PDA

View Full Version : Roth Army/HellTronics 2012 Presidential Election Poll

Satan
09-11-2012, 05:55 PM
Less than two months to go, mortals. Who's it gonna be?

Dr. Love
09-11-2012, 07:56 PM
Are we voting for who we want to win or who we think will win?

Satan
09-11-2012, 07:58 PM
Vote for who you want, obviously. (Does anybody think Roseanne Barr could actually win? http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/teufel/d025.gif )

jhale667
09-11-2012, 08:19 PM
Gotta love that a couple of hours in (with few precincts as yet reporting, lol), Independent candidates (who in reality haven't a snowball's chance in Scratch's back yard, sorry) are still leading over WRONGney.... :biggrin:

Redballjets88
09-11-2012, 10:34 PM
Voted Johnson only bc Ron Paul write in isn't available. At least I live somewhere where the Obama camp won't win, and where class warfare and racial divide aren't preached like Obama and Biden preach. I'll never vote for the party of those who hate America so much that they believe that the system is "rigged"

FORD
09-11-2012, 10:41 PM
Racial divide isn't preached in Texas?

I'll bet James Byrd's family would disagree.....

But anyway.... interesting that this poll has been up almost 5 hours and nobody has voted for Mittens/Munster yet.

Wouldn't it be funny if the actual election turned out to be a close 3 way race like this poll is?

Redballjets88
09-11-2012, 10:46 PM
What has always been taught to me is that an American is an American and dividing ourselves only leads to dissension. And don't worry the folks voting outside of Obama (other than rocky people) will vote for the lesser of
The two big government fanatics.

Redballjets88
09-11-2012, 10:49 PM
And ford you're right it would be nice if the media didnt shut the door on anyone that was hand picked as the rep or dem person. I feel like if the election was rocky vs Paul no
Matter what there would be real change.

clarathecarrot
09-11-2012, 10:59 PM
I cannot vote because I am a wanted felon and at the moment I am on a nation wide crime spree to finally eradicate the gigantic lesbian vagina tattoo models who are currently tasking my patience.

I would however also take out this Satan character ( if any of you want, for free) who slandered the name of one of the mentioned in the colum of possible people to vote for.

It is like a poll, but why didn't you call one of the possible electees, goddamed mother fucking...etc.

Or, spastick vagina finger banging..etc...

How do you expect to be taken seriuosly when, you like all liberal assholes has skewed and defamed one of the selectees.

Typical swayed poll recieves and allready known demographic ...so who cares..?

Vote Or Die BITCH!!!

...and vote clara.

clarathecarrot
09-11-2012, 11:04 PM
Or I could just post picture JPEG's of adult diapers full of real shit, like you all did to my, clara for president thread ...that would have run for two months only and would have also been great fun for I had great plans.

clarathecarrot
09-11-2012, 11:05 PM
I was assassinated by the MODS!!!

Redballjets88
09-11-2012, 11:07 PM
^^^^^ let's all do ourselves a favor and shun this guy

clarathecarrot
09-11-2012, 11:11 PM
To late you allready acknowleged me.

I am vain like a Kardashian and I own you.

FORD
09-11-2012, 11:12 PM
I just hope his spam is treated accordingly, like the mess Sockfucker tried to make in main earlier.

clarathecarrot
09-11-2012, 11:17 PM
I hope you realize this is the 15th thread asking people to tell you who they are voting for.

None have worked and most people aren't going to spill their guts to you.

I would dump the whole thread if elected president to be fair. but this place is like a old boys club and I am sure you are blind to the hypocricy of your own forum.

jhale667
09-11-2012, 11:22 PM
At least I live somewhere where the Obama camp won't win, and where class warfare and racial divide aren't preached like Obama and Biden preach.

What the fuck are you even rambling about?

Redballjets88
09-12-2012, 12:29 AM
Think a second you'll come to

jhale667
09-12-2012, 11:29 AM
Think a second you'll come to

You first...you've got your preachers mixed up, clearly.