PDA

View Full Version : KFC Worker Goes Nuts When Asked For Bacon

Hardrock69
10-13-2012, 09:32 PM
Looking at some of the customers, looks like it is a franchise in the Middle East somewhere.

:hee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiY1LrsDkw8

Nitro Express
10-13-2012, 09:49 PM
The jews and muslims need to come around and get with the modern world. Pork is tasty. It's not a sin to eat baby back ribs. It's a sin not to have ever experienced it. Fuck Abraham and fuck his longtime family feud.

FORD
10-13-2012, 10:19 PM
Apparently this video was another BreitFart distortion first published on (where else) FAUX Noize, and the angry employee was not the aggressor (though admittedly he over-reacted)

The KFC was in Australia, and it's designated as a "Halal" store (Halal is the Muslim version of Kosher, with pretty much the same rules)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlJjjhGt0E0

Hardrock69
10-13-2012, 10:31 PM
Thanks for investigating that. Anyone going into a halal store and asking for bacon is asking for it.

You can delete this thread if you want, Ford.

ashstralia
10-13-2012, 11:43 PM
The incident happened years ago, in the Sydney suburb of Punchbowl, where I grew up.

Nitro Express
10-14-2012, 02:50 AM
I heard the guy at the register say no we don't have bacon. I couldn't make out what the crazy guy was saying. It certainly wasn't no bacon assholes! Just goes to prove you can tell any story with editing. More people need to be aware of this. I had a friend who was interviewed on a news program. They cut out most of the interview and what they showed made it look like was taking a different position than he actually was. He was pretty pissed. This goes on all the time. We pretty much have propaganda channels now. The days of neutral, accurate news reporting are gone.

Little Texan
10-14-2012, 04:16 AM

ZahZoo
10-14-2012, 10:15 AM
Who goes to KFC for frickin bacon..? Dumbasses should have went to Denny's or iHop...

Nitro Express
10-14-2012, 01:24 PM
Who goes to KFC for frickin bacon..? Dumbasses should have went to Denny's or iHop...

Restaurant bacon sucks anyways. If you want good bacon you have to go to the butcher shop. Select prime grade apple wood smoked bacon. Have it sliced extra thick and cook it slow and don't over cook it. The stuff they serve in restaurants is overcooked rock salt tasting trash.

The thing about KFC these days, even their chicken sucks. It's not the same KFC it was 40 years ago. It's often too greasy and too salty. It's inconsistent. Also I have had batches of chicken there that you can taste the frying oil was dirty.

FORD
10-14-2012, 01:50 PM
I heard the guy at the register say no we don't have bacon. I couldn't make out what the crazy guy was saying. It certainly wasn't no bacon assholes!

He was yelling at the BreitFart idiots for recording him.

Nickdfresh
10-14-2012, 01:51 PM
Bacon makes me go crazy too, it's so delicious!!

jhale667
10-14-2012, 01:52 PM
The only thing better than bacon is more bacon.

Nickdfresh
10-14-2012, 01:55 PM
The only thing better than that is a BLT with the tomato, bread, lettuce, mayo substituted with all bacon!

Nitro Express
10-14-2012, 02:19 PM
Bacon makes me go crazy too, it's so delicious!!

When I lived in Syracuse they still had an old school butcher shop there. Sawdust on the floors and the whole shebang. I bought all my meat there. I never bought hamburger, I bought an arm roast and had them grind it up. They had various types of bacon and would slice it the way you wanted it. When I lived in Issaquah, Washington they had an old school butcher shop that was similar. The one in New York had a bigger variety of meats though.

jhale667
10-14-2012, 02:27 PM
The only thing better than that is a BLT with the tomato, bread, lettuce, mayo substituted with all bacon!

I think you're on to something there!

FORD
10-14-2012, 03:07 PM
Generally speaking, the Kosher/Halal diet is probably healthier. But life would kinda suck without the occasional Bacon Double Cheeseburger.

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6146/6028933238_1957c5631a_z.jpg

Nitro Express
10-14-2012, 03:27 PM
Generally speaking, the Kosher/Halal diet is probably healthier. But life would kinda suck without the occasional Bacon Double Cheeseburger.

The thing is you should have the choice to choose. We are degrading into a thought pattern of that we are children and we need a nanny to dictate what we eat. Why I hate organized religion is everyone becomes a child and the parents are the church authorities. Fuck that shit. Then you have on the other side, people who want to make the government the parents and the laws of the land dictate your every move. That's actually worse than organized religion because at least with religion you can fucking leave. I got out. It upset some relatives but that was a bout the cost of it. When big daddy becomes the government they throw your ass in jail or kill you. That's the difference.

Hey if people want to eat themselves to death so be it. They have the freedom of choice and if they choose badly then they have to pay the price. About all the government should do is inform the public of the dangers. Better yet, have the politicians walk the talk. I always liked how John F Kennedy put forth challenges. It's not out of line for a US President to stand up there and say we have a weight problem in the country and challenge us to lose the pounds. It's wrong to force us to lose the pounds. The whole thing is people need the freedom of choice to grow up and be adults. If you have everything dictated to you and you are ruled by a stick, you don't grow, you just exist. Freedom has it's costs. It's not easy and you have to behave like adults to keep it. The problem with the US today is too many people that never grow up. You have people in their 40's with children who still act like they are 13 years old.

Where we are heading is a few motivated control freaks wanting to dictate and control everything with a mass majority of slackers who just don't want to be adults. As long as big daddy gives them a free cell phone and some government assistance they are content. Not happy, but hey, they have a television to watch. Of course the country goes to shit but the control freaks don't care, they are are in power and living lavishly. If they need more money, they take the phones, assistance, and televisions away.

WACF
10-15-2012, 03:27 PM
You are exactly right Nitro...

We seem to be cultivating selective tolerance.
A big mistake I think.

jhale667
10-15-2012, 03:51 PM
Uh, the FLOTUS started an anti-obesity campaign, which was derided by Repubs and resulted in idiots like Caribou Barbie showing up at schools with sugar cookies for kids. "Here fat kid, eat some more junk!"

Nitro Express
10-15-2012, 04:03 PM
You are exactly right Nitro...

We seem to be cultivating selective tolerance.
A big mistake I think.

Why do some people hate organized religion? They don't want to be told what to do or guilt tripped about what they do. They want the freedom to live their life they way they want to. The funny thing is many of these people who hate organized religion seem ok to have politicians and government agencies do the same damn thing. Why the left lost me is they want to regulate and dictate every little thing you do. It's no different and even worse than the religious right. It's all control freaks and the excuse is always the same. We are going this for your own good.

How about some people in office who treat us like adults for a change? We don't need any fucking nanny's or baby sitters. Freedom is for adults and micromanaging is for little babies. The problem with the US today is too many people have not grown up. We need some adults around here.

I think we should have "IN GOD WE TRUST" removed from the money and replace that motto with "GROW UP!"

WACF
10-15-2012, 04:04 PM
Flotus?

edit:

Just figured it out.

Seshmeister
10-15-2012, 05:18 PM
Uh, the FLOTUS started an anti-obesity campaign, which was derided by Repubs and resulted in idiots like Caribou Barbie showing up at schools with sugar cookies for kids. "Here fat kid, eat some more junk!"

Only in America would someone saying 'hey the kids are getting fat maybe they should eat some healthier food from time to time' be a controversial viewpoint...:)

Nitro Express
10-15-2012, 05:26 PM
Only in America would someone saying 'hey the kids are getting fat maybe they should eat some healthier food from time to time' be a controversial viewpoint...:)

You always seem to be the big America expert. You might try actually living here for awhile before you make so many judgements. Your posts just sound like the typical anti-US drivel that pukes out of the UK these days.

fraroc
10-15-2012, 05:30 PM
Something tells me that the guy thought that the customer said something bad about him. I could of sworn he yelled "DID YOU CALL ME A BITCH?!?!"

Angel
10-15-2012, 10:01 PM
You always seem to be the big America expert. You might try actually living here for awhile before you make so many judgements. Your posts just sound like the typical anti-US drivel that pukes out of the UK these days.

The UK's just catching up to Canada. We've been doing it for years. ;)

Sesh...great news for Scotland today! About bloody time :D

Nickdfresh
10-15-2012, 10:36 PM
I had a nice, juicy BLT tonight. And no, it wasn't all bacon, succulent home grown tomatoes along with crispy toast, mayo and lettuce.

I had a weird dream last night that I was doing some concierge stuff for a wealthy client, and part of the payment was a gourmet cheeseburger complete with bacon, truffles, Dijon-mustard/mayo, and organic veggies and ketchup... :)

Nitro Express
10-15-2012, 10:43 PM
The UK's just catching up to Canada. We've been doing it for years. ;)

Sesh...great news for Scotland today! About bloody time :D

Let's put this into perspective shall we. I've never had a Canadian slag the US to my face. I'm sure there is talk of arrogance or a disagreement on this policy or that policy. The thing is when Shesh runs his trap he makes comments of "How are the colonies doing?" or shows a total disdain for any original founder of this country. Then he slags the US Constitution. This isn't pointing out some current problems. This is wiping his ass with the foundation of the country. In other words, Sesh thinks the world would be a better place if the Revolutionary War never happened and the United States never existed. Look at the guy's posts over time. He's not only critical of the US, he thinks it should have never existed.

Well I guess we could have stayed out of World War I and let the war go on longer and let the UK take more casualties and we could have stayed out of World War II. The UK would be Germany. And let's not forget the UK was the biggest recipient of Marshall Plan funds.

I don't mind someone criticizing the US but when someone spits on the foundation of it and acts like it's better that it never existed in the first place I have a problem with it. The thing is there are quite a few people here from other parts of the world who were liberated from a concentration camp or they escaped oppression and came here that would differ with ol' Sheshboy.

Nickdfresh
10-15-2012, 10:50 PM
You seem awfully butthurt over a pretty innocuous, true comment...

jhale667
10-16-2012, 12:29 AM
You seem awfully butthurt over a pretty innocuous, true comment...

No kidding...

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/jhale667/lightenupfrancis.jpg

ZahZoo
10-16-2012, 09:37 AM

The statement in and of itself is not controversial... the federal mandate on what kids are being fed in school lunch programs is the issue. The government ties this to education funding... but majority of the food funding comes from the parents paying for the meals. Then you compound the federal guidelines with the idiots, who could fuck up a peanut butter sandwich, preparing these meals and you wouldn't believe the crap they are serving.

Actually I think the new federal program is working... most of the new healthier food is ending up in the trash and kids are going hungry. But also leave it up to American ingenuity... You got kids smuggling chocolate syrup into schools and selling for $1.00 a squirt!!

The real problem isn't school lunches... it's the processed, convenience meals, soda and junk food lazy assed parents are feeding their kids and themselves that's driving the obesity issues.

BigBadBrian
10-16-2012, 09:50 AM

Exactly! Well said. :gulp:

BigBadBrian
10-16-2012, 09:52 AM

It was derided in a lot of circles, by both sides of the aisle, because in a lot of cases, food costs to school districts DOUBLED. How do you plan on paying for that?

BigBadBrian
10-16-2012, 09:55 AM
But also leave it up to American ingenuity... You got kids smuggling chocolate syrup into schools and selling for $1.00 a squirt!!

Long live Capitalism and the Free-Market Economy! :gulp:

jhale667
10-16-2012, 11:15 AM
It was derided in a lot of circles, by both sides of the aisle, because in a lot of cases, food costs to school districts DOUBLED. How do you plan on paying for that?

There's a reason why junk food is CHEAP, Brainiac.
So, that's your solution - let's just keep feeding them shit, causing them at best to become fat lops of shit, or worse massive EXPEN$IVE health problems later, because your cheap (when it comes to doing good) ass wants to pinch a few pennies now? You're pathetic.
Nice bullshit attempt, but for ONE example: imagining even a fraction of a percentage of the billions your dude wants to add to the defense budget that they're not even asking for would cover it. And that's just off the top of my head.

Nickdfresh
10-16-2012, 12:39 PM

Where exactly are you getting this information?

Nickdfresh
10-16-2012, 12:39 PM

Nickdfresh
10-16-2012, 12:42 PM
BTW, this video might be complete bullshit, it took place in Australia and no one is even sure the kid is a Muslim:

From the YouTube link:

Islamophobia for Dummies. Muslim KFC Halal Employee Screams Insults at Customer for Ordering Bacon ? No. The worker loses it for another reason. His reaction was in response to being offended by abusive customers who then try to record the employee getting abused some more. This is typical media hypocrisy and distorting reality to vilify Islam.
This video includes content from Stephen Colbert The Colbert Report (2010 Oct 11), and covers the KFC Australia Halal outlet incident, KFC employee suspended, don't record me, Bacon, ninemsn MSN New Zealand, Nation Fox News, ramio1983, Today Tonight, James Thomas, Bill Muehlenberg, Family Council of Victoria, Terry O'Gormon, Council of Civil Liberties, Radio broadcaster Howard Sattler, halal McDonald's , France Pig Head Hats, Israeli settler threatens British Film Crew, bragging about killing Jesus, Pam Geller, Campbell's halal soup, Kellogg's UK halal cereal, CNBC Erin Burnett, CAIR Amina Rubin, Cato Institute Sallie James

Kristy
10-16-2012, 12:49 PM
The incident happened years ago, in the Sydney suburb of Punchbowl, where I grew up.

I was about to say that is an old video.

Kristy
10-16-2012, 12:51 PM
Long live Capitalism and the Free-Market Economy! :gulp:

You still believe there is such a thing? In America? Now I know you are deluded.

Seshmeister
10-23-2012, 10:19 AM
The thing is when Shesh runs his trap he makes comments of "How are the colonies doing?" or shows a total disdain for any original founder of this country. Then he slags the US Constitution. This isn't pointing out some current problems. This is wiping his ass with the foundation of the country. In other words, Sesh thinks the world would be a better place if the Revolutionary War never happened and the United States never existed. Look at the guy's posts over time. He's not only critical of the US, he thinks it should have never existed.

Well I guess we could have stayed out of World War I and let the war go on longer and let the UK take more casualties and we could have stayed out of World War II. The UK would be Germany. And let's not forget the UK was the biggest recipient of Marshall Plan funds.

I don't mind someone criticizing the US but when someone spits on the foundation of it and acts like it's better that it never existed in the first place I have a problem with it. The thing is there are quite a few people here from other parts of the world who were liberated from a concentration camp or they escaped oppression and came here that would differ with ol' Sheshboy.

Some of this seems to show I can't be signposting my tongue in cheek stuff well enough for you.

That said I stand by pointing out that it's unhealthy for this semi religious worship of the American founding fathers. In the same post I will often point out that the British rulers at this point were total cunts too so it's not jingoism it's being real about history.

British kids are getting fatter all the time too, the only difference is that saying that something should be done in schools about that didn't seem to be a controversial point of view here.

motherchicken
10-23-2012, 03:09 PM
The statement in and of itself is not controversial... the federal mandate on what kids are being fed in school lunch programs is the issue. The government ties this to education funding... but majority of the food funding comes from the parents paying for the meals. Then you compound the federal guidelines with the idiots, who could fuck up a peanut butter sandwich, preparing these meals and you wouldn't believe the crap they are serving.

Actually I think the new federal program is working... most of the new healthier food is ending up in the trash and kids are going hungry. But also leave it up to American ingenuity... You got kids smuggling chocolate syrup into schools and selling for $1.00 a squirt!!

The real problem isn't school lunches... it's the processed, convenience meals, soda and junk food lazy assed parents are feeding their kids and themselves that's driving the obesity issues.
It isn't just the food. Kids don't play outside and burn up them calories like some of us did as kids. I didn't have a tv, video games or a computer when I was a kid. We built forts or climbed trees or just ran around in circles screaming like maniacs. I got my first tv when I was 15. It was a 13 inch black and white with rabbit ears. The only shows I watched were Saturday Night Live and The Midnight Special. Sometimes Don Kirshners Rock Concert. Watching cartoons while cranking the stereo and bonging out was fun sometimes. Especially when the characters were playing musical instruments.

motherchicken
10-23-2012, 03:23 PM
I went to Hong Kong in the early 80's in the Navy. A bunch of us took over this one bar but a couple younger dudes ended up around the corner drinking in a bar with a few loudmouth limeys talking shit. They found the main group and when they told us what happened a couple of guys went into the bar where the limeys were talking out there asses and started talking shit back. The limeys invited the outnumbered squids outside. They about shit themselves when they saw a couple hundred drunken squids waiting outside. We didn't thump them. We just talked shit to them like they did to them youngsters. If it had been older squids and the limeys ran their mouths it would have been on even if they had superior numbers. The only thing squids like better than fighting is whoring and drinking. I should have stayed in for twenty.

Va Beach VH Fan
10-23-2012, 03:26 PM
I went to Hong Kong in the early 80's in the Navy.

Pretty sure I've been in that one, or was it Burger King ??

motherchicken
10-23-2012, 03:48 PM
Pretty sure I've been in that one, or was it Burger King ??
After eating the food on the ship between ports the first thing we'd do is find an American food joint. Someone would be scanning the shore when we were at sea and anchor looking for American food. Some ports like Subic Bay and Pusan, South Korea they didn't have any american food close by so we'd eat the local food.