PDA

View Full Version : The Found Naked and Drunk In The Road Thread

LoungeMachine
08-08-2012, 03:41 PM
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/08/entertainment-us-randytravis-arrest-idUSBRE8771CC20120808

Reuters) - Grammy-winning country music singer Randy Travis has been charged with drunk driving and retaliation after a Texas state trooper found him lying naked in a road, authorities said on Wednesday.

Travis, 53, threatened to "shoot and kill" troopers investigating the case while he was being transported to jail, Grayson County Sheriff's Sergeant Rickey Wheeler said.

The singer, known for such hits as "He Walked on Water," was arrested late on Tuesday near his hometown of Tioga, about 60 miles north of Dallas.

The sheriff's department had received an emergency call of a man lying in a roadway, possibly because of a crash. A trooper found Travis, whose vehicle had run into highway construction barriers, Wheeler said.

"He was not clothed at the time," Wheeler said.

The singer refused blood or breath tests at the scene. He was taken to a hospital where a blood sample was drawn after a warrant was obtained, he said.

Travis was released on Wednesday on $21,500 bond on charges of driving while intoxicated and retaliation due to the threats against the troopers.

Retaliation is a third-degree felony. The drunk driving charge is a misdemeanor.

Travis was also arrested near Tioga in February and was charged with public intoxication.

Travis, a six-time Grammy Award winner, also has appeared in movies and television shows. He had a recurring role in the television show "Touched by an Angel."

A representative for Travis could not be reached immediately for comment.

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
08-08-2012, 03:47 PM
Obviously, he's trying to change his nice-guy image into a bit more of a bad boy...

BITEYOASS
08-08-2012, 03:50 PM
Ah, he's going the George Jones route! :bigwink:

Blaze
08-08-2012, 03:50 PM
http://dailyworldwidenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/RandyTravis-1_FeaturedEffects_3.jpg

DONNIEP
08-08-2012, 04:00 PM
You gotta be pretty damn drunk to wind up lying naked in the street. I've woken up sitting on a toilet but never lying in the street...although, now that I think about it, that doesn't sound much better either. :gulp:

Dave's Bitch
08-08-2012, 04:03 PM
Was it your own toilet?

DONNIEP
08-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Was it your own toilet?

Yes, luckily it was :) But ya know, you wake up, it's completely pitch black dark and your legs are numb from sitting there. And why I was sitting there of all places I never did figure out... Those were definitely not the good ole days :gulp:

vandeleur
08-08-2012, 04:17 PM
I was once drunk after the usual football disapointmentl, i was so pissed i knew i would be in trouble at home so thought i will take my wife some chips get some brownie points , so standing in the queue leaning again the counter as i order my fish and chips , seemingly at this druken point i thought i was in a urinal .. tiles, colour etc .. who knows why but decided to try and have a piss, The lady in the queue behind me takes umbidge at me for taking my dick out and technically gave what is know as a right cross ,,, dazed and a bit shocked i pick up my fish and chips and walk out of the shop ( without paying) and stagger home .
I get home knock on the door due to losing my key and my wife answers and i say
"hi darling here are your chips"
her reply
" your nobs hanging out "

My moms friend works at the chip shop so the next day my mum gave me hell and i had to go back and pay and apologise.
How i wasnt arrested walking thu town is a total mystery

DONNIEP
08-08-2012, 04:33 PM
Holy fuck Vandeleur, that's funny as hell!!!

vandeleur
08-08-2012, 04:36 PM
the shame i brought on the family :)

envy_me
08-08-2012, 04:38 PM
the shame i brought on the family :)

...or pride ;-)

DONNIEP
08-08-2012, 04:42 PM
I once got in line at an ATM in La Jolla, stood there behind god knows how many people and finally get up to the machine only to see there's a chick standing inside the window - taking orders. Turned out to be a taco stand - and the building was painted with red and yellow vertical stipes - looked nothing like an ATM...

vandeleur
08-08-2012, 04:44 PM
man , we need a drunken army story thread.

DONNIEP
08-08-2012, 04:46 PM

I don't know if the servers could hanlde it :) :gulp:

LoungeMachine
08-08-2012, 04:49 PM

This is it.

Did you see Randy's name in the title anywhere? lol

Seshmeister
08-08-2012, 04:51 PM
How i wasnt arrested walking thu town is a total mystery

I'm no Sherlock Holmes but I may have a theory formulating.

Was it quite a cold night? :)

vandeleur
08-08-2012, 04:55 PM
lol .... suprprised my wife even noticed ... no no no what i meant to say was the lady in the shop said " whooah careful with that thing you will have someones eye out"
:bigwink:

LoungeMachine
08-08-2012, 05:20 PM
Ahh..... the good old re-write.

:lmao:

vandeleur
08-08-2012, 05:25 PM
well , thats my opening salvo in the people in to music like van halen may like a drink or three and have storys of the resulting chaos that ensues ,no randy in the title thread.
:biggrin:

DONNIEP
08-08-2012, 05:40 PM
How do you know when you've had too much to drink? When you pass out while going down on a chick. Makes for one hell of a conversation the next morning... :gulp:

vandeleur
08-08-2012, 05:47 PM
this isnt one of those , it wasnt me honest it was my brother stories :D

Matt White
08-08-2012, 06:20 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Satan
08-08-2012, 08:18 PM
If Texas cops are actually arresting a country singer known for Fundagelical right wing political asskissing, he must have REALLY been shitfaced!

Randy better watch his ass or his next single will go something like this....

I'm going to prison forever
Forever and ever amen
As long as my fanbase keeps listening to the teabaggers
As long as I'm raped in the shower by other men.....

bueno bob
08-08-2012, 08:28 PM
LMAO...worse things could happen to him...I have zero love or tolerance for drunk drivers. I'm kind of disappointed he didn't wrap his vehicle around a tree and prevent his eventual DUI relapse, which WILL happen based on statistics. Hopefully next time he doesn't kill somebody.

motherchicken
08-09-2012, 12:02 AM
I used to drink till I blacked out on a regular basis for awhile when I was a teenager. Most mornings I'd wake up with my hair glued to the floor by my own vomit in front of the toilet. Another time I woke up with a shirt on I'd never seen and no shoes laying just inside the front door of my apartment. Somebody stole my shoes off my feet the night before when I passed out in the doorway of a bowling alley looking for a place to play pool. When I didn't come back to the car my friends found me already shoeless just inside the front door. Never did figure out where I got the shirt.

LoungeMachine
08-09-2012, 12:24 AM
I used to drink till I blacked out on a regular basis for awhile when I was a teenager. Most mornings I'd wake up with my hair glued to the floor by my own vomit in front of the toilet. Another time I woke up with a shirt on I'd never seen and no shoes laying just inside the front door of my apartment. Somebody stole my shoes off my feet the night before when I passed out in the doorway of a bowling alley looking for a place to play pool. When I didn't come back to the car my friends found me already shoeless just inside the front door. Never did figure out where I got the shirt.

Great story.

ashstralia
08-09-2012, 12:35 AM
all i'm gonna say is i haven't drunk tequila since 1991. :biggrin:

gbranton
08-09-2012, 12:57 AM
I remember waking up one morning with my girlfriend curled up next to me, both naked as usual, thinking "man, it sure is BRIGHT in here this morning", only to realize that she and I were on the deck behind my house, naked as the day we were born, in broad daylight with my somewhat amused next door neighbor washing his truck about fifty feet away, as he did every Saturday morning without fail. I was told later that the night before after many libations, I had insisted on going outside to "make love under the stars". I woke her up, we wrapped ourselves in the blanket we had brought outside, waved to the neighbor ans groggily made our way back in the house.

Diamondjimi
08-09-2012, 01:05 AM
LMFAO!!!

Mugshot of the year!!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_296w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2012/08/08/Production/Daily/Style/Images/APTOPIX_People_Randy_Travis_09d91.jpg

Maybe he hooked up with Charlie Benante's wife! :lol:

DONNIEP
08-09-2012, 01:06 AM
Damn good story GB :thumb:

DONNIEP
08-09-2012, 01:07 AM
LMFAO!!!

Mugshot of the year!!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_296w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2012/08/08/Production/Daily/Style/Images/APTOPIX_People_Randy_Travis_09d91.jpg

Maybe he hooked up with Charlie Benante's wife! :lol:

Goddamn!!! That's one mean-lookin' drunk motherfucker!

FORD
08-09-2012, 01:14 AM
Other than the bruises, he pretty much looks like that all the time.....

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/tasteofcountry.com/files/2012/02/Randy-Travis-2-7.jpg

DONNIEP
08-09-2012, 01:24 AM
Has anyone ever finished banging their ex-girlfriend only to have their current girlfriend call and ask if you were done banging the ex? No? Then you're not drinkin' enough :gulp:

motherchicken
08-09-2012, 02:23 AM
Great story.

My spidey sense detects the presence of sarcasm.

DONNIEP
08-09-2012, 02:35 AM

Don't go lookin' for something if you don't want to find it :)

FORD
08-09-2012, 02:38 AM

Spidey sense???

http://www.akhosiery.co.uk/images/product/dc1f65616a208db1d0bc9203c4389359.jpg

motherchicken
08-09-2012, 03:12 AM
Spidey sense???

http://www.akhosiery.co.uk/images/product/dc1f65616a208db1d0bc9203c4389359.jpg
Now show us your Spiderman underoos.

Dan
08-09-2012, 03:19 AM
I Got No Time To Drink.:D

FORD
08-09-2012, 03:19 AM
You want to see me in my underwear?? :headlights:

Sorry Sockfucker, but you ain't my type!

FORD
08-09-2012, 03:21 AM
I Got No Time To Drink.:D

There's always time to drink! :gulp:

(Just not a good idea to drive, pass out naked in a ditch, or get in a fight with Texas cops when you do so)

motherchicken
08-09-2012, 03:25 AM
Great story.

It's nothing compared to that story you told about meeting a hot blonde backstage during your hair band days named Janie. And the next morning you woke up in bed with the lead singer of Warrant. That's crazy shit man.

DONNIEP
08-09-2012, 03:28 AM
There's always time to drink! :gulp:

(Just not a good idea to drive, pass out naked in a ditch, or get in a fight with Texas cops when you do so)

20 years ago the cops would follow you home if you were half-lit. Ah, the good ole days :)

motherchicken
08-09-2012, 03:30 AM
You want to see me in my underwear?? :headlights:

Sorry Sockfucker, but you ain't my type!
They made underoos for girls too?

FORD
08-09-2012, 03:37 AM
They made underoos for girls too?

Apparently so.....

http://www.fullhalloween.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/sexy-halloween-costume-idea-super-girl.jpg

FORD
08-09-2012, 03:41 AM
20 years ago the cops would follow you home if you were half-lit. Ah, the good ole days :)

25 years ago, I actually let an extremely shitfaced friend drive home with me following him all the way, after he promised he wouldn't do anything stupid.

Which of course he did. Him and his damn muscle car.....

Fortunately I had a "retired" state patrol car at the time and was able to keep up with him. I also probably kept the real cops from pulling his drunken ass over.

Came close to kicking his ass that night, but I figured he wouldn't remember it in the morning, so the effort would have been wasted. (no pun intended)

motherchicken
08-09-2012, 03:41 AM
Actually had a cop let me go even though I stumbled backwards and fell on his hood while he was running me for warrants. He helped me up, said this is your lucky day and handed me my license. He had busted another squid earlier and didn't like the way the assholes at the brig treated the guy.

motherchicken
08-09-2012, 03:44 AM
Apparently so.....

http://www.fullhalloween.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/sexy-halloween-costume-idea-super-girl.jpg
Pretty Cassandra aka Princess Blueyes. Soiled many a sock in her honor

Dave's Bitch
08-09-2012, 03:58 AM
Has anyone ever finished banging their ex-girlfriend only to have their current girlfriend call and ask if you were done banging the ex? No? Then you're not drinkin' enough :gulp:

Actually, Change a few words,and yes kind of ;)

Yount
08-09-2012, 04:41 AM
It was a quiet night and I was sleeping lightly when around 2 am I was woken by soft footsteps and a brush against my window. Someone was trying to break in. I went to the back door quietly with my wooden baseball bat (yes I play ball) and noticed somebody pushing on the door, then the footsteps went to the outside toilet. In one motion I swiftly turned on the back light and busted out the door ready for the action.
The toilet door was shut. It was deadly quiet.
I stood there in the ready position about 10 feet from the door, as still as possible for what seemed like minutes. Both of us were totally silent, although my body was pumping with adrenaline.
Finally I said something: "All right, come on..."
Nothing.
I inched stealthily towards the door and used my bat to push the handle downwards and push the door inwards.

Holy crackers it was my 55kg mate passed out on the shitter blind drunk on a weeknight of all nights! He was so drunk he was trying to speak but couldn't.

Hardrock69
08-09-2012, 05:17 AM
Ha.....Randy looks like Ahnold's kid brother, lol.

ashstralia
08-09-2012, 06:57 AM
Actually had a cop let me go even though I stumbled backwards and fell on his hood while he was running me for warrants. He helped me up, said this is your lucky day and handed me my license. He had busted another squid earlier and didn't like the way the assholes at the brig treated the guy.

bullshit. you would've both provided a shifts worth of entertainment in one cell.

yount's illegible mate got lucky...

Yount
08-09-2012, 07:21 AM
I say it every hangover.

"That's the last time I do that."

I had a fairly harsh one this morning.

Yount
08-09-2012, 07:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2sXMZrd1ng

argh my head!

motherchicken
08-09-2012, 12:39 PM
bullshit. you would've both provided a shifts worth of entertainment in one cell.

I should have known better than to try to pass that one off. I forgot you were there.

motherchicken
08-09-2012, 12:47 PM
I say it every hangover.

"That's the last time I do that."

I had a fairly harsh one this morning.
I said that a thousand times . Followed by "if I make it through the day when I get home I'm gonna get some sleep to make up for only sleeping a couple of hours last night". Then I get home light a doobie, take a couple shots of Jack or Jim. Next thing you know you're looking at the clock thinking if I go to sleep now I'll get a couple hours of sleep. Next thing ya know I'm back at work going "that's the last time I do that"

Sensible Shoes
08-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Awesome thread. I have nothing to compete with any of it.

Angel
08-09-2012, 08:21 PM

We need to do something about that, lol.

Little Texan
08-12-2012, 05:02 AM
You know that song "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off"? Apparently, tequila has the same effect on Randy Travis.

ZahZoo
08-13-2012, 01:09 PM

If I did have anything to compete with in this thread... I most likely don't remember it...

vandeleur
08-13-2012, 01:14 PM
The sign of a good drunk story is other people have to tell you about what you did ..... Allegedly.
I myself suffer a condition called unspecific guilt syndrome . It's we're u wake up and go shit what did i do last night :biggrin :

DONNIEP
08-13-2012, 02:17 PM
The only thing worse than not remembering what you did the night before is waking up next to an ugly chick. Especially when you cannot for the life of you remember if you fucked her or not. And she's in your bed in your apartment. Yeah, there's nothing worse than that. I am so damn glad that's never happened to me.

Nickdfresh
08-13-2012, 02:32 PM
And you can't duck out of your own apartment...

DONNIEP
08-13-2012, 02:40 PM
And you can't duck out of your own apartment...

No, you can't - that's the worst. And then they want to eat breakfast. And talk. And then they want to fuck and you have to lie and say you're about to vomit from all the booze. Which is only half true 'cause the thought of fucking that ugly beast in the daylight is enough to make you puke. Damn you party liquor!!!

vandeleur
08-13-2012, 02:50 PM
am kinda laughing kinda having flash backs

envy_me
08-13-2012, 02:55 PM
No, you can't - that's the worst. And then they want to eat breakfast. And talk. And then they want to fuck and you have to lie and say you're about to vomit from all the booze. Which is only half true 'cause the thought of fucking that ugly beast in the daylight is enough to make you puke. Damn you party liquor!!!

Or you can just ask her to leave. When I feel trapped in a situation, I just tell it like it is. Not cause I think it's the right thing to do, but just cause I panic and take the quickest way out, which is probably start crying and yell "You have to get out, I hate you, don't leave me". Lol I was joking about the "don't leave me"-part, but everything else is pretty much how I deal with it. I often wish I could just have patience and not panic. I would be much more polite.

Dave's Bitch
08-13-2012, 02:58 PM
Maybe a little harsh envy ;)

DONNIEP
08-13-2012, 03:04 PM
"You have to get out, I hate you, don't leave me".

Oh God, I've had almost that exact same sentence screamed at me!! Your real name isn't Charity, is it? :biggrin:

envy_me
08-13-2012, 03:19 PM
"You have to get out, I hate you, don't leave me".

Oh God, I've had almost that exact same sentence screamed at me!! Your real name isn't Charity, is it? :biggrin:

Lmao, 10 years ago, I was that girl :D but belive it or not, I am a different person now :-)

DONNIEP
08-13-2012, 03:22 PM
Lmao, 10 years ago, I was that girl :D but belive it or not, I am a different person now :-)

In some twisted part of my brain it actually turned me on when she was screaming that phrase at me...but then again, hot chicks crying are...well...hot :biggrin: :gulp:

envy_me
08-13-2012, 03:22 PM
Maybe a little harsh envy ;)

Haha, I know. And I always feel bad afterwards for not handling the situation better, but thats all I can do in the moment. Sometimes, cause I work in a shop, I panic when customers are in there forever. I honestly feel like as if they are NEVER gonna leave. But i don't say anything, cause I don't own the shop...

Nickdfresh
08-13-2012, 03:27 PM

Always have something to do that morning...

envy_me
08-13-2012, 03:36 PM
Always have something to do that morning...

Lucky you that you can get out of it with some finesse.

DONNIEP
08-13-2012, 03:37 PM
You could always jump up and act all panicked and tell her that you're late for your doctor's appointment to get the results of your STD screening...that'd guarantee she wouldn't want your number. Of course, that only works if the ugly beast is a complete stranger.

envy_me
08-13-2012, 03:41 PM
In some twisted part of my brain it actually turned me on when she was screaming that phrase at me...but then again, hot chicks crying are...well...hot :biggrin: :gulp:

When a guy stays through that, you know you can do with him what ever you want. My ex stayed through that for 3 years. But as I said before, I was very young back then. I am a different person now :-)

DONNIEP
08-13-2012, 03:45 PM
When a guy stays through that, you know you can do with him what ever you want. My ex stayed through that for 3 years. But as I said before, I was very young back then. I am a different person now :-)

Yep, your name really is Charity :biggrin:

But if you're a guy who has a chick who is that unbalanced you pretty much know you can do whatever you want to and she'll blame herself. Sounds terrible when you read it, but it's true... :gulp:

envy_me
08-13-2012, 03:49 PM
Yep, your name really is Charity :biggrin:

But if you're a guy who has a chick who is that unbalanced you pretty much know you can do whatever you want to and she'll blame herself. Sounds terrible when you read it, but it's true... :gulp:

Unless she's doing all those things just to test how much she can control you. It's all about testing the limit, how far you can go before he says enough. The further he lets you, the better you feel as a person, cause "if he takes all this from me and still loves me I must be freakin fantastic"

DONNIEP
08-13-2012, 03:54 PM
Unless she's doing all those things just to test how much she can control you. It's all about testing the limit, how far you can go before he says enough. The further he lets you, the better you feel as a person, cause "if he takes all this from me and still loves me I must be freakin fantastic"

That's probably what she thought - right up until she caught me banging her ex-bestfriend. She even apologized and said it was all her fault. Now that is when you know your chick is mental.

Now, back to the booze and whores stories! :biggrin: :gulp:

envy_me
08-13-2012, 03:57 PM
That's probably what she thought - right up until she caught me banging her ex-bestfriend. She even apologized and said it was all her fault. Now that is when you know your chick is mental.

Now, back to the booze and whores stories! :biggrin: :gulp:

Lol, I was the one doing banging behind the back. I chose a guy who wasn't as good looking as I was, he was older, not nearly as smart. But this was loooong time ago, I was young, lost, insecure and high on power.

EDIT: I feel kinda discusted with myself when I think about it, I was just playing with another human being. I was playing with everybody, I remember once going to the doctor and getting them to prescribe me medication I didn't need. And I was telling my dad and laughing, and the look on his face of horror, he said "the doctor is trying to help you and it's all a game to you". That really woke me up.

gbranton
08-13-2012, 04:03 PM
The sign of a good drunk story is other people have to tell you about what you did .....

Oh I almost always remember the vents, what I can never seem to remember is why in the fuck I thought it was a good idea at the time. I have a sackfull of these stories and if this thread hangs around long enough I will tell on myself some more.