alex Jones definitely has his hand up yours.

ELVIS
07-26-2012, 11:47 AM
No he doesn't...

Hey Nick, stick your hand up Asshale and play Eruption for us...

jhale667
07-26-2012, 01:08 PM
No he doesn't...

YES HE DOES YOU ARE ALEX JONES' BUTT PUPPET. :lmao: