PDA

View Full Version : American Horror Story

Kristy
10-18-2012, 12:49 PM
Anyone here see Season 2 last night? If so, any friggin' good? I currently cannot watch this fine program due to my uber religious roommate who refuse to foot her part of the cable bill on such "Satanic filth."

ATTICA! ATTICA!

lesfunk
10-18-2012, 01:33 PM
I couldn't get through the whole episode. I found it kind of boring. But I did enjoy watching the singer from Maroon 5 get his arm torn off

FORD
10-22-2012, 05:33 PM
Might be jumping to conclusion after just one episode, but my first impression is that this ain't gonna measure up to last year.

And of any ONE person they had to bring back for the second season, why Jessica Lange, for fucks sake?

Never could stand her. Maybe it has something to do with the chain smoking in every fucking role she's ever played? :puke:

Kristy
10-23-2012, 11:08 AM
Might be jumping to conclusion after just one episode, but my first impression is that this ain't gonna measure up to last year.

And of any ONE person they had to bring back for the second season, why Jessica Lange, for fucks sake?

Never could stand her. Maybe it has something to do with the chain smoking in every fucking role she's ever played? :puke:

Not sure other than the producers of this show are way too cheap to hire proper actors who want decent pay when working with scripts that have been taken out of every bad b-movie horror flick since the mid-80's. Lange was an odd choice. I do like the over all plots of this show even if the writing is sometimes too weak to support them.