PDA

View Full Version : James Lomenzo on new season of "The Amazing Race"

High Life Man
08-31-2012, 12:16 AM
http://www.cbs8.com/story/19405760/new-amazing-race-cast-fabulous-beekman-boys-megadeth-james-lomenzo

SunisinuS
08-31-2012, 04:33 AM
Well at least these guys will make money everywhere they stop....just ask Dave's Bitch:

Las Vegas Chippendales dancers Jaymes Vaughan and James Davis.

clarathecarrot
08-31-2012, 10:45 AM
I still don't know if he the addition of Lomenzo will make me want to watch a second of these silly show types..?

He is one of my favorite bassists and the tours he did with DLR were worth every penny. 2X oh yeah!!! Got the T-Shirt!!

I had him picked back in 06' to fill Anthony's shoes in VH before we knew it would be Wolf.

There are some good Lomenzo threads around here he is a class act.

ZahZoo
09-04-2012, 12:03 PM
$5 says Lomenzo wears the same camo pants for however long he stays in the race...

DONNIEP
09-04-2012, 01:39 PM
$5 says Lomenzo wears the same camo pants for however long he stays in the race...

I ain't takin' that bet :)

When Lomenzo was playing for Dave that was one more kick ass band. Solid group of guys.

ELVIS
09-04-2012, 01:49 PM

$10 says he has two pair...

FORD
09-04-2012, 03:03 PM
That show is so pathetically rigged.... the producers obviously play favorites as to who gets eliminated and who doesn't. In one season, there were these two dumb blonde twins who had to lose three weeks in a row before they finally got the boot. Yeah, they were nice to look at, but that's not what they claim the show is about. The two gay dudes were gone the first time they lost... which is probably why they're bringing in the Chippendales dancers this time, to get back all the gay viewers they pissed off in that season.