PDA

View Full Version : Rahm Emanuel persecutes Christian run Chick-Fil-A

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

ELVIS
07-27-2012, 06:59 AM
Chick-fil-A isn't welcome in Chicago, at least as far as Mayor Rahm Emanuel is concerned.

The head of the nation's third-largest city hopes to hit the fast food chain where it hurts most -- its pocketbook -- by vowing to block its plans to build a new restaurant in his hometown.

Emanuel is the second mayor of a major city to oppose Chick-fil-A over its gay marriage stance. Tom Menino, the mayor of Boston, Massachusetts, sent a letter informing Chick-fil-A executives last week that their plans to open a restaurant there are not welcome, either.

San Francisco Mayor Ewdin Lee also joined the chorus opposing Chick-fil-A with a tweet saying: 'Closest #ChickFilA to San Francisco is 40 miles away & I strongly recommend that they not try to come any closer.'

'Chick-fil-A’s values are not Chicago values. They’re not respectful of our residents, our neighbors and our family members. And if you’re gonna be part of the Chicago community, you should reflect Chicago values,' Emanuel told the Chicago Sun-Times on Wednesday.

The Democrat mayor, who was previously President Barack Obama's first chief of staff, said the comments by Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy run against the grain of the city, which allows civil partnerships for gay couples and is working to recognize gay marriage.
Gay marriage, however, is not legal in Illinois.

Chick-fil-A has filed permits to open its first stand-alone restaurant in Chicago. The chain already has a store near Loyola University's campus downtown.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2179620/Chick-fil-A-anti-gay-controversy-Company-denounced-Chicago-Mayor-Rahm-Emanuel-gay-marriage-scandal.html#ixzz21onXbKi3

:elvis:

Satan
07-27-2012, 09:49 AM
Rahm Emanuel is a false "demoncrat" flaming right wing douchetube. But this is a rare instance where he's actually on the correct side of an issue.

There's no justification for Chick-fil-a's bigotry, and certainly nothing Christian about it.

ELVIS
07-27-2012, 09:56 AM
Hahahaha...

You people are so afraid of Christians...

Dr. Love
07-27-2012, 09:56 AM
I think it's out of line for any government to tell a business what social issues they are allowed to support if they want to do business in their town.

Would be ok for mayors to decide not to let businesses open shops if they supported gay marriage? Of course not. The irony here is that these governments are opening themselves up to be sued for discrimination.

Satan
07-27-2012, 10:14 AM
Hahahaha...

You people are so afraid of Christians...

To the contrary, Nurse Presley....

"Christian" bigots like this douchewad chicken salesman are great for business. Well, great for MY business, anyway.

These people drive more people to Hell than Cerberus Bus Lines.

ELVIS
07-27-2012, 10:21 AM
Shaddup FORD, your agenda is getting the best of you...

jhale667
07-27-2012, 10:55 AM
FUCK Chik-fil-A. Rahm's absolutely right on this one.

And yeah, they're so worried about "Christian Values" they're LYING (gee, I seem to recall that one being bad too) about why the Muppets pulled their toys from their kids meals...Lisa Henson basically told them to go fuck themselves in her statement, and indicated that they were donating CFA's last payment to GLADD. So what does Chik-fil-A do? Puts up signage in their locations saying THEY'd 'voluntarily removed' said toys for some complete bullshit reason.

Stay classy christians.

Satan
07-27-2012, 11:06 AM
Good to see Henson take a stand for civil rights. But then, we ARE talking about the folks who put the first gay couple on TV, over 40 years ago...

http://kentium.net/images/bert-and-ernie-i10.jpg

jhale667
07-27-2012, 11:10 AM
I'll try to find the press release later...she didn't mention Bert & Ernie by name, but did say they've been "promoting diversity, tolerance and acceptance" for 40 years or something to that effect.

ELVIS
07-27-2012, 11:11 AM
That's an accomplishment ??

jhale667
07-27-2012, 11:14 AM
Someone change this stupid, inaccurate thread title...no one's being persecuted...this is the free market the Repukes love to extoll punishing a shitty business. Change "persecutes" to "OWNS".

:guitar:

clarathecarrot
07-27-2012, 11:23 AM
Someone change this stupid, inaccurate thread title...no one's being persecuted...this is the free market the Repukes love to extoll punishing a shitty business. Change "persecutes" to "OWNS".

Cool since the mayor knows best the fine people of Chicago cannot enjoy the wonder of the ChickFlah..and then these people can line up to get those stars sewn onto thier overcoats and go for that free train ride to oblivion.

Satan
07-27-2012, 11:36 AM
Cool since the mayor knows best the fine people of Chicago cannot enjoy the wonder of the ChickFlah..and then these people can line up to get those stars sewn onto thier overcoats and go for that free train ride to oblivion.

Adolf didn't send anybody to camp for being a right wing delusional bigot, being one himself.

He did send a few million there for being gay though. Which is exactly where the pink triangle symbol came from.

If these right wing "Christians" can get away with claiming that equal rights for gays somehow means they (the "christians") are being discriminated against, then I should be able to make the same claims against them, for all the anti-Devilism in their church sermons.

jhale667
07-27-2012, 11:42 AM
That's the most idiotic analogy Thomocarrot's ever made, and that's saying something...

clarathecarrot
07-27-2012, 02:24 PM
Adolf didn't send anybody to camp for being a right wing delusional bigot, being one himself.

He did send a few million there for being gay though. Which is exactly where the pink triangle symbol came from.

If these right wing "Christians" can get away with claiming that equal rights for gays somehow means they (the "christians") are being discriminated against, then I should be able to make the same claims against them, for all the anti-Devilism in their church sermons.

Wich gay rights activist pressured this company to make a statement about gay marriage..?

We are looking forward to doing business with you mr chickflah do you agree with gay marriage and how is the little missus and timmy?

If I was the chickflah dude I would sue the chicago mayor for negating free enterprize and graft and coruption.

And we all know Chicago is well known for destroying new businesses that take the strong arm money from the unions.

Satan
07-27-2012, 02:29 PM
If there's one thing you definitely don't need to be worried about, it's Rahm Emanuel helping unions.

Like all of the other DLC fake "Democrats", he hates them. Not surprising considering the Stalinist anti-union KKKoch Brothers fund the DLC.

clarathecarrot
07-27-2012, 02:35 PM
Ok then he is just another satanist that preys on the downtroden minorities, the confused masses, by falsly acting like he is thier messiah.

Making a trendy stand for the rights of the squeaky wheel.

May god bless his sacrifice for the alienated simple minded lunch consumers of his fine goddamned city.

I bet he cashes his check at your company store..?

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2012, 02:40 PM
Ok then he is just another satanist that preys on the downtroden minorities, the confused masses, by falsly acting like he is thier messiah.

Making a trendy stand for the rights of the squeaky wheel.

May god bless his sacrifice for the alienated simple minded lunch consumers of his fine goddamned city.

I bet he cashes his check at your company store..?

isn't it sad...

Satan
07-27-2012, 02:40 PM
Oh, he's definitely NOT a Satanist. I don't want anything to do with the rancid son of a Zionterrorist bitch.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2012, 02:42 PM
Rahm Emanuel is a false "demoncrat" flaming right wing douchetube. But this is a rare instance where he's actually on the correct side of an issue.

There's no justification for Chick-fil-a's bigotry, and certainly nothing Christian about it.

how is the company showing bigotry?

jhale667
07-27-2012, 02:44 PM
It's the "free market correcting itself". Normal people don't support bigotry. Chik-FAIL-A is getting what they deserve.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2012, 02:44 PM
these mayors are bigotting right back...

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2012, 02:49 PM
It's the "free market correcting itself". Normal people don't support bigotry. Chik-FAIL-A is getting what they deserve.

why??

jhale667
07-27-2012, 03:01 PM
why??

Any business as openly hateful as they have been, against gays, minorities, whoever - should expect to see a dip in business, and neighborhoods become hostile to them setting up shop there.

ELVIS
07-27-2012, 03:05 PM
You're fucking brainwashed...

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2012, 03:08 PM
Any business as openly hateful as they have been, against gays, minorities, whoever - should expect to see a dip in business, and neighborhoods become hostile to them setting up shop there.

the president disagrees with gay marriage. jimmy the flamin' fry boy could lose his job now. they openly employ the same people you say they are hating. that doesn't make sense.

clarathecarrot
07-27-2012, 03:13 PM

Seems more like you see a sign on the chickflah that reads: no dirty fags that want to marry other dirty fags allowed to eat our awesome salted chickens food, ....written in the window of every chickflah store nationwide.

It is a simple, "set up" to segregate people, started by a group who demands domination over the norm.

I personally throw the overly salted pickles off my Flah, those mother fucking pickle packers are gonna pay for that sodium one day!!!!

Cucumbers salt and vinegar, the HORROR!!! of processed foods!!!

jhale667
07-27-2012, 03:18 PM
You're fucking brainwashed...

This means SO MUCH coming from a bigoted zealot fucktard. :biggrin:

the president disagrees with gay marriage. jimmy the flamin' fry boy could lose his job now. they openly employ the same people you say they are hating. that doesn't make sense.

The President's views evolved over time (it happens). Not sure who "jimmy the flamin' fry boy" is you're referring to... are you suggesting they have a "Don't ask, don't tell" employment policy?
C'mon, and business owner when asked if they support bigotry who flippantly replies "Guilty as charged!" shouldn't be surprised that there's a backlash to his statement.

clarathecarrot
07-27-2012, 03:25 PM

The President's views evolved over time (it happens). Not sure who "jimmy the flamin' fry boy" is you're referring to... are you suggesting they have a "Don't ask, don't tell" employment policy?
C'mon, and business owner when asked if they support bigotry who flippantly replies "Guilty as charged!" shouldn't be surprised that there's a backlash to his statement.

I don't support gay marriage so that means I am a biggot..?

Only towards Gay Marriage or just in general like a death camp prison guard..?

If , someone invents gay marriage a couple weeks ago,.. and then demands others to make a decition about wether or not they agree with / about, it's validity,.. if they don't they then are labeled Bigots...Ok I get it.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2012, 03:34 PM

well shit, i could ask someone if the play guitar, that answer isn't a damning thing (and you are rewording)

i'm suggesting they don't care!

MUSICMANN
07-27-2012, 03:36 PM
You can't stop a person from building a business just because they have different values than whomever. Emanuel and the city of Chicago will have a huge lawsuit on their hands and they will lose miserably. Now once the Chick-fil-A opens, every gay/lesbian has the right to not spend their money in that business and every person who doesn't give a fuck can become a repeat patron to it.

clarathecarrot
07-27-2012, 03:43 PM
If I was the chickflah president I would back away from Chicago and let the issues falsly created by the mayor and whattever group started all this crap, fade away.

Until the mayor came begging for the, tax business ond employee, money, payoffs, to line the hands of the corrupt city planners, who want thier money the mayor wasted on coke and whores and a anti chickflah gay marriage rights campain..

binnie
07-27-2012, 03:43 PM
Can someone explain this too me.

I've never heard of Chick-Fil-A - what, exactly, have they done? What is the context of the story?

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2012, 03:45 PM

I've never heard of Chick-Fil-A - what, exactly, have they done? What is the context of the story?

it's a terrible fast food chain. they don't have great food. the president doesn't believe in same sex marriage, so the pro samesex marriage people are boycotting his buildings.

clarathecarrot
07-27-2012, 03:46 PM
They make a real good mostly unextruded chicken sandwich for like, a buck.

Simple fast for the working mofo that gotta get back and make them bucks at the office.

I have only ate the chickflah itself, have no idea what else is on the menu.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2012, 03:47 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/chick-fil-president-gay-marriage-inviting-god-judgment-154602388.html

LoungeMachine
07-27-2012, 03:47 PM

Let me Google that for you.....

:gulp:

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2012, 03:48 PM
now the people vying to rule our country are wasting time on who should eat these stupid sammiches.

LoungeMachine
07-27-2012, 03:49 PM
HOLY FUCK

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/07/chick-fil-as-vice-president-of-public-relations-dies-of-heart-attack/

Their VP of PR just died a a HEART ATTACK

LoungeMachine
07-27-2012, 03:50 PM
now the people vying to rule our country are wasting time on who should eat these stupid sammiches.

The mayors of Boston and Chicago don't rule our country.....never will.

Let's not let the hyperbole get away from us.

I thought this was much ado about nothing until their VP of PR "suddenly" dies.....

ELVIS, ALEX JONES ON LINE 1 FOR YOU........

jhale667
07-27-2012, 03:51 PM
well shit, i could ask someone if the play guitar, that answer isn't a damning thing (and you are rewording)

i'm suggesting they don't care!

I was paraphrasing the question because I don't have the article in front of me, but his answer was indeed "guilty as charged". And if they don't think they're doing something wrong why the backpedal and blatant LIE in their advertising?

You can't stop a person from building a business just because they have different values than whomever. Emanuel and the city of Chicago will have a huge lawsuit on their hands and they will lose miserably. Now once the Chick-fil-A opens, every gay/lesbian has the right to not spend their money in that business and every person who doesn't give a fuck can become a repeat patron to it.

I tend to agree with that... I don't think they can be prevented from opening new locations - but I think if/when they open this and other new locations, their business is going to take a dip because of all the negative publicity and the "we're arrogant bigots" image they've crafted for themselves.

LoungeMachine
07-27-2012, 03:53 PM
their business is going to take a dip because of all the negative publicity and the "we're arrogant bigots" image they've crafted for themselves.

Well that campaign just put the VP of Public Relations on ice.....

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2012, 03:54 PM
The mayors of Boston and Chicago don't rule our country.....never will.

Let's not let the hyperbole get away from us.

I thought this was much ado about nothing until their VP of PR "suddenly" dies.....

ELVIS, ALEX JONES ON LINE 1 FOR YOU........

i thought mitt was already declaring an "eat more chickn" day

clarathecarrot
07-27-2012, 03:54 PM
Those Ad Execs feel, all the pain, of sucess or failure of a company.

jeez what timing....

jhale667
07-27-2012, 03:55 PM
HOLY FUCK

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/07/chick-fil-as-vice-president-of-public-relations-dies-of-heart-attack/

Wow. And you know that dude's job has been stressful as hell the past few weeks... Had to suck, defending the indefensible...

LoungeMachine
07-27-2012, 03:56 PM
i thought mitt was already declaring an "eat more chickn" day

That was the idiot from Faux News Shuckabee

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2012, 03:56 PM
I was paraphrasing the question because I don't have the article in front of me, but his answer was indeed "guilty as charged". And if they don't think they're doing something wrong why the backpedal and blatant LIE in their advertising?

I tend to agree with that... I don't think they can be prevented from opening new locations - but I think if/when they open this and other new locations, their business is going to take a dip because of all the negative publicity and the "we're arrogant bigots" image they've crafted for themselves.

i don't get this part. why are the employees, managemnent and even franchise owners (if they have those) bigots?

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2012, 03:57 PM
That was the idiot from Faux News Shuckabee

ah, 10-4

clarathecarrot
07-27-2012, 04:00 PM

If you want to garner hate and create bigotry, ask a 50/50 question like,.. fer it or, agin it..huh.//?/

If you answer yea, you pander to oppressors preasure... nay, then you are a bigot ...can't you see what is going on Hale..?

Too bad saying, I have no feeling either way today, ask me next week,....... isn't used more.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2012, 04:04 PM

yet paraphrasing in a very slanted view so as to diminish and tarnish his words.

ELVIS
07-27-2012, 04:07 PM
I had an awesome grilled chicken salad there yesterday...

Their food is very good as fast food goes...

Va Beach VH Fan
07-27-2012, 04:13 PM
They make a real good mostly unextruded chicken sandwich for like, a buck.

A buck? You're delusional.... Chik Fil A is quite expensive, in a fast food point of view....

But I have to admit, their spicy chicken deluxe with provolone is quite addictive... :D

clarathecarrot
07-27-2012, 04:22 PM
A buck? You're delusional.... Chik Fil A is quite expensive, in a fast food point of view....

But I have to admit, their spicy chicken deluxe with provolone is quite addictive... :D

I have eaten maybe 10- 20 in my life and I bought them while in school for a in between class thing. on the days I had 6 hrs of class.

It was a bun with a shredded chicken breast breaded, and pickles , no cheese. I would throw the pickles
away for just the meat and bun.

They had a deal ($) with the school for a spot in the food court (the restaurants in the food court were run by culinary students) so I may have gotten the best possible examples and they were just a buck. Teacher leaning over thier shoulder..lol.

And they were awesome.

They seemed to be made from shreaded chicken, instead of the typical, fast food chicken loaf that is a extruded chicken hotdog about 10 inches across...I am sure we all know about that.

Satan
07-27-2012, 04:24 PM
HOLY FUCK

When he shows up, his first meal will be a dragon-roasted chicken sandwich, personally prepared for him by Freddie Mercury.

ELVIS
07-27-2012, 04:29 PM
Dude, that Satan act is done...

Put a pitchfork in it...

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2012, 04:33 PM

Put a pitchfork in it...

ya still like jesus christ tho?

LoungeMachine
07-27-2012, 04:34 PM

Put a pitchfork in it...

The irony in this post being that YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE REAL SATAN EXISTS.

:biggrin:

too funny.

ELVIS
07-27-2012, 04:35 PM
Z

Satan
07-27-2012, 04:35 PM
Well that campaign just put the VP of Public Relations on ice.....

He'll WISH he was on ice!

ELVIS
07-27-2012, 04:39 PM
ya still like jesus christ tho?

Not the FORD agenda driven imposter...

Va Beach VH Fan
07-27-2012, 04:39 PM
It was a bun with a shredded chicken breast breaded, and pickles , no cheese. I would throw the pickles
away for just the meat and bun.

The pickles are what separates their sandwiches from other places....

LoungeMachine
07-27-2012, 04:40 PM

How ironic.....

Va Beach VH Fan
07-27-2012, 04:43 PM
How ironic.....

You don't have them out in Nirvanaland, do you? Ever had one?

LoungeMachine
07-27-2012, 04:45 PM
You don't have them out in Nirvanaland, do you? Ever had one?

Nope....

I seem to remember seeing signs for them last time I was in TX, but never set foot in one.

I do like provolone though...lol

clarathecarrot
07-27-2012, 04:46 PM

I got stomach issues that keep me from enjoying the pickled cucmber.

They have to set for years untill they mature into something..? I can handle the very old, spears in my fridge, just not what I call green pickles on your typical burger sandwich.

So over the years I just pull them all off..I liked those sandwiches though.

Va Beach VH Fan
07-27-2012, 04:47 PM
Nope....

I seem to remember seeing signs for them last time I was in TX, but never set foot in one.

I do like provolone though...lol

Looks like you'd have to go to either Boise State or Sacramento...

LoungeMachine
07-27-2012, 04:51 PM
Looks like you'd have to go to either Boise State or Sacramento...

Long way for some breaded chicken and a pickle...

I'll stick with Burgermaster and Kidd Valley. Our 2 local faves.

ELVIS
07-27-2012, 04:53 PM
It is worth trying when you get a chance...

clarathecarrot
07-27-2012, 04:56 PM
Long way for some breaded chicken and a pickle...

I'll stick with Burgermaster and Kidd Valley. Our 2 local faves.

Hit the road bitch!!! next post you will tell me I cannot discuss gay marriage unless I try it myself..lol.

Oh gads I slay me...lol......

don't forget to tip the waitress...

ELVIS
07-27-2012, 05:03 PM
Oh gads I slay me...lol......

Wow, you and asshale have something in common...

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2012, 05:11 PM

:baaa:

clarathecarrot
07-27-2012, 05:11 PM
Yeah, Elvis you are included in the round for the house just like Hale and Machine.

Nickdfresh
07-27-2012, 06:42 PM
Chick-fil-A spokesman Don Perry dies as company battles controversy
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/profile_perry_don-28513-021.photoblog600.jpg
Peter Frey

Don Perry joined Chick-fil-A in 1983.
By Patrick Rizzo, NBC News

Updated at 5 p.m. ET: Chick-fil-A's vice president of public relations, Don Perry, died suddenly early Friday, the company said, leaving the embattled restaurant chain without its chief spokesman amid a marketing crisis.

"Don was a member of our Chick-fil-A family for nearly 29 years," the company said in a statement. "For many of you in the media, he was the spokesperson for Chick-fil-A. He was a well-respected and well-liked media executive in the Atlanta and University of Georgia communities, and we will all miss him."

WRBL, a CBS television affiliate in Columbus, Ga., reported that Perry died of a heart attack, citing franchise owner Ross Cathy, son of Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy. A company spokesman said he could not confirm the cause of death.

Chick-fil-A has come under fire from some patrons, politicians and supporters of same-sex marriage over Dan Cathy's public support for traditional marriage and the "biblical definition" of families.

Protesters have demonstrated outside restaurants against what some describe as the company's "intolerance" of same-sex marriage. Chick-fil-A has a long tradition of adhering to conservative religious practices including closing on Sunday.

In the wake of Cathy's remarks about marriage, officials in cities including Boston, Chicago and Philadelphia have told the company it was not welcome, although some have since backpedaled. For its part, Chick-fil-A, which operates more than 1,600 restaurants in 39 states, has tried to defuse the crisis by saying they intend to leave the issue of same-sex marriage to the political arena.

Perry, who joined Chick-fil-A in 1983 as manager of corporate PR, was a graduate of the University of Georgia’s college of journalism and served on the board of the University of Georgia Foundation.

He helped company founder Truett Cathy write six books, according to a company biography.

http://bottomline.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/07/27/12994174-chick-fil-a-spokesman-don-perry-dies-as-company-battles-controversy?lite

Discuss!

Nickdfresh
07-27-2012, 06:44 PM
I think Elvira and Clarathefaggot should meet up at Dick-fil-A...

Nickdfresh
07-27-2012, 06:45 PM
Yeah, Elvis you are included in the round for the house just like Hale and Machine.

Homo...

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2012, 06:46 PM
I think Elvira and Clarathefaggot should meet up at Dick-fil-A...

that's in the two guys with hiv and a baby without thread

Satan
07-27-2012, 06:49 PM
Full story on this assassination by the Kenyan Socialist Gay Hit Squad can be seen on tonight's "Alex Jones Show", UHF channel 99, San Antonio Texas

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2012, 06:51 PM
edit.

Nickdfresh
07-27-2012, 06:51 PM
Thank God for the Obama Red Militia!

LoungeMachine
07-27-2012, 06:55 PM
who is gonna be the first "thank god the fucking piece of shit bigot is dead" poster?

you?

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2012, 06:59 PM
you?

certainly not

clarathecarrot
07-27-2012, 07:02 PM
Wait ..Elvis does the, psyop threads... and envy does the, hey grandpa what fer dinner threads...

I am cornfused

LoungeMachine
07-27-2012, 07:03 PM
certainly not

yet you did.....

clarathecarrot
07-27-2012, 07:11 PM
Homo...

Hey,,, Mable..!!! MABLE!!!! include Nick in that round I didn't see him over there...jeez sorry i missed yah....and Mable.... can we get this round done before the bus unloads....

ELVIS
07-27-2012, 07:19 PM
I'm a Homo...

You can stay in the closet...

We'll keep your secret...

Nickdfresh
07-27-2012, 07:41 PM
I can't get it up for my wife, so I post 50 times a day on the internet...

It's our little secret...

Douche...

Dr. Love
07-27-2012, 07:46 PM

And yeah, they're so worried about "Christian Values" they're LYING (gee, I seem to recall that one being bad too) about why the Muppets pulled their toys from their kids meals...Lisa Henson basically told them to go fuck themselves in her statement, and indicated that they were donating CFA's last payment to GLADD. So what does Chik-fil-A do? Puts up signage in their locations saying THEY'd 'voluntarily removed' said toys for some complete bullshit reason.

Stay classy christians.

Good point - we need to have the government protect us from ourselves. God knows none of us will be able to fucking decide for ourselves if we want to eat at a restaurant that is run by someone that doesn't like gays!

Better to just not let them build stores near us because we don't like the way they think! That's the tolerant thing to do, of course!

"Fuck you, chik-fil-a, I disagree with you, so you're not allowed in my town, even if you will sell your food to gays, allow them in your restaurant and treat them like any other customer! You have some nerve, having beliefs and opinions that differ from ours!"

This is beyond ridiculous; Any politician doing this is just trying to score points.

ELVIS
07-27-2012, 07:48 PM
Is that all you got ??

C'mon I'll give you the benefit of the doubt...

I've been honest on these boards, here's another bullet...

Try again...

Nickdfresh
07-27-2012, 07:51 PM
Good point - we need to have the government protect us from ourselves. God knows none of us will be able to fucking decide for ourselves if we want to eat at a restaurant that is run by someone that doesn't like gays!

Better to just not let them build stores near us because we don't like the way they think! That's the tolerant thing to do, of course!

"Fuck you, chik-fil-a, I disagree with you, so you're not allowed in my town, even if you will sell your food to gays, allow them in your restaurant and treat them like any other customer! You have some nerve, having beliefs and opinions that differ from ours!"

This is beyond ridiculous; Any politician doing this is just trying to score points.

You raise some good points, but what about the employees? Will Chick fil-A deny its gay workers basic civil rights? Will they fire or not hire gays?

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2012, 07:55 PM
You raise some good points, but what about the employees? Will Chick fil-A deny its gay workers basic civil rights? Will they fire or not hire gays?

they work for them now

LoungeMachine
07-27-2012, 07:55 PM

I thought of that, too..

However these mayors played the wrong card.

Had they instead made sure this company was complying with non-disc. hiring, etc they would have come off much better.

One thing for sure, they put the PR guy into an earlier grave

ELVIS
07-27-2012, 07:56 PM
Oh my...

Is this corrupt bullshit or what ??

You're sheep if you fall for this bullshit...

LoungeMachine
07-27-2012, 07:58 PM
Fall for what?

sheesh.

ELVIS
07-27-2012, 08:03 PM
Fall for what?

sheesh.

Pay attention or stop drinking or both...

LoungeMachine
07-27-2012, 08:06 PM
Like I can keep all of your different conspiracies straight from thread to thread......

:gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

In the time it took you to post that, you could've told me which conspiracy we were falling for...

ELVIS
07-27-2012, 08:13 PM
All of them, sadly...

Nickdfresh
07-27-2012, 08:13 PM
Pay attention or stop drinking or both...

A drunk lecturing everyone about drinking ladies and gentlemen. He can hold his liquor...

LoungeMachine
07-27-2012, 08:16 PM
All of them, sadly...

jesus christ.......

Most of us have said the mayors were WRONG.

What are we falling for?......you think we're being duped into not eating chicken?

THE CHICKENS ARE BEHIND IT.

Man, I gotta tune in this Alex Jones guy.....

ELVIS
07-27-2012, 08:16 PM
I'm not dunk as think am are you ??

LoungeMachine
07-27-2012, 08:17 PM
A drunk lecturing everyone about drinking ladies and gentlemen. He can hold his liquor...

The one thing I've noticed in life, as we get older....

Is as more and more Alkies are forced to quit, and attend meetings.... they get very, very angry and jealous of those of us who can still enjoy responsibly.

ELVIS
07-27-2012, 08:17 PM
Chicken is a non issue...

LoungeMachine
07-27-2012, 08:22 PM
Chicken is a non issue...

I never thought it was about chicken....

The SCOTUS has declared corporations are people.....and CFA, Inc is being a Bigot.

But as long as they obey all laws, I don't give a fuck.

You're the one sniffing out shooters on the grassy knoll

jhale667
07-27-2012, 08:36 PM

Totally agree with you and Lounge, THAT's the angle (employee discrimination/harassment) they should have taken... it's not like you can really keep them from opening locations, but can't imagine it NOT being a hostile work environment for an LGBT person...but I also can't really imagine someone identifying themselves as gay even applying there unless it was the only gig in town.

I DO, however, think public sentiment against them has been permanently tarnished.

clarathecarrot
07-27-2012, 08:39 PM
What the FUCK..!! Chicken is a non-issue. ??? It's all about the CHICKENS MAN!!!!

non-issue...

Brought to you by the: Chickens, For A Better America Council.

jhale667
07-27-2012, 08:40 PM
Like I said in the other thread...betting this dude stressed himself into cardiac arrest. Imagine how much, whether you disagree with Chik-fil-A or not, his job has fucking SUCKED (no pun intended) of late. Anybody envy his successor? Doubt it....

ELVIS
07-27-2012, 08:41 PM
LGBT ??

Let's Gay Bang Tonight ??

Fuckin' queers...

ELVIS
07-27-2012, 08:41 PM
Chickens don't have a chance in this world...

jhale667
07-27-2012, 08:46 PM
Yeah, I know - there I go being tolerant again. Fuck you ELBOW. Do I really need to spell it out for you, you miserable jackass?

Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transsexual

Dr. Love
07-27-2012, 08:50 PM

If they do, then there's a case against them and people should go after them for it.

And if people (gay or straight) don't like their stance on gays, I hope they don't endorse it by getting a job there. Or eating there.

I haven't heard anything along those lines though. As far as I can tell they are complying with the law.

Of course if we all decided not to work for douchebags the unemployment rate would top 99%.

Blaze
07-27-2012, 08:55 PM
If they do, then there's a case against them and people should go after them for it.

And if people (gay or straight) don't like their stance on gays, I hope they don't endorse it by getting a job there. Or eating there.

I haven't heard anything along those lines though. As far as I can tell they are complying with the law.

Of course if we all decided not to work for douchebags the unemployment rate would top 99%.
So, you stopped eating at Chick-fil-a because the owner of the comapny thinks that homosexuality is wrong.
Tell me, when are you going to stop buying gasoline because the owners of OPEC put homosexuals to death.
~Brought to you by Pete's Brother

clarathecarrot
07-27-2012, 08:59 PM
I guess the "dude" was asked if he supported traditional marriage and he enthusiastically said, yes I do..

If he would have lowered his head in a ashamed fashion and said sheepishly," I do but I know I am wrong to be progressive in todays society you must also condone all kinds of other kinds of marriage and for my stance I am sorry, I realize there could be up to but not more than 500 million different kinds of ideas of what makes a marriage, please kill me ."

They still would have gone after him .

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2012, 09:04 PM
do you think the "ancients" gave dowries to another family for a gay union?

jhale667
07-27-2012, 09:06 PM
Betty Bowers is a better Christian than ELBOW (or anyone else in the known universe apparently)... let's listen to her explanation of "traditional marriage" :biggrin:

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2012, 09:09 PM
Betty Bowers is a better Christian than ELBOW (or anyone else in the known universe apparently)... let's listen to her explanation of "traditional marriage" :biggrin:

i need a huge salt shaker :biggrin:

LoungeMachine

I dont know....

But I bet their chickens weren't full of growth hormones and anti-biotics

clarathecarrot
We are talking about the ideals set forth by our fearless leaders of the chicken sandwich restaurants opinions here Pete.

And the repercussions felt,.. office wide!!!! by a couple mayors.

A fragile middle east and this could be it.

If it is,.. I will take 2 awesome chickflahs'.. ... and a bottle of anything.....to go..

clarathecarrot
07-27-2012, 09:20 PM

I agree,... nowhere in there did she say, between two men or two women. Yay!!! we WIN!!!!..

and parents please stop sending you're kids to Julliard to take "Comedy" and then post, "Thier Comedy Theisis" for all the world to see..Youtube hits, will never get your money back.

jhale667
07-27-2012, 09:22 PM
I dont know....

But I bet their chickens weren't full of growth hormones and anti-biotics

Or salt...

Hmm...according to Ms. Bowers, the plan for the weekend should be along the lines of the Bad News tune "Warriors of Gengis Khan" lyrics..."Burnin', lootin', a-rapin' shootin'"....

jhale667
07-27-2012, 09:38 PM
The Colbert ReportGet More: Colbert Report Full Episodes,Political Humor & Satire Blog,Video Archive

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/311654_10150988957927362_1060870217.jpg

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2012, 09:40 PM
love the kfc bucket. col sanders was a racist too.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2012, 09:43 PM

all his chickens in their death factories are white

jhale667
07-27-2012, 09:46 PM

Great, so now I'm stuck with fucking Popeye's chicken instead? :doh:

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2012, 09:47 PM
Great, so now I'm stuck with fucking Popeye's chicken instead? :doh:

hello siggy :lmao:

jhale667
07-27-2012, 09:47 PM
all his chickens in their death factories are white

Oh FFS - Don't play with my emotions, man! :lol:

jhale667
07-27-2012, 09:50 PM
hello siggy :lmao:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/tumblr_m7n5oifZhM1qegw8v.gif

:lmao:

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2012, 10:15 PM
palin, doin' photo ops at chikflay, now there is a reason to boycott :biggrin:

Satan
07-27-2012, 10:49 PM

Read the story of David and Jonathan (King Saul's son) in the Old Testament. (1 Samuel chapter 18 is the really gay stuff)

Eventually David married Jonathan's sister instead, but those two had something going on for quite a while.... and somewhere in there was a "dowry" that had something to do with a bunch of Philistine foreskins or something like that......

Dr. Love
07-27-2012, 10:55 PM
So, you stopped eating at Chick-fil-a because the owner of the comapny thinks that homosexuality is wrong.
Tell me, when are you going to stop buying gasoline because the owners of OPEC put homosexuals to death.
~Brought to you by Pete's Brother

No, I didn't. But I don't care if they oppose gay marriage.

PETE'S BROTHER
07-27-2012, 11:08 PM
No, I didn't. But I don't care if they oppose gay marriage.

i'm outta thax :baaa:

clarathecarrot
07-27-2012, 11:53 PM
I realize people read into things they want to see written or said one way perhaps not the way it was.

That last sentence is a much better statement than this next few, but they say the same exact thing.

THIS DUDE!!!! Did not say anything about opposing gay marriage.

A person asked him if he believed that marriage was between a man and a woman.

He responded with a enthusiastic.. you bet I do or,... something like that.

How does that mean he is opposed to gay marriage and that he is a bigot against gays and that his words were "Anti" gay.

That is what almost every news outlet went with to get people to watch thier bullshit show or read thier fishwrap.

Is it even possible that gay marriage is silly..? the only thing I know about gay marriage is that a partner cannot recieve SSN or Military Benifits after one partner dies.

They can get anything else from thier partner except that...I mean spouses still pay out of thier check to have thier wives/hubby/family.. on thier employers medical and it isn't that much less that carrying your own.

If they want to be sanctioned by the church (thier love union) why believe in god or the docttines of, let's day the catholic church, if you want to go against it and demand the union be honored by the belief in God. This belief being against gods teachings of that perticular, church.

I photographed a Non-denominational wedding back in the 80s in a non denominational church. It was a old church that had been bought by liberaterians and all the crosses and things had been removed..what do they do there..?

What was the point..? Probably to get over on the goverment and get out of paying taxes on money brought into thier club..? What else could it be get the name declared a church and save on taxes..?

I have lived outside of the law and I found myself outside of the society, looking in.

Why is not wanting to do something mean you are a hate monger and a bigot ?

jhale667
07-27-2012, 11:57 PM
palin, doin' photo ops at chikflay, now there is a reason to boycott :biggrin:

Speaking of which...after I picked myself up off the floor laughing at how fast that turned into a meme...had to share. Ouch. :biggrin:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/217921_178433278956214_2073455790_n.jpg

clarathecarrot
07-28-2012, 12:17 AM
Is that her or the pornstar that looks like she could be her twin sister ?

Maybe like those pizza hut commercials and all the sudden they said you know what I need a fucking pizza.

All this chickflah talk in the news today..got thier mouths salivating for a chicken sandwich ?

Did they go down there and call thier press agent first.? like Kim Kardasian looking for some,..oops how did you know I was here paparazzi press..?

tThis could have been a good thing if this photo had one of those fake academy award oop my boob popped out wardrobe malfuntions where is thePORN!!!

people are nutz..lol

Blaze
07-28-2012, 01:11 AM
Still I say
If you are gonna boycott Chick-fil-a ...
Are you going to boycott OPEC too? If not, ffs why not?

clarathecarrot
07-28-2012, 01:14 AM
Still I say

I thought you were a muslim always posting koran jargon .

jhale667
07-28-2012, 01:17 AM
Still I say

Cuz some of the people on the bus and train smell funny? :umm:

Blaze
07-28-2012, 01:57 AM
Cuz some of the people on the bus and train smell funny? :umm:

Are those solar trains and buses?

jhale667
07-28-2012, 02:05 AM
Natural Gas on the major lines, imagine the train's electric.

ELVIS
07-28-2012, 02:44 AM
Why was he stressed, because Andersin Pooper and Piss Morcum said bad things about Chick-Fil-A ??

DONNIEP
07-28-2012, 02:53 AM
Maybe he was stressed because they have the worst french-fries on the planet?? Damn waffle-fries don't hold either salt or ketchup...

Satan
07-28-2012, 03:01 AM
Maybe he was stressed because they have the worst french-fries on the planet?? Damn waffle-fries don't hold either salt or ketchup...

You could always go British style and pour some malt vinegar on them. Or garlic vinegar even better.

ELVIS
07-28-2012, 04:43 AM
Fries are not food...

BigBadBrian
07-28-2012, 06:28 AM

Oh really? You're the biggest hypocrite on this board!

Just a few weeks ago you were whining how a wedding photographer wouldn't take photos at a fag wedding. Then a judge forced them to take the gig. Now this.

How is this any different? It's not!

BigBadBrian
07-28-2012, 06:38 AM
Read the story of David and Jonathan (King Saul's son) in the Old Testament. (1 Samuel chapter 18 is the really gay stuff)

Leave it to FFF (Forum Fag FORD) to come up with gay shit from the Bible. FORD, don't you need to go by a new bra or something for your crossdressing perversion?

ELVIS
07-28-2012, 06:41 AM
He's not a cross-dresser, he's a closet homo that yearns for secret manly love...

Seshmeister
07-28-2012, 07:09 AM
HOLY FUCK

`

It's clearly a sign.

Invisible sky daddy loves cock!

Seshmeister
07-28-2012, 07:10 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/418177_367368043333414_2138876444_n.jpg

LoungeMachine
07-28-2012, 07:15 AM
Leave it to FFF (Forum Fag FORD) to come up with gay shit from the Bible. FORD, don't you need to go by a new bra or something for your crossdressing perversion?

wow.

I mean even for internet troll / message board wackos.......

wow.

Seshmeister
07-28-2012, 07:24 AM
Holy fuck.

People who call being gay a 'perversion' in 2012????????!!!

LoungeMachine
07-28-2012, 07:54 AM
Holy fuck.

Welcome to America....

Have you a country in need of destroying/occupying?

clarathecarrot
07-28-2012, 09:41 AM
Holy fuck.

Yeah, man.. the nerve of these fucking old buggers, "Gay" ..? what gave them the right and
I want the, "Rainbow" back also,.. the nerve of these old crusty dirty buggers, I love the Rainbow!!!!

Do they have a copywrite on them..?

I'm with you Sesh.

ELVIS
07-28-2012, 10:51 AM
Have you a country in need of destroying/occupying?

Yeah, because we have a bunch of gay rights activists, gun haters and lovers of the nanny state that can do it in under a decade...

BigBadBrian
07-28-2012, 10:58 AM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/486480_10150979573436705_767957962_n.jpg

BigBadBrian
07-28-2012, 10:59 AM
Holy fuck.

Yes, contrary to what you lib-tards think, faggotry is a perversion and a sick one at that!

jhale667
07-28-2012, 11:06 AM
Somebody's got a serious case of self-loathing goin' on...come out of the closet, Brie! :biggrin:

jhale667
07-28-2012, 11:07 AM
Says the guy who burns them all the time...

ELVIS
07-28-2012, 11:07 AM
That August 1st thing is a good idea, but it won't work here...

Their restaurants are so packed now that it's not worth stopping...

ELVIS
07-28-2012, 11:08 AM
I'm not a fast food expert like you...

FORD
07-28-2012, 11:10 AM

Hate to spoil your fantasies, creepy as they are, but cross dressing wouldn't be an option for me, even if I wanted to try it.

Where the fuck would I find size 17 women's shoes?

Never could do makeup either..... had the brilliant idea of going with the Clockwork Orange eye makeup one Halloween, but the nervous twitches my eye made every time my girlfriend got close with the eyeliner pencil, pretty much rendered the idea useless.

As for you and Elvis continuing to have this fantasy of me being a gay man, well I think that says far more about you than it does me. Even to the point of dragging me into threads I hadn't even posted in before now......

Nitro Express
07-28-2012, 11:10 AM
Some of us don't give a damn. Ate there once. For fast food the sandwich was pretty damn good.

jhale667
07-28-2012, 11:12 AM

YES YOU ARE, since you're only qualified for fast food gigs these days, Nurse Jackass. :baaa:

Nitro Express
07-28-2012, 11:12 AM
Hate to spoil your fantasies, creepy as they are, but cross dressing wouldn't be an option for me, even if I wanted to try it.

Never could do makeup either..... had the brilliant idea of going with the Clockwork Orange eye makeup one Halloween, but the nervous twitches my eye made every time my girlfriend got close with the eyeliner pencil, pretty much rendered the idea useless.

As for you and Elvis continuing to have this fantasy of me being a gay man, well I think that says far more about you than it does me. Even to the point of dragging me into threads I hadn't even posted in before now......

I'm good at doing makeup but man do I suck at doing hair. If I was gay I would be one of those scary biker ones.

Nitro Express
07-28-2012, 11:15 AM
:biggrin:
He's not a cross-dresser, he's a closet homo that yearns for secret manly love...

Are you talking about your minister?

ELVIS
07-28-2012, 11:18 AM
I don't have a minister...

FORD
07-28-2012, 11:20 AM
`

It's clearly a sign.

Invisible sky daddy loves cock!

Well, there's no true evidence of that, of course.

But He did pick a bisexual dude to be His chosen king of Israel. Which certainly runs counter to the distortions of the Sodom & Gommorah story, as the fundagelicals spin it.

FORD
07-28-2012, 11:27 AM
Yeah, because we have a bunch of gay rights activists, gun haters and lovers of the nanny state that can do it in under a decade...

So what do you think of the "Pink Pistols", Elvis??

No it's not a band.......

http://civilliberty.about.com/od/guncontrol/a/Pink-Pistols.htm

clarathecarrot

One of my girlfriends from long ago had brown eyes, and she had these bright blue contact lenses it took me like 1/2 the day but I finally got one of them in my eye, she didn't notice for hours I was cracking up. She screamed then laughed her ass off..lol.

Stupid story, but it had to be told.

Nitro Express
I don't know about sky daddy but all his millions of sky mommies love cock. Where do you think all of us came from?

FORD
07-28-2012, 11:43 AM
I don't know about sky daddy but all his millions of sky mommies love cock. Where do you think all of us came from?

I used to think the Mormon idea about Elohim and his harem of goddess wives cranking out "spirit babies" was ridiculous, but now I'm not so sure.

Certainly would explain why this world is so fucked up, if He's so busy getting celestially laid that He doesn't have time to pay attention to anything else.

ELVIS
07-28-2012, 12:09 PM
So what do you think of the "Pink Pistols", Elvis??

No it's not a band.......

http://civilliberty.about.com/od/guncontrol/a/Pink-Pistols.htm

Sounds fine to me, and the founder is libertarian...

FORD
07-28-2012, 12:40 PM
So you hate gays and gun control, but gay gun nuts are cool?

ELVIS
07-28-2012, 12:47 PM
I don't hate gays, I hate being told i'm intolerant when I say what I believe...

jhale667
07-28-2012, 01:04 PM
I don't hate gays, I hate being told i'm intolerant when I say what I believe...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6prgx4zl11qewlb7o1_400.jpg

Dr. Love
07-28-2012, 01:07 PM
Says the guy who burns them all the time...

YES YOU ARE, since you're only qualified for fast food gigs these days, Nurse Jackass. :baaa:

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1500840_o.gif

FORD
07-28-2012, 01:36 PM
Fries are not food...

Of course they are. God made potatoes, didn't He?

Like any white carb though, it's not something you should eat every day.

Va Beach VH Fan
07-28-2012, 01:42 PM
Guess what I had for lunch, hehehe....

FORD
07-28-2012, 01:42 PM
Elvis would never make a homophobic comment to one of the "Pink Pistols" because they would probably shoot him.

jhale667
07-28-2012, 01:49 PM
Guess what I had for lunch, hehehe....

Think of your blood pressure, man! :biggrin:

PETE'S BROTHER
07-28-2012, 01:50 PM

http://www.pleaserusa.com/regular.asp?div=CAT&dpt=CROSSDRESS&ctg=&WebFormat=12&PW=150&PH=150&ViewAll=0&ShowPage=5 :hee:

jhale667
07-28-2012, 01:54 PM
Don't ask where PB got that link...

Blaze
07-28-2012, 01:55 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/555552_407488495983895_691496261_n.jpg

Va Beach VH Fan
07-28-2012, 01:55 PM
Think of your blood pressure, man! :biggrin:

Um, pickles are good for you, right ??

Nitro Express
07-28-2012, 01:58 PM

Unless you have high blood pressure and need to stay away from salt.

Blaze
07-28-2012, 02:00 PM

http://www.seriouseats.com/images/20080612-frickles.jpg
Only when french fried. ;)

jhale667
07-28-2012, 02:01 PM
:lmao: Seriously, if your corporate stance is so obnoxious the muppets won't have anything to do with you...

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/oscarthegrouch.jpg

They'll pretty much hang with anybody...

jhale667
07-28-2012, 02:02 PM
My arteries just clogged a little looking at that picture...

PETE'S BROTHER
07-28-2012, 02:06 PM
Don't ask where PB got that link...

it's on my favorites list :lmao:

FORD
07-28-2012, 02:11 PM
Are deep fried pickles something that is on the menu a Chick-homophob-ia

Dr. Love
07-28-2012, 02:15 PM
I don't think they are. But the chik'n minis are amazing for breakfast.

clarathecarrot
07-28-2012, 02:15 PM
Kindly stop stealing my words of wisdom, placing them onto pictures of my fearless leader,"The Pickard" and presenting them as though they were your own.

My wisdom is to be shared in small amounts thru the osmossis of, the passing thread post, not em'blazened across flash cards for all the world to ponder at once.

The result of such accumen at one time by so many numb nuts and scatter brains could result in catastrophic head explosions.

Thankyou

jhale667
07-28-2012, 03:20 PM
Meh, I probably won't eat there (the only one I know of around here is in Hollywood), but this kinda thing's nothing new. Carl's Jr. donates heavily to anti-abortion groups, so I try to avoid them...but once in a great while I do like a double western bacon cheeseburger... don't tell anyone! :gossip:

ELVIS
07-28-2012, 03:35 PM
I'm at Chick-Fil-A now...

ELVIS
07-28-2012, 03:44 PM
I hope the next CIA shooting isn't at Chick-Fil-A next Wednesday...

This place is friggin' packed with families and a ton of children...

FORD
07-28-2012, 04:05 PM
Oh well..... those kids are probably brainwashed and as useless as Palin's kids, so it wouldn't be a big loss to the world.

Not the kids fault of course. They don't deserve to die. Now the parents teaching them hatred..... that's another story......

And if there really WERE "CIA MK Ultra assassin sleeper cells" running around, these home-schooled vegetables would be the perfect candidates for the job.

On the other hand, if Holmes was a pharma-addled zombie (as I suspect), well a lot of these abused children (mentally and probably otherwise as well) will also end up in that camp.

clarathecarrot
07-28-2012, 04:08 PM

At the suburban city pool all day baking in the sun ( I was just a kid) trying to see if the high dive made the hot neighbor lady, divorce' bikini top fly off again ..and in that little lunch bar they had whole dill pickles .10 cents each,, the big ones, salty lots of

vinigar dripping down my chin, licking it so I wouldn't get it all over the place,.. I used to love them those, big thick spicy cool hot huge whole monster,

pickles, the tangy vinigar, would run down my chin ,as I would try agian and again,.. to get the whole thing in my mouth for the big flavor, try to take a bite out of that big nobby pickle.

./...good times

WHAT ????

BigBadBrian
07-28-2012, 04:10 PM

Yup. :gulp:

clarathecarrot
07-28-2012, 04:16 PM
Meh, I probably won't eat there (the only one I know of around here is in Hollywood), but this kinda thing's nothing new. Carl's Jr. donates heavily to anti-abortion groups, so I try to avoid them...but once in a great while I do like a double western bacon cheeseburger... don't tell anyone! :gossip:

Yeah OK,Uhhh,.... but wouldn't it be better to eat at a place that wasn't making you think about people having, abortions.....I mean I would rather eat at a place that made me not think of abortions happening..?

Too each his own if you want to eat at places that are making you think of abortion happening ,I guess that is ok , not for me though.

Dr. Love
07-28-2012, 04:18 PM
Oh well..... those kids are probably brainwashed and as useless as Palin's kids, so it wouldn't be a big loss to the world.

Not the kids fault of course. They don't deserve to die. Now the parents teaching them hatred..... that's another story......

And if there really WERE "CIA MK Ultra assassin sleeper cells" running around, these home-schooled vegetables would be the perfect candidates for the job.

On the other hand, if Holmes was a pharma-addled zombie (as I suspect), well a lot of these abused children (mentally and probably otherwise as well) will also end up in that camp.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/173/576/Wat8.jpg?1315930535

jhale667
07-28-2012, 04:49 PM
Yeah OK,Uhhh,.... but wouldn't it be better to eat at a place that wasn't making you think about people having, abortions.....I mean I would rather eat at a place that made me not think of abortions happening..?

Too each his own if you want to eat at places that are making you think of abortion happening ,I guess that is ok , not for me though.

Actually, found out Burger King pretty much makes the same thing now... #win.

Nickdfresh
07-28-2012, 04:54 PM
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1500840_o.gif

The nipples in your sig poked my eyes out, fucker. :cato:

Nickdfresh
07-28-2012, 05:02 PM

Oh Elvis, at least you've transcended partisan politics..LOL

Not really. You're still the right wing, repressed closet case for cock you've always been...

Nickdfresh
07-28-2012, 05:06 PM
Oh really? You're the biggest hypocrite on this board!

Just a few weeks ago you were whining how a wedding photographer wouldn't take photos at a fag wedding. Then a judge forced them to take the gig. Now this.

How is this any different? It's not!
http://screencrave.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/worst-dads-colonel-frank-fitts-la-6-13-12.jpg

Every time I see one of BigQueenBrian's hysterical anti-gay rants, I think of this...

Nickdfresh
07-28-2012, 06:12 PM
Fuck Chick-fil-A, there not even in my state...

I'm getting some of this and hope not to go into a cardiac arrest:

http://buffaloeats.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/photo8.jpg
http://buffaloeats.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/photo-33.jpg

Nitro Express
07-28-2012, 06:17 PM
A stick of butter, a bottle of Louisiana hot sauce and some deep fried chicken wings mixed in. Sounds healthy to me.

FORD
07-28-2012, 06:26 PM
A stick of butter, a bottle of Louisiana hot sauce and some deep fried chicken wings mixed in. Sounds healthy to me.

You must be a fan of Paula Dean on the Food channel.

Nickdfresh
07-28-2012, 07:08 PM

Nope:

The Chicken Wings were absolutely amazing. The actual wings themselves were cooked to a crispy perfection but what really stood out was their homemade sauce; it lived up to all the hype. I can’t put a finger on the exact ingredients but it was a sweet and tangy sauce with some heat. Since we ordered medium, you could actually see flecks of butter on the wings themselves. I heard a rumor that the owner was offered thousands of dollars for the recipe of his homemade sauce and I definitely believe it. They sell the hot sauce in mason jars for ~ $8 a jar and I’ve been thinking about buying one since we had our dinner. In a city where great Chicken Wings are literally on every corner, Nine-Eleven serves up some that actually stand out. Their freshly cut French Fries were equally as delicious, served right out of the fryer they were seasoned with a blend of spices that gave the fries a great kick. I would have preferred leaving the fries in the fryer for a couple more minutes, the inside was a bit “potato-y” for my taste (Alli, on the other hand, thought they were perfect). Otherwise, I wouldn’t have changed anything else about our meal.

ELVIS
07-28-2012, 07:16 PM

So, Christian children are abused ??

FORD
07-28-2012, 08:09 PM
So, Christian children are abused ??

Bristol Palin's three year old kid is already running around yelling "faggot".

Barely out of diapers and already programmed to hate. If that's not abuse, what is it?

And let's not forget what JC said would happen to people like that. Something about a millstone and a one way boat ride, if I remember correctly.

ELVIS
07-28-2012, 08:12 PM
I haven't heard any abuse story yet...

FORD
07-28-2012, 08:20 PM
You just did. Teaching children to hate is child abuse.

ELVIS
07-28-2012, 08:24 PM
No, teaching children that they might be gay is abuse...

jhale667
07-28-2012, 08:30 PM

Teaching them that it's OK if they are isn't.

FORD
07-28-2012, 08:33 PM

So what would you teach a child who IS, in fact, gay?

Just yesterday, you claimed that, despite your fundagelical religious programming, you still believe in science, and specifically medical science.

And any reputable medical scientist now believes that people are born with their sexual orientation.

So, what would you teach a gay child?

Va Beach VH Fan
07-28-2012, 08:33 PM
Merging threads...

ELVIS
07-28-2012, 08:40 PM
So FORD, what age do think is appropriate to teach a kid about gay sex, or any sex ??

FORD
07-28-2012, 08:53 PM
So FORD, what age do think is appropriate to teach a kid about gay sex, or any sex ??

I don't know if there's a single definitive answer for that, but it seems to me that a teenager who is better informed might be less likely to make dumb mistakes (i.e.unprotected sex, which would apply regardless of orientation)

But sexual orientation isn't only about sex. Most gay people were aware of their orientation at a really young age, long before they had sex. Not to dwell on stereotypes, but if you have a 5 year old son who would rather play with dolls than toy cars, and pink is his favorite color, he just might be gay. And that's how the Lord made him, so then it's your responsibility to make sure he understands that.

ELVIS
07-28-2012, 09:03 PM
I think maybe you should stay away from children...

FORD
07-28-2012, 09:14 PM
Yeah, you're right. Maybe it's better to take the James Dobson approach: Take the kid in the shower with you and show them your dick. Surely THAT will drive the queer thetans out of them.........

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/06/24/541003/-James-Dobson-and-showering-with-boys

I'm surprised Pedobear Sandusky didn't try using that quote for a defense.

Honest, your honor! I wasn't raping that kid, I was just showing him I had a bigger dick, so he wouldn't be gay!!

Dr. Love
07-28-2012, 09:34 PM
I still find it frankly disturbing that FORD said it would be "no big loss" for some kids to die because their parents teach them hate (presumably by taking them to eat at Chik-Fil-A).

I can only assume and hope he's kidding, but that's still kinda fucked up!

jhale667
07-28-2012, 09:38 PM
I still find it frankly disturbing that FORD said it would be "no big loss" for some kids to die because their parents teach them hate (presumably by taking them to eat at Chik-Fil-A).

I can only assume and hope he's kidding, but that's still kinda fucked up!

I kinda took it as a sarcastic response to ELBOW suggesting the "next CIA shooting" would/should be at a Chik-FAIL-A...also kinda fucked up...

Dr. Love
07-28-2012, 09:40 PM
I'm not sure how I feel about such puffy nipples

jhale667
07-28-2012, 09:41 PM
I'm not sure how I feel about such puffy nipples

Nice bounce to 'em, though...

Dr. Love
07-28-2012, 09:42 PM
The nipples in your sig poked my eyes out, fucker. :cato:

Have you seen the slo-mo/zoomed-in version of your sig? It's much more provacative!

ELVIS
07-28-2012, 09:43 PM
Maybe you should get screened for breast cancer...

pontiuspilate
07-29-2012, 03:18 AM
i don't recall the exact quote by the prez of Chick-fil-a regarding his stance on gay marriage. Can someone find me that quote and post it here with your source. I know it must be out there somewhere, because I keep reading about the reference to his statement. When I read what seems to be the answer to a question he was asked by an interviewer, I simply can't find the term "gay". Also, if Emanuel objects to the values of Chick-fil-a, and states that those values don't reflect those of Chicago citizens....well, I keep asking myself, what values do the people of Chicago live by? I know Chicago has the 3rd greatest crime/murder rate of all 50 states. I know that Chicago's murder rate is up 38% over the rate of 2011. I know that in Chicago, blacks kill more blacks than in any other of he 50 states, and that 99% of those murders are committed by people carrying unregistered guns....still looking, though, for those Chicago values. I know they are there somewhere. Someone give me a hand. please...
Much appreciated,
Thanks

Seshmeister
07-29-2012, 03:27 AM
Goes without saying but what the hell..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/juliet-jeske/chick-fil-a_b_1704514.html

Chick-Fil-A, Do You Really Want to Run Your Company on Biblical Values?
Posted: 07/26/2012 5:36 pm

So a top-ranking executive at the fast food chain Chick-Fil-A, Dan Cathy, said the following in an article in the Baptist Press:

We are very much supportive of the family -- the biblical definition of the family unit. We are a family-owned business, a family-led business, and we are married to our first wives. We give God thanks for that.
Some have opposed the company's support of the traditional family. "Well, guilty as charged," Cathy said when asked about the company's position. "We know that it might not be popular with everyone, but thank the Lord, we live in a country where we can share our values and operate on biblical principles."

He has every right to voice his opinion, and to worship as he sees fit. But I do question his belief in running a company on biblical principles. I also wonder if he has actually read the Bible. According to ChristianAnswers.net, the Old Testament contains 23,214 verses and the New Testament contains 7,959 verses. Out of those 31,173 verses, approximately six condemn homosexuality. Jesus Christ had nothing to say about homosexuals or homosexuality. Here is just one of the six damning verses:

1 Corinthians 6:9-10:
Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

So along with homosexuals, thieves, the greedy, drunkards, slanderers and swindlers are also doomed from entering the kingdom of God. Now if God is truly condemning "the greedy" to eternal damnation along with homosexuals, that would certainly include a large portion of the population in any capitalistic economic system. Adulterers are also quite common and would include many well-known Christian leaders. And surprisingly, the Bible also only mentions homosexuality in men, not women.

I will give Chick-Fil-A credit for not opening their stores or doing business on Sunday in accordance with Christian tradition. Sunday is the Sabbath and working on the Sabbath is punishable by death in the Bible. But how far does Chick-Fil-A take their biblical values?

Here are just a few restrictions and laws also included in the Bible, paraphrased for length:

Leviticus 15:19-20 When a woman has a discharge of blood, which is her regular discharge from her body, she shall be in her impurity for seven days, and whoever touches her shall be unclean until evening
Leviticus 19:19 Don't wear clothes made of more than one fabric

Leviticus 19:27 Don't cut your hair nor shave.

Leviticus 20:9 Any person who curseth his mother or father must be killed.

Leviticus 20:10 If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die.

Leviticus 21:17-18 People who have flat noses, or are blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God.

Leviticus 11 Includes many dietary restrictions including unclean meat such as pork, rabbit, camel, shellfish, birds of prey, bats, mice and various bird and lizard species.

Deuteronomy 13:12-15 If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and kill all of it's inhabitants... even the animals.

Deuteronomy 17:2-7 Kill anyone with a different religion.

1 Corinthians 3:2 You are not to combine milk with meat.

So I would love to ask Mr. Cathy if his employees all have beards and long hair. Does his company allow menstruating women to work? And what about the menu items that contain pork products and dairy combined with chicken, are these not also abominations? Are the uniforms made of only one type of cloth and thread? Is it acceptable for an employee to murder a customer or fellow employee if that person is not a Christian? If an employee curses their parents are they put to death?

I don't quite understand how Christians who cite these six scant verses in the Bible that condemn homosexuality conveniently ignore some of the more extreme laws. How is one verse the "WORD OF GOD" and another discarded as being out-of-date? Who decided what is relevant and what isn't? It sure sounds nice to say that one lives by biblical laws, but no one really knows what those laws entail. Of course there is great wisdom and philosophy in the Bible, even for non-believers, but the darker passages cannot just be ignored. Cherry-picking passages from the Bible and then using it to condemn homosexuality while ignoring the other absurd and out-dated prohibitions is intellectually dishonest.

A religious person can and should live however they like as long as their behavior does not go against secular laws and does not harm others. But homophobia does harm, and results in harassment, bullying, suicides, loss of employment and infringes upon basic human rights. Some Christian conservatives are actively trying to force their religious beliefs into law in a secular society while most homosexuals are just trying to live their lives and not be treated like second class citizens. Gay men and women are not trying to limit the rights of heterosexuals -- this is hardly an even or fair fight.

If Dan Cathy really wants to live according to the biblical tradition of the family and run his business according to biblical law, then he should get to work and stop picking and choosing which laws he takes seriously. If Cathy wishes to run his company according to biblical values, then we at least should start seeing full beards and long hair on every employee. It might not be up to health code, but it would be according to God's will.

pontiuspilate
07-29-2012, 03:28 AM
Math, science, how to read. That the world is full of honest people, with a few exceptions. How to recognize those exceptions. How to kick those exceptions asses, verbally. To always tell the truth, even if it is politically not right. To never rest your elbows on the dinner table...and how to kick hippies asses whenever necessary, and how to raise hell.
Yes, I live in Luckebach, Texas.

LoungeMachine
07-29-2012, 03:38 AM
i don't recall the exact quote by the prez of Chick-fil-a regarding his stance on gay marriage. Can someone find me that quote and post it here with your source. I know it must be out there somewhere, because I keep reading about the reference to his statement. When I read what seems to be the answer to a question he was asked by an interviewer, I simply can't find the term "gay". Also, if Emanuel objects to the values of Chick-fil-a, and states that those values don't reflect those of Chicago citizens....well, I keep asking myself, what values do the people of Chicago live by? I know Chicago has the 3rd greatest crime/murder rate of all 50 states. I know that Chicago's murder rate is up 38% over the rate of 2011. I know that in Chicago, blacks kill more blacks than in any other of he 50 states, and that 99% of those murders are committed by people carrying unregistered guns....still looking, though, for those Chicago values. I know they are there somewhere. Someone give me a hand. please...
Much appreciated,
Thanks

www.google.com

Just this once......

FORD
07-29-2012, 03:48 AM
Why do I get the feeling that somebody just pulled a new sock out of the drawer........

LoungeMachine
07-29-2012, 03:51 AM
We'll know for sure if he starts talking to himself and giving himself pointers on dealing with the "dingleberries" here....

FORD
07-29-2012, 03:53 AM
Yes, I live in Luckebach, Texas.

With Waylon and Willie and the boys?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dXR5Dk8YNw

jhale667
07-29-2012, 06:01 AM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/564610_502963193050772_1254621743_n.jpg

Nickdfresh
07-29-2012, 06:42 AM
Have you seen the slo-mo/zoomed-in version of your sig? It's much more provacative!

I believe in retaliation...

ELVIS
07-29-2012, 09:26 AM

Good, so when a drone is buzzing overhead your apartment complex, we can count on you to shoot it down ??

Or will you be one of the dorks who think drones are a good thing because they keep us 'safe' ??

Va Beach VH Fan
07-29-2012, 10:35 AM
Goes without saying but what the hell..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/juliet-jeske/chick-fil-a_b_1704514.html

Probably not surprising Sesh, but FYI Chick Fil A does not open on Sundays....

ELVIS
07-29-2012, 10:40 AM
The huffing gasoline post should be ashamed of themselves for posting such slanderous bullshit...

Dr. Love
07-29-2012, 02:09 PM

I have no idea what that even means

Nickdfresh
07-29-2012, 02:13 PM
Good, so when a drone is buzzing overhead your apartment complex, we can count on you to shoot it down ??

Or will you be one of the dorks who think drones are a good thing because they keep us 'safe' ??

I don't live in a complex, and AFAIK we don't have any drones. There used to be a County Sheriffs' air wing not far from me comprised of a surplus OH-6 chopper along with some other stuff, but I believe they no longer fly. The skies are actually a lot quieter here since the ARNG moved out a wing of UH-1 Hueys over a decade ago...

Dr. Love
07-29-2012, 02:42 PM

http://i49.tinypic.com/ojxa9.gif

This is what I was referring to

Nickdfresh
07-29-2012, 02:44 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/ojxa9.gif

This is what I was referring to

That was my original sig choice, but I'd never get anything done!

jhale667
07-30-2012, 04:07 PM
Found the blatant lie announcement:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/ChickFAILAliead.jpg

And this is just funny:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/Chik-Fil-A-hole.jpg

DONNIEP
07-30-2012, 04:13 PM
And this is just funny:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/Chik-Fil-A-hole.jpg

Yikes!!

Nitro Express
07-30-2012, 04:42 PM
I went to the mall and got my asshole filled with a chick. It's the new gerbeling.

Nitro Express
07-30-2012, 04:48 PM
For a few extra bucks Sarah Palin will insert it for you.

DONNIEP
07-30-2012, 04:50 PM
For a few extra bucks Sarah Palin will insert it for you.

Nailin' Palin...

Nitro Express
07-30-2012, 04:52 PM
Palin failin.

ZahZoo
07-31-2012, 11:41 AM
Wow... hadn't paid much attention to this issue, but curiosity set in. Hmmmmmm lot of noise about nothin, figures...

So do I have this right..?

Exec at "Eat More Chikin" talks about their belief in "family values" and how they apply that to their business model in some Baptist publication. Nothing indicates they refuse to serve crappy chikin to gays or same-sex married folks. Probably happy to take their gay money... no questioned asked, right?

Dipshit mayor of shit-hole Chicago takes offense and publicly says we don't want your type here... WTF?

Where's the beef..?

jhale667
07-31-2012, 11:48 AM
The real issue people have is that Chik-FAIL-A is right up there with the LDS as far as millions given in donations to hate groups.

ELVIS
07-31-2012, 11:57 AM
That's bullshit,,,

jhale667
07-31-2012, 12:01 PM
That's bullshit,,,

Over $5 million in donations, asshat.

ELVIS
07-31-2012, 12:13 PM
They can donate money to whomever they like...