PDA

View Full Version : IP's are not safe at VHF

Fabulous Shadow
06-22-2004, 01:05 PM
I have had serious issues over at VHF and I had to think long and hard before posting this but I feel people have a right to know.

You all remember the situation when a mod over there gave out a IP addy and password, that person is still a mod. Well I recenly had my IP spoofed by another VHF mod simply because he wanted to start shit with me. I'm not going to go into all the details but I think that people should know that your information is NOT kept privy over there. Brett knows his mods do not respect our information and he does nothing about it.

IP spoofing is a form of identity theft and is punishable by inprisonment and is completly traceable.

seenbad
06-22-2004, 02:35 PM
Bullshit. Your full of bullshit. Information is non accessable and NOT privy over there. Passwords are not viewable even by the webmaster, let alone mods. IP information is viewable, as it is at any bb on the net. Who cares?

Your crusade is beyond lame now and your becomming nothing but a simple gossip mongerer.

How do you "spoof" an ip anyways, smarty? What are you even rambling about?

Fabulous Shadow
06-22-2004, 02:45 PM
IPs are not accessable... I recall YOU giving one out...and a password to boot....

I'm not getting into a debate with you, It's a fact, I have proof and people should know.

Here is some info I got when I was looking into Lady BULLshit

What is IP Spoofing?
IP Spoofing is a commonly used tool by hackers to cover their own tracks. When an IP address is “spoofed”, a hacker has successfully masked themselves as somebody else.

Why should I care?
You should care because eventually IP spoofing leads to many terrible things. After a hacker masks themselves they can hack into credit card databases. government databases, online stores and many other places. The problem with this is that all of the locations above store very sensitive information i.e. social security numbers, credit card numbers and personal information. This can result in a small annoyance such as e-mail SPAM, or as serious an issue as stolen credit card information or even identity theft.

seenbad
06-22-2004, 03:17 PM
Bullshit again. I never gave out anybody's password or IP. Tell me who it was. Where do you get this shit? You have no clue what you're talking about. You have shit for "proof" and that's what people should know.

I still don't see your point with this stupid spoofing shit. Like anybody is doing that? You take the cake. Nobody is spoofing you. lol. I'd never even heard of such a thing before and none of us are smart enough to do anything like that anyways, even IF we wanted to. Who would want to get in to that kind of shit? It's a van halen fan forum. This is not the kind of thing that interests anybody that I know of there. Your grandstanding, again. It's dishonest, far fetched, misleading and flat out gossip mongering what your doing and all because your feelings are hurt from being banned (you did NOT quit) and I had to say something.

Real good job of "dropping it" youre doing here Lisa. Nice work.

Fabulous Shadow
06-22-2004, 03:47 PM
hahaha! Anyone can read the thread seenbad and see that I guit. Who cares about that anyway... I like it here much better anyway.
The people here are not phoney and are not phony ass lickers like over there!

The person who spoofed me and created Lady Blue then attaked me for it at another site brought ALL of this on, NOT me. THAT is why this didn't end when I quit/was banned from VHF PERIOD! YOU guys at VHF NEVER accept any responsibility for nothing! Besides that, is the treatment I got from OLO at DDLR common protocol for banned users who create aliases? I seem to remember being told by Brett in a pm that he would not stop me from creating a new user name and re-registering. However, that is not the case. When I left, I left for good, with disgust, loathing and seething anger. I asked to be banned and made that last post full well EXPECTING to be banned. Lady BULLSHIT was spoofed to appear to be me in order for you guys to attack me. If you all really thought it was me... Why didnt you post your attack in a thread at your own site that she posted in? Why did you take your attack to another board? Because you knew it wasnt me, you knew I wasnt looking there and you knew I wouldnt see it because my fucking IP was banned there, so you guys brought it to ME. It was a set up and I have proof. BTW seen... I date a ex mod there so I happen to KNOW that mods can see IPS OK so dont try lying to me about webmasters... You guys are fucking pathetic! I'm not lying, you KNOW i'm not lying so for once why don't you just back the FUCK off and accept the TRUTH. hahaha This used to be so fun didn't it. Well guess what? I'm not having fun anymore! IP spoofing.. Slander... Harrasment...

I found this interesting....

To: fab316@earthlink.net
Subject: So how come OLO has your tit pics?
Date: Jun 15, 2004 8:12 PM

Are these tit pics of you with this sweater over your head really you?

I thought you said you really were FAT.

-Gar

Funny, I never took any pictures like that...

And you accuse ME of not letting it go...

seenbad
06-22-2004, 04:21 PM
Ok, dingbat, I am not lying about anything. It's obvious you are. I told you to tell me where I gave out a password or ip address. Where is this "proof". There is none, that was a lie. It sets the tone for all other statements you might make.

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow

Lady BULLSHIT was spoofed to appear to be me in order for you guys to attack me. If you all really thought it was me...

This lady blue thing is no spoof or whatever, but it's absolutely FASCINATING what you have been able to conjure up in your imagination over it. You should write fiction. Oh, well, I guess you do.

Why didnt you post your attack in a thread at your own site that she posted in? Why did you take your attack to another board? Because you knew it wasnt me, you knew I wasnt looking there and you knew I wouldnt see it because my fucking IP was banned there, so you guys brought it to ME. It was a set up and I have proof.

First of all, whats with all this "you" shit? I never said a word to you at Vons site. Not one. You're talking about Olo I gather and neither I or anybody else had anything to do with him conversing with you over there. You have proof of NOTHING, because you can't PROVE an imaginary concoction like what you are making up. What kind of make believe proof could you possibly have? I'll tell ya, this one is a doozy. Fascinating.

BTW seen... I date a ex mod there so I happen to KNOW that mods can see IPS OK so dont try lying to me about webmasters... You guys are fucking pathetic! I'm not lying, you KNOW i'm not lying so for once why don't you just back the FUCK off and accept the TRUTH.

Your WORK ip was banned, nowhere else. I know people can see ip's there. I never said anything contrary. Try fucking READING my posts sometime. Again, I'm not lying. I don't fucking care who you date or don't date, you obviously can't read or even follow logic. This is like talking to fucking Daffy Duck.

I found this interesting....

To: fab316@earthlink.net
Subject: So how come OLO has your tit pics?
Date: Jun 15, 2004 8:12 PM

Are these tit pics of you with this sweater over your head really you?

I thought you said you really were FAT.

-Gar

Funny, I never took any pictures like that...

And you accuse ME of not letting it go... [/B]

What the hell is that? Was that supposed to make some sort of sense to me somehow? Again, I have no idea what the hell your going on about. And yes, I accuse YOU of not letting go. You don't seem to understand or SEE that I've moved past this. Outside of this thread and one response to pm with you recently, I havent' even put a word out to you in months. A good number of your posts are about me, brett, or somebody you have a grudge with. You don't see me doing that to you, and believe me sister, I could go for DAYS on ya, but I don't because we made a deal months ago to let it go.

I won't be responding to your cuckoo post here anymore, as I don't want to get in to it with you again AS WE BOTH AGREED WOULD BE BEST and I'm holding my end of the deal even though you continue to blow yours, but I did feel the need to put to rest the absolute BULLSHIT that the forums aren't private and protected. Go ahead and conjure up whatever kind of games you continue to enjoy playing, I don't care I guess, but that part is just crap.

Fabulous Shadow
06-22-2004, 04:39 PM
This thread was not about YOU seen. I did not post it directly at you YOU. If you take my posts that are directed towards the board you moderate at personally well then I am sorry but since I left there I have been having ongoing issues that are not due to actions on my part.

I am not Lady Blue, she is a VHF mod... (Harrasment)

My IP was spoofed to make her IP match mine and I have proof of that and know who it is, it is a VHF mod (Identity Theft)

Nude pictures are being circulated around the VH community that are NOT me but people are being told they are me, again, a VHF mod (Slander)

I'm not going to argue the facts with you seenbad, you will never see it for what it is and I'm quite sure nobody here really cares about any of this anyway; However, I think they may care about their security. Which leads me to why I made this post.

Other people here have issues with people at VHF, My IP was spoofed by a VHF mod and it can happen to them too... Once your IP is spoofed they can get into your pc and all of your personal information.

seenbad
06-22-2004, 04:57 PM
Everything you just pointed at being some mystery vhf mod are totally wrong and your proof is nothing but hot air because it isn't true. you can't have any proof because this is all untrue and made up by you in an effort to poo poo vhlinks. It's wrong, it's obvious, and that's all I have to say about that because you won't address anything else I quoted you on specifically.

Fabulous Shadow
06-22-2004, 05:13 PM
Poo Poo??? Ummkayyyy??? I'm not going to get into picking everything apart seen...I read your replay but I wasn't compelled to disect it.

I have proof but I'm not going to put it out HERE for obvious reasons. I think you know what those reasons are. It will come out eventually. I have no need to debate this with you. You can say ANYTHING you want about me. I will be the first one to say it isn't YOU so why are you so worried seen? And just when I was starting to think you were the SMART one...

pete
06-22-2004, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by seenbad
none of us are smart enough to do anything like that anyways, even IF we wanted to.

LOL

Spoofing is also good for personal security.

Not spoofing any certain person but, not revealing your true ip.

Companies do it.

Sweet Irony
06-22-2004, 05:56 PM
This seems like PM material here------right/wrong, good/bad, black/white, odd/even....

We dont want to talk about Links anyway, right?!