PDA

View Full Version : TV & Movie forum????

Hardrock69
10-19-2012, 02:12 AM
I mean hey, if it is too much hassle, no bother.

But we all talk so much about movies, actors, sometimes TV shows, etc.

Just wondered why not have a forum devoted at least to movies.
I mean, we all post videos from youtube to illustrate our stories, or to rock out or whatever......

But I am talking film....motion pictures.......

By the way....you can buy replica's of the Maltese Falcon here:

http://www.historycompany.com/productdetails.php?p=22

Or

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?50601-Maltese-Falcon-Replica

http://i50.tinypic.com/24pkl8n.jpg

Va Beach VH Fan
10-19-2012, 08:50 AM
HR, just my .02, but I don't think we want to dilute the forums too much....

Although now that I think about it, one of these days we should create a forum just for Wolf's wardrobe.... ;)

Angel
10-19-2012, 09:00 AM

Although now that I think about it, one of these days we should create a forum just for Wolf's wardrobe.... ;)

Won't that use up a lot of bandwi...oh, never mind. :D

envy_me
10-19-2012, 09:58 AM

A t-shirt needs a forum? :D

ThrillsNSpills
10-19-2012, 12:06 PM
Yes and yes.

After that we can change the name of the Front Line to It's Not Him, it's the other Guy.

C'mon, you love it!

Dan
10-20-2012, 01:28 AM
We Should,Just Keep It In,Max's Non VH/DLR Related Forum.Cos Jer Liked Alot Of Movie's And TV.RIP,Max.:(

POJO_Risin
10-21-2012, 04:43 PM
I don't think we want to dilute the forums too much....

hehehehehehe...

envy_me
10-21-2012, 04:50 PM
We Should,Just Keep It In,Max's Non VH/DLR Related Forum.Cos Jer Liked Alot Of Movie's And TV.RIP,Max.:(

Punctuation is a bitch...

Angel
10-22-2012, 03:10 PM
Punctuation is a bitch...

Not an appropriate time to be commenting on punctuation...

Dan
10-24-2012, 11:46 PM
I'm A fucking lazy bitch...

Thanks For Letting Us Know.:D

envy_me
10-25-2012, 02:06 AM
Thanks For Letting Us Know.:D

Look, you're already doing better. You're welcome!

Hardrock69
10-27-2012, 09:02 PM

:hee:

No worries. Like I said...just a thought.....

We can just keep posting on that subject in Non as usual....am going to post a review in the next few days of Cloud Atlas, as I want to see it Tuesday....

Little Texan
10-28-2012, 01:19 PM
How about just expanding the House of Music to include all forms of entertainment, including TV and Movies? Call it the House of Music and Movies or the House of Entertainment?

vandeleur
10-28-2012, 01:47 PM
what about sticky something in max's non vh forum ....

POJO_Risin
10-28-2012, 02:01 PM
You can never have too many sticky's...

envy_me
10-28-2012, 03:02 PM
Or just dissolving the sports forum and replacing in with tv-forum. Who cares about sports anyway...

Dave's Bitch
10-28-2012, 03:19 PM
Sports are shown on TV anyway :bigwink:

envy_me
10-28-2012, 03:47 PM
Sports are shown on TV anyway :bigwink:

Exactly. Just merge it all together.

Va Beach VH Fan
10-28-2012, 04:27 PM
Or just dissolving the sports forum and replacing in with tv-forum. Who cares about sports anyway...

The Sports Forum has the most popular thread in the Army's history, over double the posts of #2.....

Don't blame it on us because Sweden sucks in sports besides hockey players....

envy_me
10-28-2012, 04:31 PM
The Sports Forum has the most popular thread in the Army's history, over double the posts of #2.....

Don't blame it on us because Sweden sucks in sports besides hockey players....

I was joking. Irony of saying at a forum full of men "nobody cares about sports" is like saying "who cares about beer".

DONNIEP
10-28-2012, 04:47 PM
"who cares about beer".

Whoa - now you're just talking crazy :gulp:

clarathecarrot
10-28-2012, 06:52 PM
This place needs, desperately, a forum to discuss the need of a TV forum, first.

You morans don't know how it is done... first, you need a forum to discuss the need for the TV forum..jeez.

This thread is step 2 it should be, "in" the TV discussion forum ...cart before the horse once again.

I think every thread title needs its own forum you know threads like a TV discussion forum type threads... that after about 5 days disapear into the bowels of the non-interested anymore pages of -The RA- history.

I should have my own forum... I would then create a sub-forums about every fucking lame-brained idea you all can think of I will call them,.. THREADS!!!

So let it be written, so let it be DONE!!!!...( lightning crashes and shit follow)

clarathecarrot
10-28-2012, 07:05 PM
I don't know about you guys but I look forward to the day when I load The RA web page onto my computer screen and I realize that the, 35ft tall X 27 inches, screen I bought last year needs to be 47 ft tall to accomodate the updating of The RA web page .

Isn't TV and "The Shows" about a depleted refference laboratory experiment gone wrong the last 20 years or so..?

They degrade the signal then tell you you need high deff to get "The Good Signal" for a extra 30 dollars a month right..?

I am waiting for the HDDVDVHHDDTENEIGHTYPEEPEE for the extra 175$ a month cause the last Tampon commercial I saw was less than stellar in it's, bit rate.

The sky wasn't blue enough, in the last, beach sceen sunset summers eve douche, commercial.

twonabomber
10-28-2012, 07:37 PM
You morans don't know how it is done...

Please, genius, enlighten us.

Little Texan
10-28-2012, 07:46 PM
You morans don't know how it is done

So...thomecarrot is THIS guy.

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa420/raypensador/teabagger_moran.png

clarathecarrot
10-28-2012, 08:16 PM
I had to look up that spelling, just to see who would post that pick and pull the old enlighten us drool.

I had 5 $ on both of you to be posting about it.

You fucking morans.