PDA

View Full Version : Look who I found on wikipedia!

Unchainme
08-04-2012, 02:31 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Thunder

http://www.mugshotsworld.com/JOE-THUNDER-CARTER

I found his mugshot as wel.

motherchicken
08-04-2012, 06:13 PM
Looks like he lost a little weight.

Seshmeister
08-04-2012, 06:38 PM
Height: 5 ft 3 in

Weight: 130 lbs

:biggrin:

Nitro Express
08-04-2012, 06:51 PM
Height: 5 ft 3 in

Weight: 130 lbs

:biggrin:

You could accidently step on him if you weren't careful.

Seshmeister
08-04-2012, 07:33 PM
Is this the guy that was personally threatening people here a few years back, challenging them to fights?

Got to love an internet tough guy. :)

motherchicken
08-04-2012, 07:53 PM
Is this the guy that was personally threatening people here a few years back, challenging them to fights?

Same name. The guy that posted here could have eaten this guy for a snack.

Nitro Express
08-04-2012, 08:47 PM
I was waching this motorcycle show because I've been into bikes the last couple of years and they were interviewing the infamouse Jesse James. He said on the internet people were making all these threats to him and saying they were going to kick his ass and all this. He just said he was out and about running around LA and nobody ever got up in his face but on the internet everyone was sounding tough saying they were going to get him for cheating on Sandra Bullock and being an asshole.

Terry
08-04-2012, 09:40 PM

I'm always gonna associate Joe Thunder with those pics of the grossly overweight hispanic giving the crips hand sign...to me, that guy will always be Thunder...I don't even WANT to know what the real Thunder looks like.

I mean, far as trolls and assclowns go, Joe Thunder and Katie are/were top of the heap. To me, none of the witless assfucks who followed in their wake rose to being anything beyond mildly annoying gnats. You went a few rounds with Thunder or Katie, any bullshit anyone else on this site had to offer was small change in comparison.

Ah, to remember the days when this site used to attract a better class of miscreant.

Hardrock69
08-05-2012, 04:30 AM
Terry, you really said it great.

LoungeMachine
08-05-2012, 04:58 AM
There is no Joe Thunder, LP

:gulp:

Trust me and move on......lol

Terry
08-12-2012, 09:08 PM
There is no Joe Thunder, LP

Trust me and move on......lol

I always thought Thunder was a Lounge alias...:boom:

LoungeMachine
08-12-2012, 09:12 PM
I always thought Thunder was a Lounge alias...:boom:

Ha!

You're not the first to think that, T.

But nope.

loucap81
08-12-2012, 11:11 PM
Years ago, I used to think he (whoever he really was) was amusing just because the claims of being in Van Halen were so outrageous, obviously no one was going to be fooled by that. Five+ years ago I still had a little sense of juvenile humor in me, plus nothing was going on with the band so any kind of levity was welcome.

Looking back on it though, I can see how most people just got irritated with it, and if he were a first time poster today, I'd probably get a chuckle out of the first post, but quickly get tired of it. There was no new material either, it was one of three things every single time: 1) racist sports commentary, 2) Brian Minto or 3) obviously false VH claims.

I'm happy that the trolling and personal attacks in general are way down compared to what it was before the reunion.

LoungeMachine
08-12-2012, 11:17 PM
The whole "I wrote the lyrics to TYWH at 14" was classic......

FORD
08-12-2012, 11:28 PM
The whole "I wrote the lyrics to TYWH at 14" was classic......

Especially when the song was actually written in 1973 and was on the very first "Mammoth" demo, which was recorded even before Sobolewski joined the band.

Joe didn't write no song like that in 2nd grade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah6qY7CepJE

motherchicken
08-13-2012, 03:27 AM
I was waching this motorcycle show because I've been into bikes the last couple of years and they were interviewing the infamouse Jesse James. He said on the internet people were making all these threats to him and saying they were going to kick his ass and all this. He just said he was out and about running around LA and nobody ever got up in his face but on the internet everyone was sounding tough saying they were going to get him for cheating on Sandra Bullock and being an asshole.
He didn't make any friends racing at Irwindale Speedway in Cali.

Terry
08-13-2012, 09:51 PM
One of [Thunder's] better (and by better I mean gayer) lines of bullshit was how he was Vince Neil's manager, and he was in negotiations to get Roth to open for Vince Neil's big solo tour of 2002...or 2003...or whatever year it was...somewhere around there.

Terry
08-13-2012, 09:52 PM
Ha!

You're not the first to think that, T.

But nope.

Well, okay...but you WERE the person behind the katydid and/or Fabulous Shadow personas...right?

Or at the very least, Thome...

FORD
08-13-2012, 11:45 PM
Joe and his friend go to the dollar store......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADUriJBfKFc