PDA

View Full Version : Outbreak Of Retardlican Idiocy.....WTF????

Hardrock69
08-21-2012, 05:38 AM
What I find interesting is how I seldom hear about Democrats making idiotic statements these days. I mean, sure, once in awhile one of them screws up (we are all only human, after all), but it seems in the past 12 months I have heard a litany of statements from the Republicans that just amaze me for their sheer idiocy.

Perhaps it is because their party platform is based on a belief system of fairy tales about a woman named Mary who was raped by God and bore a child who grew up to be an undead zombie.
Would being raped by God be legitimate or illegitimate? And why do Republican Fundaligionists find rape by God to be acceptable? I could see Republican women and gay men finding it attractive perhaps, I mean, having a GodCock crammed into you probably be a "heavenly" experience....:lmao:
But rape is rape.

They could have a value system based on Santa Clause and it would be just as valid.

Is it their religious beliefs that make them sound like morons? Or is it just the fact that certain random candidates on the Republican ticket in this election have an intellect slightly less able than your standard government-issue tree sloth?

It is quite obvious that basing political platforms on any sort of religion (which usually has stories of events that seem as far-fetched as the Easter Bunny) causes rationality to disappear in a puff of smoke.

This week there has been some kind of outbreak amongst our Republican candidates.....did the Democrats come up with some kind of "Stupid virus" and successfully pass it along to the Republicans? :-D

Seshmeister
08-21-2012, 06:28 AM
The holy trinity means that God raped his own mother.

It's really a very unpleasant mythology as is Islam with its central character being a pedophile.

I think the religious should go back to Greek mythology, it's more realistic.

BigBadBrian
08-21-2012, 06:31 AM
What I find interesting is how I seldom hear about Democrats making idiotic statements these days.

Either:

1. You've been watching/listening to the Main stream media.
2. You haven't been paying attention to that idiot Joe Biden or Debbie Wasserman Schultz.
3. Both of the above.

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
08-21-2012, 10:16 AM
Either:

You mean like Fox News?

And he definitely ain't readin the main stream media...

FORD
08-21-2012, 11:59 AM
Either:

2. You haven't been paying attention to that idiot Joe Biden or Debbie Wasserman Schultz.
3. Both of the above.

Debbie Scatterbrained Lush is no more of a Democrat than YOU are.

Hardrock69
08-21-2012, 04:52 PM
I ignore mainstream media. I get my info from the net.
I also ignore anything Brie says as far as having any sort of "valuable" or "rational" info (as far as politics goes).

Angel
08-22-2012, 08:44 AM
I ignore mainstream media. I get my info from the net.
I also ignore anything Brie says as far as having any sort of "valuable" or "rational" info (as far as politics goes).

I like to watch and compare Canadian, US, and British newscasts. It's interesting to observe the different spins put on the same story.

BigBadBrian
08-22-2012, 09:03 AM

You ignore me, huh? Yet you always respond to what I say, obviously thinking you NEED to respond...you silly dumbass! :lmao:

jhale667
08-22-2012, 09:44 AM
Looks more like Brie felt the NEED to respond to someone pointing out the fact that his posts are drivel... :biggrin:

Hardrock69
08-23-2012, 04:07 AM
You ignore me, huh? Yet you always respond to what I say, obviously thinking you NEED to respond...you silly dumbass! :lmao:

Obviously you cannot understand English, dumbass. Go re-read my post, simpleton.

Though if you could not comprehend it the first time, I am certain you will be defeated once again by the difficult (for you) elementary-school-level grammar I used, which you obviously are unable to figure out, despite your best efforts.