PDA

View Full Version : Japanese man who cooked his genitals and served them to paying guests is charged

Seshmeister
09-19-2012, 08:58 PM
Japanese man who cooked his genitals and served them to paying guests is charged with indecent exposure

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2205754/Japanese-man-cooked-genitals-served-paying-guests-charged-indecent-exposure.html

PUBLISHED: 20:50, 19 September 2012 | UPDATED: 22:29, 19 September 2012
Comments (33)

A man who cooked his genitals and served them up to diners at a Japanese restaurant has been charged with indecent exposure.
Mao Sugiyama, 23, had his penis and testicles surgically removed by a physician in March.
They had been certified free of infections and were frozen for two months before being served up at a banquet in Suginami, a residential area in western Tokyo.

Grim: Mao Sugiyama, 22, cooks his genitals at a dinner for paying guests in Tokyo, Japan. He has been charged with indecent exposure
He charged guests around £160 per person to eat the meal which was garnished with mushrooms and parsley.
Tokyo's Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) said criminal papers against Sugiyama and three other people who helped organise the event were sent to the Tokyo district public prosecutors' office.
Sugiyama who describes himself as an 'asexual' illustrator, could not be arrested for cooking or selling his genitals as there is no law against cannibalism in Japan.
If convicted of indecent exposure, Sugiyama, who has also had his nipples removed, could be jailed up to two years and fined up to 2.5 million yen ($32,000).
Mao, who goes by the nickname HC, said he had initially considered eating his own penis – but decided to serve them up instead.
He cooked the genitalia, which were removed in early April shortly after his 22nd birthday, himself while being supervised by a chef.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/25/article-2149879-134B6A25000005DC-951_468x579.jpg
Unusual party: Mao Sugiyama, 22, garnished his penis with mushrooms and parsley before serving it up to guests in Tokyo (pictured)

Guests were made to sign a waiver so he could not be held responsible if they became ill.
Announcing the event on Twitter he first offered to cook his penis for a guest for £800. However, he ultimately decided to split the ‘meal’ between six guests.
He wrote on Twitter: ‘I am offering my male genitals (full penis, testes, scrotum) as a meal for 100,000 yen (£800). I’m Japanese.

‘The organs were surgically removed at age 22. I was tested to be free of venereal diseases. The organs were of normal function. I was not receiving female hormone treatment.
‘First interested buyer will get them, or I will also consider selling to a group. Will prepare and cook as the buyer requests, at his chosen location. If you have questions, please contact me by DM or e-mail.’
In total around 70 people attended the event in the Suginami ward of Tokyo. While five people tucked into Mao Sugiyama’s genitalia, the rest of them ate beef or crocodile.

Nickdfresh
09-19-2012, 09:35 PM
Still less disturbing than Hentai...

sadaist
09-20-2012, 12:29 PM
I only caught a bit on the radio news yesterday, but a guy in Los Angeles killed his wife. He owns a restaurant. He boiled her down to nothing and then says he just dumped her remains down drains & stuff. Scary part is now people are thinking, well, he had to have used the restaurant to cook something that large....and why let meat go to waste?.......gross.

I'll try to find the link today. But why are we so grossed out about cannibalism? I saw that 80's movie Alive. The soccer team that crash landed in the snow mountains and had to eat parts of the dead to survive. Nasty. They started at the meaty thighs, but I think i would want the fingers and just pretend they are hot wings.

Weird what makes us sick. We will tongue kiss people but wouldn't lick up if they spit on our palms. Same stuff. One is great, the other sickening. (to most anyways)

sadaist
09-20-2012, 12:39 PM
Try this....

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/09/chef-cooked-wife-lomita.html

Chef who cooked wife told police she was using drugs

The Lomita restaurant owner who said he cooked his wife for four days after finding her dead one morning also told detectives during an interrogation that she had been using drugs and he suspected her of stealing money from their restaurant.

David Viens has pleaded not guilty to killing his wife, Dawn, who was 39 when she vanished in October 2009. In 2011, after Viens learned investigators suspected that he had played a role in her disappearance, he leaped off an 80-foot cliff in Rancho Palos Verdes — feet first, arms raised, screaming.

On Tuesday, jurors heard two interviews with Viens, 49, that he gave to sheriff’s detectives from his hospital bed.

In one, he explained how he disposed of his wife’s remains by cooking them in a large barrel for four days and dumping some them down a grease pit at their restaurant, Thyme Contemporary Café, on Narbonne Avenue. Other remains were packed into garbage bags and chucked in a Dumpster. He told investigators that his wife’s skull he hid in his mother’s attic, though when they checked the attic they found nothing.

During the interviews, he said the couple had been fighting because he believed she’d been stealing money from their restaurant, and that the night of her death they had used cocaine together and she kept pestering him while he was trying to sleep.

He told detectives in the taped interview that he taped her mouth and bound her hands and feet, something he’d done twice before to keep her from "driving around wasted, whacked out on coke and drinking."

Then Viens fell asleep. When he awoke the next morning, he said, “I panicked.”

"Why — why did you panic?" one of the detectives asked.

"She was hard," Viens said.

jhale667
09-20-2012, 12:42 PM
That happened in Torrance, I saw a news story on it yesterday. The dude said he kept her skull but the authorities have not found it as of yet. He said he slow-cooked her for 4 days...how did someone else at the establishment NOT notice that?

Nitro Express
09-20-2012, 12:53 PM
The animal closest to humans is the pig. People who have eaten human flesh say we taste a lot like pork. The dude slow cooked his wife like how you slow cook a pig. Maybe it smells the same. Unless someone actually sees a recognizable human body, they are just going to think it's BBQ being cooked in the barrel. Barrels are often used as a BBQ pit.

I bet anyone who has eaten at that restaurant is feeling ill to the point of puking now. Especially the ones who ordered a pork dish or ribs.

jhale667
09-20-2012, 01:02 PM
Uh, yeah - I have friends that used to live in Torrance, happy to say that's NOT one of the places we ever went to dinner when I visited... :puke:

sadaist
09-20-2012, 04:40 PM
LMFAO!

guys, check out the reviews it's getting. Hilarious!

http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/5/1475968/restaurant/LA/Thyme-Contemporary-Cafe-Lomita

ZahZoo
09-20-2012, 05:11 PM
Shouldn't this be in the What Are You Eating thread?

Nitro Express
09-20-2012, 05:31 PM
Why the guy just didn't buy a barrel of muratic acid and acid bath the bitch is beyond me but then, acid is expensive these days.

Nitro Express
09-20-2012, 05:37 PM
I have visited this restaurant many times and the food there is soooooooo delicous. i love the new specials they have daily and the chef (David) was wonderful enough to come by my table and ask me how everything was. the prices are almost to good to be true considering how excellent the food was, my favorite was the rack of lamb special, juicy! I hope the word spreads fast about this place. Make reservations this place gets busy!!!

It's the nice people that seem to turn out to be the murderers. It's never the mean asshole that looks like a biker. It's the nice chef or the nerdy insurance salesman. If a person is extra nice that sends up a red flag for me. That's the person I really start to watch. In past experience, they tend to be the ones who will rip you off.

DONNIEP
09-20-2012, 05:44 PM
he taped her mouth and bound her hands and feet, something he’d done twice before to keep her from "driving around wasted, whacked out on coke and drinking.

So that's what I should have done with my ex-wife :doh:

Sensible Shoes
09-20-2012, 10:05 PM
There was another story like this in Germany where the host surgically removed the willing guest's penis and cooked it for the two of them to eat. He also left the guy to bleed to death! Nice.

sadaist
09-20-2012, 11:45 PM
Why the guy just didn't buy a barrel of muratic acid and acid bath the bitch is beyond me but then, acid is expensive these days.

Easy now Heisenberg.

LOL!! Wasn't season 5 kick ass! OMG can't wait for the final 8 episodes next year. Grrrrrr!