PDA

View Full Version : VW/RUSH Commercial: Best TV Ad For This (Or Any Other Year)

chefcraig
09-28-2012, 08:18 AM
Caught this while watching the season premier of Person Of Interest last night on CBS. Yes, Neil Peart and RUSH simply rule.

For those of us that have been there. :yo: :drum:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V57v_UlaZP0

ZahZoo
09-28-2012, 09:12 AM
LOL... last nite my drummer buddy texted me and was wondering if I was watching CBS and caught the Rush/VW commercial. I did and thought of him before he pinged me...

BigBadBrian
09-28-2012, 09:13 AM
Yes, Neil Peart and RUSH simply rule.

Yup! :gulp:

private parts
09-28-2012, 11:18 AM
Love that commercial! Especially when he "throws his drum sticks" in the air and catches them a la Peart. :drum:

sadaist
09-28-2012, 11:32 AM
Love that commercial! Especially when he "throws his drum sticks" in the air and catches them a la Peart. :drum:

Okay, that made me LOL for real. HAHA! Dude was so into it. The stick throw was excellently timed. Funny how we ALL know what he is feeling and have done similar. I actually love when I see people at a stop light totally into whatever music they are listening to. Endorphins in the brain are popping & lighting up all over the place. Natural heroin. Free and you can't get in trouble for it.

private parts
09-28-2012, 03:16 PM
Okay, that made me LOL for real. HAHA! Dude was so into it. The stick throw was excellently timed. Funny how we ALL know what he is feeling and have done similar. I actually love when I see people at a stop light totally into whatever music they are listening to. Endorphins in the brain are popping & lighting up all over the place. Natural heroin. Free and you can't get in trouble for it.

Can't tell you how many times I've done finger tapping and whammy dive bombs on my steering wheel! :jammin:

sadaist
09-28-2012, 04:47 PM
Can't tell you how many times I've done finger tapping and whammy dive bombs on my steering wheel! :jammin:

I was waiting for my microwave popcorn 1 night a few years back and was playing silverware drums on kitchen stuff while I waited. Sadly, the glass coffee pot does not make a good cymbal. Glass everywhere.

Ex-wife was pissed she didn't have coffee for a couple days. But then again, when wasn't that bitch pissed?

vandeleur
09-28-2012, 04:55 PM
That's very cool , made my smile and then think shit I do that .

sadaist
09-29-2012, 11:27 AM
shit I do that .

:lmao: