PDA

View Full Version : Code Red

ZahZoo
09-11-2012, 10:39 AM
Title is silly... but this has 15 minutes of some of the most powerful surfing shots I've seen in a long while!!

Oh to be 20 again....

ZahZoo
09-11-2012, 02:02 PM
What? No surf bums on this beach..?

How about a 90 footer..? Holy shit...

Nitro Express
09-11-2012, 02:09 PM
Title is silly... but this has 15 minutes of some of the most powerful surfing shots I've seen in a long while!!

Oh to be 20 again....

My goal when I was a kid was to be a surf bum during the summer and a ski bum during the winter. Somehow it never really happened. I got married. Wives frown on such goals.

Angel
09-11-2012, 05:32 PM
My goal when I was a kid was to be a surf bum during the summer and a ski bum during the winter. Somehow it never really happened. I got married. Wives frown on such goals.

I'm curious Nitro....you ever ski Banff?

ZahZoo
09-12-2012, 12:12 PM
My parents moved us to the coast when I was 12... traded in horses & rodeo for a surf board. I surfed competitively in my teens and reached a ranking of 3rd in World Surfing Association back in the 70's for junior men's knee-boarding. Competition wasn't much more than mostly northern & southern California kids... occasionally a few Australians & Hawaiians scrapped up the money to travel and compete. Nothing like today with big sponsors and global competition.