PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I never left.

philouze
10-30-2012, 02:22 PM
Rotharmy member since 2004, VH fan since 1981 (yeah, I was three).
Gotta tell you that I've always enjoyed being part of the "army", lots of laughs, thank you guys & girls.
I have spoken, now I'm gonna wipe my ass, it's bleeding again.

Sarge's Little Helper
10-30-2012, 02:22 PM
Hi philouze and welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! We are a website created by fans of David Lee Roth for fans of David Lee Roth. IT’S THAT DAMN SIMPLE. The next beer is on us!

Diamondjimi
10-30-2012, 02:58 PM
How can you be welcomed back if you've never left?
Jus' sayin... ;)

Zing!
10-30-2012, 03:08 PM
Welcome (back?) good luck with your ass.

philouze
10-30-2012, 03:11 PM
How can you be welcomed back if you've never left?
Jus' sayin... ;)

I didn't specially want to be welcomed back.. I wanted you to know that I've always been there and stuck to you pals. Jus' sayin... ;)

philouze
10-30-2012, 03:12 PM
Welcome (back?) good luck with your ass.

It's been bleeding for weeks... Too much booze, I guess. Somebody get me a..

envy_me
10-30-2012, 03:24 PM
Rotharmy member since 2004, VH fan since 1981 (yeah, I was three).
Gotta tell you that I've always enjoyed being part of the "army", lots of laughs, thank you guys & girls.
I have spoken, now I'm gonna wipe my ass, it's bleeding again.

Have you been to the doctor with that?

I have an ulcer in my stomach. It comes and goes. For long periods of time I can't drink any alcohol. I have never had any kind of bleeding. When it's at its worst the only thing I can eat without vomiting is milkshake. And not the tasty heavy kind, but the ones from McDonalds that is basically just frozen milk.

philouze
10-30-2012, 03:26 PM
I'm allergic with milk (is that a good sentence ?)..
But you know, Envy, I don't want my ass to be touched by some stranger.. Even if he (she) is a doctor...

TOTAL RECTAL !!

envy_me
10-30-2012, 03:34 PM
I'm allergic with milk (is that a good sentence ?)..
But you know, Envy, I don't want my ass to be touched by some stranger.. Even if he (she) is a doctor...

TOTAL RECTAL !!

Try and ask for a female doctor, maybe it won't feel as strange then.
When I go to the gynecologist I always ask for a male. It just feels more natural to have a man down there. They are usually very flexible when it comes to gender of the doctor.

Are you taking any meds for that? Have you at least stopped drinking?

philouze
10-30-2012, 03:41 PM
Hey, where's Doctor Ruth ??? Now she could put a finger down there, I wouldn't mind... Or maybe would YOU do it ?? ;)
Sorry 'bout that, I'm not a fan of that kind of jokes but I had to do it...
Now there's a proof that I didn't stop drinking.. LMFAO

envy_me
10-30-2012, 03:44 PM
Hey, where's Doctor Ruth ??? Now she could put a finger down there, I wouldn't mind... Or maybe would YOU do it ?? ;)
Sorry 'bout that, I'm not a fan of that kind of jokes but I had to do it...
Now there's a proof that I didn't stop drinking.. LMFAO

Lol, at first I thought it said Dr Roth :D Would you mind him :D
You HAVE to stop drinking! Seriously!

philouze
10-30-2012, 03:49 PM
Lol, at first I thought it said Dr Roth :D Would you mind him :D
You HAVE to stop drinking! Seriously!

The only two guys I would allow touching my ass are DLR and Prince. So no, I wouldn't mind.
I'm trying to stop drinking. Makes me fat, I don't like that. As Mutt Lange said to Def Leppard on day (true story): "You gotta to appeal to the chicks, men"

envy_me
10-30-2012, 03:58 PM
The only two guys I would allow touching my ass are DLR and Prince. So no, I wouldn't mind.
I'm trying to stop drinking. Makes me fat, I don't like that. As Mutt Lange said to Def Leppard on day (true story): "You gotta to appeal to the chicks, men"

Haha, why Prince?

If you can't stop drinking, try and eat a lot of yoghurt. There are those without lactose. Yoghurt is good for stomach. Have you changed anything at all in your diet?

philouze
10-30-2012, 04:12 PM
Yeah, I don't eat bread with pastas anymore... ;)

I'll try what you said..

Oh, and why Prince ??
'Cause the motherfucker's sexy to me !!! Yeah, I'm a boy (but my mom won't admit it), but what the fuck ?

envy_me
10-30-2012, 05:39 PM
Try not to eat meat. If you're gona eat fish, eat cooked. Also just cooked vegetables. Nothing fried or spicy.

ELVIS
10-30-2012, 05:44 PM
What's wrong with spicy ??

envy_me
10-30-2012, 05:56 PM
What's wrong with spicy ??

It makes things worse if you have stomach problems. Especially if there is bleeding, bleeding means that there is a sore somewhere. Try and pour spices on a bleeding sore.

Mild food is better.

ELVIS
10-30-2012, 06:22 PM
Nah, spicy foods are good for the digestive system...

Do you have stomach problems ??

envy_me
10-30-2012, 06:28 PM
Nah, spicy foods are good for the digestive system...

Do you have stomach problems ??

Yeah, a healthy digestive system. Not if you have any problems.

I have an ulcer that comes and goes. No big deal, I just have to avoid certain foods when it flames up. I have never bled or anything. Just vomited sometimes. But philouze is actually bleeding.

ELVIS
10-30-2012, 06:33 PM
Well...

He needs a bland diet, lots of water and milk, eggs and some easily digestible animal protein...

Zero fried food...

Zero soft drinks and orange juice...

And zero medication for stomach problems...

:elvis:

envy_me
10-30-2012, 06:38 PM
I would't eat eggs or any other heavy food if I was him.

Cook some broccoli or spinach, season with some olive oil and eat JUST that. Cooked greens.
And you HAVE to stop drinking.

ELVIS
10-30-2012, 06:42 PM
Eggs are not a heavy food !!

Eggs are the protein that all other foods are measured against...

Slow cooked eggs in real butter are good for stomach healing...

envy_me
10-30-2012, 06:44 PM
Haha, everybody here has their own theories :D

Btw, while I'm at it playing online doctor, I am gonna guess that the diagnoses is hemorrhoids. If it was something more serious coming from the stomach, you would have bled to death by now. Considering how long you have had this problem.

envy_me
10-30-2012, 06:47 PM
Eggs are not a heavy food !!

Eggs are the protein that all other foods are measured against...

Slow cooked eggs in real butter are good for stomach healing...

Ok, i was just thinking that protein is hard to digest. I would go for fiber and olive oil.

ELVIS
10-30-2012, 06:52 PM
No way !!

Fiber is hard to digest as is any oil, also oil inhibits the absorption of nutrients...

There's no reason to ingest oils...

envy_me
10-30-2012, 06:58 PM
No way !!

Fiber is hard to digest as is any oil, also oil inhibits the absorption of nutrients...

There's no reason to ingest oils...

Fiber helps the stomach to work.
Eggs feel so massive. I'd go as far as to exclude some heavy vegetables for example beans.

You are right about the oil, though. If my diagnose is right, he shouldn't eat fat at all.

ELVIS
10-30-2012, 07:10 PM
Fiber-rich carbs as well as fiber-rich greens such as brocolli cannot be digested...

By its definition, dietary fiber refers to the component in foods that cannot be digested...

Easily digestible foods are:

Bread, Rice, Cooked Vegetables, Soup, Porridge, Apricots, Banana, Mashed Potato, Eggs, Honeydew Melon, Peaches, Watermelon, Alfalfa Sprouts, Mushrooms, Squash, Zucchini, and Carrots...

philouze
10-31-2012, 03:34 AM
Fuck me, this thread went far beyond expected !!! :)
Hey, thanks to both of you, Envy & King...
Really.

envy_me
11-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Are you really from France? Right now I'm watching Le Gendarme Se Marie :D

philouze
11-04-2012, 03:24 AM
Yeah, I'm really from France! I haven't seen Le Gendarme... in decades !!!

Nitro Express
11-04-2012, 03:36 AM
I would't eat eggs or any other heavy food if I was him.

Cook some broccoli or spinach, season with some olive oil and eat JUST that. Cooked greens.
And you HAVE to stop drinking.

Elvis is a southern boy. Greens are no problem down there. Collards, turnip greens, mustard greens. Oh and let's not forget okra.

philouze
11-04-2012, 03:42 AM
Okra Winfry ?

Nitro Express
11-04-2012, 03:44 AM
Ok folks, go light on the meat and white meat is better than red meat. Broiled beats fried. If you want to lose weight, reduce the carbohydrates but if you want some quick energy and are active, by all means eat them. Half of what you eat should be fruits and vegetables. Drink mostly water because it's best for your body and a hydrated body is a healthy body. Drink less and have more sex. That's my health advice for today.

Nitro Express
11-04-2012, 03:46 AM
Okra Winfry ?

She grew up in the south. Yeah. I bet Oprah ate okra. It's slimy unless it's deep fried. I do like okra pickles. My wife makes gumbo and puts okra in it.

philouze
11-04-2012, 03:53 AM
Drink less and have more sex. That's my health advice for today.

Does masturbation make up for it ??

envy_me
11-04-2012, 03:57 AM
Yeah, I'm really from France! I haven't seen Le Gendarme... in decades !!!

I love to watch it. Such nice landscape. It's relaxing to me :-)

philouze
11-04-2012, 04:00 AM
I love to watch it. Such nice landscape. It's relaxing to me :-)

Come over where I live, then... Nice place to visit (it's called Dordogne)

ashstralia
11-04-2012, 04:04 AM
Uffff!!

Nitro Express
11-04-2012, 04:05 AM
Does masturbation make up for it ??

Masturbation will never make up for real sex but then it's beats nothing if the ol prostate hasn't been dumped for a while. As the Chinese doctors say, too much wanky wanky is not good.

envy_me
11-04-2012, 04:06 AM
Elvis is a southern boy. Greens are no problem down there. Collards, turnip greens, mustard greens. Oh and let's not forget okra.

I tried okra once. It wasn't bad or anything, I just wasn't used to it. It felt strange and I couldn't really place it in a category in my head. I just decided that it's not for me :-)

Nitro Express
11-04-2012, 04:08 AM
I tried okra once. It wasn't bad or anything, I just wasn't used to it. It felt strange and I couldn't really place it in a category in my head. I just decided that it's not for me :-)

It grows well in the heat so you see it more in hot climates like the southern US and in the middle east. It's good in gumbo but use the canned variety for that. I made the mistake of trying it in salsa. It turned the whole batch of salsa into this discusting slime.

philouze
11-04-2012, 04:09 AM
Masturbation will never make up for real sex but then it's beats nothing if the ol prostate hasn't been dumped for a while. As the Chinese doctors say, too much wanky wanky is not good.

I'll keep drinking water, then..

envy_me
11-04-2012, 04:09 AM
Come over where I live, then... Nice place to visit (it's called Dordogne)

I googled it, it looks really nice. Remindes me of Austria with the green areas :-)

philouze
11-04-2012, 04:12 AM
I googled it, it looks really nice. Remindes me of Austria with the green areas :-)

Great food too, but local people are so bloody stupid...

envy_me
11-04-2012, 04:16 AM
It grows well in the heat so you see it more in hot climates like the southern US and in the middle east. It's good in gumbo but use the canned variety for that. I made the mistake of trying it in salsa. It turned the whole batch of salsa into this discusting slime.

I am really conservative when it comes to food. If I had grown up with okra I'd probably have no problems with it. I eat worse stuff then that. Like sauerkraut :-)

envy_me
11-04-2012, 04:20 AM
Great food too, but local people are so bloody stupid...

What kind of food do you have?

philouze
11-04-2012, 04:23 AM
Greasy stuff... Check this out:
http://www.frenchentree.com/france-dordogne-restaurants-shops/DisplayArticle.asp?ID=43651

Nitro Express
11-04-2012, 04:26 AM
I am really conservative when it comes to food. If I had grown up with okra I'd probably have no problems with it. I eat worse stuff then that. Like sauerkraut :-)

I grew up on sauerkraut. Hated it when I was a kid and like it now. I like kim chee too but my wife and kids complain about the smell of the stuff. I'm wild. I put kim chee on my hamburgers.

Nitro Express
11-04-2012, 04:30 AM
Greasy stuff... Check this out:
http://www.frenchentree.com/france-dordogne-restaurants-shops/DisplayArticle.asp?ID=43651

Looks typically French. All that stuff costs big bucks here except for the walnuts. Of course you have to go to a good french restaurant to find decent goose liver and truffles.

philouze
11-04-2012, 04:38 AM
Looks typically French. All that stuff costs big bucks here except for the walnuts. Of course you have to go to a good french restaurant to find decent goose liver and truffles.

To be honest, I don't like goose liver. Don't like the taste and the process. But what the hey... I've never eaten truffles yet. The only local specialty I've eaten is something called "Pommes de terre Sarladaises" (tastes great but you have to like grease). I wasn't born here (I'm from a town called Grenoble) but I've been living here since 2001. Never went to a restaurant but a japanese one.

envy_me
11-04-2012, 04:52 AM
It's hard to eat french when you're a vegetarian, but I love ratatouille.
It's easier with Italian.

philouze
11-04-2012, 05:00 AM
It's hard to eat french when you're a vegetarian, but I love ratatouille.

I love ratatouille too.. And I love making it.. One of my favorite meals !

Nitro Express
11-04-2012, 05:01 AM
To be honest, I don't like goose liver. Don't like the taste and the process. But what the hey... I've never eaten truffles yet. The only local specialty I've eaten is something called "Pommes de terre Sarladaises" (tastes great but you have to like grease). I wasn't born here (I'm from a town called Grenoble) but I've been living here since 2001. Never went to a restaurant but a japanese one.

I don't mind fra gras but then it's certainly not worth force feeding the poor things to get the end result. I've had black truffles once or twice. I've had Beluga caviar a few times. All this exotic stuff is ok but frankly I would rather have some top notch sushi over it all. I think where the French really rule is pastries. Nobody can come close there.

philouze
11-04-2012, 05:05 AM
I don't mind fra gras but then it's certainly not worth force feeding the poor things to get the end result. I've had black truffles once or twice. I've had Beluga caviar a few times. All this exotic stuff is ok but frankly I would rather have some top notch sushi over it all. I think where the French really rule is pastries. Nobody can come close there.

Force feeding gooses is totally stupid and cruel, that's why I'm against that Foie gras thing.
I agree with you about sushi !! Nothing can beat that.
I have to admit that I like making pastries, when I have the time... I love cooking, actually !

Nitro Express
11-04-2012, 05:05 AM
Fried veggies are always good. I love egg plant. I grew some genovese squash this summer.

philouze
11-04-2012, 05:13 AM
Fried veggies are always good. I love egg plant. I grew some genovese squash this summer.

If you've never tasted grated carrots fritters, try this:
http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/7507/carrot+fritters

(edit: I don't put onions in it but it still kicks ass)

Nitro Express
11-04-2012, 05:17 AM
There's the old chef's joke about the key to cooking well is to find good ingredients and not to screw them up. That's the key. My favorite sushi bar is in Honolulu and we went in one day and the chef was just beaming saying he scored a very nice yellow fin tuna and we had rolls made from that. He nailed it. It was like eating the best prime rib you ever had with a touch of horse radish. The problem now is finding the fish. A retired sushi chef told me in the 1960's you could find any kind of fish you wanted and quality wasn't a problem. Now there is certain varieties of fish you just can't get. In reality is we are going to have to cut back on our fish consumption until the numbers come back. We simply have over fished the oceans. I worked on a Japanese fishing boat one summer and we were in the middle of nowhere in the Bering Straight and you could see a bunch of running lights from all the other fishing boats.

Nitro Express
11-04-2012, 05:21 AM
If you've never tasted grated carrots fritters, try this:
http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/7507/carrot+fritters

(edit: I don't put onions in it but it still kicks ass)

I'll have to try that.

philouze
11-04-2012, 05:25 AM
I'll have to try that.

:thumb: