PDA

View Full Version : Willard Mittens Romney wants to ROLL DOWN THE WINDOWS on his fucking airplane!!

FORD
09-24-2012, 03:12 PM
Mittens, speaking of his wife's recent "emergency landing" recently......

“I appreciate the fact that she is on the ground, safe and sound. And I don’t think she knows just how worried some of us were,” Romney said. “When you have a fire in an aircraft, there’s no place to go, exactly, there’s no — and you can’t find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don’t open. I don’t know why they don’t do that. It’s a real problem. So it’s very dangerous. And she was choking and rubbing her eyes. Fortunately, there was enough oxygen for the pilot and copilot to make a safe landing in Denver. But she’s safe and sound.”

Angel
09-24-2012, 03:28 PM
OMFG!!! He really is the epitome of stupid, isn't he?

FORD
09-24-2012, 03:43 PM
Compilation of tweets (courtesy of Daily Kos)

http://i50.tinypic.com/2wgbsyf.jpg

jhale667
09-24-2012, 04:13 PM
What MORE does he have to do to convince everyone he's not qualified to be POTUS?

DLR Bridge
09-24-2012, 04:39 PM
She coulda just smashed a champagne bottle against the window of the plane like Ed VH did in '04. When you gots the money, you can do what ever the fuck you want, especially if you need a little more fresh air in the cabin.

Nickdfresh
09-24-2012, 05:10 PM
In the beginning I thought maybe Romney was a bit of an arrogant rich asshole, but if elected he might have some ability to make decent, not completely insane, judgements and listen to the input of others. Now I think he's a genuinely dumb human being that has been sheltered and coddled for most of his life, and most of his "success" is attributable to the peons beneath him...

DLR Bridge
09-24-2012, 05:18 PM
In the beginning I thought maybe Romney was a bit of an arrogant rich asshole, but if elected he might have some ability to make decent, not completely insane, judgements and listen to the input of others. Now I think he's a genuinely dumb human being that has been sheltered and coddled for most of his life, and most of his "success" is attributable to the peons beneath him...

Agree 100%.

And don't ever change that signature.

ZahZoo
09-24-2012, 05:31 PM
Stupid is as stupid does...

FORD
09-24-2012, 05:50 PM

Or basically Chimpy without the alcoholism?

Hardrock69
09-24-2012, 07:15 PM
Well...this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is a moron....

Hardrock69
09-24-2012, 07:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHXevnoAciY

Little Texan
09-24-2012, 08:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHXevnoAciY

And that is why airplanes don't have roll down windows, dumbshit Mitt.

Dr. Love
09-24-2012, 08:45 PM
wouldn't that be "dumbmitt"

Hardrock69
09-24-2012, 08:48 PM
:hee:

Nickdfresh
09-24-2012, 09:21 PM
Mittens, speaking of his wife's recent "emergency landing" recently......

“I appreciate the fact that she is on the ground, safe and sound. And I don’t think she knows just how worried some of us were,” Romney said. “When you have a fire in an aircraft, there’s no place to go, exactly, there’s no — and you can’t find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don’t open. I don’t know why they don’t do that. It’s a real problem. So it’s very dangerous. And she was choking and rubbing her eyes. Fortunately, there was enough oxygen for the pilot and copilot to make a safe landing in Denver. But she’s safe and sound.”

Hardrock69
09-24-2012, 10:38 PM
:lmao:

Nitro Express
09-25-2012, 12:50 AM
Actually the windows do open on airliners if you are in the cockpit.

Nitro Express
09-25-2012, 01:02 AM
Better yet. Put the wife on top of the plane in a big dog kennel. That would get plenty of fresh air blowing through. :biggrin:

FORD
09-25-2012, 01:02 AM
One assumes the pilot and co-pilot are trained well enough not to do something so stupid as open a window while in the air though.

A bunch of drunken and/or hysterical passengers in the main cabin wouldn't necessarily be so sensible about it. Especially if they were in batshit panic mode like Mittens obviously admits he would have been in that situation.

Nitro Express
09-25-2012, 01:07 AM
One assumes the pilot and co-pilot are trained well enough not to do something so stupid as open a window while in the air though.

A bunch of drunken and/or hysterical passengers in the main cabin wouldn't necessarily be so sensible about it. Especially if they were in batshit panic mode like Mittens obviously admits he would have been in that situation.

They do have the emergency exits above the wing. Pull the handle and they come out. Who knows what the situation was. Sounds like there was a lot of smoke and electrical fires are the worst as far as fumes go. You would think the passengers would put the oxygen masks on. Unless you have a parachute, you ain't going anywhere until it's rubber on the ground and it comes to a stop. Then blow the hatches and get the hell out.

Yeah they could put opening windows in but it would be very expensive. They have a ventilation system. Airlines tend to recirculate the air because it saves on fuel costs. So you are in a real germ factory on a public airliner.

BigBadBrian
09-25-2012, 08:07 AM
OMFG!!! He really is the epitome of stupid, isn't he?

No, that's you. See, right here in my dictionary: "This is what stupid looks like ---> http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/customavatars/avatar131_13.gif"

Angel
09-25-2012, 08:13 AM
No, that's you. See, right here in my dictionary: "This is what stupid looks like ---> http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/customavatars/avatar131_13.gif"

Okay, I take it back....you are the epitome of stupid, or rather, immaturity. You remind me of my kid....when he was 4

BigBadBrian
09-25-2012, 08:18 AM
Okay, I take it back....you are the epitome of stupid, or rather, immaturity. You remind me of my kid....when he was 4

Your opinion is irrelevant....and stupid. Now get back in the kitchen and cook for your man, bitch! Oh Yeah, I forgot...you dumped him when you found out he was sick with Parkinson's. What a Class Act! :biggrin:

ZahZoo
09-25-2012, 09:23 AM
They do have the emergency exits above the wing. Pull the handle and they come out. Who knows what the situation was. Sounds like there was a lot of smoke and electrical fires are the worst as far as fumes go. You would think the passengers would put the oxygen masks on. Unless you have a parachute, you ain't going anywhere until it's rubber on the ground and it comes to a stop. Then blow the hatches and get the hell out.

Yeah they could put opening windows in but it would be very expensive. They have a ventilation system. Airlines tend to recirculate the air because it saves on fuel costs. So you are in a real germ factory on a public airliner.

Opening windows in an aircraft is only feasible if flying below 10,000 feet with an airspeed below 100mph... simple science. Lack of oxygen above 10,000 requires a pressurized cabin or direct oxygen feed... remember above certain elevations on Mt Everest are called the death zone for a very simple reason... oxygen.

On the speed thing... turbulence and air buffeting would rip apart most modern aircraft if you "opened a window" at most common flight speeds. You just don't see people cruising the Bonneville Salt Flats in a convertible or hangin their arm out the window at 300mph...

Unless Mrs Romney was tootling around in a bush plane in Alaska or something simular... opening a window wasn't an option.

Angel
09-25-2012, 09:57 AM
Your opinion is irrelevant....and stupid. Now get back in the kitchen and cook for your man, bitch! Oh Yeah, I forgot...you dumped him when you found out he was sick with Parkinson's. What a Class Act! :biggrin:

You're a fucking idiot. He was diagnosed with Parkinson's long before I walked out, and I should've left long before....the first time he beat me. Go fuck yourself and stay on topic. Better yet, go fly a plane and open the fucking window you fucking chauvinistic piece of shit.

jhale667
09-25-2012, 10:19 AM

That's fucked up, and well beyond your normal level of douchebaggery, Brie. Not cool at all. Feel free to die now, scumbag. :dafinger:

Nitro Express
09-25-2012, 12:01 PM
Romney made the airplane window remark at a fundraiser. People who were there said he was joking. The LA Times printed what Mitt said and people took it like he was serious. I think we all have typed stuff in here joking and people take it as serious. Sarcasm doesn't translate well in print. So that's the situation.

The moral of this story is I think we need to get our information from the horse's mouth so to speak. We need to do our own investigating. The press has become so unprofessional they are not covering the whole story. This goes for anyone including Obama. If someone says something negative or makes them look stupid, dig into it a little more. Try and get footage of the person actually saying it. We have a biased media on both sides and don't take things at face value.

Use some common sense. Do you actually think a successful venture capitalist and a guy who turned an olympics that was a total financial disaster around and made it successful is really that stupid?

Nitro Express
09-25-2012, 12:07 PM
Professional journalists will always cover the who, what, where, when, how, and why in their story.

Nitro Express
09-25-2012, 12:09 PM
You're a fucking idiot. He was diagnosed with Parkinson's long before I walked out, and I should've left long before....the first time he beat me. Go fuck yourself and stay on topic. Better yet, go fly a plane and open the fucking window you fucking chauvinistic piece of shit.

Was your husband Michael J. Fox? Yeah those nice guys on TV can be real pricks in real life.

DLR Bridge
09-25-2012, 12:16 PM
Romney made the airplane window remark at a fundraiser. People who were there said he was joking. The LA Times printed what Mitt said and people took it like he was serious. I think we all have typed stuff in here joking and people take it as serious. Sarcasm doesn't translate well in print. So that's the situation.

The moral of this story is I think we need to get our information from the horse's mouth so to speak. We need to do our own investigating. The press has become so unprofessional they are not covering the whole story. This goes for anyone including Obama. If someone says something negative or makes them look stupid, dig into it a little more. Try and get footage of the person actually saying it. We have a biased media on both sides and don't take things at face value.

Use some common sense. Do you actually think a successful venture capitalist and a guy who turned an olympics that was a total financial disaster around and made it successful is really that stupid?

Point well taken, however, we all saw and heard Obama make the "you didn't build that" remark with our own eyes and ears, and yet only those who aim to bash Obama claim he meant something that he actually didn't by it. Where is the "common sense" on the right? I didn't need the press to tell me what he meant.

jhale667
09-25-2012, 12:22 PM
It was a GREAT excuse for all the networks to show the "Goldfinger" death scene, though... :D

Nitro Express
09-25-2012, 12:45 PM
My dad had the Goldfinger soundtrack. He used to blast the hell out of it. He used to blast his big band music and orchestra music too. Then he would tell me to turn that rock and roll noise down. I think he played his stuff louder than I did.

But Goldfinger was all good. The music, the movie. Pussy Galore!

Nickdfresh
09-25-2012, 12:54 PM

Is this what you've been reduced to Brian? Ad hominem personal attacks, name-calling and trolling? Is that all you have you ignorant, intellectually-stunted-pussy? And I'm talking almost every response you made today. No facts, no substantive argument, no logic--just pure trolling...

Nitro Express
09-25-2012, 12:54 PM
Point well taken, however, we all saw and heard Obama make the "you didn't build that" remark with our own eyes and ears, and yet only those who aim to bash Obama claim he meant something that he actually didn't by it. Where is the "common sense" on the right? I didn't need the press to tell me what he meant.

Pretty much. My advise is watch the whole talk if you can. What Obama was getting at is without some of the things the community or government provide, you couldn't run your business. I'm in the real estate business (more agriculture now but I still own some commercial property) and the most valuable property is where the government built a highly traveled road. Also if they build a new road that takes the traffic away it can hurt your business. I never really cared that much about politics or government until I started owning some property. The next thing you know you are going to the city council meetings and getting involved. Also, developers will go to cities and try to see what the long-term plan of the city is because that affects your business.

No you can't become successful just on your own and yes government plays a big role for the better or the worst of it.

So yeah, they took that sound clip of Obama and made it sound like he was saying all that work and sweat and risk you put in your business didn't make it. You didn't do that.

BigBadBrian
09-25-2012, 02:53 PM
That's fucked up, and well beyond your normal level of douchebaggery, Brie. Not cool at all. Feel free to die now, scumbag. :dafinger:

People shouldn't post their private matters on Internet forums where a lot of insults are traded back and forth. Some people don't forget. Let that be a lesson (I know you're too stupid to remember otherwise) to you, gayhale. :gulp:

BigBadBrian
09-25-2012, 02:54 PM
You're a fucking ....blah blah blah

Shut up, Cunt!!!

Angel 0
BBB 1

jhale667
09-25-2012, 03:08 PM
People shouldn't post their private matters on Internet forums where -

Parasitic scumbags like you will prey on them? GO FUCK YOURSELF, Brie. You're a pathetic piece of shit, stop trying to rationalize, you slimy fuck...

WACF
09-25-2012, 03:19 PM
Pretty much. My advise is watch the whole talk if you can. What Obama was getting at is without some of the things the community or government provide, you couldn't run your business. I'm in the real estate business (more agriculture now but I still own some commercial property) and the most valuable property is where the government built a highly traveled road. Also if they build a new road that takes the traffic away it can hurt your business. I never really cared that much about politics or government until I started owning some property. The next thing you know you are going to the city council meetings and getting involved. Also, developers will go to cities and try to see what the long-term plan of the city is because that affects your business.

No you can't become successful just on your own and yes government plays a big role for the better or the worst of it.

So yeah, they took that sound clip of Obama and made it sound like he was saying all that work and sweat and risk you put in your business didn't make it. You didn't do that.

I take it a step further back though.

The Government was at one point nothing without us.

Government employs the people that built that road...we built it...

For me...if my PM or Premier said I did not build a road...I would have to correct them...one summer in the '80's I did build that.

Angel
09-25-2012, 04:00 PM
People shouldn't post their private matters on Internet forums where a lot of insults are traded back and forth. Some people don't forget. Let that be a lesson (I know you're too stupid to remember otherwise) to you, gayhale. :gulp:

Your selective memory seems to forget that I was also suffering from PTSD after leaving a 24 year abusive marriage. You pick and choose what to remember, and you distort the facts. Are you sure you're not a politician?

Dr. Love
09-25-2012, 04:18 PM
This thread and many of the posts are very revealing of the caliber and character of the people sitting behind the keyboard.

private parts
09-25-2012, 04:24 PM
This thread and many of the posts are very revealing of the caliber and character of the people sitting behind the keyboard.

Yeah this thread has derailed to Hell.

jhale667
09-25-2012, 04:24 PM

Pretty much proves Brie's low-caliber and has NO character.

ZahZoo
09-25-2012, 05:39 PM

Isn't that a two-way street, nimrod?

People shouldn't post personal info... but sometimes do because this can be a close-knit community. Just because you don't agree on a trivial subject or even don't like them... no one is forcing you into going total jackass mode on them. You have a throttle too and can put your big boy britches on and act like it.

There is a line... on reasonable behavior. Even here. It was crossed. You've now earned a "Gar" award from the ZahZoo Association... Congrats!!

Angel
09-25-2012, 06:04 PM
Thank you for your support everyone. Let's get back on topic. Please.

BigBadBrian
09-25-2012, 07:16 PM
Isn't that a two-way street, nimrod?

Evidently not here, Dickweed. Sides are chosen based purely on political stripes.

People shouldn't post personal info... but sometimes do because this can be a close-knit community. Just because you don't agree on a trivial subject or even don't like them... no one is forcing you into going total jackass mode on them. You have a throttle too and can put your big boy britches on and act like it.

Gimme a break. This is NOT a close-knit community (well, maybe to those of you only with "virtual" friends it is). Every one told envy_me to get the fuck out of this forum if she couldn't hang...including Angel. That was just recently. I think Lounge was the first one to tell her to fuck off if she couldn't hack it. Anyone recall that thread? People of a certain political stripe insulted and started in on baru911, MsicMann, and gbranton simply because of their political stance. That's the Frontline....always has been, always. :thumb:

There is a line... on reasonable behavior. Even here.

Nope. If you don't like it, don't post here. I've had personal shit I posted on myself used against me by others in here. While not of a serious nature, it was my own damned fault for letting the cat out of the bag in the first place.

It was crossed. You've now earned a "Gar" award from the ZahZoo Association... Congrats!!

Now I am indeed troubled. :biggrin:

BigBadBrian
09-25-2012, 07:17 PM
Pretty much proves Brie's low-caliber and has NO character.

So says the smarmy scumbag. :gulp:

jhale667
09-25-2012, 07:37 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mau3sk8XFp1qm3aub.png

What part of "FUCK OFF" are you not getting, Brie?

FORD
09-25-2012, 07:37 PM
Brie, you really need to quit while your behind on this one. There's no excuse for this kind of personal bullshit, and it's got nothing to do with your politics.

jhale667
09-25-2012, 07:38 PM
It's about him being a bitter, pathetic douchebag.... that's pretty obvious.

BigBadBrian
09-25-2012, 07:46 PM
It's about him being a bitter, pathetic douchebag.... that's pretty obvious.

I'm not bitter, just bored right now. Waiting on a call from Medicare to see if they'll authorize a treatment for this lady who was in my office today.

jhale667
09-25-2012, 07:58 PM
I'm not bitter, just bored right now.

So your answer to boredom is to be a complete cunt. Stay classy, fucktard.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/255434_406199546100611_1022708347_n.jpg

BigBadBrian
09-25-2012, 08:03 PM
So your answer to boredom is to be a complete cunt.

Hey, we all have our days....except I've noticed you have them at an alarming rate, like everyday!!!

jhale667
09-25-2012, 08:05 PM
Hey, we all have our days....except I've noticed you have them at an alarming rate, like everyday!!!

That's not you projecting, no...

BigBadBrian
09-25-2012, 08:08 PM
That's not you projecting, no...

Think your homo thoughts at FORD, not me. It's disgusting.

jhale667
09-25-2012, 08:11 PM
Wow, you were just like a projection double-feature right there...

Nickdfresh
09-25-2012, 08:40 PM
I'm not bitter, just bored right now. Waiting on a call from Medicare to see if they'll authorize a treatment for this lady who was in my office today.

Actually you are bitter, because you know Romney is melting down (as are you) and a Democratic black president will have two terms now... :)

BigBadBrian
09-26-2012, 06:34 AM
Actually you are bitter, because you know Romney is melting down (as are you) and a Democratic black president will have two terms now... :)

Nick, i've said it before and obviously I have to say it again: I'm no big-time Romney supporter. I find him just a hair more acceptable as POTUS than Obama. He'll probably lose the election. The MSM is Obama's mouthpiece so Romney will never be treated fairly by the MSM (Left-wing nutjobs).

Republicans retaining the House and making gains in the Senate is much more important to me than Romney winning. Understand?

BigBadBrian
09-26-2012, 06:39 AM
Democratic black president will have two terms now... :)

Democrats such as yourself don't know how far off-base you are with comments like this, It's almost getting to be comical.

When Democrats/Liberals can't debate the issues, they throw insults. I wouldn't mind the insults if you'd TRY to debate.

Hell, I'll even let you use the Left-wing talking points in op-eds like DumbAsARock does. That's how he tries to debate the issues, as meager as attempts they are.

Nitro Express
09-26-2012, 06:43 AM
Too bad Herman Cain didn't work out. They just aren't getting the mileage out of Condie Lisa Rice. Maybe if she was a lesbian it would work.

Seshmeister
09-26-2012, 07:20 AM
Maybe if she hadn't been the worst National Security Advisor since Caesar asked Brutus whether he should go to the forum what with it being the Ides of March and a bit cloudy...

ELVIS
09-26-2012, 07:54 AM
Thank you for your support everyone. Let's get back on topic. Please.

What are we supporting ??

ELVIS
09-26-2012, 08:00 AM
Gimme a break. This is NOT a close-knit community (well, maybe to those of you only with "virtual" friends it is). Every one told envy_me to get the fuck out of this forum if she couldn't hang...including Angel. That was just recently. I think Lounge was the first one to tell her to fuck off if she couldn't hack it. Anyone recall that thread? People of a certain political stripe insulted and started in on baru911, MsicMann, and gbranton simply because of their political stance. That's the Frontline....always has been, always. :thumb:

This is a close-knit community and we are pretty much all friends aside from the people who take what they read on the internet way too seriously...

But posting personal info is very un-friendly and totally disrespectul...

And thumb up smileys are for fags...

:elvis:

ELVIS
09-26-2012, 08:02 AM
Maybe if she hadn't been the worst National Security Advisor.

As if she made her own decisions...

Nickdfresh
09-26-2012, 08:09 AM
Nick, i've said it before and obviously I have to say it again: I'm no big-time Romney supporter. I find him just a hair more acceptable as POTUS than Obama. He'll probably lose the election. The MSM is Obama's mouthpiece so Romney will never be treated fairly by the MSM (Left-wing nutjobs).

Republicans retaining the House and making gains in the Senate is much more important to me than Romney winning. Understand?

Who gives a fuck about MSM? I never watch it. And basically you're a complete hypocrite that is happy with shitty, do-nothing Republicans...

Nickdfresh
09-26-2012, 08:12 AM
Democrats such as yourself don't know how far off-base you are with comments like this, It's almost getting to be comical.

Oh yeah, I'm just crazy whacky radical, right? Douche...

When Democrats/Liberals can't debate the issues, they throw insults. I wouldn't mind the insults if you'd TRY to debate.

You don't debate anything, because you're incapable of it. You spend more time jacking off to peoples' pic's on Facebook in an effort to find personal info to flame people on, one of the lamest, most pathetic things ever!..

Hell, I'll even let you use the Left-wing talking points in op-eds like DumbAsARock does. That's how he tries to debate the issues, as meager as attempts they are.

Thanks for letting me use "left wing" op-eds. But I don't post them often, and my shit is all mainstream stuff owned by the corporate media...

ZahZoo
09-26-2012, 09:37 AM
Evidently not here, Dickweed. Sides are chosen based purely on political stripes.

Nope. If you don't like it, don't post here. I've had personal shit I posted on myself used against me by others in here. While not of a serious nature, it was my own damned fault for letting the cat out of the bag in the first place.

Now I am indeed troubled. :biggrin:

Brian, contrary to your rebuttals in this thread, I know you are smart enough or at least smarter than this attempt at justification.

There's no question the Front Line can be a rough place to debate politics and associated bullshit... and although many times it includes school-yard name calling and what some may classify bullying bantor. But that's not the point... and you fucking know it.

It's one thing to call someone a piece of shit, liberal scum-eating inbred mouth-breathing mommy's boy... like Lounge Machine is... But... completely another to dredge up very specific non-related to the discussion personal information, previously posted by a member to put them down because you don't like what they posted about an idiot political candidate making a lame-assed remark.

Most agree one shouldn't post personal info on the net... that doesn't give others a free pass to use that info to personally attack them. There was a day when such behavior was more prevalent here and tolerated or ignored. But then again that same behavior drove away a lot of people who otherwise made this an interesting and fun place.

The community of people here, while most anonymously fucking around together for the last decade plus have become somewhat close-knit... it is a very unique and special community here. It's also changed, matured and mellowed a bit... which actually has had a positive effect in growing to something more than a gathering of internet malcontents, bullies and jackasses...

You still don't believe things have changed... look at the response your personal attack bought you. You may scoff at my humorous Gar reference, but look what crossing the line once too many times earned his sorry ass.

Seshmeister
09-26-2012, 12:39 PM
As if she made her own decisions...

I have no wish to ever find out what you mean by that. :D

Seshmeister
09-26-2012, 12:43 PM
Most agree one shouldn't post personal info on the net...

It's pretty difficult and maybe ultimately pointless to spend time here and not post some personal information here.

I could probably write a paragraph on you from scraps over the years and I've got a shit memory, don't pay close attention and rarely chat off board to anyone here. :)

ELVIS
09-26-2012, 01:53 PM
I have no wish to ever find out what you mean by that. :D

I meant she didn't chose to be black...:biggrin:

FORD
09-26-2012, 01:56 PM
Too bad Herman Cain didn't work out. They just aren't getting the mileage out of Condie Lisa Rice. Maybe if she was a lesbian it would work.

Well, actually she is.

http://rawstory.com//news/2007/Secretary_of_State_who_keeps_private_0914.html

Unfortunately, she's also a warmonger who has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.

ZahZoo
09-26-2012, 02:23 PM
It's pretty difficult and maybe ultimately pointless to spend time here and not post some personal information here.

I could probably write a paragraph on you from scraps over the years and I've got a shit memory, don't pay close attention and rarely chat off board to anyone here. :)

That could be said about most old-timers here... both the scraps and shit memory!! One could write book about me from the DDLR.com days... although most would be just bullshit Catfish made up about me in his failed campaign to run me off...

BigBadBrian
09-27-2012, 06:40 AM
This is a close-knit community and we are pretty much all friends aside from the people who take what they read on the internet way too seriously...

But posting personal info is very un-friendly and totally disrespectul...

And thumb up smileys are for fags...
:elvis:

You'd know a fag, that's for sure.

Elvis, I can accept and even respect criticism from FORD, jhale, Nick, et al and especially ZahZoo, but you have absolutely no credibility when it comes to criticizing the behavior of others.

You ARE the Frontline Racist (and will always be so) and to make it worse, a conspiracy theory nut job to boot.

Now, go get your daily Alex Jones whack-job briefing and then you better go get ready for your weekly KKK meeting. :thumb:

BigBadBrian
09-27-2012, 07:02 AM
For the record: Angel, I apologize for what I posted.

While you told us of your ex-husbands medical condition, I don't recall you telling us how he treat you like that (maybe you did, I just don't remember). No woman should EVER have to go through that. I'm sorry you did. I can honestly see how you got turned off of men.

Again, I'm sorry. Peace, Brian :smile:

ELVIS
09-27-2012, 07:05 AM
That's lame dude...

But what's worse, a conspiracy nut or a republican ??

ELVIS
09-27-2012, 07:07 AM

While you told us of your ex-husbands medical condition, I don't recall you telling us how he treat you like that (maybe you did, I just don't remember). No woman should EVER have to go through that. I'm sorry you did. I can honestly see how you got turned off of men.

Wow, conservative and caring...

And not a bit racist...

BigBadBrian
09-27-2012, 07:16 AM
That's lame dude...

Lame? What my apology to Angel or my correct description of you? Please do tell.

You're not very good at describing what your meaning is in your posts.

I don't consider myself a Republican, just a conservative...on most issues, that is. There's a difference.

ELVIS
09-27-2012, 07:24 AM
My post #74 is a reply to your post #72...

Angel
09-27-2012, 09:25 AM

Thank you for the apology. Now get in the kitchen and make your woman a proper breakfast.

BITEYOASS
09-27-2012, 09:30 AM
Of course he's a robot and needs the occasional ventilation.

Nickdfresh
09-27-2012, 12:23 PM
That's lame dude...

How about a conspiracy nut who is a Republican? :)

ThrillsNSpills
09-27-2012, 12:37 PM

whenever brian doesn't process something it's always the fault of the person he's not understanding.

even though the people not being understood are numbered in the tens of thousands

pay no attention to those facts and continue with the "I know you are but what am I" debate style

Brian I apologize for what I just posted.
not the fact that I posted it, but the fact that it won't register.
I honestly don't want that for you.

sincerely, TnS
takin the low road biotches

ThrillsNSpills
09-27-2012, 12:41 PM
How about a conspiracy nut who is a Republican? :)

Please, not before lunch. :)

BigBadBrian
09-27-2012, 01:38 PM
sincerely, TnS
takin the low road biotches

Does McDonald's know you skipped work today and are playing with your mommy's computer? Who's making the fries?

jhale667
09-27-2012, 01:40 PM
Does McDonald's know you skipped work today and are playing with your mommy's computer? Who's making the fries?

While we're at it, isn't there a toilet you should be cleaning right about now? Floors don't mop themselves, slacker...

BigBadBrian
09-27-2012, 01:44 PM
While we're at it, isn't there a toilet you should be cleaning right about now? Floors don't mop themselves, slacker...

I employ the little people such as yourself to do that for me so ya'll have jobs. Now don't burn the meat for the Doritos Locos this time. :gulp:

jhale667
09-27-2012, 01:47 PM
I'm on an extended smoke break before I go clean up some puke.

Back to work, stupid.

BigBadBrian
09-27-2012, 01:50 PM
Back to work, stupid.

You hear that ThrillsNSpills? Your boss said back to work.

I didn't know you 2 worked for the same corporation. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d3/Taco_Bell_logo.svg/150px-Taco_Bell_logo.svg.png

ELVIS
09-27-2012, 01:51 PM
Stealing my gag ??

BigBadBrian
09-27-2012, 01:53 PM
Stealing my gag ??

That should be "gig." Stupid. :gulp:

ELVIS
09-27-2012, 02:20 PM
No, "gig" in pop culture is loosely defined as any job derived from the musical industry, idiot...

BigBadBrian
09-27-2012, 03:20 PM
No, "gig" in pop culture is loosely defined as any job derived from the musical industry, idiot...

i realize you're not too well educated, so i'll attempt to dumb it down for you. Hell, i'm even typing slow since i know you don't read too well.

"Gig," like many modern words, has evolved beyond it's standard perceived meaning. I know a photographer who is now out on a "gig." etc. Kind of like the word GAY no longer primarily means HAPPY. It implies homosexuality, such as "Elvis is GAY!" Get it? Try to keep up. I know you're in Redneck Backwoods, LA but that's no excuse.

binnie
09-27-2012, 03:27 PM
I heard that Elvis had a gig as a gay guy but he had to give it up because it made his eyes water......

:D

ThrillsNSpills
09-27-2012, 03:57 PM

this is like watching the special olympics.

You threw a good woman under the bus for no reason other than that you're a scumbag.
twist that into whatever you want.

jhale667
09-27-2012, 04:22 PM
this is like watching the special olympics.

Yep - Brian's losing, and he's STILL retarded. :biggrin:

You threw a good woman under the bus for no reason other than that you're a scumbag.
twist that into whatever you want.

No twisting that. The dude fucked himself permanently with that one - now EVERYONE knows he's a scumbag, and he's never living that down.