PDA

View Full Version : "Reality" TV hits a new low: A goddamn "musical chairs" game show

FORD
08-15-2012, 08:33 PM
Just found this description on the "Zap2it" TV listings page.....

Oh Sit!
Genre: Reality

Premise:In this action-packed reality series, daredevils compete in a high-octane musical chairs competition. Twenty thrill-seeking contestants compete head-to-head in five fun, action-packed rounds. Set to the sounds of a live band, participants race through physically demanding obstacle courses, intent on claiming a chair. After all other contestants fall victim to eliminations, one triumphant player seizes the cash prize. Veteran reality show producer Phil Gurin (``Shark Tank'') serves as an executive producer.

Oh sit?

Looks more like Oh SHIT to me! :shiznit:

FORD
08-15-2012, 08:35 PM
trailer for this goddamned stupidity......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPpCFNM5B4U

Hardrock69
08-16-2012, 02:08 PM
The executive reducer asshole needs to be beaten with a big ugly stick.

Not only is this guy a fucking moron, but if this is actually going to be on some network, the worthless shitbags who gave the go-ahead to run this show need to be fired, then dipped in meat-sauce and dropped in a pen full of starving hyenas.

Nickdfresh
08-16-2012, 03:37 PM
I saw this ad as it's carried on a local B-level sister station. I'm pretty sure the director told these kids to act like the biggest douchebags they can in the promos...

Hardrock69
08-16-2012, 05:48 PM
He told them to act like him. :hee: