PDA

View Full Version : Ted Nugent injured in chainsaw accident

Flash Bastard
01-13-2004, 05:57 PM
Associated Press story

DETROIT - Ted Nugent was injured on the Texas set of his reality show when a chain saw cut through his leg.

The outspoken rocker, outdoors enthusiast and star of the VH1 series "Surviving Nugent: The Ted Commandments," required 40 stitches to close the gash in his leg on Sunday, Michelle Clark, a spokeswoman for the cable music channel, said Tuesday.

Nugent didn't miss any time on the series, which is taping through Sunday and is scheduled to air in April. The 55-year-old rocker is wearing a brace on his leg.

The original installment of "Surviving Nugent" aired as a two-hour special in October.

In that version, contestants were shot with paint-balls, made to sleep in a barn, construct their own outhouse and skin a Russian boar _ all in an effort to win $25,000 and prizes. Nugent challenged the contestants to live off the land in his rural compound near Jackson, about 70 miles west of Detroit.

In the latest version, which will air as a series, the Motor City Madman again will look to transform a group of unsuspecting city slickers into rough outdoorsmen.

To provide a fresh spin and new challenges, the location has been shifted from the woods of Michigan to Nugent's sprawling, multi-acred compound located just outside of Waco, Texas.

Nugent's family _ son, Rocco, and wife, Shemane, along with ranch hands Big Jim and Big John _ will figure prominently in the series.

The top prize this time around is $100,000.

Osama Bin Laden
01-13-2004, 06:17 PM
I like Ted Nugent. He would make an excellent terror.. uh... freedom fighter for the glory of Allah.

One Voice
01-14-2004, 08:14 AM
Go fuck yourself.

Osama Bin Laden
01-14-2004, 12:07 PM
Why would I fuck myself when I have 8 wives? Silly infidels :rolleyes:

diamond den™
01-14-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Osama Bin Laden
I like Ted Nugent. He would make an excellent terror.. uh... freedom fighter for the glory of Allah.

A Troll and not even a funny one either :(

Gmoney
01-14-2004, 01:13 PM

Go take your sick jokes somewhere else!!! In case you haven't noticed, this is America ass hole!!!

Osama Bin Laden
01-14-2004, 01:23 PM
I swear to Allah you infidels have no sense of humor. At least your terrorist leader Nugent can laugh once in a while.

Osama Bin Laden
01-14-2004, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by diamond den™
A Troll and not even a funny one either :(

As if you should be one to talk...

BITEYOASS
01-15-2004, 10:40 AM
Hey Osama, I crashed a plane into yo mama! LOL

Osama Bin Laden
01-15-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Hey Osama, I crashed a plane into yo mama! LOL

Not so, infidel. I spoke to my mother just this morning. It must have been one of my late father's (Peace Be Upon Him) other wives.

Igosplut
01-20-2004, 08:59 PM
c'mer osammy, I gotta chain for you.....

David Lee Rocks
01-21-2004, 10:58 PM
who is Ted Nugent?

Little Texan
01-23-2004, 12:09 AM

I found a picture of some of your wives, Osama.