PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin accuses Obama of shuckin and jiving.

motherchicken
10-27-2012, 09:23 PM
I saw that on the web the other day. How come you liberals who run this joint ain't ripping her ass for this?

FORD
10-27-2012, 09:28 PM
Wasn't worth commenting on. It's already established that lunatic bitch secessionist wackjob is a racist.

Nickdfresh
10-27-2012, 09:30 PM
What Ford said. I think she's too stupid to even realize that's sort of racist, and she's a pretty irrelevant aging MILF going sour--still gets way too much press...

Nitro Express
10-27-2012, 09:32 PM

motherchicken
10-27-2012, 09:38 PM
I guess it's a slow news day when anything she says is news. She's just another idiot that makes all conservatives look stupid.

jhale667
10-27-2012, 10:05 PM
I don't think she's clever enough to have intentionally sounded the dog whistle, but imagine she was prompted to. Fuck her with a rust hammer either way.

Nitro Express
10-27-2012, 10:16 PM
I don't think she's clever enough to have intentionally sounded the dog whistle, but imagine she was prompted to. Fuck her with a rust hammer either way.

Your biased opinion has fogged your goggles a bit. Think about it. Sarah is very clever and knows what she's doing. She's made $14 million. She's taken a failed presidential campaign and milked her 15 minutes of fame into a big fortune. She quit the governor's office because she could make more money as a television personality and Republican spokesperson. Her daughter has even made a lot of money.

No she's clever because a lot of people would have never made that kind of money being in the same position. Sarah is aggressive and money motivated. She likes attention and money and got her fix. Now if you say she's not fit for office because of her character I would totally agree with you there. It's all about Sarah.

Nitro Express
10-27-2012, 10:22 PM
I guess it's a slow news day when anything she says is news. She's just another idiot that makes all conservatives look stupid.

I think Democrats and Republicans are equally as stupid. You tell either group what they want to hear and they will support you no matter who you are or what your character is. What differs is the rhetoric. People are so emotionally invested in their cause and the egos are so big, it sets them up to be exploited. I don't even think Obama really is a liberal. He hangs with rich elitists and gives the banks everything they want. He's not hanging with the average person. He's hanging with celebrities, academics and industrialists. Obama is not liberal but exploits liberals. Sarah exploits conservatives. I wonder if Obama has made $14 million yet?

I'm just sitting back watching the whole country get played and kind of realizing nobody really is waking up to the scam. I don't think the American people are smart enough to take the country back from the banksters. They are so caught up in the partisan thing and slinging mud, they just don't see it. But maybe there is a glimmer of hope. Some did see Sarah Palin wasn't worth the effort to comment on. LOL!

motherchicken
10-28-2012, 02:27 AM
I'm just sitting back watching the whole country get played and kind of realizing nobody really is waking up to the scam. I don't think the American people are smart enough to take the country back from the banksters. They are so caught up in the partisan thing and slinging mud, they just don't see it. But maybe there is a glimmer of hope. Some did see Sarah Palin wasn't worth the effort to comment on. LOL!
I think there are plenty of us that realize the left/right, conservative/liberal, republican/democrat thing is a scam that is intended to keep the public fighting instead of banding together and demanding real representation from our elected officials. The two party bullshit story. However the point I was making about Sarah is her character in this ruse is an extremist buffoon. You're right. She couldn't be that stupid to get where she is. It's an act. Just like Santorum and his religious extremes. Politicians are like pro wrestlers. In front of the public they're enemies. In the back they're laughing at the idiots in the crowd who take them serious.

Nitro Express
10-28-2012, 02:42 AM
I think there are plenty of us that realize the left/right, conservative/liberal, republican/democrat thing is a scam that is intended to keep the public fighting instead of banding together and demanding real representation from our elected officials. The two party bullshit story. However the point I was making about Sarah is her character in this ruse is an extremist buffoon. You're right. She couldn't be that stupid to get where she is. It's an act. Just like Santorum and his religious extremes. Politicians are like pro wrestlers. In front of the public they're enemies. In the back they're laughing at the idiots in the crowd who take them serious.

It's going to run it's course. But people better grow up and start acting like adults on this because if they continue to act like spoiled children, a big spanking is around the corner and frankly, maybe it's deserved.

jhale667
10-28-2012, 06:01 AM
Think about it. Sarah is very clever and knows what she's doing. She's made $14 million.

So did Snooki. :(

Nitro Express
10-28-2012, 06:11 AM
The best slam on Sarah Palin came from the Silver Fox.

BigBadBrian
10-28-2012, 07:14 AM
Wasn't worth commenting on. It's already established that lunatic bitch secessionist wackjob is a racist.

Oy yeah, by whom? How?

BigBadBrian
10-28-2012, 07:20 AM
Are these in-bred morons racist also???

ZahZoo
10-28-2012, 12:19 PM
Your biased opinion has fogged your goggles a bit. Think about it. Sarah is very clever and knows what she's doing. She's made $14 million. She's taken a failed presidential campaign and milked her 15 minutes of fame into a big fortune. She quit the governor's office because she could make more money as a television personality and Republican spokesperson. Her daughter has even made a lot of money.

No she's clever because a lot of people would have never made that kind of money being in the same position. Sarah is aggressive and money motivated. She likes attention and money and got her fix. Now if you say she's not fit for office because of her character I would totally agree with you there. It's all about Sarah.

Nice to see someone who gets what's been played out... rather than hide from all the hate the children and misogynists have thrown her way... she turned it into a personal success. Frankly her character seems no less fitting to be a Washington politician... She's no more whacky than some of the nut-jobs holding office today.

The only difference is she's an attractive woman rather than some idiot ugly old man... Why does that strike so much fear and angst in so many people?

Nickdfresh
10-28-2012, 01:16 PM
Palin's not very clever, her handlers are. She's just a marketable product with legs--a conservative white woman's Oprah...

DavidLeeNatra
10-28-2012, 09:16 PM
I am also an in-bred moron racist!!!

yeah, we know...shut up...BillyBadJimbob

Nitro Express
10-28-2012, 10:03 PM
Nice to see someone who gets what's been played out... rather than hide from all the hate the children and misogynists have thrown her way... she turned it into a personal success. Frankly her character seems no less fitting to be a Washington politician... She's no more whacky than some of the nut-jobs holding office today.

The only difference is she's an attractive woman rather than some idiot ugly old man... Why does that strike so much fear and angst in so many people?

The only redeeming value of Sarah Palin is she does work hard to keep herself in good physical shape and looking good for her age. She really got the importance of niche marketing and striking the iron when it was hot. Maybe she's proof the old saying there is no such thing as bad publicity is true.

Sarah treated politics as just one part of a larger marketing niche which was to maximize the profit for Sarah Palin. An idiot would have missed this. She's not an idiot, she was just after her own agenda instead of bettering the country as a whole. Most people would have failed and went home and sucked their thumb. Sarah was aggressive and went for it and made a lot of money.

BITEYOASS
10-28-2012, 10:15 PM
I accuse Sarah Palin to be a dumb bitch in dire need of a good fuck. :banme:

Nitro Express
10-28-2012, 10:33 PM
I accuse Sarah Palin to be a dumb bitch in dire need of a good fuck. :banme:

I take it you are willing to supply that need.

knuckleboner
10-28-2012, 10:39 PM
I saw that on the web the other day. How come you liberals who run this joint ain't ripping her ass for this?

who?...

BITEYOASS
10-28-2012, 10:47 PM
I take it you are willing to supply that need.

Nah, I would let expert by the name of THEDOCTOR take on this monumental task. The alternate would be Nick Manning. LOL

Nitro Express
10-28-2012, 11:16 PM
Nah, I would let expert by the name of THEDOCTOR take on this monumental task. The alternate would be Nick Manning. LOL

Ok. Very interesting. Stay thirsty my friend!

Nitro Express
10-28-2012, 11:20 PM
Sarah gets called out. Notice how her security people keep trying to block the camera.

Kristy
10-29-2012, 09:38 AM

I'm not too sure about her attractiveness although she has aged well for her uh, age. As for the fear and angst it could due to more and more women are running the store these days. More women are coming out of grad school than ever before, more are holding top executive positions like CEO"s and less are falling under that whole female Donna Reed archetype and have the desire to have children since more employment opportunities are out there for women like there never has been before.

Nickdfresh
10-29-2012, 10:18 AM

I'm not too sure about her attractiveness although she has aged well for her uh, age. As for the fear and angst it could due to more and more women are running the store these days. More women are coming out of grad school than ever before, more are holding top executive positions like CEO"s and less are falling under that whole female Donna Reed archetype and have the desire to have children since more employment opportunities are out there for women like there never has been before.

Why the fear and angst? Because she made it a lot farther than any idiot old man would have; she made it a lot closer to the button. By all accounts she's a moronic, self-nullifying buffoon that thought that Africa was a country and had almost zero intellectual curiosity that most people who aspire to political office have. She's the product of the modern media and the ultimate expression of 'style-over-substance.' And ugly old man as dumb as she is never would have been picked by McCain, if he managed to be elected to higher office at all.

Palin is in many respects the penultimate politician that became one because she couldn't really do anything else and can insulate herself from day-to-day scrutiny as to what a complete dolt she was, because she never had to answer to anyone but the undereducated population of Alaska--many of whom live off the federal dole. Her educational background, last time I checked, consisted of bumming around from B-level television journalist program to program and she never had much of a career other than politics. I don't really think much more than Paul Ryan actually. Another tool that never had much of a career in anything prior to politics and hates big government sooooo much! (that he becomes a professional, highly paid politician with expensive gov't pension and benefits, the kind the middle class can no longer get.) That phoney can shove his cum-stained copy of Atlas Shrugged right up is aerobaticized asshole!....

ZahZoo
10-29-2012, 10:33 AM
I guess trending in gender equality does scare the hell out of some... but it's a trend that's been going for some time.

The issue I see in a lot of discussion surrounding Palin and it's not just here, is the under-lying references to sex and the female gender discrimination rather than discussing the issue that was presented. I honestly believe a lot of folks don't even recognize what they are projecting with these comments and what they are saying about themselves and rather insulting attitudes towards women in general.

For example... just in this thread.

"lunatic bitch secessionist wackjob"
"irrelevant aging MILF going sour"
"Fuck her with a rust hammer either way"
"She's just another idiot"
" She's just a marketable product with legs"
"dumb bitch in dire need of a good fuck"

What was the original subject matter..? Palin mentioning the President is dodging addressing issues and allegedly used the term "Shucking and jiving". Of which, the original poster had neither a linked actual news report nor video of such statement having been said by Palin... "Saw it on the web..". But then the response was the same... she's just a dumb bitch who needs to be fucked...

I can understand that use of that racial term could be something to debate... but instead you have several males expressing something their own mom's would slap them silly for saying publicly.

ELVIS
10-29-2012, 10:33 AM
By all accounts she's a moronic, self-nullifying buffoon that thought that Africa was a country and had almost zero intellectual curiosity that most people who aspire to political office have. She's the product of the modern media and the ultimate expression of 'style-over-substance.' Palin is in many respects the penultimate politician that became one because she couldn't really do anything else and can insulate herself from day-to-day scrutiny as to what a complete dolt she was, because she never had to answer to anyone but the undereducated population of Alaska--many of whom live off the federal dole. Her educational background, last time I checked, consisted of bumming around from B-level television journalist program to program and she never had much of a career other than politics.

Man, you sound so fucking jealous of someone (especially a hot female) who has achieved considerably more than yourself...

I'm not big Palin fan, but I admire her work ethic, her ability to take good care of herself and her attitude...

:elvis:

ELVIS
10-29-2012, 10:38 AM

Thankya Verymuch !!©

The liberal mind and heart are such a caring pair...

Nickdfresh
10-29-2012, 10:39 AM
Man, you sound so fucking jealous of someone (especially a hot female) who has achieved considerably more than yourself...

Like Hitler?

I'm not big Palin fan, but I admire her work ethic, her ability to take good care of herself and her attitude...

Great. The she should manage a bowling alley or something, and not be held up in higher office. BTW, what evidence do you have of her "work ethic," because her work didn't involve things like reading news or studies in college...

Nickdfresh
10-29-2012, 10:42 AM
I guess trending in gender equality does scare the hell out of some... but it's a trend that's been going for some time.

The issue I see in a lot of discussion surrounding Palin and it's not just here, is the under-lying references to sex and the female gender discrimination rather than discussing the issue that was presented. I honestly believe a lot of folks don't even recognize what they are projecting with these comments and what they are saying about themselves and rather insulting attitudes towards women in general.

What was the original subject matter..? Palin mentioning the President is dodging addressing issues and allegedly used the term "Shucking and jiving". Of which, the original poster had neither a linked actual news report nor video of such statement having been said by Palin... "Saw it on the web..". But then the response was the same... she's just a dumb bitch who needs to be fucked...

I can understand that use of that racial term could be something to debate... but instead you have several males expressing something their own mom's would slap them silly for saying publicly.

Oh really Zah? You're right, just because she's a woman, she should treat her like all the other politicians we're so respectful of. I mean, there's nothing sexist about being patronizing wearing kit-gloves while walking on eggshells because she has a vagina...
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_uxf6GTD5FeI/TQ61G5j_fMI/AAAAAAAABAM/3QhQs0WwDzY/s1600/-i-m-just-a-girl-in-the-world.jpg

Kristy
10-29-2012, 11:01 AM
Because she made it a lot farther than any idiot old man would have;.. Her educational background, last time I checked, consisted of bumming around from B-level television journalist program to program and she never had much of a career other than politics. I don't really think much more than Paul Ryan actually. Another tool that never had much of a career in anything prior to politics and hates big government sooooo much! (that he becomes a professional, highly paid politician with expensive gov't pension and benefits, the kind the middle class can no longer get.) That phoney can shove his cum-stained copy of Atlas Shrugged right up is aerobaticized asshole!....

Granted, Palin is not a well-educated woman. You said it yourself, she was more of a handpicked tool to serve as fodder for (mainly) every Rethuglican female giving off the illusion that women in the GOP had a voice where for many years they did not. She was, if anything, a marketing ploy for the female vote that obviously failed because she did not know when or how to shut her festering gob when she really needed to. I guess the fear and angst is how can a douchebag like Plain become one of the most powerful women in the world without any much in the way of meeting the criteria required to do such a job.

Palin reminded me of when I was in college at CU and all these snooty, rich sorority girls would parade themselves in their Greek lettering system sewed to their asses. Most were claiming they were majoring in law and wanted to be judges by the time they were in their late 20's. Problem was, none of them had a GPA higher than 2.0 and knew nothing of the culture they lived in besides their fashion, make-up, car and how well they could suck frat dick. Palin was the grown up sorority girl (so to say) who knew (knows) of no other culture.

What I'm getting at is if Plain was good at anything it was reaching out to women like herself who, under these latest polls tell us that most women vote Democrat and the Rethug female base felt left out of the political loop. They wanted someone with a stone face who was "tough", dressed in second hand Ann Taylor, could play the role of "bitch" when needed to and made a good Stepford wife which many sorority girls become. It was no surprise to me that Palin never read the New Yorker (like that's culture), or could never recite a character in a Paganini operetta; she was instead McCain's living wet dream for every horny Rethug male over the age of 35.

As for Ryan. He's a cold, nonfactual pseudo-intellectual bullshitter (like me) but unlike Palin knows when to shut his mouth when his bosses tell him to. He's really not an attractive man for the female Rethug vote but he really doesn't need to be. He comes off as the stereotypical soccer dad who is successful, doesn't drink, and drives a Lexus to the office each day and would never, ever consider to fuck his fuck-ugly wife anal. Trust me, women tend gravitate to men like that. And the GOP is baking on that for the female vote. I mean, who give a shit about abortion when you can afford to dress your wife in clothes from Chico's?

The fear and angst is when so many people out there whether the be male or female. Rethug or not have more in the way of culture and education then these two and yet cannot under why they are in the positions they are.

Kristy
10-29-2012, 11:25 AM

But you see, every women in a position of power is subject to that. Whether it be misogyny, jealousy, or even hatred because a woman makes more money than a man these days, sexual innuendos will always be the one constant women have to endure. My problem with Palin is that if you're second in command to be the most powerful leader in the world, I need something more than "I can see Russia from my doorstep! Golly!"

I'm not saying she needs to recognize and comment on say, a Claude Monet painting but at least she has a vague idea who Claude Monet is (or was), that she can sit down with other world leaders in a time of crisis and and quote more than "you betcha" if the US had to seriously deal with, say, Iran.

I have nothing against Palin other than she made no effort to try to understand the culture of the world she lives in and opted for bitchiness to make up for her shortcomings. And maybe in the male dominated world that makes her a dumbass subject to all sorts of ridicule - some deserved, most of it not. She seems to have done a good job as being a mother and wife rather than a governor but even that is a stereotype. In the end, she was an embarrassment for most women out there who have worked twice as hard to have much as a success as man. Now I'm no feminist because feminism today has really lost its aim and just serves to give obese women a reason to be obese but that is another story but many successful women just don't know what to make of her. I certainly don't.

ZahZoo
10-29-2012, 11:33 AM

Oh really Zah? You're right, just because she's a woman, she should treat her like all the other politicians we're so respectful of. I mean, there's nothing sexist about being patronizing wearing kit-gloves while walking on eggshells because she has a vagina...

I didn't say one can't be critical of a politician's view on any given subject because that politician is female. There are a great many things Palin has said I don't agree with or consider all that smart.

My point is... why go so far to degrade the person due to her gender and looks? Basically demoralize her as a woman who just should be shuffled back to the bedroom for a good fucking.

FORD
10-29-2012, 11:47 AM
Nothing gender biased in what I said at all. Todd Palin is ALSO a lunatic bitch secessionist wackjob.

ELVIS
10-29-2012, 12:06 PM
You libs have a label for everything...

FORD
10-29-2012, 12:09 PM
"Lunatic bitch secessionist wackjob" is a label now?

Von Halen
10-29-2012, 01:33 PM
I'd fuck her.

Von Halen
10-29-2012, 01:35 PM

The MFC (motherfuckingchicken) has spoken. I happen to agree with it.

FORD
10-29-2012, 01:40 PM
The MFC (motherfuckingchicken) has spoken. I happen to agree with it.

You know he fucks socks, right? :sockfucker:

Von Halen
10-29-2012, 03:07 PM
You know he fucks socks, right? :sockfucker:

Uh, no. I did not know that.

Tube socks, or those little no show kind?

FORD
10-29-2012, 03:46 PM
Damned if I know. Really haven't wasted a lot of time speculating on that question :biggrin:

Though I've heard that once you go argyle, you never go back.

motherchicken
10-29-2012, 05:46 PM
Damned if I know. Really haven't wasted a lot of time speculating on that question :biggrin:

Though I've heard that once you go argyle, you never go back.
That's about a lie. This guy must have made a thousand posts by now talking about sockfucking. I put a tube sock on my pecker when I rub one out. Just like the dude on American Pie. I jokingly said I do it so I don't have to touch my own pecker because it would make me a homo years ago and Ford hasn't gotten over it yet. If you think I'm kidding enter sockfucker in the search box. He talks about fucking socks almost as much as the BCE.

motherchicken
10-29-2012, 06:00 PM
I didn't say one can't be critical of a politician's view on any given subject because that politician is female. There are a great many things Palin has said I don't agree with or consider all that smart.

My point is... why go so far to degrade the person due to her gender and looks? Basically demoralize her as a woman who just should be shuffled back to the bedroom for a good fucking.
You quoted me here and in another post. You made a remark about me not providing a link or posting the article. I could have posted a link but there wasn't much more to the story. And as far as posting the article, I didn't and I don't because I'm just not that much of a computer user. I type with one finger. I wasn't trying to bag on Palin initialy . I just know how these guys love to rip anything stupid a republican says. However I stand by my assertion she's playing a role and that role is airhead female republican.

FORD
10-29-2012, 06:04 PM
That's about a lie. This guy must have made a thousand posts by now talking about sockfucking. I put a tube sock on my pecker when I rub one out. Just like the dude on American Pie. I jokingly said I do it so I don't have to touch my own pecker because it would make me a homo years ago and Ford hasn't gotten over it yet. If you think I'm kidding enter sockfucker in the search box. He talks about fucking socks almost as much as the BCE.

Didn't you use "sockfucker" as one of your aliases, sockfucker?

Nobody would call you a sockfucker if you hadn't bragged about FUCKING SOCKS :sockfucker:

FORD
10-29-2012, 06:06 PM
However I stand by my assertion she's playing a role and that role is airhead female republican.

That's not role playing. She IS an airhead, a female, and presumably a Republican, although her previous political affiliation was the radical extremist secessionist "Alaskan Independence Party".

motherchicken
10-29-2012, 06:19 PM
Didn't you use "sockfucker" as one of your aliases, sockfucker?

Nobody would call you a sockfucker if you hadn't bragged about FUCKING SOCKS :sockfucker:
Is there a "sockfucker" registered as a member here? No. I posted as "socklover" a couple times as a joke but some people here have no sense of humor. I joked one time about using a sock to masturbate and you along with a couple others ran with it. It doesn't bother me at all. I do put a sock on my cock when I decide to rub one out. I got one woman in my life and I'm faithful to her. But once in awhile I fantasize about younger ladies. I'm sure I'm not the only dude who does that.

motherchicken
10-29-2012, 06:25 PM
That's not role playing. She IS an airhead, a female, and presumably a Republican, although her previous political affiliation was the radical extremist secessionist "Alaskan Independence Party".
I used to think you were pretty smart even though you're a smartass. But the more I learn about politics I see that you and millions of others have been duped into thinking there are two political parties. And the one you back is right about everything. But you're wrong. There's one party and some entity like the BCE or Tri lateral commision run it. They're pitting me against you when it should be us against them.

knuckleboner
10-29-2012, 07:24 PM

work ethic?! are we talking about the same governor who quit before her 1st term was over?

Guitar Shark
10-29-2012, 07:31 PM
She certainly works hard at self-promotion, you have to admit.

knuckleboner
10-29-2012, 08:31 PM
She certainly works hard at self-promotion, you have to admit.

past tense, maybe. but her 15 minutes are fast approaching. she was a virtual non-factor in the primary. not good marketing. unless you're eddie van halen...

LoungeMachine
10-29-2012, 08:47 PM
work ethic?! are we talking about the same governor who quit before her 1st term was over?

And attended 5 colleges without graduating......

:gulp:

LoungeMachine
10-29-2012, 08:48 PM
They're pitting me against you when it should be us against them.

It will always be us against you.....

And you're an idiot, FORD and the rest of us "Libs" have railed time and time again against the Dem Party..... put the sock down and read for once.

motherchicken
10-30-2012, 05:39 AM
It will always be us against you.....

And you're an idiot, FORD and the rest of us "Libs" have railed time and time again against the Dem Party..... put the sock down and read for once.I know. You're the leader of the clique. And the clique doesn't like me. Boo Hoo.
You bitch about the dems once in awhile but not nearly as much as you bitch about "repukes". You should change the wording underneath here to say "Now kissing LoungeMachines ass: Ford (today, tommorow, and every day ending in day)".

ZahZoo
10-30-2012, 09:37 AM
not good marketing. unless you're eddie van halen...

Given we've got Diamond Dave back, a kickass album, partial world tour... Maybe some of us are drawn to this marketing approach..?

MUSICMANN
11-01-2012, 05:01 PM
Talk about shuckin and jiving.

FORD
11-01-2012, 06:30 PM
Talk about racist horseshit editing.