PDA

View Full Version : More insanity from Arkansas: "Lincoln was a Nazi and a Commie too"

FORD
10-09-2012, 09:43 PM
Loy Mauch, Arkansas Lawmaker, Defended Slavery In Letters To The Editor

The Huffington Post | By John Celock Posted: 10/08/2012 3:18 pm EDT Updated: 10/08/2012 3:39 pm EDT

A Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives has a history of writing in support of slavery and the Confederacy, along with comparing Abraham Lincoln to Karl Marx.

State Rep. Loy Mauch (R-Bismarck) wrote a series of letters to the editor of the Arkansas Democrat Gazette, defending slavery and attacking Lincoln, the Arkansas Times reports.

The revelations about Mauch's letters come days after it was reported that state Rep. Jon Hubbard (R-Jonesboro) wrote that slavery "may have been a blessing" in a 2010 book.

The Arkansas Republican Party has condemned Hubbard's comments, along with comments by Republican legislative candidate Charlie Fuqua, who advocated expelling Muslims from the United States.

Mauch, a first term legislator, wrote the letters starting in 2000. He has called Lincoln a "fake neurotic Northern war criminal" and said the 16th president committed "premeditated murder" on the Constitution. He called Lincoln and Civil War generals "Wehrmacht leaders" -- the name for the armed forces in Nazi Germany. He also praised his ancestors for standing up to "Northern aggression" and said the Confederate flag is "a symbol of Christian liberty vs. the new world order."

In two letters, Mauch wrote about the Bible and slavery. The Arkansas Times quotes from a letter Mauch wrote in 2009:

If slavery were so God-awful, why didn’t Jesus or Paul condemn it, why was it in the Constitution and why wasn’t there a war before 1861?

In 2010, it was reported that Mauch was a member of the Sons of Confederates Veterans and the League of the South, which has been described as a "neo-Confederacy" group advocating for second southern secession. Mauch was also reported to have chaired the western Arkansas chapter of the League of the South, which he downplayed as an honorary title. He also helped organize a 2004 conference calling for the removal of an Abraham Lincoln statue in Hot Springs, which included a keynote speech entitled "Homage to John Wilkes Booth."

The Huffington Post reached out to Mauch via telephone and email seeking comment but did not receive a response.

Mauch is retired from AT&T and lists on his state website that his hobbies include hunting, fishing, reading history and writing. He is currently vice chairman of the Children and Youth Subcommittee. On his campaign website he cites bills he's written on sewer, water and education issues.

FORD
10-09-2012, 09:47 PM
Just a few highlights of this crackhead's previous statements

Dec. 20, 2011

The economic fallacy of mercantilism is that the public must be intentionally miseducated in economics for it to survive, which has been a work in progress ever since the Federal Reserve usurped our constitutional monetary system in 1913. The Republocrats are now partners in crime with a guaranteed monopoly in theft by majority vote and rule with the illusion of liberty that our Founding Fathers would have called abject slavery.

July 11, 2010

The 14th Amendment completely destroyed the Founders’ concept of limited government and was coerced on this nation by radical people and in my opinion was never legally ratified as required by Article V of the Constitution. It was essentially a Karl Marx concept and would have never come from the pen of Madison or any of the patriots from Virginia.

Jan. 8, 2009

... If slavery were so God-awful, why didn’t Jesus or Paul condemn it, why was it in the Constitution and why wasn’t there a war before 1861?
The South has always stood by the Constitution and limited government. When one attacks the Confederate Battle Flag, he is certainly denouncing these principles of government as well as Christianity.

Feb. 27, 2007

I would like to thank this newspaper’s editorialist for publishing the tribute to Abraham Lincoln as well as his second inaugural address so that the readers can see for themselves what a fake this neurotic Northern war criminal truly was.

Sept. 16, 2005

Krishna Thiagarajan has written about the most imbecelic letter to this newpaper that I have read in quite some time where she compares Robert E. Lee to Hermann Goering. ...

To those of us who actually know our history, Lee will be mentioned in the same breath as George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, while Goering will be equated with Lincoln, Josef Stalin and Karl Marx.

Feb. 15, 2003

Nowhere in the Holy Bible have I found a word of condemnation for the operation of slavery, Old or New Testament. If slavery was so bad, why didn’t Jesus, Paul or the prophets say something?
This country already lionizes Wehrmacht leaders. They go by the names of Lincoln, Grant, Sherman, Sheridan, Custer, etc. These Marxists not only destroyed the Constitution they were sworn to uphold, but apostatized the word of God. Either these depraved infidels or the Constitution and Scriptures are in error. I’m more persuaded by the word of God.

July 21, 2002

Angi Taylor’s guest column about Juneteenth is well intended, but predictably goose steps with the cult of Lincoln.
The part of her article that says "Lincoln was for a legal system based on integrity" is hilarious. How can any elected official who swears to uphold the Constitution, then proceeds to commit premeditated murder upon it, be acknowledged [for] having integrity?

Oct. 7, 2000

I'm very proud my ancestors stood up to Northern aggression. The Confederate flag to me is not only a symbol of our brief period of independence and our loyalty to the 1789 Constitution, but also a symbol of Christian liberty vs. the new world order.

FORD
10-09-2012, 09:53 PM
So Lincoln, Grant, Sherman, Sheridan, and Custer were all Marxists??

Nice trick, considering Marxism hadn't been invented yet. And these guys obviously weren't time travellers, or Lincoln would have known when it was a bad night to go to the theater, and Custer would have brought a decent helmet back from the future to wear on his head when he marched into Little Bighorn.

jhale667
10-09-2012, 11:07 PM
FUCK. This. Guy. With a rusty chainsaw. :mad:

Hardrock69
10-10-2012, 12:44 AM
Christ.

Fucking disgusting.

Found out about this fucking asswipe a few minutes ago and was going to post about it here.

Well....I am posting about it!

Worthless piece of shit Republican asshole fuck motherfucker!!! :mad:

Seshmeister
10-10-2012, 03:49 AM
He's right with some of this but accidentally so and for the wrong reasons.

Jesus and Paul were pro slavery.

Lincoln was a racist and the civil war was avoidable.

Hardrock69
10-10-2012, 05:37 AM
Slavery was a standard part of Roman culture, so there was no need for anyone (least of all Jesus) to complain about it. He had enough to worry about without the Romans going after him for trying to free slaves. They had a difficult time enough as it was with occasional slave revolts, not least of which was led by Spartacus a few centuries later....

Nickdfresh
10-10-2012, 09:08 AM
He's right with some of this but accidentally so and for the wrong reasons.

Jesus and Paul were pro slavery.

Lincoln was a racist and the civil war was avoidable.

Lincoln was a product of his time and the war wasn't really avoidable, not if you don't like slavery...

binnie
10-10-2012, 03:39 PM
Slavery still exists today - just look at trafficing.....

Hardrock69
10-10-2012, 04:37 PM
True dat. But does not make it right.

Idiot in Arkansas is still a fucking worthless piece of shit.

envy_me
10-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Aren't we all slaves to the creme de la creme of the rich? You work whole day long, for just enough money to have a place to live and some food. Entire life you spend working for others for pennies.

Even look at poor countries, they make their money worthless so we can get cheap staff. Modern colonization.

Sorry, where were we?

Hardrock69
10-10-2012, 04:57 PM
That is not real slavery. You could call it "financial indentured servitude" if you want.

But the idiot in Arkansas still wants "ni**ers" to be in chains.

There is a difference between that and being a wage-slave.

envy_me
10-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Yeah, I was just saying that trafficing isn't the only type slavery still existing :-)

Sensible Shoes
10-10-2012, 09:11 PM
I know somebody who calls that the 45 year financial plan. Not good for those who ever want to retire.