PDA

View Full Version : Reality Check

BigBadBrian
10-03-2012, 06:03 AM
Recently, while I was working in the flower beds in the front yard, my neighbors stopped to chat as they returned home from walking their dog. During our friendly conversation, I asked their little girl what she wanted to be when she grew up.

She said she wanted to be President some day. Both of her parents, Democratic Party members, were standing there, so I asked her, "If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?"

She replied... "I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people."

Her parents beamed with pride!

"Wow...what a worthy goal!" I said. "But you don't have to wait until you're President to do that!" I told her.

"What do you mean?" she replied.

So I told her, "You can come over to my house and mow the lawn, pull weeds, and trim my hedge, and I'll pay you $50. Then you can go over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house."

She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?"

I said, "Welcome to the Republican Party."

Nickdfresh
10-03-2012, 09:04 AM

Another good plan would be to throw mentally ill people out of institutions onto the streets and perpetuate the cycle of poverty and enact policies to annihilate the middle classes--also welcome to the Republican Party of vulture whores...

ZahZoo
10-03-2012, 11:09 AM
Another good plan would be to throw mentally ill people out of institutions onto the streets and perpetuate the cycle of poverty and enact policies to annihilate the middle classes--also welcome to the Republican Party of vulture whores...

Wait a minute... isn't that the policy that allows BigBadBrian to remain in public and post here? ;)

jhale667
10-03-2012, 11:43 AM
Wait a minute... isn't that the policy that allows BigBadBrian to remain in public and post here? ;)

:biggrin: "No vagrant left behind"...

ThrillsNSpills
10-03-2012, 11:49 AM
The end of the story is the parents grab the child and run far from the psycho.

at least I hope that's what happened. (if the post wasn't a lie to start with)

DLR Bridge
10-03-2012, 12:09 PM
Waitaminute. Internet bullies have flower beds?

ELVIS
10-03-2012, 12:21 PM
No, they cut and paste bullshit from the internet...

Privileged GOP Moral Fantasies: "The $50 Lesson" vs. Realitywww.dailykos.com/.../-Privileged-GOP-Moral-Fantasies-The-50-Less...Cached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Aug 16, 2012 – Recently, while I was working in the flower beds in the front yard, my neighbors stopped to chat as they returned home from walking their dog. During our friendly conversation, I asked their little girl what she wanted to be when ... This story doesn't stand up to the facts of the real world that we really live in.
i wish i had said itforums.5atexasfootball.com › Others › The YardCached
Aug 13, 2012 – from another site, this anecdote was given up as fact. like i said, i'd like to be able to say i had said it. "Recently, while I was working in the flower beds in the front yard, ... During our friendly conversation, I asked their little girl what she ... front yard, my neighbors stopped to chat as they returned home from ...
The $50 Lesson - Page 4www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1956816/pg4You +1'd this publicly. Undo
30 posts - 11 authors - Aug 14
Recently, while I was working in the flower beds in the front yard, my neighbors stopped to chat as they returned home from walking their dog. During our friendly conversation, I asked their little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said she wanted to be President some day. Both of her ...
Get more discussion results
Reality Checkwww.rotharmy.com › ... › The Front LineYou +1'd this publicly. Undo
1 post - 1 author - 9 hours ago
Recently, while I was working in the flower beds in the front yard, my neighbors stopped to chat as they returned home from walking their dog. During our friendly conversation, I asked their little girl what she wanted to be when she grew up. She said she wanted to be President some day. Both of her parents ...
Active Compassion, Need and Lessons Learned | Slightly Fruit Cakewww.geekhearts.net/.../active-compassion-need-and-lessons-learned/Cached
Sep 16, 2012 – At the time I didn't feel up to tackling the ways in which it was wrong. But i. ... Recently, while I was working in the flower beds in the front yard, my neighbors stopped to chat as they returned home from walking their dog. During our friendly conversation, I asked their little girl what she wanted to be when she ...
Did you vote today? - Topixwww.topix.com/forum/city/batesville-ar/.../p709Cached
20 posts - 5 authors - Sep 7
I can't wait for Obamas next speech, his give up I've been beat by ... Reality Check wrote: .... Recently, while I was working in the flower beds in the front yard, my neighbors stopped to chat as they returned home from walking their dog. During our friendly conversation, I asked their little girl what she wanted ...
Bill's Commentary - William Gairdner, freethinkerwww.williamgairdner.com/Cached - Similar
Despite this, there are long line-ups for rationed surgeries and treatments in .... Recently, while I was working in the flower beds in the front lawn, my neighbors stopped to chat as they returned home from walking their dog. During our friendly conversation, I asked their little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up. She ...
why am i soft in the middle when the rest of my life is so hardicegreen.livejournal.com/Cached - Similar
Maybe a little alteration of reality, but not a total other reality. I was a ... Recently, while I was working in the flower beds in the front yard, my neighbors stopped to chat as they returned home from walking their dog. During our friendly conversation, I asked their little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said she ...
Adventures of Jim | The Attrell Family of North Americaattrell.com/Cached
5 days ago – We then visited Troy at his home to get the LSU game tickets; then drove to the cabin. ..... Recently, while I was working in the flower beds in the front yard, my neighbors stopped to chat as they returned home from walking their dog. During our friendly conversation, I asked their little girl what she wanted to ...

FORD
10-03-2012, 12:42 PM
So now Brian has turned into 4morequeers and is posting the right wing teabagger spam emails?

What, the townhell.com stuff wasn't batshit crazy enough for him anymore?? :biggrin:

ThrillsNSpills
10-03-2012, 12:59 PM
something to pass the time between bullying the gals

BigBadBrian
10-03-2012, 01:27 PM
something to pass the time between bullying the gals

I guess you've been on the receiving end of that, huh bitch?

BigBadBrian
10-03-2012, 01:28 PM
So now Brian has turned into 4morequeers and is posting the right wing teabagger spam emails?

What, the townhell.com stuff wasn't batshit crazy enough for him anymore?? :biggrin:

So says the nut who posts the crazy shit you do.

BigBadBrian
10-03-2012, 01:31 PM
Waitaminute. Internet bullies have flower beds?

Need a tissue, Buttercup? Hmmm?

BigBadBrian
10-03-2012, 01:33 PM
No, they cut and paste bullshit from the internet...

Elvis, you're the King...the King of doing exactly what you mock others for doing. Infowars...Alex Jones. You're nothing more than a conspiracy nut like FORD. :gulp:

jhale667
10-03-2012, 01:34 PM
Is everyone certain I'm bitter, lame and ♥ the cock now?

Far beyond a shadow of a doubt. :Loser:

DLR Bridge
10-03-2012, 01:38 PM
Need a tissue, Buttercup? Hmmm?

Now that's a zinger!! Boy, are you the Rmoney pissant that came up with "Obamalogna"? Looking forward to your new material tonight.

BigBadBrian
10-03-2012, 01:40 PM
Far beyond a shadow of a doubt. :Loser:

:lameo: Changing the quotes inside of a quote box is so gay. Of course, you'd sure know about gay. Have at it, Thumper!

jhale667
10-03-2012, 02:02 PM
Aw, BlandBitchBrie is projecting again...shocker!

Seshmeister
10-03-2012, 03:25 PM
She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?"

I said, "The homeless guy is suffering from psychosis brought on from seeing dead children killed by his own troops in an illegal war so I don't want him on my property since I can't supervise him properly."

"So why doesn't he get a job somewhere bigger where they can", she replied.

"They won't employ him because he has a drugs conviction because he took recreational drugs a few years back. Unlike our last 3 presidents he actually got caught."

"I surprised anyone votes in people that do that to them", she said wide eyed.

"He can't vote, his veteran ID isn't good enough at the polling station and besides he's a felon now."

"Holy suffering cunt!", she exclaimed.

"Welcome to both our Parties."

ELVIS
10-03-2012, 05:19 PM
You're nothing more than a conspiracy nut like FORD. :gulp:

FORD is not a conspiracy nut...

But let's talk about you ??

What is it about Romney that you like ??

knuckleboner
10-03-2012, 09:50 PM
Recently, while I was working in the flower beds in the front yard, my neighbors stopped to chat as they returned home from walking their dog. During our friendly conversation, I asked their little girl what she wanted to be when she grew up.

She said she wanted to be President some day. Both of her parents, Democratic Party members, were standing there, so I asked her, "If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?"

She replied... "I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people."

Her parents beamed with pride!

"Wow...what a worthy goal!" I said. "But you don't have to wait until you're President to do that!" I told her.

"What do you mean?" she replied.

So I told her, "You can come over to my house and mow the lawn, pull weeds, and trim my hedge, and I'll pay you $50. Then you can go over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house."

$50 to try and buy food and shelter for your family? as long as you can find a way to throw in a tax cut or 2 for the payer that does sound like the republican party.

BigBadBrian
10-04-2012, 06:27 AM
$50 to try and buy food and shelter for your family? as long as you can find a way to throw in a tax cut or 2 for the payer that does sound like the republican party.

I guess you missed the phrase "the $50 to use toward food and a new house."

Then again, I know you people are expecting the whole thing to be done for you, so i guess i really can't blame you for missing that. :biggrin:

BigBadBrian
10-04-2012, 06:30 AM
FORD is not a conspiracy nut...

But let's talk about you ??

What is it about Romney that you like ??

You first. Tell us what you don't like, issue by issue.

Start a thread on it.

Double spaced, proper grammar.

Then when everyone else chips in on the same thread, maybe I will too. OK????

BigBadBrian
10-04-2012, 06:33 AM
(if the post wasn't a lie to start with)

Cupcake, I thought even a dimwit like you would have realized this was was satire or possibly even a joke.

I'll lower my expectations next time. :biggrin: