PDA

View Full Version : Dude Made Blowjob Pantomimes Behind Home Plate At Wrigley Before Getting Ejected.....

Hardrock69
09-19-2012, 03:53 PM
Video at the link below, I believe. Can't see it due to my crummy dialup connection.

http://deadspin.com/5944189/some-jackass-made-blowjob-pantomimes-behind-home-plate-at-wrigley-for-nearly-an-inning-before-getting-ejected

Some Jackass Made Blowjob Pantomimes Behind Home Plate At Wrigley For Nearly An Inning Before Getting Ejected

Weather delayed last night's Pirates-Cubs bout at Wrigley Field for several hours, and by the end of the 3-0 Pittsburgh win there weren't many fans left in the stadium. There was, however, one guy who really wanted to get on TV making blowjob faces.

Taking advantage of what we imagine was lax ninth-inning security, this gentleman found his way right behind home plate and spent most of the final stanza engaged in all manner of obscene face-making—even getting himself into Comcast SportsNet Chicago's slow-motion replays.

Eventually security came and hauled him off. His stunt isn't the most shocking part of all this, though; that we received multiple tips from people watching the ninth inning of a 3-0 Pirates-Cubs game in the early morning hours is.

sadaist
09-19-2012, 04:06 PM
OMG dude! Fucking hilarious! You gotta make sure to watch when you get to a better internet connection. I was laughing so hard. HAHAHAHA!!

Nitro Express
09-19-2012, 04:18 PM
Did he get ejected or ejaculated?

Nitro Express
09-19-2012, 04:41 PM
Oh hell I was laughing my ass off when the slow motion replay happened. LOL!

Nickdfresh
09-19-2012, 04:44 PM
OMG dude! Fucking hilarious! You gotta make sure to watch when you get to a better internet connection. I was laughing so hard. HAHAHAHA!!

Sadie! You're ALIVE!

qikgts
09-19-2012, 05:54 PM
That's awesome!!!

sadaist
09-19-2012, 06:49 PM
Sadie! You're ALIVE!

Yeah mon! Thanks for noticing :-) Sorry guys. Had a short hiatus but RA was on my mind. Checked in a few times but didn't have time to post or login. Unlike VH, my hiatus was short. lol

Yount
09-19-2012, 07:01 PM
That lead pipe sinker...

Hardrock69
09-19-2012, 11:33 PM
Thanks for posting the youtube link. I can use youtube video downloading software to download the crummiest quality....but the smallest file size....

HA!

:lmao:

PHOTOBOMB IL SUPREMO!

Good for him! I hope this sort of thing spreads. Unlike Football, or Basketball, where you have no idea where the camera will be focused, in Baseball, the camera is ALWAYS focused on home plate!

:lmao:

High Life Man
09-21-2012, 12:26 AM
Haha...I was at this game. Left at about 10pm. Heard the game got over around 2am. Hilarious.

Nitro Express
09-21-2012, 03:07 AM
Haha...I was at this game. Left at about 10pm. Heard the game got over around 2am. Hilarious.

Did you eat a hot dog?

fourthcoming
09-21-2012, 09:14 AM
Fuckin' hysterical.......especially when the announcer describes the "Lead pipe sinker" that the pitcher threw. Can you blame a Cubs fan for having a little fun.....they have been suffering long enough.

Didn't notice Yount already beat me to the bit about the lead pipe sinker......hysterical.

High Life Man
09-23-2012, 10:34 PM
The guy answers questions from Deadspin posters. Pretty damn funny.

http://deadspin.com/5945315/julian-dalrymple-the-jackass-whose-blowjob-faces-behind-wrigley-fields-home-plate-went-viral-is-here-to-take-your-questions

Nitro Express
09-23-2012, 10:40 PM
"Doesn't matter anymore."