PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore Is A Fat Pig

BIGBADZERO
06-21-2004, 03:46 PM
Saw that lame ass on the Today Show & what was his best shot at Bush? That he stayed at the school he was at the morning of 911 for 30 minutes after the attacks & put the schoolchildren in danger? Is this dickehead for real? I think all that cholesterol has clogged his brain. Even Katey Couric was getting super annoyed with this piece of shit.

Sarge
06-21-2004, 04:27 PM
The guy is fat...so I guess I agree with your thread title.
I don't agree with some of the stuff he has to say... and his books are really fucking boring.

I am going to see his new movie out of curiosity though...
The trailer for the movie looks great and the Cannes really loved it.

chuckg34
06-21-2004, 04:46 PM
I'm tired of musicians/actors/directors/etc who act as activists with their "This world sucks! Down with conservatives!!! Wahhh." They should just stick to what they do and keep their mouths shut. Look, I'm a liberal myself.. but if I'm a singer or musician.. I'm not going to talk about Bush, world hunger, and other shit during interviews. I'm a fucking musician.. who cares what I think about Bush???

Michael Moore is an idiot who is trying to fool the public into believing that he actually knows something and is the leader of some "revolution" lol... he's a film director with a slight eating problem and he has never been laid.

Lqskdiver
06-21-2004, 05:04 PM
http://images.usatoday.com/life/_photos/2004/2004-06/21-moore-inside.jpg

freak
06-21-2004, 05:14 PM
Michael Moore is just a buffoon plain and simple. I stopped paying attention to him after "Roger and Me"

He serves a purpose though.

His "documentaries" keep the lunatic fringe occupied.

thefive
06-21-2004, 05:19 PM
I hate that guy.

Keeyth
06-23-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by BIGBADZERO
Saw that lame ass on the Today Show & what was his best shot at Bush? That he stayed at the school he was at the morning of 911 for 30 minutes after the attacks & put the schoolchildren in danger? Is this dickehead for real? I think all that cholesterol has clogged his brain. Even Katey Couric was getting super annoyed with this piece of shit.

You know, believe what you want, but if you take all your information from the American media, you are getting all of your info from a single corporate conglomerate, thanks to the work of Michael Powell. The point is, you are so ready to believe whatever the Bush Administration force feeds you, that you have become unable to think for yourselves, unable to question what really happened, and who really benefited the most from it.

Michael Moore may be a disgusting figure to look at, but he makes very real and very strong points... ...don't you think that with all the questions out there surrounding the circumstances of 9-11, and especially after we spent an ENTIRE YEAR looking down Clintons pants, that to ignore this situation and the questions arising from it is an insane act of DENIAL??? I mean come ON!

Think people THINK! It may be O.K. to be a fucking sheep when it comes to the Hagar/ Roth issue, but this is your fucking COUNTRY! Your HOME!
If this is the kind of leadership you wanted, then why did we go beat up on Hitler??? Cuz Great grandfather Prescott Bush financed him, (Hitler) and now his grandson(Bushs') has stolen the Presidency in our own country, by being the first sitting president nobody VOTED into office.

Perhaps the Third Reich didn't lose WWII after all? Maybe they just changed venue???

Uh! How DARE I say these things about our illustrious COMMANDER IN THIEF???? Well, if it's the truth Fuck yes, I dare!

BIGBADZERO
06-23-2004, 02:09 PM
I don't have a problem with questioning Bush or any other type of authority. But Moore goes to far & he makes shit up or dwells on things that really don't matter. Why hasn't Moore made a movie about the Clinton Administration? That SOB did far worse than Bush will ever do. Guarantee that motherfucker had Vincent Foster killed.

By the way, does anybody here feel that MM exploited the Columbine tragedy to further his career?

famac
06-23-2004, 02:11 PM
Keeyth - Bush won the electoral vote - that's what made him President. Gore lost Florida, even after a recount.

Michael Moore is so off the rails, even the New York Times blasted him.

The great thing about liberals like Moore is they were all talking about how problems in the Middle East were caused by no individual freedom. So Bush decides to give them their freedom, and all of the sudden, all of the liberals thing Saddam was better.

It's pathetic and totally hypocritical. Of course liberals will all say "we needed U.N. support" but the U.N. decided not to back it's own resolutions, some over ten years old, when it decided not to help the U.S. put an end to the charade called Iraq.

Bush followed a simple principal you use when training a dog. If a dog bites or snaps at you, you show it who is boss or you get bit again.

Michael Moore is pretending that the fanatics in the Middle East are civilized people, but this is all they understand, And we have 10 years of containment where our planes were fired on daily to prove it.

Ally_Kat
06-23-2004, 02:20 PM
Dude, Keeyth, do you only come up with one original post for hte day and then post that in every thread about Michael Moore? You posted the SAME things here that you did in the other thread

BIGBADZERO
06-23-2004, 02:26 PM
Michael moore also says it's not right for us to be in Iraq because were losing american soldiers. Now of course this is true and it pains me as much as anyone else when I hear of another American dying, BUT what if we had that attitude during WWII? Well, we don't want our boys to die so lets allow Hitler to continue to murder millions of innocent people. We put an end to the Hussein family's mureding and thieving way of governement & the world is a better place because of it.

Angel
06-23-2004, 03:21 PM
I happen to be a fan of Moore's, I have been ever since he made Canadian Bacon.

Best laugh I ever had was when he was being interviewed by an upcoming young journalist, Ben Mulroney. During the interview, Moore says "Mulroney? Any relation to the idiot that almost ruined your country?" Ben's reply? "He's my Dad". (Former Prime Minister, Brian Mulroney).

FORD
06-23-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by chuckg34
I'm tired of musicians/actors/directors/etc who act as activists with their "This world sucks! Down with conservatives!!! Wahhh." They should just stick to what they do and keep their mouths shut. Look, I'm a liberal myself.. but if I'm a singer or musician.. I'm not going to talk about Bush, world hunger, and other shit during interviews. I'm a fucking musician.. who cares what I think about Bush???

Michael Moore is an idiot who is trying to fool the public into believing that he actually knows something and is the leader of some "revolution" lol... he's a film director with a slight eating problem and he has never been laid.

I'm assuming you have written similar things about Ted Nugent, Mel Gibson, as well as Charlie Daniels, Toby keith and the rest of those simple minded country fucks spewing propaganda for the fascist pig in the White House.

Keeyth
06-23-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Dude, Keeyth, do you only come up with one original post for hte day and then post that in every thread about Michael Moore? You posted the SAME things here that you did in the other thread

Ah, Kat, if you were paying attention, I edited my comeback to you. As far as I'm concerned, the truth plays the same in any platform, across any forum, and in any thread. It was relevant to both conversations, and I posted them almost at the same time. Yes sweetheart, I can multi-task too. C'mon down, and I'll teach you a few tricks too, sweetheart;) :D

DaveIsKing
06-26-2004, 05:46 PM
Michael Moron & The Crybabies

freak
06-26-2004, 11:15 PM
Michael Moore isn't a liberal.

A large segment of the population are little more than empty cerebral vessels that can be filled with the silliest shit imaginable.

The "grassy knoll crowd" are easy pickings and Michael Moore knows this.

Michael Moore is just a theatrical PT Barnum.

End of story.

EbDawson
06-27-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Angel
I happen to be a fan of Moore's, I have been ever since he made Canadian Bacon.

Moore made Canadian Bacon??? The one with John Candy?

Keeyth
06-28-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by freak

A large segment of the population are little more than empty cerebral vessels that can be filled with the silliest shit imaginable.

Yeah, they're also known as 'Right-Wingers'. End of story.:D

BIGBADZERO
06-28-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
Yeah, they're also known as 'Right-Wingers'. End of story.:D

Ziggy Palffy's a right winger.

Fabulous Shadow
06-29-2004, 05:23 PM
Michael Moore is a big fat rich man!

FORD
06-29-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by freak

Which explains the popularity of FAUX News.

distortion9
06-29-2004, 08:53 PM
Forget that half truth telling jackhole...he's not getting one cent of my money. Here's the movie I'm waiting to see.
http://www.michaelmoorehatesamerica.com/images/MMHAPosterforWeb2.jpg

Here are the trailers.

Old Trailer (http://www.michaelmoorehatesamerica.com/video/oldTrailer_lrg.wmv)

New Trailer (http://www.michaelmoorehatesamerica.com/video/newTrailer_lrg.wmv)

classicdude
06-29-2004, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by famac
Keeyth - Bush won the electoral vote - that's what made him President. Gore lost Florida, even after a recount.

Michael Moore is so off the rails, even the New York Times blasted him.

The great thing about liberals like Moore is they were all talking about how problems in the Middle East were caused by no individual freedom. So Bush decides to give them their freedom, and all of the sudden, all of the liberals thing Saddam was better.

It's pathetic and totally hypocritical. Of course liberals will all say "we needed U.N. support" but the U.N. decided not to back it's own resolutions, some over ten years old, when it decided not to help the U.S. put an end to the charade called Iraq.

Bush followed a simple principal you use when training a dog. If a dog bites or snaps at you, you show it who is boss or you get bit again.

Michael Moore is pretending that the fanatics in the Middle East are civilized people, but this is all they understand, And we have 10 years of containment where our planes were fired on daily to prove it.

Exactly right, man. Would civilized people be lopping off heads left and right, including Muslims? I don't mean to be insensitive, but WTF? The liberals and journalists would rather everyone stand down and let the extremists have their way?

But I digress...yes, Michael Moore is a fat pig.

freak
06-29-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Which explains the popularity of FAUX News.

And NPR.

Keeyth
06-30-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by distortion9
Forget that half truth telling jackhole...he's not getting one cent of my money. Here's the movie I'm waiting to see.

Here are the trailers.

I've seen the trailers to that horseshit. He's just an amature trying to use the backlash against Moore to his own personal gain. He does exactly the same thing Moore does, just in reverse, and with less intellect. If he even gets released in ONE theater, I'll be surprised. He's a half-wit moron who is using this as his one chance to make a movie SOMEBODY MIGHT listen too, only because it contains a famous persons name in the title. Other than that, he's a very poor wannabe director. My dog could make a better film with my camcorder and a cat locked in the room.

Keeyth
06-30-2004, 01:29 PM

Here are the trailers.

They say the creator is a “rebel who took on Mike.” How they can call a guy who supports the wealthiest established power house in America a rebel, escapes my logic

distortion9
06-30-2004, 04:05 PM
Former NYC Mayor Edward Koch blasts Moore and F 911

Moore's Film Is Shocking Propaganda

Edward I. Koch
Tuesday, June 29, 2004

It is shocking to me that Americans in a time of war, and we literally are at war with Americans being deliberately killed in Afghanistan, Iraq and elsewhere by Islamic terrorists, will attack their own country, sapping its strength and making its enemies stronger.
Story Continues Below

I am not a supporter of the xenophobic slogan “My country right or wrong.”

But I do believe, when seeking to make it right if it is wrong, that none of us should endanger the country, our military personnel or our fellow citizens.

Disagreeing with America’s foreign policy and seeking to change it, responsibly or irresponsibly, is a fundamental right protected by the First Amendment. Shaming those who do it irresponsibly is our only lawful recourse and rightly so.

Senator John Kerry in criticizing United States’ foreign policy and the incumbent president is acting responsibly, albeit I disagree with many of his views.

On the other hand, Michael Moore, writer and director of the film “Fahrenheit 9/11,” crosses that line regularly. The line is not set forth in the criminal statutes, but it is determined by Americans who know instinctively what actions and statements taken and uttered violate the obligations of responsibility and citizenship they deem applicable in time of war.

David Brooks, in a brilliant New York Times column on June 26, collected some of the statements that Michael Moore has been making in other countries which denigrate the U.S. and, in my opinion, cross the line.

Brooks writes: “Before a delighted Cambridge crowd, Moore reflected on the tragedy of human existence: ‘You're stuck with being connected to this country of mine, which is known for bringing sadness and misery to places around the globe.’

"In Liverpool, he paused to contemplate the epicenters of evil in the modern world: ‘It's all part of the same ball of wax, right? The oil companies, Israel, Halliburton…We, the United States of America, are culpable in committing so many acts of terror and bloodshed that we had better get a clue about the culture of violence in which we have been active participants...Don't be like us,’ he told a crowd in Berlin. ‘You've got to stand up, right? You've got to be brave.’

"In an open letter to the German people in Die Zeit, Moore asked, ‘Should such an ignorant people lead the world?’

"In an interview with a Japanese newspaper, Moore helped citizens of that country understand why the United States went to war in Iraq: ‘The motivation for war is simple. The U.S. government started the war with Iraq in order to make it easy for U.S. corporations to do business in other countries. They intend to use cheap labor in those countries, which will make Americans rich.’

"But venality doesn't come up when he writes about those who are killing Americans in Iraq: ‘The Iraqis who have risen up against the occupation are not `insurgents' or `terrorists' or `The Enemy.' They are the REVOLUTION, the Minutemen, and their numbers will grow — and they will win.’ Until then, few social observers had made the connection between Abu Musab al-Zarqawi and Paul Revere.”

Undoubtedly, too long a quote, but there is no substitute for the original.

A year after 9/11, I was part of a panel discussion on BBC-TV’s “Question Time” show which aired live in the United Kingdom. A portion of my commentary at that time follows:

“One of the panelists was Michael Moore, writer and director of the award-winning documentary 'Roger & Me.' During the warm-up before the studio audience, Moore said something along the lines of 'I don’t know why we are making so much of an act of terror. It is three times more likely that you will be struck by lightening than die from an act of terror.' I was aghast and responded, 'I think what you have said is outrageous, particularly when we are today commemorating the deaths of 3,000 people resulting from an act of terror.' I mention this exchange because it was not televised, occurring as it did before the show went live. It shows where he was coming from long before he produced “Fahrenheit 9/11.”

Many in the audience assembled by the BBC included Americans and people from other nations. Their positive responses to Moore on this and other comments he made during the program convinced me that the producers had found a lair of dingbats when looking to fill the studio with an audience.

Moore later called President Bush a “dummy,” denigrating him for having threatened Iraq with consequences including war if it did not comply with the United Nations resolutions to which it agreed when it was defeated in the 1991 Gulf War.

Again, I couldn’t contain myself and said, “That’s what you radicals on the left always do. You don’t debate issues, you denigrate your opponents. You did it with President Reagan, saying he was dumb. After he left office, 600 speeches, many hand-written by him, demonstrated his high intelligence.”

In World Wars I and II, the U.S., suffering great casualties to its military personnel, saved the world, particularly in WWII, from occupation by the German Nazi Reich and Japanese empire.

We currently are fighting the battle against a minority of fundamentalist Islamists whose objective is to destroy Western civilization. They are willing to use every act of terrorism from suicide bombers to hacking off heads to destroy and terrorize us into surrender.

And Michael Moore weakens us before that enemy.

How should we respond? With scorn, catcalls, the Bronx cheer and the truth.

Of course, we should recognize the outrages and criminal acts committed by Americans in military service and civilians at the Iraqi prison Abu Ghraib.

We should continue as we have done and take action to punish those involved. But we ought not in the media show again and again the pictures of the atrocities to simply flagellate ourselves and give aid and comfort to our enemies.

A good rule of thumb might be to show the pictures of Abu Ghraib as many times as we show the beheadings of Danny Pearl, Nicholas Berg and Paul Johnson.

I am a movie critic, so I went to see “Fahrenheit 9/11.” The movie is a well-done propaganda piece and screed as has been reported by most critics.

It (Farenheit 9/11) is not a documentary which seeks to present the facts truthfully.

The most significant offense that movie commits is to cheapen the political debate by dehumanizing the President and presenting him as a cartoon.

Newsday reported some of Moore’s misstatements as follows: “At the start of ‘Fahrenheit 9/11,’ filmmaker Michael Moore shows a clip of CNN analyst Jeffrey Toobin saying that if ballots had been recounted in Florida after the 2000 presidential vote, ‘under every scenario Gore won the election.’

“What Moore doesn't show is that a six-month study in 2001 by news organizations including The New York Times, the Washington Post and CNN found just the opposite. Even if the Supreme Court had not stopped a statewide recount, or if a more limited recount of four heavily Democratic counties had taken place, Bush still would have won Florida and the election . . . Moore suggests Bush's conflict of interest was manifest shortly after the Sept. 11 attacks when the White House ‘approved planes to pick up the bin Ladens and numerous other Saudis’ who, fearing reprisals, were flown out of the United States. Embellishing the well-known scenario, Moore interviews a retired FBI agent who says authorities should have first questioned the bin Ladens.

“But the bin Ladens were questioned. The commission investigating the attacks reported in April that the FBI interviewed 30 passengers: ‘Nobody was allowed to depart on these six flights who the FBI wanted to interview in connection with the 9/11 attacks or who the FBI later concluded had any involvement in those attacks.’”

It is clear to me from the tenor of the film’s off-screen commentary by Michael Moore that he would have denounced WW II.

Did he support the United States and NATO going into Bosnia to save the Muslims from ethnic cleansing and destruction?

Would he agree that we should have attempted to save the Muslim men from death at the hands of the Serbs in Srebrenica?

Should we now be going into the Sudan and saving perhaps a million black Christian and Animist Sudanese from Arab marauders who are murdering, raping and starving the blacks and even selling some into slavery?

Weren’t we right to go into Iraq on the basis of United Nations Resolution 1441 which stated the Iraqis had weapons of mass destruction and that was a cause for war unless they accounted for them and destroyed them, which they refused to do?

Now that no WMDs have yet been found, was the invasion to end the reign of Saddam Hussein, who had killed and tortured hundreds of thousands of his own citizens, still supportable? Moore thinks not.

I think, yes.

The movie’s diatribes, sometimes amusing and sometimes manifestly unfair, will not change any views. They will simply cheapen the national debate and reinforce the opinions on both sides.

distortion9
06-30-2004, 04:08 PM
How do you know he's a bad director?

Keeyth
06-30-2004, 05:32 PM
How do you know he's a bad director?

I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.

JUST watch the stupid TRAILER! It's OBVIOUS.

And ED KOCH can SUCK my KOCH!!

Right wing blowhard is what he is...

DaveIsKing
06-30-2004, 10:52 PM
Goddamn!

How many of Moron's personal asshole lickers are in the Roth Army?

VOTE Libertarian/Nationalist Party!! Yeah!! :p

classicdude
07-01-2004, 12:02 AM
Exactly right, DaveIsKing! Anybody remember taxation without representation??? Revolution anybody?

Keeyth
07-01-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing
Goddamn!

How many of Moron's personal asshole lickers are in the Roth Army?

VOTE Libertarian/Nationalist Party!! Yeah!! :p

None here. I don't even like the guy. That said, I don't think he's wrong about what he's saying though... ...I have to listen to logic and reason, even when it's coming from a fat pig!

Anton LaVey
07-01-2004, 04:39 PM
This clown violates the 1st rule of Satanism. - STUPIDITY.

He is filthy as well.

One should take pride in oneself. Pride is a virtue!!

Hail Satan!

BITEYOASS
07-02-2004, 12:31 AM
Well big ole fat moore ain't taking my gun away!

Keeyth
07-02-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by BITEYOASS
Well big ole fat moore ain't taking my gun away!

Those are some killer axes man!

Do you make 'em or just play 'em?

Those look fuckin' cool as hell.

ian_doherty
07-05-2004, 02:32 PM
BIGBADZERO you are a complete moron, I can't believe people like you even exist. Go watch Fahrenheit 911 and open up your eyes.

pkolb
07-05-2004, 06:43 PM

And ED KOCH can SUCK my KOCH!!

Right wing blowhard is what he is...

Actually, Koch is a liberal Democrat and that's what makes his critique of Moore so compelling. He's able to look objectively at shameless propoganda and criticize it even if it would suit him politically to do otherwise.

BIGBADZERO
07-05-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by ian_doherty
BIGBADZERO you are a complete moron, I can't believe people like you even exist. Go watch Fahrenheit 911 and open up your eyes.

White Chicks opened up my eyes. Michael Moore makes my eyes sore. Want some spread for your bread, honey?

BITEYOASS
07-05-2004, 10:27 PM
Those are some killer axes man!

Do you make 'em or just play 'em?

Those look fuckin' cool as hell.

No, I'm better with an M-16 than a guitar and can't pluck strings worth a shit and didn't make it. But if you wanna buy it, here are some driving directions: Take Exit 3 off I-8 and go south on Av 3E, the guitar/gun will be in a military surplus store across the street from the main entrance to MCAS Yuma, AZ. It's right next to the barbershop. Only thing is that I haven't been to Yuma in a couple years, so I don't know if the place is still in business. And make sure to bring a gallon of water with you this time of year.

Hippy Hater
07-06-2004, 04:40 AM
moore is a hippy
'nuff said

Keeyth
07-06-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by ian_doherty

Couldn't have sadi it better myself.

Keeyth
07-06-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Hippy Hater
moore is a hippy
'nuff said

Oh blow it out your hippy ass.
NOW it's 'nuff said.

Angel
07-06-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by EbDawson
Moore made Canadian Bacon??? The one with John Candy?

Sure did, for an American, his knowledge of Canada is phenomenal.

EbDawson
07-07-2004, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Angel
Sure did, for an American, his knowledge of Canada is phenomenal.

Neat! That movie is as funny as hell! Maybe he's not the complete asshole I thought he was.