PDA

View Full Version : Filthy, Dirty Bastard!

Nickdfresh
10-13-2012, 11:47 AM
TheBuffaloNews (http://www.buffalonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121008/CITYANDREGION/121009207/1174)

Published: 10/8/2012, 10:28 PM

Buffalo man accused of dragging his dog chained to SUV

A Buffalo man accused of dragging his pit bull chained to his SUV through West Side streets Sunday morning is in jail in lieu of $25,000 bail, Buffalo police said Monday.

Daniel Delaney, 36, who is charged with aggravated animal cruelty, was arraigned in Buffalo City Court.

The dog, named “Gotti,” had the pads stripped from his paws, said officials of the SPCA Serving Erie County, which is treating the dog. Police said Delaney, who was pulled over on Arkansas Street, told a city K-9 officer he forgot the dog was still chained to his vehicle.

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/crime/dog-hurt-after-being-dragged-behind-suv

FORD
10-13-2012, 12:13 PM
The K9 officer should have let his partner tear the shit out of this asshole.

Nickdfresh
10-13-2012, 12:26 PM
The guy says he forgot the dog was there, but witness said he knew. In any case the dog did survive, but suffered severe trauma and tearing to his feet and legs, but is recovering...

sadaist
10-13-2012, 01:01 PM
Fucking sick.

My dog broke 2 of my ribs once by crashing into me. It was an accident of course. but the shock of the pain and adrenaline I smacked him. I regret that deeply & feel bad about it every damned day. He has been gone over a year now & the thing happened maybe 6 or 7 years ago, but I'll never forgive myself for it. And it didn't do any damage to him other than sting & scare him. I spent the rest of his life trying to make up for my lapse of judgement. I can't even imagine doing something like this on purpose.

And if it was truly an accident, I don't think I could live with myself doing that kind of damage to an animal.

Nitro Express
10-13-2012, 04:13 PM
If it was an accident you would think that dog would make some noise and he would go "Oh Shit!" and stop. He was either really high or out of it, or he is one mean son of a bitch. Apparently some people commenting on the story know the guy and say he's a drug addict. The police better check his piss and see what the mo fo is on.

"I used to have a healthy dog, but then I got high...."

Hardrock69
10-13-2012, 05:23 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad:

If I lived near Buffalo I would track this fuckstick down and make him wish he had never been born! :mad:

Nitro Express
10-13-2012, 05:56 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad:

If I lived near Buffalo I would track this fuckstick down and make him wish he had never been born! :mad:

I just bought a new lariat. It would be fun to rope the SOB and drag him behind my horse. I've been driving cattle all week so I'm in practice. I have some electric cattle prods too. I also have a big ass bull whip. LOL! It sounds like a fucking gun going off when you snap it.

We can go to one of those chicken wing joints afterwards. I even know people who run a horse farm in upstate New York. The TSA might wonder what the bullwhip is for though trying to get through the airport.

Sensible Shoes
10-13-2012, 08:40 PM
Sigh. Isn't it awful that we hear horrible stories like this and the girl's suicide over and over again? I wish there were some feel good things once in a while, just to buffer the horribleness.

sadaist
10-13-2012, 09:02 PM
Sigh. Isn't it awful that we hear horrible stories like this and the girl's suicide over and over again? I wish there were some feel good things once in a while, just to buffer the horribleness.

Okay Shoes, I challenge you to watch this commercial without your heart swelling up 10x normal size. And remember, for every fucking cocksucker like the guy in the above story, there are 100,000 of us that can't spoil or shower enough love on our pets.

Hardrock69
10-13-2012, 09:05 PM
I just bought a new lariat. It would be fun to rope the SOB and drag him behind my horse. I've been driving cattle all week so I'm in practice. I have some electric cattle prods too. I also have a big ass bull whip. LOL! It sounds like a fucking gun going off when you snap it.

We can go to one of those chicken wing joints afterwards. I even know people who run a horse farm in upstate New York. The TSA might wonder what the bullwhip is for though trying to get through the airport.

Sounds like a plan! :hee:

Nickdfresh
10-13-2012, 09:23 PM

The good news is that it looks like the dog will survive and recover almost fully...

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/s720x720/46367_10151211426478151_145719421_n.jpg

Nitro Express
10-13-2012, 09:27 PM

Just turn on some classic VH and you will forget all about it. My mom used to be a nurse in a hospital and she told me if you got emotional about every horrid thing you saw there you would be such an emotional wreck you couldn't do your job. I'm pretty good at blowing shit off because of her. If there is nothing you can do about it, it's not worth fussing over.

Hardrock69
10-13-2012, 09:30 PM

Have to agree.

Nitro Express
10-13-2012, 09:32 PM
The good news is that it looks like the dog will survive and recover almost fully...

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/s720x720/46367_10151211426478151_145719421_n.jpg

There's a little bit of sadness in those eyes but his ears are perky. I used to run sled dogs and I have some leather dog boots the huskies would wear. I wonder if something like that would help his feet? Dogs are tough. They can be pretty fucked up and they still want to play with you and get about.

Sensible Shoes
10-13-2012, 09:46 PM
Just turn on some classic VH and you will forget all about it. My mom used to be a nurse in a hospital and she told me if you got emotional about every horrid thing you saw there you would be such an emotional wreck you couldn't do your job. I'm pretty good at blowing shit off because of her. If there is nothing you can do about it, it's not worth fussing over.

I learned that in TV long ago. Can't do your job if you suffer the same as the people involved. Just wears on you after a while.

Sensible Shoes
10-13-2012, 09:47 PM
Okay Shoes, I challenge you to watch this commercial without your heart swelling up 10x normal size. And remember, for every fucking cocksucker like the guy in the above story, there are 100,000 of us that can't spoil or shower enough love on our pets.

Oh I love this one. They debuted it during Westminster last year and we just fell in love with it.

Nickdfresh
10-13-2012, 10:01 PM
There's a little bit of sadness in those eyes but his ears are perky. I used to run sled dogs and I have some leather dog boots the huskies would wear. I wonder if something like that would help his feet? Dogs are tough. They can be pretty fucked up and they still want to play with you and get about.

Nitrous, is there anything you haven't done?

sadaist
10-13-2012, 10:41 PM

good looking dog. Love the brindle markings. Hope he goes to a home with some kid that will be his best friend for life.

sadaist
10-13-2012, 10:42 PM
Oh I love this one. They debuted it during Westminster last year and we just fell in love with it.

Same. It gets me every time I view it.