PDA

View Full Version : Atleast the House has it right.

MUSICMANN
07-28-2012, 01:51 PM
If the Senate would come together like this, we as a country would be much better off.

FORD
07-28-2012, 02:41 PM
Did you post the wrong clip there? Because I'm not hearing any "coming together" there. Just some lunatic teabagger repeating the same stupid Ayn Rand "Atlas Crapped" delusions about how "bad" regulations are.

Despite a proven track record of 30 years of DE-regulation being directly responsible for everything currently wrong with this country.

BigBadBrian
07-28-2012, 04:13 PM
Did you post the wrong clip there? Because I'm not hearing any "coming together" there. Just some lunatic teabagger repeating the same stupid Ayn Rand "Atlas Crapped" delusions about how "bad" regulations are.

Despite a proven track record of 30 years of DE-regulation being directly responsible for everything currently wrong with this country.

Wrong as usual. Also, you can include unions as to what's wrong with American industry starting in...oh...say about 1970 or so.

FORD
07-28-2012, 04:21 PM
Unions??

Seriously, you want to blame unions?

30 years of the BCE, worshippers of a serial killer groupie, and sleazy criminal fucks like Willard Mittens Romney outsourcing millions of living wage jobs to India and China, and you want to blame unions??

That's like saying that a rape victim "deserved it" because of how she was dressed. Indeed, this country HAS been raped, and you are defending the rapists.

MUSICMANN
07-28-2012, 06:53 PM
[QUOTE=FORD;1678053]Did you post the wrong clip there? Because I'm not hearing any "coming together" there. Just some lunatic teabagger repeating the same stupid Ayn Rand "Atlas Crapped" delusions about how "bad" regulations are.

Despite a proven track record of 30 years of DE-regulation being directly responsible for everything currently wrong with this country.[/QUO

You must be drinking the same kool-aid as Obama. This fucker actually believes that the economy is heading in the right direction, which he said so himself not very long ago. Let's look at some factual statistics and things that Obama and the left have done. They have regulated the shit out of small business's and deep oil drilling. They have outsourced jobs to other countries with our tax money. They want to raise the taxes on those very same small business owners that would create another 700k in more unemployment. The latest number on growth of the economy sits at a anemic 1.5% and is expected to trend even lower by the end of the yr. They want to sign a UN weapons ban resolution that would basically go against the 2nd Amendment. They also have created and even expanded welfare and now wants to take that even further by removing part of the bill that makes applicants have to search and get a job out of the welfare act that was passed by Clinton on a true Bi-partisan vote. So, you tell me. Does the left's plan seem like it's working or has failed the American people big time.

Nickdfresh
07-28-2012, 07:06 PM
Yeah, who has more integrity to speak than a career congressmen enjoying a nice paycheck and baller benefits for working part of the year, sanctimonious douchebag...

I have an idea, take a pay cut you cunt! You're paid out of the federal budget, gov't worker...

MUSICMANN
07-28-2012, 07:36 PM
Yeah, who has more integrity to speak than a career congressmen enjoying a nice paycheck and baller benefits for working part of the year, sanctimonious douchebag...

I have an idea, take a pay cut you cunt! You're paid out of the federal budget, gov't worker...

That pic is mesmerizing.

jhale667
07-28-2012, 09:39 PM
That pic is mesmerizing.

Finally something we can agree on...

motherchicken
07-28-2012, 10:58 PM
You can argue sides till hell freezes over. There is one obvious truth. Someone, somewhere calls the shots that make the rich man richer and the poor man poorer. And both sides play their part. The abolishment of the two party system is the only road to defeating this cocksucker or group of cocksuckers if you prefer.

FORD
07-28-2012, 11:10 PM
You can argue sides till hell freezes over. There is one obvious truth. Someone, somewhere calls the shots that make the rich man richer and the poor man poorer. And both sides play their part. The abolishment of the two party system is the only road to defeating this cocksucker or group of cocksuckers if you prefer.

www.voterocky.org

Nitro Express
07-28-2012, 11:14 PM
I would like to see him win Ford I really would. I hate that they have purposefully made getting elected so expensive you need fat cat backing to win. People just need to look at the candidates and vote the candidates and screw the party line bit.

FORD
07-28-2012, 11:25 PM
I would like to see him win Ford I really would. I hate that they have purposefully made getting elected so expensive you need fat cat backing to win. People just need to look at the candidates and vote the candidates and screw the party line bit.

People just need to shut the whore media off entirely until November, and vote their conscience. And vote on a paper ballot. Refuse anything else.

And nobody's conscience is telling them to vote for Willard Mittens Romney, because he doesn't have one.

As for Barry, he obviously failed to live up to his promises. Most politicians do, but they usually try, at least. When Barry appointed a half-assed cabinet of corrupt DLC phonies, it was like a fucking Bat Signal, but nobody wanted to see it. :(

ELVIS
07-28-2012, 11:45 PM
They still don't...

Nitro Express
07-29-2012, 02:44 AM

We've gotten rid of the good regulations like the Glass Steagal Act and kept the stupid regulations that just get in the way of progress. What drove me crazy was working on scaffolding and having to follow OSHA regulations that were written by someone who never worked on scaffolding. We would have to put safety rails on and they got in the way and actually were a hazard because we would have to climb over the safety rail to get to what we had to work on. Sure on paper it looks like it makes sense but on the job the safety device becomes a hazard. It's like the first thing a skilled wood worker does to their table saw is take the safety cover off of it so they can actually see what they are doing and so the kick back teeth don't chew up that expensive piece of wood you are cutting. Sure they might keep a piece of wood from shooting back because some inexperienced person turned the wood. In many cases devices aren't as good as experience and skill and sometimes they are dangerous because they get in the way. I once had to tear out a perfectly good water heater because it wouldn't keep the water temperature within a certain range. This was not for a laboratory but a regular bathroom. Oh well I guess it creates a job for someone.

Nitro Express
07-29-2012, 02:51 AM
People just need to shut the whore media off entirely until November, and vote their conscience. And vote on a paper ballot. Refuse anything else.

And nobody's conscience is telling them to vote for Willard Mittens Romney, because he doesn't have one.

As for Barry, he obviously failed to live up to his promises. Most politicians do, but they usually try, at least. When Barry appointed a half-assed cabinet of corrupt DLC phonies, it was like a fucking Bat Signal, but nobody wanted to see it. :(

Yup. People need to look at who the president or potential president surrounds themselves with. With Romney it's the old Republican guard. I guess him and Nutty Yoo Hoo actually worked together at a Boston firm. So Mitt is going to go along with Israel and what the Christian right don't get is the man wants to start a war with Iran. There is a group that wants another major war for whatever reason. Maybe religious, maybe to throw the world into such chaos that they won't go to jail for banking crimes. Who knows. When financial systems and governments begin to fail it's a very dangerous time because the people in power attempt to just grab power. This is what is going on and it needs to stop. We have had madmen in charge for too long.

FORD
07-29-2012, 03:16 AM
Yup. People need to look at who the president or potential president surrounds themselves with. With Romney it's the old Republican guard. I guess him and Nutty Yoo Hoo actually worked together at a Boston firm. So Mitt is going to go along with Israel and what the Christian right don't get is the man wants to start a war with Iran..

No, they get it. John "Fat Bastard" Hagee has been shilling for war with Iran as much, if not more than NuttyYahoo himself. Hagee literally believes that Israel has to expand it's borders so it stretches "from the Nile to the Euphrates" which even NuttyYahoo and the Likud wackjobs aren't looking for, but Hagee presumes God will insist on these "final borders" for Israel before JC can return and get on with that whole "end of the world" thing.

Of course God promised this huge piece of real estate to ALL of Abraham's descendants, not just Isaac's branch of the family. But then, since when do fundagelicals actually READ the Bible??

LoungeMachine
07-29-2012, 04:19 AM

Felons can't vote, so STFU and stay out of the conversations.....

:gulp:

Stick to the shit you can actually bring to the table...i.e. Rayon Vs. Cotton

LoungeMachine
07-29-2012, 04:26 AM
At least the house has it right

What "house"?

One member does not a "house" make, simpleman.

ELVIS
07-29-2012, 06:08 AM
Just ask an illegal alien...

envy_me
07-29-2012, 06:12 AM
Just ask an illegal alien...

Sting :D

motherchicken
07-29-2012, 06:34 PM
Felons can't vote, so STFU and stay out of the conversations.....

I won't bother explaining myself again just to give you the opportunity to call me a liar but last I heard freedom of speech is still hanging in there. So if you don't like my comments go fuck yourself.

FORD
07-30-2012, 05:25 PM
Sting :D

No, Phil Collins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_61hzuGGJX0