PDA

View Full Version : I really wish that clown trump go somewhere!!

Carloscda
10-24-2012, 06:25 PM
Trump: ‘I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States’
By Dylan Stableford, Yahoo! News

Donald Trump, the real estate mogul, reality TV star and de facto leader of the "birther" movement, says he is planning a "big announcement" about President Barack Obama.

"I have something very, very big concerning the president of the United States," Trump told "Fox & Friends" on Monday during a phone interview. "I will be announcing it sometime probably Wednesday and it's going to be very big."

"Will it change the election?" co-host Gretchen Carlson asked Trump.

"Possibly," Trump replied. "It's very big—bigger than anybody would know."

Trump—who has been live-tweeting during the presidential debates—said he would likely make the announcement on "the Twitter."

And the news was...

Trump’s big announcement: a $5 million offer he says Obama can’t refuse
Trump claimed he will be "totally satisfied" if Obama releases the college and passport documents, although he added the vague stipulation that the records must be provided "to my satisfaction."
By Kristen A. Lee / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Wednesday, October 24, 2012, 1:05 PM

Donald Trump's "big announcement" about the presidential campaign turned out to be an offer he claims President Obama can't refuse.

The real estate mogul and reality show star has offered to write a $5 million check to the charity of Obama's choice if — and only if — the president releases all of his college and passport records.

"I have a deal for the president — a deal that I don't believe he can't refuse and I hope he doesn't," Trump said in a YouTube video released at noon on Wednesday.

"If Barack Obama opens up and gives his college records and applications and if he gives his passport applications and records, I will give to a charity of his choice… a check, immediately, for $5 million," said Trump, who was famously dubbed sideshow Don on the front page of the Daily News in April 2011.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...#ixzz2AFIq9irx

This dude needs to be committed somewhere because he's infatuated and obsessed about President Obama!!

FORD
10-24-2012, 06:28 PM
Now why hasn't he made the same offer for Mittens to release his tax records?

DONNIEP
10-24-2012, 06:35 PM
And this is news?

FORD
10-24-2012, 06:51 PM
And this is news?

Not really.... but FAUX gives him airtime because he's a rich right wing douche. And NBC gives him airtime because he hosts one of their TV shows.

And Comedy Central gives him airtime so Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert can laugh at his dumbassery.