PDA

View Full Version : Anthrax drummer's wife beats the living shit out of him....

Diamondjimi
07-31-2012, 01:39 AM
William L. Hotopp, the attorney for ANTHRAX drummer Charlie Benante, has released the following statement:

"Last Friday night [July 27], Charlie Benante, drummer for the rock band ANTHRAX, was assaulted several times during an altercation that sent him to the emergency room with a gash at the back of his head that required several staples to close.

"Mr. Benante and his six-year-old daughter, Mia, had traveled to Elkart, Indiana to meet Mrs. Benante and her 17-year-old son, who was participating in a weekend baseball series. At some point, words were exchanged between Mr. Benante, Mrs. Benante and her male companion that led to a scuffle. Mrs. Benante hit Mr. Benante in the face, he pushed her away, and as he turned around to leave with Mia, Mrs. Benante assaulted him from behind, hitting him multiple times on the back of his head with a cell phone. Police were called, and both Mr. Benante and Mrs. Benante were detained for domestic battery in front of a child. Mr. Benante is understandably distraught by this incident and that his daughter, who he dotes on, witnessed it.

"Mr. Benante will appear in Elkhart County court this Friday, August 3, and we expect complete vindication."

Benante, 49, and his wife Sandra, 41, had Mia Charley Benante in January 2006. They currently reside in Long Grove, Illinois.

Charlie and ANTHRAX bassist Frank Bello (who is Benante's nephew) missed several shows on ANTHRAX's North American tour in February in order to spend time with Charlie's mother, who was terminally ill. On February 4, Benante informed fans via his official web site that his mother passed away.

More recently, Benante was forced to miss a number of shows on this summer's Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival while he was recovering from a minor hand injury. Filling in for him is SHADOWS FALL drummer Jason Bittner.

In February 2011, Charlie took his then-five-year-old daughter to a Lady Gaga concert at the United Center in Charlie's hometown of Chicago, Illinois. Benante said afterwards, "Gaga gave ANTHRAX a big shout-out tonight. She treated my daughter like a little queen and proved again that she is a metalhead at heart!"

http://www.blabbermouth.net/soulflypremiere/charliearrest2.jpg

http://www.blabbermouth.net/soulflypremiere/charliewifearrest.jpg

LINK (http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=177491)

LoungeMachine
07-31-2012, 01:53 AM
Like we haven't all been there......

:gulp:

DONNIEP
07-31-2012, 02:09 AM
Some people will look at this and think, "how could that guy let her hit him?" It's not always that simple. Some men choose not to fight back because they just cannot bring themselves to hit a woman, especially not the mother of their child. Especially in front of the child. I know why he turned around and tried to leave. I've been there. And as much as I wanted to smack that cunt, I refused to do it in front of our daughter who wasn't even three years old...And as hard as it was for me not to punch out her lights...I didn't. And I then I did my best to pick up the pieces of a broken child and I put her back together as best as I could.

LoungeMachine
07-31-2012, 02:25 AM
Sometimes you just really, really want a sammich......

DONNIEP
07-31-2012, 02:26 AM
A taco would be even better :biggrin:

gbranton
07-31-2012, 03:25 AM
Some men choose not to fight back because they just cannot bring themselves to hit a woman...............I know why he turned around and tried to leave. I've been there.

I've been there too, my first wife hit me in the mouth during a semi-drunken argument at Mardi Gras. I've gotten much more satisfaction over the years from having NOT hit her, not to mention I still have her as a friend after all these years.

Seshmeister
07-31-2012, 03:54 AM
Time for one of Lars Ulrich's ex wives to step up to the plate...

binnie
07-31-2012, 04:30 AM
Sad to hear this.

Sounds like she's a lovely woman....

Seshmeister
07-31-2012, 04:57 AM
With a very big old cell phone.

Would you beat anyone with your iPhone?

That's the most precious possession I have, my whole life is on there. :)

Maybe that's how it all went off, he laughed at her shitty phone and she went crazy about unpaid alimony.

LoungeMachine
07-31-2012, 05:24 AM
Ya gotta wonder about this guy's inner monologue during the event.....

Motherfucking mother of Christ...I'm the motherfucking drummer for motherfucking OUCH Anthrax goddamiit....OUCH...this bitch was sucking my motherfucking dick backstage a year ago OUCH goddammit......fuck, OUCH, wait OUCH...bitch STOP just one motherfucking min OUCH...goddmait...

Hard on the ego.

Panamark
07-31-2012, 09:18 AM
Ya gotta wonder about this guy's inner monologue during the event.....

Motherfucking mother of Christ...I'm the motherfucking drummer for motherfucking OUCH Anthrax goddamiit....OUCH...this bitch was sucking my motherfucking dick backstage a year ago OUCH goddammit......fuck, OUCH, wait OUCH...bitch STOP just one motherfucking min OUCH...goddmait...

Hard on the ego.

But the question on everyones lips is...

Was she fucking beating him in time !

clarathecarrot
07-31-2012, 10:15 AM
That was what I thought maybe she had better timing, he couldn't keep up with her left hook outa nowhere.

kissfan1976
07-31-2012, 12:58 PM
Damn,Charlie looks like he was "Caught In A Mosh".

Dave's Bitch
07-31-2012, 01:06 PM
I fucking hate women like that.Nobody has the right to hit anyone.Bet i could kick the bitches ass ;)

clarathecarrot
07-31-2012, 03:32 PM
I fucking hate women like that.Nobody has the right to hit anyone.Bet i could kick the bitches ass ;)

A friend of mines wife would take most men I know, it wasn't that she was tough or unfeminine it was just she wasn't a hair puller, she would flat knock another girl out, or a man if he got out of line and needed it.

gbranton
07-31-2012, 06:02 PM
I imagine this girl's boyfriend doesn't get too sassy with her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7QMKssaGBs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Diamondjimi
07-31-2012, 06:35 PM
Looks like Charlie doing a Bert Michaels impression... :lol:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/soulflypremiere/charliearrest2.jpg