PDA

View Full Version : Buy Nine Car Washes, Get Free Sex??

FORD
09-16-2012, 02:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF3zVN3rCu8

DONNIEP
09-16-2012, 03:06 PM
Either Malaysian car washes are really expensive or their hookers are really cheap...

envy_me
09-16-2012, 03:18 PM
And if a girl does it, are there male prostitutes?

Little Texan
09-16-2012, 03:18 PM
You might get your car clean after nine car washes, but you might get something that Ajax won't scrub off.

DONNIEP
09-16-2012, 03:24 PM
You might get your car clean after nine car washes, but you might get something that Ajax won't scrub off.

Surely you could just opt for a handie :)

Nitro Express
09-16-2012, 05:25 PM
In a world where you get what you pay for I somehow think the free prize will have buck teeth and bush full of crabs.

Hardrock69
09-16-2012, 07:46 PM
Friend of mine in Wichita owned several strip clubs back in the 90s. He hit on a great idea one day. Built an area behind one of the clubs surrounded by a 10-foot-high wooden fence you could not see through. Then he offered to have his strippers wash people's cars wearing only their bikini bottoms. I think he charged 50 or 60 bucks for one wash. And he charged admission so patrons could watch them washing. It even made the local news. He got some great publicity, and he and the girls made a ton of cash.

Nitro Express
09-16-2012, 07:51 PM
Friend of mine in Wichita owned several strip clubs back in the 90s. He hit on a great idea one day. Built an area behind one of the clubs surrounded by a 10-foot-high wooden fence you could not see through. Then he offered to have his strippers wash people's cars wearing only their bikini bottoms. I think he charged 50 or 60 bucks for one wash. And he charged admission so patrons could watch them washing. It even made the local news. He got some great publicity, and he and the girls made a ton of cash.

I always laugh when I drive by a car wash with scantily clad high school cheerleaders out washing cars to raise money for the school. It works. I guess the more you take off and the better looking you are the more you make.

It sounds like easy money but I bet keeping those girls happy and not fighting each other like cats is a big bitch.